• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 29, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 If I use a bonfire ascetic on burnt ivory king do I have to find the eleum loyce knights again?

    Dark Souls 2 If I use a bonfire ascetic on burnt ivory king do I have to find the eleum loyce knights again?


    If I use a bonfire ascetic on burnt ivory king do I have to find the eleum loyce knights again?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    Damn this game is neat. But who made all the weapons break so easy.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    On my first play through after doing bloodbourne and ds3. Everyone complains about this game but im digging the different vibe. But godamn if one more weapon breaks on me ill flip out.

    submitted by /u/videogamez-as----
    [link] [comments]

    Your favorite aesthetic armor sets?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    What are your favorite armor sets for their looks? I really love that the Shadow Top has "extra" weapons on your back, the gloves and boots have claws, and the plague mask is pretty unique. Targray's set is p neato, too.

    submitted by /u/GunsenGata
    [link] [comments]

    Watching the Demon's Souls remake newest gameplay reminded me of Dark souls 2 first cinematic trailer

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    And god I hope someday we can see a full dark souls 2 with current graphics, lighting, atmosphere just as we saw it in that cinematic trailer.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6uyuIQYlfY link for folks who haven't see it yet

    submitted by /u/LuisArkham
    [link] [comments]

    I'm fighting the scholar of the first sin without buying the dlc...

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    So i was just fighting Nashandra and when i beat her i was expecting to get the ending but then suddenly the scholar of the first sin shows up. Is this normal? Because I've beaten the game multiple times and never once have i fought him so i just wanna if this is normal or something is wrong

    submitted by /u/vinnyiosab
    [link] [comments]

    Sir Alonne down!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    I finally beat him! After around 60 attempts I finally got him! What a rush! Seriously awesome boss, so badass! I'm ready to take on whatever comes next!

    submitted by /u/thosedamngrapes
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] Its genuinely taking me days...

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    Anyone else struggle with Aava, the Kings Pet? I've been fighting this battle for the last 3 days...

    submitted by /u/MewsLose
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon set

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    So I've been playing for about two weeks. The pvp for me is absolutely terrible. I get hit when people aren't even near me. I'm trying to get a dragon torso and head stones. Is it anyway I can use a cheat engine to drop the stones without getting banned?

    submitted by /u/seem92
    [link] [comments]

    What arrows are good against sanctum knights?does lightning work well I am a faith build.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    SL 150 PvP meta.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    So I just made a new sl155 meta character and I am wondering whether people still do this kind of thing. I tried some PvP in the arena and got 2 shot by twinks as expected of course. I'm currently sl110 and the people I invade are really inexperienced players who just wanna PvE. So can anyone confirm that SL150 SM 1-3M is active? I don't wanna bother if it isn't. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/FrenziedKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Who's the golden boy at the end of the hallway up the stairs, in the memory of the king?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Just killed vendrick, went into his memory again and tried to explore. Went up the stairs and saw a big dude clad in golden armor. Didn't get a great look because you get kicked out of the memory too fast

    submitted by /u/NotPillow
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for digital code

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    I've come across a few good deals but some seem sketchy. I'd rather not pay full price for this game, as I already own it on PS3. Does anyone here know a good source for cheap digital codes?

    submitted by /u/scott_od
    [link] [comments]

    Does the ancient dragon have to be alive for me to join the covenant?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    I want that sweet, sweet armor but vendrick is showing me what's up over and over, so I think ima need that 5th giant soul.

    submitted by /u/NotPillow
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on Hex/Miracles (SOTFS)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    This is a long post! Thank you in advance to anyone who reads it all and is willing to help! TL;DR Hexes complicated, need help.

    I have always praised DS2's build diversity, but never really participated in it. I have only done a STR and Quality build, melee only. I think it is time I try out some spells. Hexes are very interesting and unique to this game, so why not try them out? I also would like to use some minor healing miracles, akin to using Caressing Tears/Med Heal in DS3 for basic healing amd status effect curing.

    Would any of you mind explaining some points on Hexes and Miracles to me? I understand scaling with Int/Fth, and to head on over to Felkin ASAP. I am more confused on the details of it, especially concerning the mid-late game content. (Spoilers are fine. Backseating is fine. Any and all advice is appreciated.)

    What catalysts should I be pursuing? From what I have read, the Sunset Staff is pretty good, though it is slow and requires Twinkies to upgrade. I tend to lean towards faster casting speeds. Also, what chime should I look out for? I won't be using it as a damage source, just for Caressing Prayer and Med Heal/Great Heal Excerpt.

    Is there certain spells I need outside of what Felkin and Licia sell? I know of the ones that require souls to cast, but only Resonant Soul interests me.

    Is there a melee weapon early on that I absolutely need? Is there any melee weapon that would fit this sort of build well? Can I get away with just having a longsword or claymore and buffing it with Dark Weapon?

    Is there any specific rings/armor I need? I am completely uninformed on DS2 rings, so any advice at all is appreciated!

    My last question is on starting class and stat distribution. Should I go Cleric or Sorcerer? Is ADP required? Or does ATT take care of my Agility concerns? Do I need DEX to have a decent cast speed? Or is that governed by a different stat? Is ATT or damage more important in the early-mid game?

    INB4 pyromancies. I have zero interest in them, as I will make a dedicated pyromancer later on.

    submitted by /u/JoshuaProtz
    [link] [comments]

    Heide tower silver knight things

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    They're the dudes that usually just sit on the ground and don't attack you. Then I beat the dragon rider and lit the second bonfire above. Now they get up and attack me. Not to mention they're fucking annoying. They have more health than those big knight guys, they don't stagger, and attack in all directions and don't stop. I'm having a lot of trouble with them.

    I'm trying to make it to the red dragon by the giant drawbridge but it's impossible with how many of those silver knights there are.

    In Every heide tower walkthrough I watch, there are no silver knight dudes, and there's not even a dragon. Im hella confused. Why do they agro now even tho they didn't before, why are they so hard to deal with, why aren't they present in any DS2 walkthroughs, and how to I deal with these fucks.

    First time DS2 player btw

    submitted by /u/Yeetman2377
    [link] [comments]

    I'll never understand this game or my skill at it...

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    How tf do I die multiple times on main game bosses yet 1st try dlc ones with caestus, is beyond me. I even 1st tried freaking sir Alonne, something I literally never managed on any of my builds

    I love this game tho

    submitted by /u/Noobie_xD
    [link] [comments]

    Help with adding mage skills to a pure melee build

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Hi Everyone,

    To start with, I am new to souls games. I finished DS1 a few days back using a pure melee build. So, when I started DS2, I instinctively chose to start with a melee build. However, now that I am in the mid-game, I have begun to realise that a spell or two(something to deal a significant amount of damage to a distant enemy) might come in handy in more than a few situations. However, I have only a very basic understanding of how spells work in DS.

    Please help me understand what I should be doing to get the required stuff for it. Also, please let me know what stats I must work on improving for my build. My current stats are-->

    • Lvl 106
    • VGR 21
    • END 21
    • VIT 21
    • ATN 4
    • STR 40
    • DEX 21
    • ADP 22
    • INT 3
    • FTH 6

    PS: Any help would be highly appreciated.

    Edit: I am playing 'Scholar of the First Sin' edition of DS2.

    submitted by /u/sahilghauri
    [link] [comments]

    Hardest boss? (Including/excluding areas to reach boss) ng+7/high NG+

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    I wrote here recently that Elana was one of the most annoying bosses to me in the game in ng+6 and just did her again earlier in ng+7. Part of it is honestly just me being patient enough with the fight. I switched weapons several times, going from dual chaos blades to just espada ropera, then the red iron winblade which is what I used to kill her (tbh id forgotten about it since I havent used it for so long). In ng+7 the velstadt she summons has insane amounts of health, just like she does herself. Ive got 82 str and 99 dex, 99 int/99 faith/90 endurance. So im pretty much maxed out for damage i can do. Ive got every top weapon in the game for highest dps etc.

    But there is so much just running around dodging, that you hardly ever get time to attack her. I end up getting impatient and overstay tryna get to many hits in. I think she truly would be my #1 pick for "hardest" boss, however I say that in quotations because its not really like her mechanics are that difficult..its just so bloody frustrating having to dodge and ignore velstadt while also trying to deal any damage to her. And the skeletons even with alluring skulls dont take their eyes off you much so even they are annoying with the damage they can do in ng7.

    Now if I was including the area to reach a boss, then its definitely lud and zallen (I kept calling them aava and ludt in a past post lmao but no one corrected me, I forgot their names apparently). Just getting to that boss is hands down the most annoying area in any soulsborne game, at least in ng+7. Its just fucking mind numbing dealing with the horses. They have so much damn health, on top of the red phantoms that spawn at the 2nd building, its just ridiculous AND they have shitty broken hitboxes so they arent even that easy to dodge. Add them all together and then you still have 2x Ava's to fight, and its just annoyance level 9000.

    I can do every boss with red tearstone activated, except for elana and lud/zallen. I think my anger gets the best of me and i make mistakes more on them, just from them requiring a lot of patience. You could just dps them down on lower NG's, but not ng7 lol.

    Sinh is a close one for most annoying though, so hes a "bonus" addition to the other 2. I rarely have trouble beating him on a no hit fight, but hes absolutely "slam head on controller" annoying with his mechanics. Flies up, then lands hella far and you waste your run to get there then he just does the same thing again. But when he stays on the ground long enough hes not that bad.

    So yeah. The hardest for me on ng+7 is Elana, and if im including the area leading to boss then its lud and zallen (seriously not sure why they dont have a closer bonfire like every other boss in the game). Although blue smelter also deserves a shout out for fucking annoying areas to go through lol but I can usually make the 2 shortcuts somewhat efficiently.

    Whats the hardest for you guys (on max NG+7 or just high ng+)?

    submitted by /u/SrslySam91
    [link] [comments]

    I heard one of the voices of Aldia is the emerald herald. What is this supposed to imply?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    As I understand that Aldia created her to be a perfect fire keeper (I think to tend to the first flame itself or something right?)but she fell short. Her entire existence is just a failed experiment.

    But Aldia occasionally switches between a male and female sounding voice and the female voice from what I've heard is supposed to be the emeral herald. So obviously EH and Aldia are connected by something a lot deeper than just their history, but try as I might I can't find anything that explains what this connection is.

    submitted by /u/DatFrostyBoy
    [link] [comments]

    Adp.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    I've gone through nearly the entire game without knowing that adp raises your iframes.

    submitted by /u/NotPillow
    [link] [comments]

    SUN BRO AT YOUR DISPOSAL (PS4)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    I will help anyone beat whatever boss, just DM me or write your username on the comments.

    submitted by /u/Dyoxe
    [link] [comments]

    Sir alonne

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Yo why can't I beat sir alonne solo? No other boss gives me trouble. Is it because I never fought him in ng and didn't get a super easy version to learn on? I just can't see how anyone can beat him without failing so many times it's not fun. His super speed slide gets me every time. I even tried using a shield for once just for the slide poke but even after I got used to having a shield he still wrecked me. I've got like 2k hours into this game at least. Why can't I beat him? Is it because he's a reflex fight and I'm just too methodical? I mean fume knight was cake, I could read him like a book. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've read all strategies and 1000 hints and tips and... Are my reaction times starting to slow down or am I just trash? I keep telling myself git gud git gud but the frustration is like liquid metal dripping in my gut burning me out.

    Have I just lost too many times that Im psyched out or what?! What??? What!!! What the fuck?!

    submitted by /u/billymillerstyle
    [link] [comments]

    DS2 HELP ME CREATE AN OP WHIP BUILD

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    HEY GUYS TODAY ,I NEED HELP FROM YOU IN MAKING AN OP WHIP BUILD IN DS2 ...ANY WHIP ANY INFUSION JUST HELP IN MAKING IT OP LIKE YMFAH DID IN DS3 .... YOU CAN WATCH THAT VID AND TELL ME IF ANYTHING SIMILAR COULD BE DONR IN DS2

    submitted by /u/WolfyBoy634
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment