• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 1, 2020

    Dark Souls Trying to give more live to some of my old fanarts! Artorias and Manus in Art Noveau

    Dark Souls Trying to give more live to some of my old fanarts! Artorias and Manus in Art Noveau


    Trying to give more live to some of my old fanarts! Artorias and Manus in Art Noveau

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    I tried to upload the image, but I'll link the image instead.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bev1BJyFWKd/

    submitted by /u/AlefarferArt
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you, stranger ...

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    ... who invaded my level 10 character in undead burg and dropped like EVERY ITEM IN THE GAME in front of me, including Gwyns soul and other amazing stuff. I couldn't thank you before you jumped to your death, so let me just tell your tale to these folks.

    I salute you, kind undead. Praise the sun!

    edit: I just realized that I now have 99 souls of Gwyn, Artorias, etc. What?! Is this something that just happens?!

    edit2: just some quick info: This happened on my third playthrough, after I beat the game twice without summons, so I'm not missing out on the experience. I do appreciate your worries regarding this though! Thanks for your feedback, stories and the awards, made my day!

    submitted by /u/philwasalreadytaken
    [link] [comments]

    Composed a piano piece inspired by Artorias, called "Gaze of the Abyss" O_O

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Chaos Witch Quelaag just sucks.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    I am having major trouble with this boss. It just sucks. I have no humanity to summon a phantom to help me, and my armour is bad because i forgot to upgrade it at Andre. Also the fact that I need to use a purple moss clump every time I cross the swamp to get to her domain makes it even more difficult because I am running out of them. I could really use some help on some fighting strategies for this boss. (The best weapon I have is the drake sword).

    submitted by /u/AidsCraigz
    [link] [comments]

    Smough death

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    I'm on my first playthrough and I got to the boss fight with Smough and Ornstein, and I was doing really well on my 3rd or 4th try. I was at the 2nd phase with Smough and I only needed to hit him 1 more time. And then I got hammered. I wanted to die

    submitted by /u/Whasupme
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner question:

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    I began DS four days ago.I loved it, but I have a very big problem.

    I don't know how to use humanity efficiently.I die very often, so I thought I shouldn't use them very often.( I have 4 of them btw) But from what I understand staying hollow have some disadvantages, like dropping items etc.

    I don't know how to find more humanity, I am trying to beat 2nd boss right now.If you could help, I would be grateful.Thanks, and have a good day.

    submitted by /u/Plumber-Knight
    [link] [comments]

    Chaos dagger vs chaos bandit knife

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    For crits,what's better?

    submitted by /u/Mr-kabuk
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an old Dark Souls lore comic strip

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    A few years ago I saw a very long "comic strip" in this sub that explained a lot of DS' main lore. All I remember is that it was split into 3 or 4 very tall images with drawing + text, under drawing + text, under drawing + text...

    The drawings weren't really good iirc, as their purpose were to further explain what the text said and the writer was clearly not an artists.

    Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I'd love to show it to a friend who is playing completely blind their first playthrough and they are really close to finishing it.

    Edit. FOUND IT

    submitted by /u/Iron5nake
    [link] [comments]

    I summoned someone for the first time and killed him by accident by skipping the cutscene and now I feel guilty and will never call someone except for the praise the sun guy again

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    I couldn't even apologize. Sorry random guy, if you're reading this

    submitted by /u/avewidower
    [link] [comments]

    I Give Up

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    After 4 attempts at this game it finally clicked for me and I was really enjoying my time and learning how to riposte and backstab each enemy was fun (especially the gold knight and black knights) Then I got to the Capra Demon. And there's an even harder boss called bed of chaos apparently. Oh Well, guess thats it for me and this game. Hope you all enjoy your time playing. Just wanted to share my experience with this game.

    submitted by /u/ArgylesChode
    [link] [comments]

    I think this game is mocking me

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    I started a SL1 run today. Naturally, I looted every weapon from the Knights, got a Balder Side Sword on the first kill, and I even got the Channeler's Trident, which I've only every gotten once before a year ago.

    This game knows what it's doing. 😆

    submitted by /u/Raison_Detritus
    [link] [comments]

    Picked up a CIB copy of [PC] Prepare to Die Edition with an unused Steam code!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/sDUR40f

    Super pumped, it came with everything and get to play the non remastered version for the first time!

    submitted by /u/shoeless_sean
    [link] [comments]

    searching for sunlight maggots

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    Dear fellow undead.
    So here's the sitch. i got the master key as my starting gift. i would like to "save" solare from his fate by getting the sunlight maggot. I havent gotten much farther in the game than sen's fortress so i dont know much about the layout of lost izolith and the demon ruins. from what i've read i can get through a shortcut to the sunlight maggot bug thingy by joining the followers of chaos, which i wanna do anyway. thing is, i'd like to experience all the lines of the fair lady with the old witch's ring while offering her the humanities that open the shortcut.
    Not only that but i would like to also traverse the catacombs WITH the sunlight maggot instead of the necromancer lantern. is it possible to get an additional sunlight maggot after saving solare? and can i find a maggot before both breaking his quest line and unlocking the shortcut.

    submitted by /u/citrebestu
    [link] [comments]

    After years of trying, I'm finally in love with Dark Souls

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    I have given Dark Souls a go a few times over the last 10 years or so, but I didn't get on with it and couldn't get past the asylum. A month ago I purchased DSR, forced myself to sit down and give it another spin, and something clicked, and I've lost every spare evening and weekend day I've had since. It is a phenomenal game, a masterpiece, and I am glad to have finally had the patience to be able to experience it.

    It's made me want to cry (getting stuck in Catacombs level 25), tear my hair out (losing all my souls and humanity to the frogs in the Great Hollow) and give up entirely (cough cough Smough and Ornstein), but I haven't. Lost Izalith is next, 2 more big boy souls to get (The Abyss and Crystal Cave thankfully behind me), and I am counting down the hours until I can play it again after work. DS2 and 3 arrived yesterday, and I've got BB and Sekiro on the way. I'm set for Winter. Praise the Sun!

    submitted by /u/LookitsThomas
    [link] [comments]

    building guides?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    hey! I want to do my first playthrough of ds1 with the dgm (going for uninfused +15) and was wondering what armor, rings, shield, stat path, etc. I should be gojng for? I would also be very grateful if anybody had links to videos about how to make custom builds. ive played through ds3 base game, and have rung both bells of awakening if its of any relevance. Thanks, hollows.

    Edit: I was also thinking of incorporating some lightning based miracles into my build.

    submitted by /u/NZWedgie
    [link] [comments]

    Finished DS1 for a second time

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    Sooooo, I've finished DS1 for the second time playing as a Joan of Arc build for the NG. It took a bit but it was worth it

    submitted by /u/Gaukster97
    [link] [comments]

    I need help I really like the game I just need a seasoned player to help me level up

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Is there anyway to buy DS PTDE having in count third country prizes (live in Argentina).

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    First time on new game+

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    2nd time beating it but now I wanted to try new game+ so now I'm having to take a break at the gargoyles

    submitted by /u/DraginXx
    [link] [comments]

    Is DS1 objectively the best FromSofware game?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Or would you say it's Sekiro, DS3 or Bloodborne? I'm not sure which one is the best, I would like to hear some input from all the DS1 fans :)

    submitted by /u/HellAllOver
    [link] [comments]

    Offering Humanity to Quelaag's Sister?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Do you offer the item humanity or used humanity?

    submitted by /u/Mr_Monstro
    [link] [comments]

    How did you level up your pyromancy flame or more when

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    How did you people farm souls for the pyro flame upgrades i got the crest of artorias and been using that but is there a faster way

    submitted by /u/Demonicdarksoul
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment