• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 6, 2020

    Dark Souls My glow in the dark Sif painting

    Dark Souls My glow in the dark Sif painting


    My glow in the dark Sif painting

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Wanted to share this painting I did of Sif, that also glows in the dark. I'm a 30 year old woman and have been told I'm too old to paint fan art, but DS is always the best inspiration!

    Sif painting

    submitted by /u/Molassiver
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular Opinion: Poison Levels are some of the coolest locations in the series

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Blighttown, Black Gulch, Valley of Defilement, Farron Keep, and hell, even Harvest Valley to some extent are probably the most thematically and aesthetically interesting locations in the Souls games. I don't even mind the terrain hazards since Poison tends to be a negligible status effect in these games. Maybe it's because I also really like Swamp locations and other dark, murky aesthetics in games.

    submitted by /u/RedST0114
    [link] [comments]

    Picture I commissioned for my son who loves Siegmeyer and being a sunbro

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Sunion

    My son uses a moniker with frog in the name, so he's the frog solaire praising the sun.

    the artist can be found on furaffinity.net, username jortsart if you are interested in more of her art or commissions.

    submitted by /u/shizfest
    [link] [comments]

    I found a purpose for the pendant

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    It was early in the morning. I had just reached blacksmith Andre and was curious to what the crest of Artorias was. I bought and looked up its purpose and carried it out. Once I reached the forest I decided to join the forest hunters covenant because why not have a little bit of pvp? I put on Alvinas Ring and waited. I expected nothing to happen. However after a few minutes I was invading someone. My heart was pounding as I looked for the host. I ran through the forest hoping to find them. I found them halfway to Sif, a host with a demons spear, and his summon with smoughs great hammer. I rushed in looking for opportunities to kill. Once I was victorious I was eager to see my reward, and there it was, a pendant. I chuckled to myself as I realized the pendant was supposed to remind people of memories.

    It now serves as a memory of my first pvp win.

    submitted by /u/Retro_Spagghet
    [link] [comments]

    Old but gold: starting class runs

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    So I completed the game with all of its different starting classes (changing gear and weapon NOT allowed, rings/consumables/spells/pyros/miracles/arrows can be changed). I would love to see some of you trying starting class runs for yourself, if you haven't done them yet! After finishing them, I appreciated the game even more. No starting class is incapable of finishing the NG playthrough and they're all fun in PVP.

    This video sums up all my experiences with these runs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V1p7fuTSV0

    Of course it's subjective, but I honestly think most of the things I mention will count for everyone.

    AND YES, I know this is basically a nearly 10 year old game ;) but f* it, I'm playing it for 8 years now (3 in PVP) and it is still my favourite :)

    submitted by /u/mrmash90
    [link] [comments]

    Artorias & Sif, MTG Edition

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    https://ibb.co/CbtPm38 - hopefully I'm linking that correctly. So stoked to play these two in edh!

    submitted by /u/CyrexianMana
    [link] [comments]

    Sif

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    Goddam is sif a emotional fight like when I hit home with my zwei and he flipped on his back really hit me hard. After I won the fight I had to put the game down Btw just seeing sif made me buy dark souls I'm the first place and it's about my 5th playthrough

    submitted by /u/chibiseto0
    [link] [comments]

    Frigid outskirts has to be the worst souls game area

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    I thought the enemy design was cool until they rammed my ass so many times

    submitted by /u/Mugi_luffy
    [link] [comments]

    Lightning Spear has one of the most interesting and satisfying audio fx

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    I just finished off nito and acquired my first lord soul, been using the claymore+10 for a little while now paired with a astora straight sword. Now that I don't really need to go back to the catacombs/TotG any more, I decided I wanted to try out an UGS , and farmed up some large titanite shards in the depths on slimes to max out the zweihander. I was getting kinda bored so I'd switch it up, spamming lightning spears and emit force, and ever since I first got lightning spear as early as I could in my playthrough I've loved spamming it and listening to the sound fx for it, even when sometimes I'm dumb and it takes so long to cast I'll take more damage/die unnecessarily, but I really find myself looking for any excuse to throw them around lmao

    submitted by /u/Caellux47
    [link] [comments]

    How certain weapon drops ruin all my plans

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    The last 2 times the same thing has happened to me. I start a new run planning to do something like Pyro. Then 20 mins in I kill a black knight and they drop a weapon. 20 mins later im slicing through bosses with an OP str weapon and build that i had no intention of using.

    submitted by /u/brotheralbania
    [link] [comments]

    Pick neither Frampt or Kaathe

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    Ok so something I've kinda wondered is if you drove away both of them what would happen could you pick to be a dark lord or rekindle the flame or would you just end up having only one or like

    submitted by /u/Buttertoto2002
    [link] [comments]

    Need explaining

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    Ok im geting ds3 with all the dlcs and i need a guide. Ok my 1. question: what stats do i upgrade to get a gigant dad style strength charachter i guess. 2.what weapon early game do i go for if im going for a strength build. 3.what are "infusions" and how do I make them. 4.what is the best covenant and how do I join it. 5.what gear do i get.

    And yeah i think thats all for now. If u think of anything else please tell me. Thank you

    submitted by /u/mrnotbeast
    [link] [comments]

    should i buy ds1 remastered

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    so i just finished ds3 and it was great even one of the best games ive played and ive heard ds1 is the best souls game but then i have also heard lots of problems with the remaster like bugs and glitches and can even delete your save file, so i want to know how bad are the bugs and if its worth getting.

    submitted by /u/1_The_Zucc_1
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a specific YouTube playthrough

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Hey y'all. A while back, I watched a playthrough series on YouTube that had a younger British dude play the entire game - and he hated every moment of it. Funniest bit was when he finally beat the bell tower gargoyles. His victory scream/rant was the funniest piece of content I'd ever heard.

    Does anybody remember that playthrough and, more importantly, remember the channel name? I'm going insane searching for it and having to hear "Let's play Raid: Shadow Legends. Start now for free." before every video opens up.

    submitted by /u/ptownpadre
    [link] [comments]

    NPC One-Shot Challenge Run!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    So basically, this is a relatively harder version than vageta311's one-shot challenge run. I saw his video the other day explaining the run on youtube and I liked it a lot. But the problem as he mentioned is that the leveling system becomes too easy after some points and basically you can one-shot anything and keep getting levels. Therefore, I changed the rules and created a better version of this run. I tested it for Dark Souls Remastered but haven't tried it yet for Dark Souls 2 & 3 (maybe some changes need to be made because one-shotting bosses in Dark Souls 2 & 3 is nearly impossible.) The rules are as follows:

    *Note Asylum Demon doesn't count as it's impossible to one-shot him at the start of the game.

    1. Start as an SL 1 pyro
    2. No glitches/hacks. Must be 100% legit play.
    3. For every boss you kill in one shot, you are allowed to gain 3 levels.
    4. For every boss you kill in two shots, you may gain 1 level.
    5. You may gain 1 level for every NPC you encounter and one-shot. But remember, if the NPC isn't hostile by default, you CANNOT kill that NPC until you complete his/her questline. (For example, you can't kill crestfallen warrior until he moves to the New Londo and become hostile. Or you can't kill Solaire until he either becomes hollow in Lost Izalith or you encounter him for the last time there if you choose to open the shortcut from the Demon Ruins)
    6. Single attacks that hit multiple times do count. Meaning ripostes that hit twice, spells like firestorm, etc.. Knocking an enemy off of a cliff with your attack counts, however goading them into a fire, off a cliff or other hazard does not.

    Invader NPCs also count as NPCs and you can get your 1 level by one-shotting them. In cases with multiple encounters with one NPC (such as Kirk) each encounter counts as one NPC and you will get your reward by one-shotting in each scenario.

    There is another rule for NPC merchants. In their cases, you can't kill them until you but one of each item they offer to sell.

    Feel free to ask any questions about the NPCs and the run in general. I also plan on making other interesting challenges for the DS series because I think these games have a lot of potential for these types of challenges.

    submitted by /u/ElHirad
    [link] [comments]

    When is going to be the next return to Lordran event in 2020? never took part of one and wanted this here to be my first :)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    Thinking about trying my hand at writing a Dark Souls screenplay

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    I know, it sounds crazy lol. Dark Souls is by far my favorite game series of all time and the available lore to me is awesome, but there's so much missing or not mentioned that I just want to try to fill that gap in a way that makes sense.

    My idea is that the beginning of the story starts in the Age of Ancients, and focuses on the advent of fire, the rise of the four lords and their defeat of the Everlasting Dragons. I want to expand on the rise of Lordran, the fading of the flame and the lord's attempts to keep the flame alive, and Gwyn's decision to sacrafice himself to keep the flame alive.

    I don't want to put any content or events from the actual game into the writing, only events before the game has taken place.

    This sounds really hard to write, but I really would love to try my hand at it. Anyone have any ideas of specific things I could cover or that you'd like to see covered?

    submitted by /u/lukewarmchunk
    [link] [comments]

    My very first play through of Dark Souls and i think i got very lucky

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    So as the title says this is the very first time that i'm playing any of the Dark Souls game and my friends gave me some tips on the early game and it's all fine and dandy so far.

    Anyway, I reach the drake and my friends told me about shooting his tail and getting the Drake Sword and they told me that i will need about 40 to 60 arrows to get the sword and to my and their surprise i got it after 18 arrows.

    After that they told me to use this Drake Sword to fight the Black Knight that is up the tower right next to the Drake so i go and fight him and get my ass beat for like 10 times in a row and finally i beat him and he drops the Black Knight Great Sword and my friends just lost it after that one.

    I dunno a lot about this game but my friends told you that i got really lucky that i got these swords and it made me really happy to be honest. I'm really looking forward to complete this game and play 2 and 3, and i just wanted to share with you guys the luck i had playing this game so far.

    submitted by /u/DickWeedDa3rd
    [link] [comments]

    First 100% of any game

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    So I finally finished all the achievements for DSR last night. Then I saw that it was the only game I have ever gotten 100% on. Kind of crazy, I never thought Dark Souls would draw me in to so many playthroughs but here we are.

    submitted by /u/slashoom
    [link] [comments]

    How do spawn locations for invasions work?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Up until now I had assumed that it just chooses where to put you based on where the host is in that area, but I just invaded my way into the Duke's Archives from the bonfire in Anor Londo and now I'm incredibly confused.

    submitted by /u/The-Nick-0f-Time
    [link] [comments]

    What is your best from soft game what is ur favorite boss in game

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    It's ds 3 and boss dancer of the boreal valley or ds1 and boss ornstein and smough but I always switch between ds3 and bloodborn and bloodborne boss lady Maria

    submitted by /u/purplecat_22
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally advanced the pyromancer questline at +9 without meeting quelana, am I fucked?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    I really need this to 100% the game, is there anyway to make quelana appear at this point or am I fucked?

    submitted by /u/SpendrickLamar
    [link] [comments]

    Did this for ds2 and for ds3, what are the lesser seen but surprisingly strong weapons?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    Or spell, if that's your taste.

    submitted by /u/Ligma_bols
    [link] [comments]

    Is dark souls remastered worth it?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    I was recommended it by a friend after finishing the third game and was just looking for some input from here.

    submitted by /u/TheParriedCasual
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment