• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 11, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    Today's Salty Sunday is brought to you by the Frigid Outskirts.

    Summoned into a gank squad on the Iron Keep Bridge? Died to Fume Knight for the 100th time? Think you're getting boned by SOTFS?

    Grab a spoon and watch your blood pressure soar! All complaints are welcome here. Just keep things civil and follow the Posting Guidelines in the sidebar.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    So is it only me or maldron the assassin is bit*h who led everyone to their death

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Man this guy took me so many tries to kill and for what, some loot Also fu*k iron passage ,blue smelter demon could've been a great boss if not for the frustrating run,i just defeated him finally and i seriously feel a great sense of accomplishment took me so many tries and man the delayed attacks

    submitted by /u/Shubham170501
    [link] [comments]

    Help me farm the last 5 Sun Medals I need to Platinum this game

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    As the title explains, I'm just 5 Sun Medals from completing my Platinum requirements.

    Can't seem to find anyone to help... anyone willing to farm the Iron King or the Rotten with me?

    submitted by /u/Mounted-Archer
    [link] [comments]

    New at the game, how to get PvP in 2020?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    So, I started playing this game a couple days ago. I'm SL 95 and SM 700K*. As far as I know, SM is the only thing that matters.

    Anyway, I'm not getting any PvP. Is my memory too high? Too low? Is the game dead in 2020 and that's why? I even spoiled myself about the Dried Finger, went and got it, but still nothing.

    * And about that, is my SL acceptabe for my SM, or am I underleveled or overmemoried (or whatever that's called lol)?

    submitted by /u/kiulowithkak
    [link] [comments]

    Black Dragon Sword first try!!!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    Holy shit, Holy Shit! I was fully prepared to farm the sword dragon knights for hours/days. I even made a cloud save on my PS4 to save scum instead of resetting the area with astetics (easier than CoC and faster than killing spongier, harder hitting mobs). After killing my first sword knight on that staircase before ancient dragon, the sword dropped and so did my fucking jaw.

    I'm so so sooo happy and had to share (and gloat). I finally have my end game build for my Moonlight GS Battle Mage and in record timing hehe

    submitted by /u/uncleornstein
    [link] [comments]

    Aldia through Google translate (Part 1)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    The real monarch, Wendyric, is here, and not for long. But who is a king? You were not born with greatness, you were not given by destiny. What are you looking for? You can't say that about yourself. Young Hollow, see you again.

    submitted by /u/KevenLeDallaire
    [link] [comments]

    Large club is underrated

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    It is the most useful weapon for noobs like me against the dlc boss. It weights only 12, which means I can carry a great shield and still under 30% to turtle against Fume knight and alonne. Trivialized those fights. Weapons that weigh less deals much less damage, those that weigh more will bring weight load over 30%.

    Does it have the second highest damage/weight ratio in the game? Malformed skull must be the highest but it breaks too easily.

    submitted by /u/Excellent_Rhubarb520
    [link] [comments]

    Which is the best staff and chime for hexes?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Dragon Shrine

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    So I reached this place earlier today and Apparently, all the human sized enemies don't aggro me, at the end of the area I found that dragon and talked to him. So here is a wild guess, that dragon will probably turn into an enemy/boss later on, I think? What I really want to know is, If he does become an enemy, will the human sized enemies of the area start aggroing me too or will that only be the case after I defeat that dragon?

    Just wondering, since depending on what happens, I might just turn to summons. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/boo_username
    [link] [comments]

    How long would it take to get the all magic trophies?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Pyromancies, miracles, hexes, and sorceries.

    submitted by /u/Strongbighoneybadger
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else getting sulyvhan ptsd from fume knight and vice versa?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    I just got to him without really knowing what to expect and the moment he started attacking me I started to get flashbacks to sulyvhan's fight: the near random combos, heal punishes and two swords fighting styles felt really close to him, but maybe it's just me

    submitted by /u/PR280
    [link] [comments]

    Club is OP

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    I use a +10 club scaling S in strength, during all the game and I made a lot of damage. It is also a fast and very light weapon. I am sure that it isn't the best weapon of the game, but i never see it in any tier list.

    submitted by /u/Ape9090
    [link] [comments]

    If you could list all the pros of this game, what would you include?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    I'm curious what ya'll think

    For me, some are powerstance, best pvp, huge variety of fashion and weapons, areas look nice and huge variety of builds. What would ya'll add?

    submitted by /u/Noobie_xD
    [link] [comments]

    Sakura_saku on PS4 from the Dragon Covenant, you rock!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    I doubt you would see it, and I see your privacy settings don't seem to allow to send a friend request in any way, but thank you for understanding me from my gestures and for all the time spent on PvP with me! I cannot believe how amazing and underrated the community for this game is!

    submitted by /u/KrisErra
    [link] [comments]

    The good ol’ days

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    Anyone here remember the OG release? When you could slap crystal magic weapon on a moonlight GS and wreck everything as a mage? Or when mundane Havelyn and Santier's ruled PVP? What about being a lvl 150 vs max level thanks to soul memory? Or being parry spammed with the painting guardian curved sword (or whatever it's called in that game)? Good times.

    submitted by /u/Godless_seraph
    [link] [comments]

    Are dragons the most superior life form?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    They are the only ones that would survive throughout the triology if chosen undead/ bearer of curse did not kill them for no reasons. They never go hollow. They do not cause any damage to the environment because they do not need the flame to survive. They are not corrupted by the abyss.

    submitted by /u/Excellent_Rhubarb520
    [link] [comments]

    First time in DS2

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    I've played DS1 and 3 a multiple times and started ds2 today. But i'm kinda lost. How the heck do i level up? And why the heck is my health bar stuck at half its capacity!?

    I keep feeling underleveled because i'm getting onehit by these big turtle fuckers and i can barely damage them with the weapons i have. Rolling and dodging takes a while to get used to as well since it's a bit different from 1 and 3 if i'm not mistaken? Tips are welcome, i don't want to go hollow already

    submitted by /u/DrLobaLoba
    [link] [comments]

    It is Accomplished

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    I've been working at and wanting this for so long at this that it's become a part of me. But now that I have it, I don't know what I feel. Accomplishment? Longing? Or something entirely different?

    https://i.imgur.com/ynod4CI.jpg

    submitted by /u/ZippityDooDoo
    [link] [comments]

    Starting a Whip-only run!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    So, as the title says, I'm starting a whip-only run. From what I see, and trying to do, what I need to do first is get a petrified something, drop it on the babies in the tutorial after running through the enemies and hope I get the Old whip. If I don't, I restart and make a new character. Class is also swordsman. So.. anyone got any tips? has anyone tried doing this too? I'd love to hear what you guys think!

    submitted by /u/P1zzicato
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie tries to keybind, please send help

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    So I already gived up with "normal" solutions and I'm at creating Autohotkeys script stage. Currently I'm trying to rebind "select" from Enter to E with it. I'm not advanced enought to write working script by myself and cannot find any in the Internet. Any help?

    submitted by /u/UnlucklyDiaz
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone able to drop me a Watchdragon Parma?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    I accidentally sold mine :( any help would be much appreciated! SM 3 mil!

    submitted by /u/sutxrxito
    [link] [comments]

    How much strenght is required to powerstance with the fume greatsword

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Quick bit of context, wanted to replicate the Fume knight and am using a long sword in place of his smaller fume sword, assuming an ultra and a greatsword can even be power stanced at all

    submitted by /u/Biggusdickos
    [link] [comments]

    I’m so broken had to reset my laptop so had to re dl steam again and all my saves are gone all my games were gone even had to re dl and everything kinda trying to think of this as a chance at a fresh start to the game but damn I already miss my ice rapier

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    Task completed ...

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Got all achievements (PC/Steam), yay! (2nd Fromsoft game to do so, after Sekiro)

    Now I can finally start learning the game :P

    (i.e. learn new weapons, builds, create and remove new playthroughs, experiment, approach some easier challenges, try new routes, and at some point who knows do some PVP)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmdAokYdNfo

    submitted by /u/VanLaser
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment