• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Today's Salty Sunday is brought to you by the Frigid Outskirts.

    Summoned into a gank squad on the Iron Keep Bridge? Died to Fume Knight for the 100th time? Think you're getting boned by SOTFS?

    Grab a spoon and watch your blood pressure soar! All complaints are welcome here. Just keep things civil and follow the Posting Guidelines in the sidebar.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Great Game. Excellent DLC. Fantastic Boss.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    I dunno if people still post fashion stuff here but here I go

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/cflMPfQ

    Need thoughts on that. Specially a proper name lol

    Quality is shit because I can't afford a PS4 yet

    submitted by /u/SpatsaEater
    [link] [comments]

    (PS4)(OFFERING HELP) HERE TO HELP ANYONE AT ANY SM!!!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Need help please

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    im starting over bc i lost my save data and i need help in the cardinal tower

    submitted by /u/soulsplayerr121
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about PvP in PS4 Scholar of the First Sin

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    So, I recently beat Dark Souls 2 for the first time. I've played through Dark Souls 1 many times and Dark Souls 3 more times than I can count. In both, I got pretty heavily into PvP. Now though, I want to get into Dark Souls 2 PvP. I don't know where to start exactly though due to being far less familiar with the game, particularly with Soul Memory. I want to create a meta level Dex build using the flamberge. The questions I have are:

    1) What is the meta level? Is there a generally agreed upon Soul Memory range?

    2) What areas have the most active PvP?

    3) Are there any rings that are must-haves like the FaP ring in DS1?

    4) What are the softcaps on levels? Should I bother with adaptability?

    EDIT: 5) How does poise work exactly? Are there breakpoints?

    submitted by /u/wereika
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls 2: My Thoughts So Far

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    If I were to estimate it, I am in the mid game. Numerous bosses have fallen to my lightning infused estoc. I am enjoying the game much more than I thought I would after hearing so many mixed things about it, but coming in fresh off of Dark Souls Remastered I do have a bit of a problem with the game. In DSR the bosses would take me multiple tries to learn patterns and tactics to defeat them, getting stuck on a handful of them for multiple days. In Dark Souls 2 however I haven't had a single boss take more than 3 tries save for the Royal Rat Vanguard which took me 5, and the first Pursuer fight which took me a solid 6-8 tries.

    I feel as if many of the bosses are just loaded with multiple enemies in the arena or have multiple bosses to fight at once because the developers did not put effort into making the player find a strategy or pattern to defeat a boss, rather they just try to overwhelm the player with many easy bosses at once (Gargoyles, Skeleton Lords, and the 3 Sentries for a few examples).

    I am still thoroughly enjoying my playthrough but I wanted to share my thoughts so far and see what others thought as well. Thank you for taking the time to read this all!

    submitted by /u/L3nninga
    [link] [comments]

    Fume knight is literally obliterating me

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    I've been quite unfortunate. I approached the DLC for the first time in my NG+, making it even more difficult. Not to mention that I didn't know the content of the DLCs, so I chose randomly and ended up talking the most difficult apparently.

    Anyway, please give me advices to beat Raime. Heavy sets? Fast rolls? Heavy weapons? Mage? I'm soul level 203, so can easily shift from a build to another. I've also tried to start with the second phase, but two hits are enough to kill me, and he gives no time to drink estus. So frustrating 😤

    submitted by /u/Sir-Teen13
    [link] [comments]

    I am looking to play through DS2 again, as a DEX build right now, what weapons are really good?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Something fun, not the rapier for example lol

    submitted by /u/ThatArmi
    [link] [comments]

    Pick my build?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Someone help me pick a fun run that isn't just Large Club pancaking If this gets any traction at all I'll pick whichever has the most up doots tomorrow

    (Pre warning I've 100%ed Darksouls1-2&3 but I'm low-key trash so no ladle or no hit runs)

    submitted by /u/saam_grayy
    [link] [comments]

    Challenge Run Help

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Hey, I'm attemping a "KIRBY RUN", the rules are simple :

    • You can only use weapons you drop from ennemies

    • When you kill an ennemy, you're forced to use the weapon he dropped etc etc ...

    • Same for armors

    Does anyone have any tips ? :) Thx

    submitted by /u/Sora_Tsuki
    [link] [comments]

    FINALLLYY

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    I have beat darklurker without using pyromancies, i died to him 11 times and i finally maneged to murder this effegy killer This was the hardest boss for me, wuthout a doubt

    submitted by /u/KUJEBEB
    [link] [comments]

    Can you get invaded while you have an active brightbug?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    I know that you can't pop one while you are being invaded\while you summoned a ghost, but can you get invaded while a brightbug is active? I am practicing for a no death no bonfire run and there are certain invade areas (like iron keep bridge) that have really annoying npc invades, so I thought next time I could pop a brightbug to skip the invades. I will probably make a backup save to test this later, but I'm curios if this is already confirmed (or not).

    submitted by /u/dragosconst
    [link] [comments]

    Question about faith scaling weapons

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm running a cleric with 50+ faith, 35 STR and a +10 Lightning infused mace.

    I'm aware my weapon scales dependant on my faith. As such, is there any point of having such high STR?

    Would I be better relocating my STR levels elsewhere or bringing up to soft cap of 40?

    How do I know if a lower strength will result in less damage, can I view that anywhere?

    submitted by /u/cmcauley770
    [link] [comments]

    [Scholar/PC]Friend can see my shadow near the bonfire, but not my summon sign?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    A friend of mine just bought SotFS and I am trying to co-op with him. We are both within the actual same soul memory tier, and he can see my shadow running around the bonfire, but my small summon sign won't appear in his world. We both tried traveling back and forth to the bonfire again, I reset my sign several times, and he is fully human in an area with the boss alive and no effigy burnt.

    submitted by /u/Cloud_Striker
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the crown of the ivory king dlc

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    If i use a bonfire aesthetic do i have to gather up the Avengers again or will the four of them pop up again? and will i still keep my 2 loyce souls?

    submitted by /u/OOFER420
    [link] [comments]

    (PC) Would anyone like to play through the game together for fun with VC?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Casual coop. We can do both our games or I can carry you through yours. My Discord is Tguy#8142. HMU on there please.

    submitted by /u/International_Yard83
    [link] [comments]

    Is the cape on the Heide Knight Chainmail chestpiece broken for anyone else?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    I'm baffled there's not many results about this on Google. The cape on the Heide Knight chestpiece has this weird, sticky-outy bit on it near the left arm for me. Is it because I chose a stocky body type during character creation? I really love the fashion on the Heide Knight set, is there any way to fix this?

    This is what I mean.

    submitted by /u/ROPROPE
    [link] [comments]

    My variant of a Silver Eagle Kite Shield, made from 2x4s.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/3kRTqaN

    I wish I could've colored the front better. I didn't have the right paint.

    submitted by /u/AmKsius
    [link] [comments]

    Where should I go?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    I just beated freya and lighted her bonefire? Now where should i go? I've already beated the old iron king and the lost sinner

    submitted by /u/listiantor
    [link] [comments]

    How to know what is Best chime/catalyst?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    I planning to do a magic build How do I know what has thr highest damge In ds3 there was spell buff But what about ds2?

    submitted by /u/a_k_z7
    [link] [comments]

    Best covenant to join for PvP?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    I've just started playing a few days ago, I've been invaded and I have invaded, but most of the game has passed (I'm in the iron keep) with about 2-3 invasions from players? I want to play more PvP but blood arena is a bit too sweaty for my taste rn, what's the next best thing?

    submitted by /u/XanderGeist
    [link] [comments]

    Hello best Reddit commune. 4+ years and it's finally happened. I join instead of being creepy read only...it's a question that forced this, about covenants...

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    I've specifically got a sun sword issue never discussed anywhere and many questions related also not discussed but first

    Quick intro

    • I've never been online and so I've never patched the game(s). It's a very different world from that which I read about and compare. I like the game of guessing if my version 0 will match advice here. Never does. It's worse than the two main fandom guides...

    *I've got, 1200 hours (ehem,nervous shrug) in DS1 also unpatched. I've never had a sunbro, just think of it. I'm glad you can't properly picture the despair. Sigh.

    *I've got 1700 hours in DS2 SotFS but not really, just base game and dlcs with fancier case. *I'm waiting for the ps5 to sell and then I can afford a ps4 finally. Bloodborne time. I almost have anxiety attack at my anxiousness awaiting my graduation. Anyway;

    The question I put 18 medals in sunbroing alone, burntt out Started next ng+(4) and got 2 more medals in there. Told me I had new rank. But no sun sword. Got parma after 10th but not sword at 20th. Checked rank at the cats house, I'm still rank 1.

    I've heard unpatched may require 10 medals, 20edals, then 30, equally 60 total. Possible?

    submitted by /u/Separate_Path111
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any complete revamp mods for the original version of DS2 like the Ascension mod for SotFS?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    Exactly as the title asks. I'd like to be able to swap between fancy mods at will and the easiest option seems to me to have a mod on each version of the game and play them back and forth as I wish. Thanks for any info you can provide!

    submitted by /u/Jhei_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment