• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 I defeat Pursuer blindfolded

    Dark Souls 2 I defeat Pursuer blindfolded


    I defeat Pursuer blindfolded

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    It is not my intention to sponsor me, just share a little moment of happiness. Last night, just for fun, i tried this BossFight blindfolded. After an hour of trying, I made it. It was a lot of fun.

    https://youtu.be/bB-tQz0MtjQ

    submitted by /u/FabioSpoto
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished Dark Souls 2: SOTFS for the first time!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    2 Months ago I posted that I had finished DS remastered.

    (https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls/comments/h9j29p/i_just_finished_dark_souls_remastered_for_the/)

    I just finished DS2: SOTFS and all DLCs including all optional bosses! I just had to share my accomplishment with you all. I ran a DEX, faith build using the rapier for most of it. This sub made the battle much easier that's for sure so thanks to everyone. In my DS1 completion post, lots of comments were directed about how DS2 is off and very different to DS1.

    Well I went in with an open mind and honestly loved the first half of the game. It was prettier (Majula), smoother with a lot of amours and weapons to choose from. Then I realised the issues, most areas are congested with enemies. I would die so often that they de-spawn to make it easier. The constant health reduction with going hollow was another level of stress that I wasn't fond of - especially the effigies required for Dark Lurker. Although I over came the issues eventually, sections like the Frigid Outskirts were just crazy.

    All in all, I'm glad I stuck with it to the end. Two down, 1 to go. Bring on DS3!

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/MangoZoo
    [link] [comments]

    A heartwarming invasion

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    I'm doing my first playtrought, on PC. Coming from DS3, figuring out the PvP in second game is a bit harsh for me. Especially since I don't get invaded too often (maybe because I'm playing solo). I still love it tho and I'm happy each time I have the opportunity to duel. Anyway, after circa 60 hours of joyful venturing trough the game, I made it into the Drangleic castle. In the large hall with the Old guards, I got invaded by a lady named Moth Luna. After a nice and rather quick duel I won with a very lucky reaction parry. We met a second time and I accidentally aggroed the enemies and met my death. After a while, and after finally figuring out what to do in the hall with the Ruin sentinels, I was having a really hard time, because I died after opening all the doors except one, so I had to slowly lure out the enemies one by one. But then Luna invaded the third time and got to me when I was battling the mobs, barely surviving. For my surprise, the invader waited for me to finish out the mobs, and then casting Warmth for me to heal before our final duel. Although I lost, I had amazing time and the simple gesture of honor made my day. Thank you, whoever you are.

    Also thank reader if you made it to the end of this possibly boring story! ❤

    submitted by /u/KettuFox
    [link] [comments]

    I want an attack falcon.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Just started new game + for the first time. I never saw the falconer knights with actual attack falcons! I want an attack falcon in the game now.

    submitted by /u/MotorheadBomber
    [link] [comments]

    Can I eat the souls of giant after defeating vendrick?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    I have defeated the vendrick and I think that now the 4 souls of giant are of no use so I just eat em up. Should I go for it?

    submitted by /u/sanketvaria29
    [link] [comments]

    How do you feel about the lack of NPCs in the DLCs?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Since dark souls came out in 2011 we have had a total of 7 DLCs. 3 of which was from DS2 alone, Yet we onle got a single NPC quest in all of them. On top of that The only NPC we got is alsanna, she is a great character but to me her quest feels more like a covenant leader type of npc quests, And those are not the type of npc quest i'm talking about, I'm talking about questlines like lucatiel's, a questline you do as you progress in the game not by collecting a certain amount of some item.

    I'm not saying that we should have got two more NPCs, the DLCs are great as they are now but I can't help but feel it was a waste to not include a single npc at all in the first two DLCs. Especially when the main game is lacking when it comes to questlines. (The game have a lot of great NPCs, it's just that a few of them have great questlines and Stories)

    You know what ? I don't want questlines, An NPC that tells you the story of brume tower or the story of shulva would have been more than enough for me.

    So what do you think? Do you think we should've got at least one more NPC? Or you don't mind it at all but would have appreciated the DLCs more if we had one or more? Or perhaps Another opinion? Let me know.

    submitted by /u/Tenshiretto
    [link] [comments]

    In response to my last post here talking about my dislike of the adaptability stat and trying to get through my first playthrough.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkSouls2/comments/ilpq62/cannot_make_it_through_the_beginning_of_ds2/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf. You guys really helped my ass in getting through the first couple areas of ds2 sotfs.

    All the tips were super helpful and I really love how the dark souls community is not all just "git gud."

    Anyway I just wanna say that I started a new play through and followed some of your tips and I can already say the game is ready a hell of a lot easier it seems. To think this was all because of one stat that bothered me. I'm currently on my way to sinners rise where before I could barely make it through no mans warf. Just want so thank you since this is the only dark souls game I have left to complete and now I feel like it's going to super fun and not annoying all the the time. Please wish me luck on my journey through drangleic.

    submitted by /u/Gibbystartedww1
    [link] [comments]

    Claymore broke fighting Sinh - successful switched to a new weapon mid-battle!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Sinh and the broken claymore

    It took a few tries to get Sinh's patterns down. Forgot to check the durability of my claymore. I also only had one weapon equipped.

    I'm doing pretty well and then it all goes to shit: "at risk" flashes in big red letters. A few more strikes and then "broken" flashes. I get out of the way and wait for an opportunity to change weapons. Equip the lightning sword, beat Sinh, and live another day.

    submitted by /u/miobrien
    [link] [comments]

    Got both illusionary rings!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    After dozens of deleted characters, I finally got them both two days ago. Unfortunately no pictures, as I don't really want to find out how to post an image through imgur.

    submitted by /u/TheRemnent
    [link] [comments]

    Vendrick and the Mirror World

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Dark Souls 2 has a large focus on mirrors that, as far as I know, hasn't really been dug into very much. There are mirrors placed around the Drangleic Castle and Aldia's Manor, as well as being very prominently shown in the hands of The Looking Glass Knight who guards the way to Amana.

    The King's Mirror (Looking Glass Shield) description says:

    The Looking Glass at the castle is
    said to have been passage to another world.

    This is a very peculiar point that I don't think gets enough attention. What exactly is this 'other world' and why is Vendrick/Aldia so interested in it? Perhaps they thought it could be a means to escape the undead curse? We don't have a whole lot to go on here and perhaps it's just another mostly abandoned concept but I believe there is more to this mirror world idea than most might think.

    The only other strong piece of evidence is in the opening cinematic. There is indeed another world shown in the reflection of the lake as the torches are lit. Is our character somehow traveling from another world into Drangleic? Is that part of what makes our character so unique?

    I'd love to hear any thoughts or additional clues anyone might have in regards to the Mirror World.

    submitted by /u/LaserTurboShark69
    [link] [comments]

    After hearing so many things about him, I finally faced the Fume Knight!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Beat him after four tries, with the help of Ellie in my last attempt lol. Really enjoyed the fight and am enjoying my first play-through of this game!

    submitted by /u/Fatpie4u
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest & Easiest Way to Farm Souls, so I can level my ADP to 30

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    I'm currently on 16 ADP, I want to beat Fume Knight, like really bad ATM

    submitted by /u/CarlManvers2020
    [link] [comments]

    Creighton or Pate?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    Who do you side with in their conflict? I'm not asking who you think is lying or telling the truth or right or wrong just who you side with, I for one side with Creighton because I feel like he doesn't pull any punches, hes straight forward, plus hes from Mirrah

    submitted by /u/SilverSAS
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you Veit3er (If I got it right)

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    You helped me clear out No Man's Wharf, stuck with me despite dying at least 5 times against the Pursuer in Lost Bastille nearby McDuff's, and would've liked to fought the ruin sentinels with ya. Thanks for supporting my journey with my level 86 "BIG DICK" character. Wonder if I can keep meeting amazing people at my level when I progress so slowly throughout the game.

    submitted by /u/Captain_Baldy
    [link] [comments]

    Ring of life protection

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Ok so if if you die and drop your souls then put on that ring and die again does the ring break but your souls don't vanish till you die again or if you die without your souls on you are they just gone no matter what

    submitted by /u/Buttertoto2002
    [link] [comments]

    Need help for old iron king:D

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Hello, could anyone help me out with the old iron king? Im on pc with sotfs edition.

    submitted by /u/barametrix
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any major consequence in killing Saulden?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    This my 4th attempt at trying to play this game,sick of this guy,can I kill him?

    submitted by /u/MammothMaize
    [link] [comments]

    Sudden spike in difficulty?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Is it me suddenly not being gud anymore, or does this game spike in difficulty after the winter shrine? I did all bosses so far with not even a sweat, but I hit dead ends now... be it dying 100 times in Drangelic Castles soul door room... or the DLCs... nothing get's stunned anymore, hits like a truck and rollcatches me like „iframes, whats that"... I even went to get me a Fire Zweihander+10 and just push over most enemys, but somehow I feel this game went from „nice, hard, but fair" to „I make you regret installing this"... (right now SL 125/SM 1.5M)

    submitted by /u/wicked_one_at
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a subreddit made specifically for trades? Need some stuff that I'm to lazy to farm for

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    I need help with the game’s lore

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Could anyone send me a video explaining the lore of the game

    submitted by /u/Own_Cryptographer811
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon Review: Great Machete

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    I recently made a build based around this weapon, and I thought I'd share my opinion.

    Pros:

    Pretty decent range on 1st R1, with 2nd R1 covering the blindspot that most polearms would lose major dmg at (note, I'm new to reapers, so it might do the same with others.)

    Titanite upgrade, so easy to upgrade, nice dmg.

    Can bypass shields

    Cons:

    Low durability

    Needs some farming

    (might extend later)

    submitted by /u/InfamousGhost07
    [link] [comments]

    Could anyone drop me a fire infused bow?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    I'm doing the no bosses killed +10 weapon route but I ran out of torches to light the tar pits on fire and I really don't want to use firebombs. I'm on PC and my SM is 78612.

    submitted by /u/TheGreatQ-Tip
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment