• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 16, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 Took me a lot of tries to pull this off even though King Vendrick is one of the easiest boss in DS2: SotFs series.

    Dark Souls 2 Took me a lot of tries to pull this off even though King Vendrick is one of the easiest boss in DS2: SotFs series.


    Took me a lot of tries to pull this off even though King Vendrick is one of the easiest boss in DS2: SotFs series.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    I finally fucking did it.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Twin pursuer, on NG+, while in the covenant of champions, solo, melee only, no brightbug or grass or whatever...

    Rip many many effigies, and many many lifegems. That was some fucking bullshit yo.

    submitted by /u/TastySet8
    [link] [comments]

    What boss is easy for you that others seem to have trouble with?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Mine would be the Pursuer. I am in no way good at this game, last play through I died like 5 times in the executioner's chariot, but no matter the difficulty the Pursuer seems so easy, his attack patterns are too predictable that even my first playthrough it was easy to not get hit.

    submitted by /u/Mitckleyeah
    [link] [comments]

    Am I fashion souls?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Although my old armor got the job done I couldn't help thinking I looked a bit like a rusty old tin can.

    My new armor setup is a mix, but it meets my needs weight/poise wise and looks very fashionable, which is highkey the most important stat in the game. Ditch the helmet and my dude could go for beers dressed like this.

    I'm wearing that Heide Knight Iron Mask, Alonne Knight Armor, Black Leather Gloves and Faraam Boots.

    Check it out and give me the good or bad news.

    submitted by /u/AJ274256
    [link] [comments]

    Meet Susan, my newest low SM 30,001

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/xsKRpsF.jpg

    Got that extra 1 Soul from killing a Crystal Lizard on accident.

    Just made her this morning, and now im gonna play around with the lvl's and gear.

    https://i.imgur.com/iCsx22J.jpg

    submitted by /u/Whose_that_Weasel
    [link] [comments]

    Who would like to see a german guy suffer?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    By playing Dark Souls 2 and 3 no death back to back (both half blind)

    submitted by /u/Thatgermanaccentguy9
    [link] [comments]

    Thought you guys might like this

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Tips for Darklurker?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Fight was really easy at first, super predictable and I barely got hit. Now after getting getting to it's second "phase", how. What. The. Fuck. I physically can't dodge more than that's thrown at me, I never have time to drink Estus, I barely have an opening and when I do it's extremely risky. Help?

    submitted by /u/SpecterTitan
    [link] [comments]

    I need help through the game

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    I play xbox one ive killed the last giant but have no idea where to go now

    submitted by /u/DatEpicBoii
    [link] [comments]

    I bought ds2. May I get some advice from you for a new comer?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    Quick info about me: i played all other souls games except for demon souls so I should be fine playing DS2.

    I will blind playthrough the game but I'd like to know if a quality build is good in the game. I started with the knight class

    submitted by /u/Nuahxos_1
    [link] [comments]

    Is DS2: SOTFS Worth to buy?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    So i have played ds3, dark souls remastered and even bloodborne but i want to beat the whole souls trilogy. But a lot of people hate ds2 and as i can see sotfs gets even more hate. What do you guys think? Should I buy it or its not worth 39,99 euro? Please help!

    submitted by /u/Reinn_515
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for a caestus only run?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Never done a somewhat of a challenge run in this game so I thought I'd give this a try. Any pointers?

    submitted by /u/Noobie_xD
    [link] [comments]

    Are enemy spawns random per playthrough?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    So after converting my cousing to playing DS1, hes started playing DS2. While watching him, i noticed that he got different enemy spawns as he progressed than when i played the game.

    for example, in forest of fallen giants, he didn't have the ironclad on top of the bridge by the second bonfire, and when he opened the door to soldier's rest, he had ironclads there instead of skellingtons.

    Is that normal?

    submitted by /u/VladimirHerzog
    [link] [comments]

    What do I do with soul of the rotten?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    So I finally killed the rotten. And I got his soul. But since he's an old one do I need to use his soul later in the game? Or can I just use it?

    submitted by /u/thosedamngrapes
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer vanished

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Hello guys, so I was playing once, in the forest, and summoned a guy that I think it was a player. After he annoyed me a lot with aggroing 6 to 7 enemies at a time without killing them, I banished him with that crystal. From there, not even the normal summons have appeared for me. The one before The Last Giant wasn't there, the one from Dragonrider wasn't there and the one from the Flex wasn't there (he was my last boss). Today I noticed I have an item, bone of order, from what a I remeber. Associating its description with my problem, I tried to use it and it says its not possible in the moment. Also, those red and blue thing used to invade other players can not be used. I have a pretty good internet. What is happening?

    submitted by /u/luisF_bs
    [link] [comments]

    (PC) I need help with some soul farming

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    And effigy farming

    submitted by /u/Kiginsworth
    [link] [comments]

    When is the ideal time to start all the dlc for ds2.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    Is there a progression route that includes the dlc or do i start the dlc after i have finished the game, so on ng+?

    submitted by /u/Dave_dinkum598
    [link] [comments]

    Help a Dragon Bro Out

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Hey Community,

    I am making a low level helper around 69000 soul memory and I want the dragon armor. I have the covenant and was farming dragon knights and it's tedious at best. Anybody willing to sacrifice their time and 20 lives to help me finish this? I would gladly do the same.

    Xbox One-Sotfs

    Tag- To Be Lost

    submitted by /u/J1321
    [link] [comments]

    Dragons Sanctum Unreachable Item

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Inside the Sanctum in the hallway opposite of where you get the flynn, where there are spikes on the floor as well as ghost knights, at the end of the hallway theres a staircase going downwards with the other side broken. But atop that, there's a seemingly unreachable item. I can see that to get to it, you need to go through a doorway next to it, since jumping sends me to the 4 kings. How do I get to that doorway. I have been on every location in there, hugged every wall while pressing activate and no illusory walls activated (except for the bonfire) so I'm starting to think this is some kind of joke.

    submitted by /u/ObliviousVR
    [link] [comments]

    Duel wield options for the puzzling stone sword

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    From the power stance to just duelwield,do you have anything fun that works?

    submitted by /u/Mr-kabuk
    [link] [comments]

    How do you parry with a thrusting sword on left hand?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, so I m pretty new to DS, I finished the first and grabbed this now.
    I read that other than buckler and target shields, you can also parry using a thrusting sword on your left hand. But by pressing LT, I seem to be using the typical strong attack..
    I do have a longsword on my right hand if it matters.
    Am I missing something?
    Thank you very much.

    submitted by /u/Lefterman
    [link] [comments]

    What were major gameplay changes you underwent during NG+?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    I personally stopped trying to parry because the npcs hit too hard when you make a mistake to be worth it, I use yearn to avoid super banks with the new red phantoms, and I also brought the repair spell along since it takes longer to kill things

    submitted by /u/aesthetic_laker_fan
    [link] [comments]

    The game keeps saying that I don’t have online privileges

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    HALP how do I fix this

    submitted by /u/THUNDERWOLF7111
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Anyone up for helping out a low sm (180k) char?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Primarily I'm looking to build a SL120 - 150 battle mage on Ds2: SotFS on ps4. I've beaten the game on ps3, and picked this up to play through a couple of years ago and it has sat collecting dust. Furthermore I'm only more than a little annoyed that the trophies I've already earned in Ds2 do not count on Ds2: SotFS. couple that with my frustration that this is my least favorite souls game, I'm throwin in the white towel so to speak, and would rather just cheezeball it through this. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/CoiledSword
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment