• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Today's Salty Sunday is brought to you by the Frigid Outskirts.

    Summoned into a gank squad on the Iron Keep Bridge? Died to Fume Knight for the 100th time? Think you're getting boned by SOTFS?

    Grab a spoon and watch your blood pressure soar! All complaints are welcome here. Just keep things civil and follow the Posting Guidelines in the sidebar.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Got the greatest achievement of all Souls games of all times

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    So a few minutes ago I had my controller battery run out while I was sitting at a bonfire. NOT in the middle of a boss battle. Can you imagine this? It needed almost a decade of grinding Souls games for this to happen.

    submitted by /u/exdgz
    [link] [comments]

    Laddle BOI

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    I want to thank XSherpasX for helping me with the Ivory King. I don't think I could've done it without your courageous whaps with the laddle. They pushed for me to be a better person. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/sterphthesmurf
    [link] [comments]

    I fix Giant Lord

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Now do I have your attention? So for a long while, aside from Stayd's project, ds2 mods have been a bit sparse. Figured due to the pandemic, I could start modding DS2 myself.

    giant lord is now improved

    Now for the technical stuff, unlike the other games in the series, the behavior params in ds2 for enemies are built to let you change the general speed of their attacks or any animation for that matter, in sections, so you can change the speed of how fast the attack itself comes out along with how quickly they recover from it. So I did a lot of work on the last giant, but I figured the Giant Lord deserved it more due to the fact that he is a late game boss. Honestly it's baffling From made him so slow, anytime they could of just went in, made some changes and boom...Giant Lord could of been better.

    submitted by /u/123darkelf
    [link] [comments]

    Where now?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    I just beat ds1 through 3 and am wondering what I should head to next, bloodborne, demon souls, or sekiro?

    submitted by /u/Franco-Reverso
    [link] [comments]

    "GoNe So SoOn?"

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    So, I did everything for the Platinum before NG++, meaning my third playthrough is solely just a campaign to get to the castle. This is my last Soulsborne Platinum (no I never platinumed vanilla DS1 or 2 but I feel the better versions still count) Now, since I'm running past everything and just beelining for the bosses in my way it goes pretty smooth.

    However, when you basically are just taking a victory lap through the game, all of the idiotic and annoying design decisions kind of slap you in the face. Not to mention there's no sense of discovery and my build capped out a long time ago, meaning this whole campaign was a slog of going through the motions, but I digress.

    So, I reach the castle, mow down the gank squad at the gate with my ugs, walk up to the good Chancellor and buy my last few spells.

    Boom, pop the last few trophies, leave conversation... Breathe.

    I think to myself, hey I wonder what line the Platinum Screen Capture was on? I don't know his dialogue that well, maybe it's something that out of contrxt could be prophetic...

    Chancellor Wellager: "Gone so soon?"

    NOT SOON ENOUGH, A******!!!

    submitted by /u/The-Jack-Niles
    [link] [comments]

    First Time Playing DS2! Forfeits every 25 Deaths

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Hello Everyone!

    I am A-A-RON from Two Blokes Play Games and I am playing through every Dark Souls 2 for the first ever time!

    But there is a twist! Every 25 deaths I do a forfeit. Anything from chilli powder to tripe urghhh

    We would love to have you in our little community and I look forward to speaking to every last one of you!

    Much love

    A-A-RON

    https://www.twitch.tv/twoblokesplaygames

    submitted by /u/TheDeathJesters
    [link] [comments]

    Bonfire Sword Fire Poker

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Bonfire sword firepoker for my new fire pit. Comissioned from Dragon's Head Forge in West Farmington, Ohio. 3lbs 4oz, 36.75 in long wrought iron.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/pMqOISK

    submitted by /u/Foxarris
    [link] [comments]

    As soon as I thought the game clicked...

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Tldr, thought I got good, got wrecked by ruin sentinels

    I'm in lost bastille with a +5 bastard sword, coming from BB, DS1 and DS3. I thought the game clicked as soon as I got the upgrade materials near the Mirrah knight and Mcduffs workshop and upgraded my weapon, little did I know that the boss of this area was pretty hard.

    So yeah, I got to the ruin sentinels. At first they were easy, killed the first one, EZ. Then I found out that the last 2 were a duo... on my best attempt I managed to get 2/3 down, then died instantly...

    Most of my attempts were that the first one fell and I had to drop attack it, then finish it to start the duo... that never worked, if the first one fell I knew I was screwed.

    The other attempts were I got the first one down, drop attacked the 2nd one and then RNG Jesus screws me over because as soon as I drop attack they SPIIIIIIN and I get 1 shorted.

    Then lastly... the actual good attempts where nothing went wrong and finally got to do the duo. Normally in the duo I get one of the 2 at half, or dead. But I always die when I run out of estus and they do an attack that I dodged to late or early.

    Now don't get me wrong, I love this boss. I really like how it makes a trio feel like a trio even though they are split up, even when you are forced to fight 2 at the same time they still feel split up. And for that I love this boss, it's a "split" trio done pretty well, though, it feels quite forgettable.

    Any tips would be greatly appreciated, maybe some things you wish you knew at my stage of the game on your first playthrough. Thanks for the read and have a nice day! \[T]/

    submitted by /u/Darksoulsfanatman
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a new build

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    I'm currently in the first cycle of SOTFS. Haven't killed Nashandra yet, or Aldia. I'm currently running a 2H UGS/Pyro Build but it doesn't really speak to me. I've picked up Miracles and Sorceries aplenty in my time running through the game, and I have plenty of Hexes as well. I'm toying with the idea of turning my fiery meat head into some sort of caster.

    Any suggestions on how I might do that this late in the game? I want to do co-op to help people out but I feel my build isn't really all that spectacular for either taking hits or dealing damage.

    submitted by /u/geronimosykes
    [link] [comments]

    Error saving bug

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Whenever i play ds2 now, every 5-30 minutes it will just pop up saying there was an error saving and to press ok to continue or cancel to go to the title screen but if you click ok it just re-appears. Does anyone know a working fix for it? I have sotfs edition if that makes a difference

    submitted by /u/Alexxx0906
    [link] [comments]

    DLCs! Couple of Questions

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Cant wait to start the DLCs after sooo many wonderful things i have heard. Now, I decided to go just before endgame, and do them in order of release. I am just afraid of being oberleveled. I am SL 100 at this point just finished with undead crypt. I wanna progress just a bit more, and do the dlcs before the last area which I think its the Throne of Want?

    On the other hand, I dont know what to do with all those souls if not level up. I am full on arrows, and other useful consumables. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Weapons are also as high as possible - +8 at the moment. Those chunks are hard to find.

    What do you reckon, SL 100 is fine for the DLCs so that they are still challenging?

    submitted by /u/piostri
    [link] [comments]

    Best SM for invading in Shulva?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    I'd like to do some invading in Shulva, it seems like a fun area to do so due to its layout. Can anyone recommend me a good SM tier for invasions there?

    submitted by /u/WokeEdgelord
    [link] [comments]

    Where should I go with my mundane build?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Iv'e got a guy I've been running with for a while who has 29's and 30's in every stat rn. My main weapon has been a raw santier spear which I buff with dark, I usually have some hexes and pyromancies on hand, and I keep an alone greatbow for sniping.

    I feel stuck. I don't know where to go from here besides just continuing to level up. Infusing my weapon with mundane seems worse than just keeping it as is and buffing it with dark. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/super_simp_sal
    [link] [comments]

    DS2 noob here, I consumed a giant soul for Vendrick but later I found out that it doesn't work against him can I defeat him with atleast 3 souls?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Im too scared to fight the Ancient dragon, heard it was one of the hardest bosses in the series lol

    submitted by /u/dzokataa
    [link] [comments]

    Need help in ng+

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a new weapon to use in ng+ for pve. I have 50 st 40 dx and 30int and currently I've been using a +10 great sword that I loved at first but I'm starting to get bored of it. What suggestions do you guys have for a new weapon I could benefit from?

    submitted by /u/JAYKEN72
    [link] [comments]

    I think I am screwed. How do I can get pyromancy flame?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Ok, I am new to pyromancy. I don't know if I need to have it or not inorder to use FireStorm magic. Anyways, I kind of sold the flame... to gavlan...! I am searching if any merchants sells it. If not then can I use bonfire ascetic at no man's warf to get the flame after boss?

    submitted by /u/sanketvaria29
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to reset the stat upgrades?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    I want to make some changes in my build, althougth its not important. I have good strength build but I was thinking if there was a way then I would like to spend some of the points to magic!

    submitted by /u/sanketvaria29
    [link] [comments]

    Int Melee MLGS Build Help

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Going through my first DS2 run. Seeing that Scythes ain't shit in DS2 (and the one I wanted is a final boss soul so I can't actually use it) I'm changing up my caster buff build from DS1 to a MLGS Melee Caster build.

    So I know to use an Ascetic on Freja for it, but I'm not sure what to do beyond that. I've also heard weapon buffs aren't great to begin with, and even if they were they can't be applied to the MLGS, so I would be infusing this. What infusion do I go to make the MLGS the best it can be for my build? What spells are good to go along with this? What stats do I need to make this happen? In the case that MLGS is bad even for this build, what are some alternative weapons for the same build? I likely won't use them (the MLGS looks sick and Seath is cool) but I wanna know my options.

    Also, I've heard ADP is good. At 10 currently, what should it be for a first-run player?

    Thanks for any advice.

    submitted by /u/Qwertdd
    [link] [comments]

    Weird invasion in Shulva

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    I invaded someone in Shulva. After searching for a while, I found him standing on a lift, unreachable for me. I couldn't move the lift and didn't know how to reach him otherwise. Here's a screenshot where you can see him if you look closely:

    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1624067115009293499/5438C90EB0F09EFA4CE7E45060A01E360526EDD4/

    After waiting a few moments, I decided to die with a drop attack on him. XD

    It was a successful invasion for me because I laughed.

    submitted by /u/AcheronSpike
    [link] [comments]

    Invasion mission accomplished.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    198 Tokens of Spite, acquired with powerstanced Caestus.

    https://i.imgur.com/QUbgOW2.png

    submitted by /u/Lava_Croft
    [link] [comments]

    how do I get more brightbugs?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    I want to have 10 to 15 so I can quickly take down one of the lud and zallen. It seems impossible for me to take down one of them before the second arrives, rest is nightmare.

    submitted by /u/sanketvaria29
    [link] [comments]

    Smough is from Forossa

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    This a very stupid theory but I believe that smough is also from Forossa because 1 he is a very powerful warrior; 2, he has the same helmet style as the Ivory King and he is from Forossa, hopefully people don't march to me with torches calling me a heretic for believing this

    submitted by /u/SpnshInquisition22
    [link] [comments]

    Does being naked have the same disadvantages as in DS3?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    I remember that in DS3 wearing even the shittiest armor was way better than wearing no armor, are things similar in this game too?

    submitted by /u/dragosconst
    [link] [comments]

    Benhrt questline scholar of the first sin

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    I missed some bosses with him (didnt summon him) and now he sits at the spot where you normally get his stuff so what do i do now? Cuz i rly want his stuff ( he wont give me cuz i only did 1-2 bosses woth him)

    submitted by /u/M1_J4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment