• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    Today's Salty Sunday is brought to you by the Frigid Outskirts.

    Summoned into a gank squad on the Iron Keep Bridge? Died to Fume Knight for the 100th time? Think you're getting boned by SOTFS?

    Grab a spoon and watch your blood pressure soar! All complaints are welcome here. Just keep things civil and follow the Posting Guidelines in the sidebar.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I am the LGK’s supportive mother

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    Since I am not good at pvp so much but I would like to be helpful to my son, so I spent time on level up faith build to use some healing spells.

    When I got summoned by him I just ran around so the hosts ignored me aaaand I healed him until his health almost full lol I was killed then, hope my boy can handle his mission to guard the king!

    I made a FA. God, I do care for him

    Sorry if my en is potato

    submitted by /u/Mukiisanma
    [link] [comments]

    I beat Covetous Demon

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    On my second try. Should I be ashamed of myself? It was NG+ and I got lazy and greedy.

    submitted by /u/LetsMakeGlamourShits
    [link] [comments]

    'Hitler' is Still Breaking Saves

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    If, like me, you enjoy Soulsborne games without being too invested in the meta culture, take the time to read this.

    Until yesterday (24.10.2020, around 20:00), I was unaware of the group of Hackers breaking saves and soft-locking games. And now, after a random invasion in No-man's Wharf, I've had to delete my save.

    As soon as I was invaded, I was teleported above the map, insta-killed, and fell through a bunch of burning swastikas. Upon respawning, I was unable to attack, my right equip slot showed a crack instead of my bastard sword, and trying to enter the equipment screen crashed the game. There was no +14 item to be found in my inventory, and at no point did I co-operate - this could happen to anyone, including you, regardless of their experience with the game.

    Cheat Engine (again, something I was until yesterday ignorant of) couldn't fix my save, and so, 24 hours of progress is lost. Frustratingly, DS2 is the last and most frustrating of the main cannon for me, so I'm going to have to go through that fucking fog again.

    Tldr: Do not be afraid to Alt-f4 if something seems strange, and make back-ups of your save; learn from my mistakes. Some pathetic cunt might just find their way into your game, and piss all over it for the sake of being edgy.

    submitted by /u/IsaacUnbound
    [link] [comments]

    I am about to start a Dark Souls 2 run for the first time and was wondering what people think is the best build?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    I have beaten the whole game of DS3 and bloodborne so with Demon souls coming out soon I would like to start playing the old games. In bloodborne and DS3 I have usually used heavier weapons like the fumes

    submitted by /u/Sethozzy
    [link] [comments]

    Finally

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    I have every weapon, shields and bows in the game except Black dragon greataxe, Old knight ultra greatsword , Black dragon sword, Old mirrah sword gs, Black dragon warpick, Drakekeepers warpick, Full moon sickle, Heide greatlance Rampart golem lance, Bloodied whip, Cursed bone shield and Greatshield of glory I'm probably gonna go for armor next then rings then come back for the stuff I didn't get wish me luck

    submitted by /u/Linty559
    [link] [comments]

    Is anybody still playing DS2 on PS3?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    I just want some jolly cooperation, all i get is dumb arbeiter spirits running away from me and getting disconected for hiding for too long.

    Bottom line, pls summon me, i will spam praise the sun on any invaders and bosses, i can use each and any weapon you choose, also will fat roll for shits and giggles

    submitted by /u/kulok1
    [link] [comments]

    Dex build

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    So I'm a good bit into this game right now I've beaten the Rotten and lost sinner and am currently in iron keep and I've been going for a dex build

    For most of my playthrough I've been using the falchion but was trying to switch to the uchigatana for a while due to me planning on using the blacksteel later on. A lack of titanite chunks stopped me from doing this. Then I came across the black knight halberd and switched to that. It's extremely powerful but I'm not sure if I want to stick with it due to its high stamina consumption and moveset. Is it worth it? Or should I try finding some titanite chunks and switching to Katanas?

    submitted by /u/alphafire616
    [link] [comments]

    Hp halved?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    The pursuer kicked my ass probably about 15 times before I finally killed him. But now my hp is cut in half, burning effigys doesn't fix it, so I'm stuck and having a hard time progressing. What's the fix?

    submitted by /u/NotPillow
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a duplicate set of the ivory king or if you dont like it is anyone willing to give it to me?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    So i really don't want to farm loyce souls also (ps4)

    submitted by /u/Goro--Majima
    [link] [comments]

    Aava

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    I fought aava for the first time but it's invisible. I know its how should be and I should search a specific item to see it but I can't find it

    submitted by /u/listiantor
    [link] [comments]

    Could someone please help me in duplicating the loyce souls?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    So i don't want to farm them and dont have any friends who play ds2 (ps4) so if anyone could help please respond.

    submitted by /u/Goro--Majima
    [link] [comments]

    A Hollow Experience

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    I need some help getting human effigies; I'm only level 32 and have only explored a few locations.

    submitted by /u/Kaden_leon
    [link] [comments]

    Prowling Magus and the Congregation

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    I got ambushed by the spiders in Brightstone Cove and ran through the fog in a panic, had like 4 estus left, and then went for the backstab on Prowling Magus, who died in one shot and didn't even try to defend himself, and then I just killed all the other people in the room.

    Is this boss supposed to be this easy? The quickest I've beat a boss since Pinwheel I think.

    submitted by /u/Webhead3893
    [link] [comments]

    Help with the platinum trophy.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    I'm on a journey to platinum the soulsborne series. So far I have bloodborne and DS1. I just beat huntsman copse. Is there anything I should specifically look for that is easily missable in my first play through and how many play throughs will it require? Sorry if this question has been asked a million times already.

    submitted by /u/FiveTwoRoyHibbert
    [link] [comments]

    Sunlight Medals on a high level character in 2020?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Hello. Looking to farm up sunlight spear and I also I really enjoy jolly cooperation. Any tips on doing so in 2020?

    Character is already high level, lvl 131 SM ~2 million

    (Edit: playing on PC)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/UnfriendlyAI
    [link] [comments]

    2020 Optimal Soul Memory for Online

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Currently I am on first playthrough again after a long break since softs release. I know game is quite old now, recently bought it on Steam, although was playing it before. Believe most DS players are now on DS3, so question is, what is optimal SM for somewhat comfortable online sessions. My game currently is 5mil Soul Memory 190lvl.

    submitted by /u/RandomGuy1408
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian Dragon - screenshots

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Me and my friend are currently working on painting the miniatures from Dark Souls board game. Unfortunately we dont own the second game therefore Im looking for quality screenshots of Guardian Dragon - most preferably from all 4 sides. Maybe you guys can help? I looked online but screenshots are pretty bad

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/Kaimat13
    [link] [comments]

    Active SM ds2 ps2

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Hi all! Hope you are having a great day!. I was wondering what is the most active SM range on ps3? I've been mostly playing with 15-20M and was just wondering if there are more active ranges. Getting bored of fighting the same people all day.

    submitted by /u/FrenziedKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Weird Bug Messing with Progress?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Hi all, first time posting in this subreddit. I'm a huge fan of the Souls series and have been slowly working towards platinum in all games on PS4. I've platinumed 1 Remastered and 3 so far, and I am currently going through 2 right now. After investing over 30 hrs, I got a little burned out and took a break for over a year just about. When I stopped I know for a fact I was in the Shaded Woods, as I even have the trophy for giving that one NPC armor. However, upon loading the game now over a year later I'm suddenly back in the Iron Keep and I have no progress towards Shaded Woods beyond the trophy. I was playing with a friend and jumping between 2 characters so I thought maybe I just forgot the weird situation I put myself in, but nothing I've found can explain it besides the game just resetting my progress.

    Since I had been taking the more efficient routes towards getting the platinum trophy, the long hiatus plus now reset progress means I have no clue where exactly I am or where to pick up from. Has anyone experienced this before, and/or fixed this issue? Appreciate any comments on the matter.

    submitted by /u/OmegaStyles
    [link] [comments]

    Power Stance Crossbows?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    Is it optimal? No.

    Does it look cool? Hell yeah!

    I want to play power stanced crossbows. I'm thinking I start with the light and heavy crossbows, then after I get the Avelyn and the Sanctum Repeating Crossbow I can dual wield them.

    I'm a DS2 noob. I know it isn't the most viable, but to be the best two-crossbow dude possible, what should I infuse them with? And does anyone else have any tips?

    Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/Notterb
    [link] [comments]

    Any advice for getting max rank for Blue Sentinels in 2020?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    As the title suggests, I'm working on getting max rank in the Blue Sentinels covenant (I need the WoG and Bountiful Sunlight to get an achievement) but I can't seem to find people to invade as a blue phantom. Do arena victories count towards covenant progression, and if not, do I just wait till the next Return to Drangleic event to actually get people to invade?

    submitted by /u/Noliv080
    [link] [comments]

    (PS4 SOTFS)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Which's the easier way to get to undead crypt?

    submitted by /u/3xtremeFox
    [link] [comments]

    Sunlight spear,is it worth it?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Well I almost got it just 2 mor medals but I want other views,I have grind since 11am and now 4 10,I got a crap ton of souls making my atunnment 40 and also brought some stuff but I have no rusted coins,cant even buy more,and still only have 28 medals

    submitted by /u/--Neo
    [link] [comments]

    question about mage build

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    If I want to do an INT/ATT build, is it also good to get Faith up to a certain level? If so what? Or does it not really matter?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/wsritucci37
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment