• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Salty Sunday.

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Salty Sunday.


    /r/DarkSouls - Salty Sunday.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Today's Salty Sunday is brought to you by the Bed of Chaos

    Being Gravelorded in Anor Londo? Died to Bed Of Chaos for the 100th time? Checked your phone for a second, only to run off a cliff and lose your bloodstain?

    Grab a spoon and watch your blood pressure soar! All complaints are welcome here. Just keep things civil and follow the Posting Guidelines in the sidebar.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Return to Boletaria Is Now On!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Greetings, Chosen Undead!

    Return to Boletaria is now officially on! Running for two weeks from October 4th to the 18th. In celebration of the classic games 11th anniversary for the North American release.

    We ask anyone and everyone to participate in any way they can. Even just leaving your white phantom impression and bloodstain for other players makes Boletaria feel alive once again for someone else.


    World Tendency

    For the first week of the event World Tendency will be pure white. ✨

    The second week tendency will shift to pure black. 🎃


    How can I participate?

    You can participate by connecting to the Demon's Souls Private Server on either PS3 or RPCS3 (PS3 emulation software).

    Instructions below:

     


    Community

    • If you are interested in an active Demon's Souls community where you can setup coop and pvp sessions then feel free to come by and say hi in the Demon's Souls Discord!
    submitted by /u/Maiden_1n_Black
    [link] [comments]

    Y’all appreciated my last terrible crossover Dark Souls art

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    I hope you like this
    definitely another case of it was funny in my head so now you have to see it too, I hope the Hellkite Dragon squishes the bean

    Imgur link

    submitted by /u/aurelienne
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you, FLA

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    If anyone here has just recently left their summon sign before the Iron Golem boss fight, and is named FLA, I want to take my time to thank you. You did most of the work in the fight for me, and in the end you sacrificed yourself, so you didn't get the humanity or anything. Well thank you, and I hope you can beat this thing as easily as I did.

    submitted by /u/AidsCraigz
    [link] [comments]

    Which is the hardest in the series?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    I'm kinda confused because I beat Artorias and Manus pretty easily. They took me about 3 tries each on my first playthrough of the DLC. But for the love of God the soul of cinder completely wrecks my ass in dark souls 3. What about you guys? Which game in the series gives you the most trouble.

    submitted by /u/jazersy
    [link] [comments]

    Lautrec just broke the law

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    I was running about setting up a character, grabbed the New London and Lower Blighttown Firekeeper souls and turned them in. Then I ran around, killed the Black Knight, did not get his halberd, then ran though Andre, grabbed the FK soul in the Undead parish, headed down, grabbed the F2 key and went to rest. Fire out, Firekeeper dead, Lautrec nowhere to be found. I did not know this was possible. I never even aggroed the channeler. And I have done this same run sans Blighttown a ton of times. Does it have something to do with FPS town? Whatever it is, I am gonna have a sweet revenge later today.

    submitted by /u/TheDarkSoul616
    [link] [comments]

    Anor Londo twilight

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Is there any way to turn it back to normal after you accidentally kill gwynivere? Because I may or may not have shot her in the face with an arrow. Please help

    submitted by /u/lolo_lulu123
    [link] [comments]

    Best Weapon after Drake Sword (Dark Souls Remastered)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    So, I've been wondering about upgrading my weapon from drake sword. I heard some things online about a Black Knight Halberd which I obtained in the Darkroot Basin. Is the Halberd still good in remastered or was that changed?

    submitted by /u/Rad-surlak
    [link] [comments]

    My first character! I like to think my fashion souls is on point.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Still not hollow

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Level 90

    First play through ever Xbox 360

    0/4 Lord Souls

    Havels Helm, Armor of the sun +7 , balder gauntlets +4 , Iron Leggings +5

    I am just so into this game and have learned so much since first waking up in the undead asylum.

    I'm kinda stuck in tomb of the giants but I'm NOT GOING HOLLOW

    submitted by /u/TheForceIsWithBrew
    [link] [comments]

    Are the Belfry Gargoyles an early game boss, or are they meant to be fought later with more gear?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    They took me about 6 hours to kill, which, as a person who has played and finished dark souls 2, I know that it is an exceedingly long time to kill a boss. They seem to hard to be an early game boss, yet I had access to them so quick. What was I suppose to do?

    Edit: Because I didn't state it very clearly, I'll say it here: I've already beat the boss, it was just harder than even the DLC bosses in DS2 and I thought I was doing something wrong. I guess the game is just hard enough that I'll need to farm, or maybe even use the summon signs for once. Thanks for contributing

    submitted by /u/UncannyPlatypus
    [link] [comments]

    What causes death for the undead?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Why does someone like seigmeyer "die" when he's an undead and can hollow? Is there a potential "end" for us too? Why are we the only undead that actually respawns?

    submitted by /u/throwawayaccount_34
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat O&S!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    now i know that it may not be a challenge for most veterans, but it is my first time playing dark souls again after quitting after only ringing the first bell and getting stuck in blighttown. i was super excited that soliare and i were able to beat one of the most well known boss fights on my second try. this isnt really meant for upvotes i was just super happy ater beting him in my first full playthrough ever.
    (it was on my second try because i accidentaly went into the wall of fog too early by myself thing it was just fog to another area)

    submitted by /u/masterblock1490
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any randomizer for xbox 360?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    Is there any point in hunting titanite slabs?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    It seems like the difference between a +14 and a +15 weapon isn't such a huge deal. And they are a pain to look for. Do you see a point in going after these slabs?

    submitted by /u/iwishyoudstopstaring
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to Gough?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Hello! We found Gough traveling into the past on Oolacile, but why he isn't on the present if nobody killed him?

    Also, how many years did we went back on time?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/BoostedAeris
    [link] [comments]

    Black knight Greatsword

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    I made a post about a month ago asking for build suggestions that didn't rely so much on perfect timing, and thanks to the wonderful community advice I've reached Blighttown feeling like I can actually finish the game this time round (although Ornstein and Smough will be the real test).

    I've set myself up with a +5 shield (the starting one for the knight) and I'm planning to pick up the Eagle greatshield from Blighttown. I also have a +7 claymore and a fire zwiehander. I managed to pick up a Black knight greatsword as a drop and I'm wondering if it is worth using in place of either the claymore or the zwiehander, or if I should keep all three? I'm pretty sure they use different titanite to upgrade so it would only cost extra souls.

    I've also found myself thinking I should pick up a ranged weapon, is there any bow/crossbow recommendations people have?

    submitted by /u/midkemiandovahkiin
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't had this happen yet!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    Beginner - What weapon should I (look for and) upgrade?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    First time playing through Dark Souls 1 (remastered). Loving it, finding a good challenge but rarely unfair. I've looked around the internet a bit but there's so much to look through that I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. I just stated the game this week, and I'm about to go through the depths after ringing the first bell. I wanted some pointers and solid advice about what weapon I should look for to find and upgrade. Stats: Level 31 Vitality 16 Attunement 10 Endurance 16 Strength 20 Dexterity 13 Resistance 17 Intelligence 9 Faith 11

    Currently I'm using the Drake sword, however I've heard that you shouldn't upgrade it. I do have some other weapons in my inventory: Shortsword, Balder side sword, claymore, Zweihander, Mail breaker, Halberd, great axe. I also have 12 titanite shards, 3 large titanite shards, and 1 large titanite chunk and 1 blue titanite chunk in my inventory. Looking at where I'm at right now and what's ahead of me, what do you guys recommend I upgrade? I definitely prefer a faster weapon, but I'm interested to see what the experts recommend. Any advice is greatly appreciated!!

    submitted by /u/Sparty601047
    [link] [comments]

    Best physique for smough cosplay?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Pretty much what the title says, which build should i give my character with smoughs armor to make him dummy thicc with as little clipping as possible? Male character btw.

    submitted by /u/L488
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find shiva in blighttown

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    I am in the covenant, I have absolved since I betrayed, and I have talked to shiva in the forest. No sign of him in blighttown. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Srelie
    [link] [comments]

    Is it actually worth it to kill Manus?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    I've been stuck on this boss since yesterday. Posted 3 times to summonsign, and can't seem to find help. This is my first playthrough of the game, and at most have only died 1 time to three other bosses.

    I cant seem to do enough damage and he eventually wipes the floor with me. I've tried all sorts of walkthroughs, but just can't seem to beat him.

    Is there any downside to just skipping him? After 30+ deaths, im kind of over him.

    submitted by /u/Belil
    [link] [comments]

    After nine long years, I finally became the True Lord of Man.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    I've started this game so many times over the years, and would always stop for one reason or another. When I started working from home back in March, I decided that I would hunker down, dig my heels in, and just do it. I kept switching games because I needed a break to keep it fresh, and I'm glad I did.

    I only ever beat Demon's Souls (started when the game came out, left it for years, and finished it before the servers went offline), and while I love it more than Dark Souls, Dark Souls is the superior game, hands down.

    I did watch a couple videos when I got stuck (watched all of the Dumb Shots Guide to Dark Souls just got the humor), and reached out a couple of times here for little bits of advice. I summoned phantoms occasionally (used r/SummonSign for The Four Kings), but I'm so glad I took out Gwyn alone. It was so satisfying. And while I will go back, I need to move on to DS2 (which I got halfway through), BB (which I am 90% through), DS3, and ultimately Sekiro.

    This is a great community, and I want to thank you for making this an excellent journey. Can't wait to go back.

    submitted by /u/Maverickx25
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play DS:Remastered or Dark souls II?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Ive played ds3 but idk which one is best to start after only playing ds3

    submitted by /u/Cauzix
    [link] [comments]

    Are weapons forged from boss souls any good in ds1?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    In ds3 theyre very average for the bigger part with some being great and some being crappy which is why im asking.

    submitted by /u/MaDudeek
    [link] [comments]

    I killed the Gargoyles with fists only, at SL1 (again)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Managed to get a cleaner SL1 fist only Bell Gargoyles fight. This one is nearly 10 minutes faster than my previous kill, and I also reduced the amount of hits taken from 32 to 18. Here's the video if you would like to watch it.

    submitted by /u/astorascrub
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment