• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 22, 2020

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Help a hollow.

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Help a hollow.


    /r/DarkSouls - Help a hollow.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Welcome to our Wednesday thru Thursday sticky thread "Help A Hollow."

    Do you need the game mechanics explained a bit? Don't understand scaling, infusion, or magic? Just can't take on O&S solo?

    If you have a question or need a hand then skip /new for the day and get the help you need. Leave a comment below and someone will help you shortly. Or sort comments by new and be a helpful hollow. Remember to check out /r/DarkSouls/wiki and contribute!


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Couldn't resist buying this

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Got a dark souls tattoo a year ago but kinda forgot to post it here. IG @adestaceytattoo

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    Made a little mistake "SPOILER WARNING" Please avoid if you havent gotten to the end

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    So I just beat the first dark souls for the first time today and I wanted to see if I would get any special dialogue after beating gwen so I left the room to my surprise tho that's how you get a diffrent ending so my little mistake cost the world woops

    submitted by /u/Silver_Rai
    [link] [comments]

    National make a Vagrant day

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    MAKE-A-VAGRANT-DAY

    GUYS! THROW CONFETTI ON YOUR BUSHES AND MAKE RAVIOLI IN CELEBRATION!

    IT'S NATIONAL MAKE A VAGRANT DAY

    when: August 1st.

    What: Make a Vagrant

    How: consume 5+ humanity and throw yourself off a cliff. Or, drop tons of junk armor and weapons on the ground and then throw yourself off a cliff. Bonus points if you drop tons of junk armor and weapons on the ground, consume 5+ humanity and THEN throw yourself off a cliff.

    Why: to flood the world with vagrants, participate in a community event and keep the fire lit a little bit longer for this awesome game.

    Where: Post a pic to r/darksoulsremastered of your sacrafice.

    submitted by /u/InfiniteGreninja
    [link] [comments]

    I don't like the Sif fight.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    Beat Gwyn today and went ahead and jumped in to NG+. Ran to Darkroot after the bell gargoyles to fight Sif (which I already am not a fan of since 1. she is a beautiful doggo and 2. she's literally just trying to prevent anyone else from succumbing to the allure of the abyss and the lifedrain) and uh

    I didn't realize that if you get her down to a certain health level that she starts limping

    still carrying Artorias' sword, determined to do everything she can to stop you

    I fucking hate this fight. I'm never doing the AOTA alternate intro, fuck that

    submitted by /u/wulfinn
    [link] [comments]

    I finally beat blighttown

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    Project: Dark Souls X MTG has begun!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Chosen Undead of Reddit! My brother and I have undertaken a massive project: a crossover of the Dark Souls Universe and Magic the Gathering.

    With a total of 900 total cards, spanning Demon's Souls thru Dark Souls 3, we have managed to set up some preliminary details on how we want the set to go, including unique mechanics.

    However, as we start to hit our final phase, we need your help! As you can imagine, 900 images of places and characters is a lot for us to handle. Which is why we turn to you.

    We humbly request you send us screenshots, from any of the three games, to better help us get the best representation of the Soulsborne Genre.

    With that being said, here are some ground rules:

    1. Please DO NOT send us fan art. We would like to keep the game's creators/art directors as the sole source.
    2. Do not send us full-made cards. A minor point, but both of us have worked on this for over a year, half of which was spent on how our mechanics would work. If you have suggestions on how a card should be made, you are free to comment with your submission.
    3. Make sure the HUD is turned off for all submissions. The more of the original image we can work with, the better.
    4. Please email all submissions to [DarksoulsMTG@gmail.com](mailto:DarksoulsMTG@gmail.com). We plan to credit everyone whom makes a submission via the card(s) they sent screenshots for.

    The screenshot associated with this post, along with my username, DarkSoulsMTG, would be an example of a submission.

    We thank you in advance for your creativity and dedication!

    submitted by /u/DarkSoulsMTG
    [link] [comments]

    Lore Question: What’s the difference between Lordran and Anor Londo?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    To my understanding Anor Londo is a city within Lordran, is this correct?

    submitted by /u/despacitogamer123
    [link] [comments]

    Balder side sword (switch)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    Ive been farming undead parish for 2 hours with 10 humanity and im at my limit. I have lots of garbage to trade (rapiers, short swords, long swords, spear, light crossbow, balder shield, hollow soldier helm, armor, and waistcloth, balder helm, gauntlets, and leggings, and more that i picked up earlier). If anyone can trade one i would appreciate it

    Edit: I finally got one right before i was about to give up lol

    submitted by /u/fr33_b1ll_c0sby
    [link] [comments]

    Can you complete the siegmeyer quest if you kill qwendolin before you complete the ball trap quest?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Just killed Sif :(

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    I just beat Sif for the first time. Poor dog. I killed him first try, but I think I was way overleveled; I had already beaten o and s with full havel and a bks. That theme for him was so sad, and when he started limping I almost cried. Overall, 6/10 fight for me, music was great, design was great, simple but deep moveset, and a great boss for my favorite area yet. The only reason he isn't a 10/10 is because of the aforementioned overleveling by me. He was just way too easy when I fought him.

    submitted by /u/MagnificentEd
    [link] [comments]

    If she’s an undead, then why doesn’t the (Spoilers) revive after (Spoilers) kills her?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Talking about the Firelink Shrine Fire Keeper Anastacia of Astora, when Lautrec kills her.

    And before you bring them up, I understand the 2 most important things about it:

    1- That none of the other NPC's revive in our world once they're killed, regardless of their undead curse.

    2- Her death is intended to spark a side quest to demonstrate the experience of being a Blade of the Dark Moon.

    But the main difference in her case, is that once we collect her fire keeper soul and return it to where she died, we're able to restore her life and body, which is only possible because she is undead. We're not able to do that with any other NPC or fire keeper who dies, but wouldn't it be amazing if we could?

    Return X amount of souls (or unique soul) to the place where an NPC died in order to revive them, if they're undead of course. That'd be an awesome feature.

    submitted by /u/PopularPopulist
    [link] [comments]

    Is there something similar to cinders mod for ds1

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    Something the makes the game refreshing but still the same game.

    submitted by /u/rexdale27
    [link] [comments]

    Is PvP still a thing in DS games?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    I have all three dark souls games, and I never played the DLC for 1 or 3, and I was thinking if going back to play them, but I was just wondering, am I gonna get invaded and be able to invite others in any of these games? Or at least in the main PvP arenas like the dlc area in ds1 that I never have been too or the early undead place (parish?) And like past that one boss in the icy city I forgot the name of in DS3?

    submitted by /u/ganjabliss420
    [link] [comments]

    the original or the remaster... that is the question

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    so i just beat Dark souls 3 (loved it alot) and i am thinking of getting the first game. which one do you guys think is better for me to get? the original or the remastered?

    submitted by /u/yeetthemeek
    [link] [comments]

    How do i beat smoughs Lightning Smash attack it

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Im incredibly frustrated because every single time i fight that fat bastard and get him to just a little sliver of health he thunder slams and ends my whole career. I finally kicked there ass thanks for the help

    submitted by /u/that-guy-thats-it
    [link] [comments]

    The humanity farming in chasm of the abyss is TERRIBLE

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    Oh man after an hour of farming I only got 4! No actually I got 14 but that was because I used up 10 humanity! But still even with the covetous ring and 10 humanity and an HOUR of farming I get 14 (or 4)! Is it just bad luck or is it always like this?! Im a bit frustrated but maybe its just my luck... yeah

    submitted by /u/Whyiswhyiswhy123
    [link] [comments]

    Undead asylum poop jar

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Has anybody else noticed the jar filled with actual poop in your starting cell in the asylum? Like your character was actually crapping in a jar before the game started.

    submitted by /u/bluemonkeyfarts
    [link] [comments]

    How many of you cheesed super Ornstien with the bow trick?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    I spent days trying to defeat Ornstien and Smough but it never worked.. I decided to cheese super Ornstien with the bow method and now I feel like a cheater. He did get out of the lightning loop a couple of times and I finished him off with melee, but if I ever go back and replay the game I will definitely do it legit.. if I dont go hollow trying.

    Edit: I often dwell on alot of things, knowing I practically cheated on what seemed to be a clean playthrough sucks.

    submitted by /u/Arikxul
    [link] [comments]

    Just ran into one of these bad boys...

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    I got this game last week and I am absolutely amazed by it. The difficulty, the design, the atmosphere, everything. It is such a masterpiece.

    I saw a post yesterday morning about Vagrants, and then ran into one in game -- only been playing about 10 hours. I'm so excited for the rest of my journey.

    Check it out.

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/685461765

    submitted by /u/tristanconducts
    [link] [comments]

    Prissila's Dagger?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    Hey all! Wondering if anyone has a spare Prissila's Dagger they'd be willing to drop? On my first run through on Dark Souls Remastered and during my encounter with Prissila she stayed invisible the entire time and i unfortunately missed out on this drop that I really wanted! 😥 Playing on Switch btw. Kudos if you can help out.🙏

    submitted by /u/MadeThis4_N-S-F-W
    [link] [comments]

    Is a +5 Raw weapon equivalent to a + 15 weapon or + 10 weapon?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    This is about the DSR weapon matchmaking

    submitted by /u/evil_vagrant
    [link] [comments]

    What skills to level for katana dex build?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    I was wondering what to level besides strength since my katana doesn't scale with it. Should I still go strength cause it helps my shield or should I go something else like resistance?

    submitted by /u/sayurn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment