• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 8, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    Welcome to our Wednesday thru Thursday sticky thread "Help A Hollow."

    Do you need the game mechanics explained a bit? Don't understand scaling, infusion, or magic? Just can't take on Velstadt solo?

    If you have a question or need a hand then skip /new for the day and get the help you need. Leave a comment below and someone will help you shortly. Or sort comments by new and be a helpful hollow. Remember to check out /r/DarkSouls2/wiki and contribute!


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Fume knight sprite

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    Fume knight from Dark souls 2 sprite done by me! ^^ I hope the link works here cause i still am learning how to use Reddit. This freakin dude man when you're learning how to fight him XD https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ad/21/46/ad214648e165508c3fb53b11086019a1.jpg

    submitted by /u/Moonlight-Huntress
    [link] [comments]

    Am I crazy or is dark souls 2 the longest souls game by far.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Today I was replaying the souls games as I do once, twice, maybe five times a year... Or month. Anyway I was making a pure strength build in ds2 and I was going to use the Drake keepers great hammer as my main weapon, and I was like oh it's not that bad it's only at dragon arie that like half way through the game. Little did I know it was a good 90% of the way through the game and about 10 bosses past when I thought it was going to be.

    I swear you could beat dark souls 1 and 3 in the time you could beat dark souls 2 am I crazy or is this well known.

    submitted by /u/MeMeBigBoys
    [link] [comments]

    Drangleic Castle

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Has anyone noticed that there is only one painting in the entire castle and it releases poison? I find it also interesting where her hands are.... To me it appears as if the woman is pregnant (would have to be early on most likely because she is very thin) or she wants a kid. I don't know if that's the queen but I find the whole thing odd anyway considering everything else is mirrors.

    submitted by /u/LuvTheSmellofCyanide
    [link] [comments]

    Belfry luna , cathedral of blue bonfire, undead purgatory bonfire, are these places worth looking into if iam not into multiplayer or co op ?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Iam playing online but i never tried pvp or co op in ds,

    Do answer if these locations are worth visiting as single player

    What exactly are those two dead end bonfires ?

    By the way, am i missing out too much if iam ignoring the online part of soulsborne series ?

    submitted by /u/june_47
    [link] [comments]

    The elusive double parry!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    I'm doing a backstab/riposte-focused build and I managed to parry two enemies at once! Here's a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/Yk5uWNq.

    submitted by /u/VreesKees
    [link] [comments]

    Blotched out areas/bonfires

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    So I went to Drangleic Castle and picked up a key item called "Frozen Flower" and now I see a ton of areas and bonfires in areas that are blotched out, what does any of this mean?

    submitted by /u/Varion8831
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Hackers in Eleum Loyce

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    I've encountered three hackers in Eleum Loyce who've all teleported me. Has anyone else encountered any?

    submitted by /u/NuclearComrade
    [link] [comments]

    Is a Miracle build worth it?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Im playing with Friends on my first playtrough and i kinda wanted to use Miracles. I was a player in DS3 and i found Miracles Cool, but sucky. I heard that Heals can be used to heal your Mates, and i did that, but now that we dont play anymore together i kinda still want to know if using miracles is worth it solo. My stats are: 29 FTH 21 ATN and 35 Strength. I dont use Miracles for Main Damage output, so what should i use?

    submitted by /u/123YooY321
    [link] [comments]

    Problem Dark Souls II

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    Hello good morning, I have a little problem since I am new to Dark Souls. I am playing Dark Souls II and at the beginning when you have to open the door it says that you have to press ´A´ but when doing it nothing happens, I am a command and keyboard player.

    If they see it misspelled it is because it is written with the translator.

    submitted by /u/Volcam01
    [link] [comments]

    Old Iron King PS4

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Sorry to post this here. I know there is a summon sign group but no one has responded in awhile. I could use some help with this guy on NG+ please. I ca meet you at 3rd bonfire or at the fog gate.

    submitted by /u/TheWaffler9
    [link] [comments]

    So I accidentally uninstalled

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    So if I uninstalled will my save keep I really really hope I have a fourty five hour save and if that goes I don't know what I'm going to do (I'm on PS4 btw)

    submitted by /u/LKMDEMON
    [link] [comments]

    Ive fought the pursuer...tens of times. And today he shot an energy blast out of his sword and killed me. Didnt even know he could do that.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Man. This game and its..oh yeah, we can screw you over like this too. So fun.

    submitted by /u/hafsies
    [link] [comments]

    A funny moment I had in No Man's Warf as a sunbro

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    I was helping this person in No Man's Warf. We cleared up to the bell without any problem, after which my host walked off without ringing it! I desperately spammed 'I won't bite' and point until I had the host's attention, and guided them to the bell. I spammed point at the bell for them to ring it. What the host did instead, was take out their binoculars, stare at the boat in the distance, bow to me implying 'nice view mate,' and ran off the platform again without ringing the bell! We stood at the dock for a while, the ship out of reach, until the host finally understood why I led them to the bell for a third time and rang it. Then we killed the boss and all was well!

    Bonus pic of the host with the binoculars: https://imgur.com/a/GB87VOg

    submitted by /u/VreesKees
    [link] [comments]

    Does the game end when you kill the king?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    This is my first playthrough and there's still dlc to do, I just dont want to be overzealous and end the game or go to NG+ yet

    submitted by /u/coolfrymaster
    [link] [comments]

    Mod like Cinders or Daughters of Ash

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Is there a mod for ds2 that changes the progression like those ones for ds3 and ds1?

    submitted by /u/Bigot_Sandwiches
    [link] [comments]

    What to choose...

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    So, the last time I posted here was when I was fairly noobish at the game needing help with the dragon rider.

    Today I just came off of fighting the Old Iron King and lighting my third primal fire, I also have a +10 greatclub that can squash anything that isn't a miniboss (or a gnome) in one shot. At this moment I need help choosing, what do I enfuse my great club with? I'm thinking lightning or poison, who's got suggestions?

    submitted by /u/SteamyPencil
    [link] [comments]

    Can I further improve my +10 Greatsword to up its damage?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Would adding an element to or modifying my +10 Greatsword in some way improve its damage stats?

    I have my Greatsword at +10, and I know I've reached the limit of how I can improve it without adding an element or making a modification of some kind; and I could obviously always do more damage by sinking more levels into the strength stat - it's just that the game keeps throwing upgrade materials at me. I have so many stones, chunks and a few slabs yet nothing to do with them: if I can I'd like to use them to make the most powerful weapon in the game.

    The stat investment required to powerstance 2 Greatswords is somewhat off-putting.

    If I've reached the end of effectively upgrading my Greatsword could anyone recommend something more powerful, a weapon worthy of investing my resources into to max it out: a weapon which is somehow a step up from from my +10 Greatsword.

    I hear great things about boss soul weapons.

    TLDR: Can I further upgrade my +10 Greatsword to do even more damage? If not is there another weapon I should find and max out which will then do more damage than my +10 Greatsword.

    Thanks guys. Don't go hollow.

    submitted by /u/AJ274256
    [link] [comments]

    fuck this stupid game, i'm going hollow

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    What was your easiest and hardest boss in dks2 sotf.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    I recently defeated Velstadt and I want to know what the hardest bosses were in your guys' opinion. For me the easiest was either prowling magus and congregation and the hardest for me was the ruin sentinels. No dlc bosses.

    submitted by /u/swagdaddy27
    [link] [comments]

    One Loyce Soul every fifteen minutes...WHY THO

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    This is going to be worse than the Balder Side Sword and Ghost Blade combined. Ugggghhhhh.

    submitted by /u/Schub21
    [link] [comments]

    How dose sinh flying ai work?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    I'm on new game++ and he won't land down at all sometimes he stays in the air for about 6 attacks then when he lands down just flys again am I doing something wrong to make him fly over and over again?

    submitted by /u/Whyusertakenlied
    [link] [comments]

    Are the servers down?!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    I was playing some pvp about 3_4 hours ago but now i can't connect to the servers,does anyone else having the same problem?

    submitted by /u/Ithirteen13
    [link] [comments]

    How do you put out the torch?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    I accidentally lit my torch, not sure how actually valuable this will be so I don't want to waste it.
    So this might be the dumbest question but how the fuck do I put it out?

    submitted by /u/RanBS
    [link] [comments]

    Im thinking on getting ds2 but i dont know if i should get sotfs or base game. What is the difference?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment