• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 30, 2020

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Salty Sunday.

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Salty Sunday.


    /r/DarkSouls - Salty Sunday.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Today's Salty Sunday is brought to you by the Bed of Chaos

    Being Gravelorded in Anor Londo? Died to Bed Of Chaos for the 100th time? Checked your phone for a second, only to run off a cliff and lose your bloodstain?

    Grab a spoon and watch your blood pressure soar! All complaints are welcome here. Just keep things civil and follow the Posting Guidelines in the sidebar.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    To the fucker that invaded me in Anor Londo and made me hit Solaire by accident

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    Theres no one else in this world that i despise more than you. There's blood on my hands now and im at the verge of tears. Fuck you.

    submitted by /u/Gorilar
    [link] [comments]

    Neon Artorias

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    I see now why Dark Souls 1 is considered the greatest.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    I see now why Dark Souls 1 is considered the greatest. I never thought this game would ever live upto the expectation. Before I started playing the dark souls remastered, I used to think this game was over-hyped and overpraised by the Dark Souls poise backstab veterans.

    Now I think about it I was so wrong. I should have jumped on the Dark Souls remastered board on day one. Now I kind of feel like a stupid.

    The god like level design, Some crazy quirks and the weighty combat which requires more than just brute reaction timing. All these stuff makes DS1 the most unique and amazing souls game ever.

    DS1 has aged like a fine wine, I haven't played a single game which can even touch the interconnected world of the DS1. This game is so amazing I can't express in words, I understand now why it get's so much praise even after so many years.

    submitted by /u/superkingarmaan1
    [link] [comments]

    I finally beat Ornstine and Smough today!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    Most other bosses have been fairly easy going, as much as the can be in this game anyway, Most took a max of 10 or so attempts, but Ornstine and Smough has by far been the toughest fight I've ever had in any game, full stop. I knew Ornstine's armour is available if you beat him in his second phase and I was determined to get it, so I always went for Smough in the first phase. I'm not sure if I made it more difficult for myself doing that but after about 2 days and easily 30+ attempts I finally beat them!

    The reward was definitely worth it, and im not just talking about the thrill of victory 😏

    I cannot express how much i love this game, and I fully intend on going through all the Dark Souls titles as well as Bloodborne, Sekiro and the eventual Demon Souls remaster.

    PRAISE THE SUN!

    submitted by /u/UninfluencedOpinion
    [link] [comments]

    Is everyone else playing Dark Souls Remastered on PC right now a newbie like me?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    I get the feeling that everyone else playing this game must also be new to the series like me as if I'd have came across a veteran I feel I would know it.

    Every time I've been invaded I've handed the phantom their ass. I'm just using a +9 longsword atm kicking phantoms and stabbing them in the back. The one time I've been killed is when I was invaded while afk taking a piss in the blight town swamp. Because of this I decided to use my red-eye orbs that I hadn't yet touched and went on a killing spree.

    I think I prefer being invaded as the rewards seem much greater but I don't know if I would be this successful if there was a larger community on here atm.

    Loving dark souls so far. I played it back in 2012 and only got so far as the moon light butterfly, now I'm blazing through it.

    submitted by /u/j4mie_th0mas
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got my 100% run

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    I decided to do a 100% play through a couple months ago and finally finished it today! I started a new character for it and ended up at 55 hrs and SL 168 (would have been done a lot faster if I hadn't had to farm so many resources and items). Not something I ever thought that I would even try when I first picked up the game a couple years ago. Just wanted to say I really appreciate the community here and give a special shoutout to u/Magius1954, whose guide I used to get me through NG (was able to wing it from there but getting off to a good start was vital). You guys rock and I love reading people's success stories, whether it's beating the bell gargoyles for the first time or one like what I'm posting now. Don't you dare go hollow!

    submitted by /u/UrbanBruiser
    [link] [comments]

    1 year anniversary

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    Call me rubbish and all but it is alright. Today I celebrate 1 year of trying to beat S and O. I took a couple months break after being very frustrated with this god awful boss. Fuck this bullshit

    submitted by /u/GroundbreakingEcho47
    [link] [comments]

    Seeking this one specific enemy in dark souls

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    Saw some loads of memes on this particular enemy that I can't find, it was either in the Dark Souls or Bloodborne. It included this humanoid creature (walking on all fours?), carrying a tombstone/coffin on its back. It was especially disturbing to see

    Ring any bells to anyone? Huge amounts of thanks

    submitted by /u/jannyuses
    [link] [comments]

    Why is it that just because pvp exists that it means everyone has to do it? I hate pvp

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    Dude on here in fact: Only level till you hit 120, because then you will be able to pvp.

    Me: um why? I dont care about pvp

    Him: the fuck its the meta you scrub, just do as your told

    Me: No, i wont. Just because this gamr has an aspect of pvp doesnt mean thats all there is to this game. Just like in two and three. I dont give a shit about pvp

    Him: Pvp is the only thing that matters in any game that has it. If your not gonna pvp, dont fucking play it.

    Me: what are you gonna do? Tell steam on me? Go to hell. Pvp in ds1 is full of hackers anyway so whatever. Welcome to block.

    submitted by /u/Nopefeelins
    [link] [comments]

    I praise the sun but I haven't played Dark Souls

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Can I ever be a true Sun Praiser if I haven't played the game? I love the lore and atmosphere but I just usually am not a fan of brutal games. Should I get the game and unite with Solaire? Praise the sun!

    submitted by /u/Wolfshadowj
    [link] [comments]

    I just 100% completed all the trophies for DS Remastered!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Is darksouls 1 a good game to start of with

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    On PlayStation dark souls remastered is only 13 pounds right now so I am wondering whether I should get it to start playing the souls games or is there a better souls gmae to start off on

    submitted by /u/W40k_rocks
    [link] [comments]

    Message to new players

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Enjoy the game and go in blind. Don't just scour the internet for answers for something. It ruins the whole experience for you just like it did for me. :(

    submitted by /u/bestmemesfunnyweb
    [link] [comments]

    I beat it!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Just now I beat this wonderful piece of art and I loved every second of it.

    Thank you all for the support I got on here. I really love this community!

    I have one question though: After I lit the bonfire in Gwyn's cave, the credits rolled and I was instantly ported to the asylum. Am I in NG+ now? I still had some things to do, I hadn't visited the painted world yet.

    submitted by /u/MPL4YZ
    [link] [comments]

    Letter to my invader

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    Dear flame_thiss, if you're out there, I feel as if we've developed a relationship and I already miss it, though we only met briefly. You proudly invaded me over and over and over again in the Darkroot garden only to be kicked off a cliff, sliced to death at the hands of my uchigatana and blasted to pieces with soul arrow each time. Your persistence brings hope to my heart and confidence in my blade. If you're reading this... may we please meet again soon.

    Sincerely, Mage_Wolf_E

    P.S. I couldn't tell if you were having a stroke when waving your shield at me repeatedly or if you wanted something but lacked the ability to communicate verbally. That is all my friend. May you Rest In Peace at the bottom of the valley.

    submitted by /u/lastaaronman
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Anor Londo

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    I've seen people talk about dark Anor Londo but I've never actually seen it myself! How do you access it?

    submitted by /u/The-Blobfish-King
    [link] [comments]

    Finally all 3 platinums

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    Got dsr a bit more than a year ago and i got the platinums. Its finally done i have both bloodborne and sekiro so they are next on the chopping block

    submitted by /u/mrhippo1998
    [link] [comments]

    Best community ever

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    I haven't posted here yet.but I sit around reading everything that gets posted when I get the notifications. I must say this is truly the best community ever. The support, attention to details, different builds and the welcoming of thousands of players wether new to the Souls titles or veteran players. It's amazing. I beat Dark Souls on the Xbox 360 MANY years ago and poured HOURS into the game and haven't played it since. Thinking about getting back into it with remastered but it's been so long I know I have forgotten a lot of things. But till the very end- Dark Souls has to be one of the best games I have ever played.

    submitted by /u/kraazyxantos
    [link] [comments]

    Clear explanation of how the lore of death works?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    I can't find a single concise answer. How does the death of the player work, the death and respawn of enemies work, the death of NPCs that are gone after you kill them work, and the death of bosses that are gone after you kill them work. Why don't NPCs or bosses respawn after you kill them like every other enemy?

    submitted by /u/LeSypher
    [link] [comments]

    Most difficult ds segment/boss

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    What's the segment/boss that has caused you the most pain/rage/tears etc. I was trying to decide between the anor londo silver knight archers and capra demon.

    I'm going with capra demon - the absolute misery i went through to beat that thing......😂

    submitted by /u/andymac9876
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 game is messed up

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    When I play the game on my xbox one, it is normal and up-to-date, but when I play on xbox 360 with the same game disc, it's the least up-to-date version. My level requirement shows up as 0 and I get half the souls from boss fights as I would on the xbox one. I also don't get any homeward bones or humanity. Does anyone know how to fix this? I connected to online and it updated the game, but that didn't fix it

    submitted by /u/zephyr1512
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat the bed of chaos without dying. Seriously fuck that boss, it sucks

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Rip solaire

    submitted by /u/lonahsjame
    [link] [comments]

    Spoiler

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    do I have to help soldier from becoming hollow before feeding the souls to the lord vessel?

    submitted by /u/Mariocreeper21
    [link] [comments]

    Cursed in Ash Lake

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Yep. I didn't think this through. No lordvessel, no purging stones, haven't leveled vitality at all and i used the bonfire. I haven't played in a while but i feel like such an idiot, just glad i gave up there rather than banging my head against a wall trying to go further and/or back up the great hollow.

    Warning: don't go to the great hollow and ash lake without at least purging stones, and preferably the lordvessel.

    submitted by /u/vistraTBA
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment