• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 5, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Welcome to our Wednesday thru Thursday sticky thread "Help A Hollow."

    Do you need the game mechanics explained a bit? Don't understand scaling, infusion, or magic? Just can't take on Velstadt solo?

    If you have a question or need a hand then skip /new for the day and get the help you need. Leave a comment below and someone will help you shortly. Or sort comments by new and be a helpful hollow. Remember to check out /r/DarkSouls2/wiki and contribute!


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I wish there was another Dark Souls 2

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    Does that make sense? I love this game to death but after having played to NG+7 on 8 different builds I feel like I've played it to death. However, I simply don't enjoy any of the other souls games. Many people complain about DS2 because it feels so different to the others, but it's the only one that feels good to me. No matter how hard I try I simply cannot get into any of the others, they just don't do it for me the way this game does. I would absolutely love Dark Souls 2: 2. Same engine same feel same stats, with new weapons, areas, enemies, spells, etc. Does anyone else feel this way?

    submitted by /u/arisasam
    [link] [comments]

    I did it!I fuckin did it!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    I died to the fucking covetus demon!No,this is not a joke,I didn't let him kill him.I legitimately died to the MOTHERFUCKIN COVETUS DEMON!

    I can first try midir but died to the covetus demon.

    submitted by /u/MammothMaize
    [link] [comments]

    Is DS2 your favourite of the series, if so why?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    As much as I do love DS2 (not as much as the others granted) it's safe to say that it's probably the black sheep of the trilogy in its tone and well most other things really. I always hear that it gets loads of hate so it'll be nice to hear genuine thoughts and love for it.

    submitted by /u/BardAgainstProfanity
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    I was having a hard time with burnt Ivory king, and I want to say thanks to the two sunbros and the guy with mimic head for helping me in the fight, just a few minutes ago. That's what I call cooperation. Praise the Sun

    submitted by /u/Klhanx
    [link] [comments]

    Being summoned by the Looking Glass Knight

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    The past couple of days I've been laying my red summon sign down in Drangleic castle so the Looking Glass Knight can summon me. Is it just me, or is this one of the coolest ideas ever? Why wasn't this done again somewhere in Dark Souls 3?

    Anyways, the typical summoning would result in me getting hacked to death within seconds by the player and his entourage. Doesn't anyone fight bosses solo any more?

    Then it happened - I was summoned by the knight, and there was a lone player fighting him. Excited that I actually had a chance, I killed him with haste. And then a sense of extreme guilt came over me. What if that guy was a new player who had been getting killed by LGK over and over, and was finally getting close to beating him - and then I show up and destroy all his dreams? I've never invaded another player before. I felt like an asshole. I'm used to being a sun bro for jolly cooperation, not a noob assassin.

    I was excited that there's still enough action going on where I could get summoned regularly (PS4). But I ended up killing the boss in my game. Am I still able to be summoned by LGK even after I beat him?

    submitted by /u/SoulsJunkie
    [link] [comments]

    Just got my first invasion in DS2

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    A cheater instakilled me and broke every of my items lmao. Rings are hella expensive to repair so gonna need to do some farming

    submitted by /u/Elickson
    [link] [comments]

    I think I love this game

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    I've never played a game like this before so the experience is totally new to me. I love to explore the locations, the music, the loneliness and study the enemies (spear heide knight killed me so many times). I still have a long way to go, but I think it's my favorite game of the year.

    (English is not my main language, sorry if I had too many grammar mistakes)

    submitted by /u/chkdsk_7
    [link] [comments]

    Places to farm covenant items in PvE?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    I know that you can get sunlight medals from the royal soldier hollows, but are there enemies I can farm for other covenant items? I've already killed Darklurker for Pilgrims of Dark

    submitted by /u/DragonbloodKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Do the game have a "you suck,let me remove some enemies to make that easyer for you" mode; or a "fuck you killed him too much, let me remove this" ones

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    I'm being kille a shitty amount of time in iron keep, but i'm also killing a lot of enemies,then some Time they never respawn, why?

    submitted by /u/_ddross_
    [link] [comments]

    Respecing?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    I don't wanna be a strength build anymore. I'm like lvl 110 and was wondering much and where to spec into to become a cool wizard.

    submitted by /u/JerryBigToes
    [link] [comments]

    Finally i beat Sir Alonne without taking a single hit!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    I know it's not the most incredible thing in the world but was really challenging and i am proud of it. It took me 2:30 hours and is finally done. Sorry for the horrible quality my PC is trash, hope you like!

    Sir Alonne

    submitted by /u/GehrmanVedaeleth
    [link] [comments]

    This game has always been way harder than it needed to be

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    I started a new playthrough today and I wanted to try a hex build so I watched a video about how to quickly get hex gear and then my dark orb was doing like 60% of the damage that the guy in the video is doing.

    It turns out that the company of champions makes the enemies significantly stronger and tankier and here I've been for 4 years thinking that dark souls 2 has the hardest early game in the series with the difficulty taking a dramatic swing as your character levels. It turns out that that dramatic swing was actually just me changing covenants.

    submitted by /u/sexi_korean_boi
    [link] [comments]

    I was trying to do a sl1 run but I think I fucked it up

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    So I start the run normally but my dumb ass forgot that I need the emerald herald to get the estus flask so I ended up killing her to get the feather

    How far do you guys think I can go without estus?

    submitted by /u/kleber115
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like I misused a Yore Branch in the Lost Bastille.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    (First Playthrough)

    Used the branch on Straid and don't have any more on me. The path to Ruin Sentinels is still closed.

    I've only cleared Heide, Forest, Saints and the Wharf so far. Should I try the Sinner's Rise or would it be better to try to procure a branch somewhere else? I hear there're two in the Gutter.

    submitted by /u/Momoneko
    [link] [comments]

    Heide knight weaknesses

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Anybody know what the heide knights are weak to? The wiki just has "?" On weaknesses and resistances.

    submitted by /u/WhatABlake
    [link] [comments]

    [DS2] [Xbox 1] anyone wanna create a new charecter and run with me?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    ZeroLenny run: day 1

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    I started an broken sword run with the following rules: No shields, No infusions, No summons, No resin, Dual wielding allowed, Tseldora set.

    I've already beaten the Lost Sinner and i'm on my way to Iron Keep Just making a public diary of my challenge

    submitted by /u/OCafeeiro
    [link] [comments]

    Current skip for ds2

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Hey im trying to get the plat trophy for all the souls games and im currently on ds2 sotfs and does the skip for the kings door in aldia's keep still exist ?

    I wanna get the trophy for the ng++ spells and wanna get to ng++ as fast as possible. So i can finish ds3 before school starts. Im playing on ps4

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/plainbutcool
    [link] [comments]

    First time fighting fume knight

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    I dont know why but fume knight was ALOT weaker than everyone said he was. He felt slow. It was like the boss was designed with the idea that you wouldnt have a good roll. Maybe its because i had 30 ADP and i could roll easier through his attacks. The first pase to me felt harder as he also had the smaller sword which needed more rolls so once he finished with the small sword combo i couldnt always roll away from the big sword or get a hit in. I havent beaten the base game yet and he somehow klilled me less than the lost sinner (lost sinner 8 deaths, fume knight 2 deaths). I did however enjoy the fight alot. It just felt gredodging his attacks. It was like dodging artorias.it just felt cool.

    submitted by /u/The-Telepotato
    [link] [comments]

    Can I redo darklurker

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    I did the darklurker boss fight and now I want to do it again. Can I be summoned for it or maybe can I get him to spawn again

    submitted by /u/Dieseldees73
    [link] [comments]

    Killed the Lost Sinner!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    And may I say, 2nd try. Lucatiel is good against normal enemies, but she is absolutely HORRIBLE at bossfights. At least, she was good for taking hits, as I learned, Lost Sinner's attacks are hard to dodge (93 Agi, rolling towards him, or slightly right). While she was tanking hits for me I done like 600-700 hp dmg, then dodged away from the sweep. His jumps are annoying af, especially when he gets out of range (Torch increases lock on, but I was 2handing a Rapier). In overall, he was more challenging than the other bosses I fought so far, let's see what else there's left

    submitted by /u/InfamousGhost07
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment