• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 31, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Gather 'round the bonfire.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Gather 'round the bonfire.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Gather 'round the bonfire.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    Welcome to the bonfire, our weekly off topic thread.

    This is a place where anyone can talk about anything unrelated to Dark Souls and get to know your fellow undead a bit better.

    Please be respectful and follow reddiquette.

    What's keeping you from going hollow these days?


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I FINALLY beat Darklurker!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Finally beat this fucker. Last week I used up all of my Effigies clearing the dungeons and failing on her 15-20 times.

    I took a break, researched some advice from the community and went on an in-game excursion to obtain some dark resist items and spells.

    Well, after stacking Dark resist and using Magic Barrier I have to say phase 2 of the fight was quite underwhelming lol. Both Lurkers mostly stuck to me trying to melee and I just "tanked" the zero damage hits and DPS'd her down within 1 Magic Barrier cycle (90 seconds). Admittedly the sadist in me really enjoyed watching her futile attacks after the pain she had caused me.

    Not sure I truly "got gud" at this fight but, she gave me so much grief I'm just happy I could knock this boss fight off the list before finishing the game. It gave me a lot of trouble, more so than even Fume and Alonne. Not sure why, but I'm glad it's finally over!

    Side note - does anyone know why I seemed to gain an additional +200 passive fire DEF upon entering the abyss?

    submitted by /u/pakicetus_inachus
    [link] [comments]

    I beat the fume knight for the first and realized I never used an estus

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    What makes Nashandra think she can beat you?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Maybe you'll consider this a stupid reasoning, but here I go:

    Vendrick fled to the Undead Crypt with his most loyal knight, Velstadt, in order to disrupt Nashandra's plan (that is, obtaining his soul and access the Throne of Want). If Nashandra didn't go down there to obtain it herself it must be 'cause she knew she wouldn't pass Vendrick's defenses. So how does she think she's going to beat the guy who took down not only Velstadt, but also the guys who are defending the Throne of Want?

    submitted by /u/Bretwald
    [link] [comments]

    What is the boss with the worst run up?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    In my opinion, it's Vesltad. It's just a corridor of hell and it's impossible to run past. I died a million times to it, and then a million more to the boss because I had to waste time healing.

    submitted by /u/SunIsGay
    [link] [comments]

    PS3 SPOOK PARTY! #2spooky4u

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Join the spooky fun at Huntsman's Copse, where tonight, to celebrate Halloween, we will coop for the next couple of hours, helping people in Sm 100k-350k defeat the Spookiest Bosees, such as the Spook horse, or the Lords of Spooks!

    Coops will start at the 2nd Bonfire, right under the bridge. Name ring may be useful, but remember to change it to the God of Disease for Ultimate spooks!

    Feel free to join, coop starts from 21:00 GMT0 And will end at 00:00

    Anti spook equipment suggested, however, if you wish, you may bring spooky gear to increase spooks by 5

    submitted by /u/InfamousGhost07
    [link] [comments]

    Is Dark Souls 2 online dead?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    I'm going to get dark souls 2 but would it even be worth playing nowadays? Does it have the mechanic like dark souls 3 and Bloodborne which I've played where you can summon real players to help you out? Or is that dead?

    submitted by /u/Thepower200
    [link] [comments]

    Today I learned that those bat creatures in the No Man's Wharf are afraid of fire (torches) and will back away.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Why in the fresh

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Heck is artorias's sword in the burned iron king dlc when artorias has never been anywhere near the dlc and probably near the tower or kingdom at all

    submitted by /u/xanman2232
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a full ranparent golem set or two ice rapiers they are willing to give away. Want them for fasion for my death knight build. Soul memory around 900k

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Try shield jump attack

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Did anyone else know that you can do a jump attack with a shield? I was going to use the shield bash attack and I somehow jumped and wrecked the other player and I was staring in amazement and my mind was like "Ok....that's a thing!" 😲

    submitted by /u/Chuy_Cruz
    [link] [comments]

    Farmed my 50 Awestones and now I am enjoying the crops of my success

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Vanquisher's seal + Flyn's ring + no armor/weapons/other rings= big pp damage

    Started ng+ and already beat 4 bosses in under a minute. I can see myself having tons of fun :)

    submitted by /u/Noobie_xD
    [link] [comments]

    Holder of the fort

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    trying to get a few last minute trophies I skipped past and turns out I killed captain drummond. His tombstone is present but won't let me get the trophy I killed the giant lord already. Am I missing something else? I ask because other npc I've killed.... still let me get related trophies like blue sentinel targray for the protector covenant and gesture maestro.

    submitted by /u/MoistPokeBalls
    [link] [comments]

    I'm missing something whit my sorcery? Cuz my thropy don't show up :/. Anyone whit the same problem? please help. Ps4

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Here the list of my sorcery... Soul Arrow x2. Great Soul Arrow x2. Heavy Soul Arrow. Great Heavy Soul Arrow x3. Homing Soul Arrow x2. Heavy Homing Soul Arrow. Homing Soulmass x2. Homing Crystal Soulmass. Soul Spear x2. Crystal Soul Spear. Shockwave. Soul Spear Barrage. Soul Shower x2. Soul Greatsword. Soul Vortex x3. Soul Bolt. Soul Geyser. Magic Weapon. Great Magic Weapon. Crystal Magic Weapon. Strong Magic Shield x2. Yearn. Hush. Fall Control. Repair. Cast Light x2. Chameleon. Unleash Magic. Soul Flash. Focus Souls.

    submitted by /u/mito09
    [link] [comments]

    PS3 Halloween event is on!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Me and my friend are already active, just returning to human. Remember, even as a hollow you can be summoned, so don't worry and pop a sign down

    submitted by /u/InfamousGhost07
    [link] [comments]

    You ever

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Just game end the fume knight because I have and is the fume knight greatsword worth getting and if it do should I get it from ornifex or straid

    submitted by /u/xanman2232
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] [CoOp] Looking for some DS2 buds

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Y'all feel free to add my PSN for and HMU for some jolly coop. a113nm0r3n061195

    submitted by /u/Shephard_Heisenberg
    [link] [comments]

    Aldia statue in DS3? Or not?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Inside the Grand Archives in DS3 we see a statue of a Scholar who somewhat resembles Aldia. Could it be him or is just some rando?

    submitted by /u/iwantbullysequel
    [link] [comments]

    Floating summon sign brume tower

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Anyone know why its there? Seems to be an invisi path that i cant reach.

    submitted by /u/PotHepper
    [link] [comments]

    Loyce souls

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    What's the best way to farm those? I really want the ivory kings set but It seems that it takes a while to get 50 of those

    submitted by /u/kleber115
    [link] [comments]

    Co-Op Partner(s) PC SOTFS

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Looking to do a play through with someone, all the way from the start to the end. Where I am is likely going to go back into shutdown, as COVID cases are beginning to rise again, so it'd be nice to get a play though going on my favorite Souls game. Also, with the Eldenring news, I'm just in a Souls mood. If your interested drop your Discord. Ideally, we could even get a group.

    submitted by /u/Dalton7812
    [link] [comments]

    Help with dukes pet spider NG+

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Hey does anyone know if i can summon help for the spider thing after using the fire aesthetic?

    submitted by /u/austinvietor7
    [link] [comments]

    Farming sunlight medals

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    Anybody want to do some jolly coop with me tomorrow? I've got a lil baby cleric and she's levels enough for sunlight spear.

    submitted by /u/Shephard_Heisenberg
    [link] [comments]

    Advice!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I've beaten all from software games except dark souls 2, It just won't click with me, can anyone recommend a specific build to get the most enjoyment out of the game I got pretty far I think the last time I played it I was in a weird dungeon place with lots of graves and wraith like things that come out of statues (bad description I know) but I just never felt motivated to carry on

    submitted by /u/theHuntForCunt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment