• Breaking News

    Friday, July 24, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    What does your current PvP character look like? If your character has a back story to go with their personal fashion statement we'd like to hear that, too!

    Don't forget to check out /r/fashionsouls for all of your fashion needs.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Faraam armor simple drawing

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/DPVWS4N

    Hello bois! Im doing some drawings in this style of different characters in the soulsborne series!

    Someone requested the faraam set in my style so here it is! Hope you lads like it :)

    You can follow my work in instagram: https://www.instagram.com/l1ncher/

    submitted by /u/lincherino
    [link] [comments]

    My drawing of Lucatiel

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    It's official, i got gud

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    I should've read the level up screen better

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Who else played with 5 adaptability the whole game and dlc lol

    submitted by /u/spacyjE52
    [link] [comments]

    If you invade someone in Frigid Outskirts, you're a dick.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    That's all.

    submitted by /u/PompousGoblin
    [link] [comments]

    I beat Dark Souls 2.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    I have owned this game since 2015.

    I have lost maybe over 70hrs due to corrupt files, and before this save never got further than Scorpioness Najka.

    Now I have finally beaten this unforgiving title.

    What a long strange trip it's been.

    submitted by /u/bythenameoftom
    [link] [comments]

    Dark souls 2 is 10$ on the ps store and I'm wondering if anyone has any tips

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    And I don't want any "git good" comments or any thing like that because I already have hornet from hollow knight tell me that.

    submitted by /u/icantgetmyoldaccount
    [link] [comments]

    Crown of the Sunken King: no bonfires?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    I, in general, don't like looking things up because I find that it ruins the game for me, but I've had to constantly look up just about everything in DS2 because it's almost as if they deliberately made things impossible to find fluidly. Bonfires in the sanctum seem to not exist.

    Did anyone get through this zone without looking up what to do?

    submitted by /u/moneyinthepines
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone playing on ps4 ?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Thinking of getting this game as I owned it on ps3 and never beat it, just went on sale in the play store. Wanna know if it's still active. Either way I'm still gonna play but I'd love to run through with others as well!

    submitted by /u/emblemsteel
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck Maldron

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    That's kinda all I wanted to say about him. He sucks, fighting him is annoying, and when you think you've won, he runs away and hides behind enemies.

    submitted by /u/masterninja3402
    [link] [comments]

    I decided to make a video on how watching challenge runs and speed runs can help players improve at the game

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Hey all! I recently decided to start making video essays discussing different parts of Dark Souls that I am particularly passionate about. One of the things I love about the Souls community is the many content creators as they have not only provided me with entertainment, but also helped me improve at the game. So, I made a video detailing how watching speedrunners and challenge runners can help you improve at the game.

    You can check out the video here

    submitted by /u/Sir_Kalameet
    [link] [comments]

    Is the drangleic sword good

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    My first time playing ds2

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    I've gotten 2 torches (from the beginning and the one in no mans wharf) but whenever I go to equip it there no torch there. I don't know if I'm blind or it's not in weapons but I just can find my torch. I really need it because the big arm fuckos that bleed you in no mans wharf keep getting me to low health so the weaker guy can just kill me.

    submitted by /u/The-Telepotato
    [link] [comments]

    The Last Giant!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    I already played DS 1 and 3 and now I i started with DS2. I´m like 6-7 hours in and killed some bosses so far and I have to say that i really enjoy this game!

    As I said, I already played 1 and 3 and encountered many Souls Bosses but for some reason... The Last Giant... he really scared me. Maybe it´s his long arms, the noise he makes, because I felt somehow bad for him... or just because i am a chicken. I even was shaking a bit :D

    Did you make simliar experiences with some bosses too? With him or others? I am still amazed because there are definitely bigger, uglier and meaner bosses!

    I just wanted to share it with you guys, thanks for reading :)

    submitted by /u/Aneela1
    [link] [comments]

    What build should I use if I'm using the black knight ultra greatsword?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    I want to do this right

    submitted by /u/thesuperboss55
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot see friend's white soapstone

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    -We are between 20,000-30,000 total souls

    -We have both used the human effigy

    -We have the ring that makes it easier to connect with players and have the same god selected

    -We are obviously in the same location

    -We have tried both the small white soapstone and the normal white soapstone

    I don't get it. I'm doing literally every step to be able to connect to him, is there something I'm missing??

    submitted by /u/WatchMeLag
    [link] [comments]

    about to do a fresh run of DS2, what build is fun :-) ?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    hey ya'll

    what's a fun build ? I did a magic/dex built last time for ds2; looking for something fresh - how good is a faith build ?

    submitted by /u/itsPXZEL
    [link] [comments]

    Branch of yore stone statues

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Is there a way to farm the branches because the only thing they're doing is discouraging me from playing, i have to go further and further out into harder locations just so i can get to other locations, for example the stone statue blocking the draw gate (outside is a guy with the moonlight blade I believe?)

    submitted by /u/Communist_Eggroll
    [link] [comments]

    Play Dark Souls 2

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/D2vfwxAc_Aw

    A collection of PvP/invasion clips with a variety of hybrid builds.

    submitted by /u/G1370
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to destroy whole equipment with one hit?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Hello! Today I was invading in shaded woods

    I invaded a host that had summoned Bradley (NPC summon)

    First hit Bradley did destroyed my whole equipment (armor, weapons, dragon chime, rings)

    Is that a thing in this game?

    Because I call it a bullshit

    submitted by /u/CherryToaster
    [link] [comments]

    Iron throne smelter cleared!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    So, you guys had me nervous in iron throne.

    I always walk with a shield up And go slow regardless. I was thinking I was going to get smashed when I got here. (Note: I did put on fire resist gear by the bonfire, it did not end well).

    I use a heide spear +8, fire long sword +8, and a mace +5. Also, I use some big ass bow I received for trading in a soul with some petrified dude I released.

    The long sword and mace were OK here but I switched to my spear primarily after the 3rd guy came running up. Spear is by far the way to go here imo. I just started killing everyone up to smelter fog door, going back to bonfire and reset. (Farming gear and souls ).

    Finally killed enough and 2 invading Spirits, took on smelter.

    First time, died in about 15 seconds. (Didn't know his moves)

    Second time, got him to half health, he busted out a fire sword, ala Thor ragnarok style, and sliced me up.

    Third time, I'm like ok fool, I'm bringing help. Summoned lucatiel or whatever her name was. Crushed him. Not sure why she made it so easy, but we took him down.

    I may end up liking this area the most, mostly because enemies come to you vs you having to find them. I hated getting ambushed by the guys along the windmill. Infuriating when they slice and dice you in the back and break poison barrels around you.

    Not sure what's after smelter, but I am prepared to go hollow!

    submitted by /u/ColdBostonPerson77
    [link] [comments]

    I'm thinking of getting Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin and I have a few questions.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    How does the dlc work? I also heard there's a dlc ending? How does all of that work?

    submitted by /u/KillerBFireDog
    [link] [comments]

    I hate the Cerah the Old Explorer, Ancient Soldier Varg and the Afflicted Graverobber boss fight, please help me

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    I am playing on ps4 Lv 140 2368325 souls earned

    I hate this boss fight and need help

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/CameronIsNotAJew
    [link] [comments]

    Want to quit my sl1 run.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    I finished an sl1 run in both ds1 and ds3

    In ds3 it was fucking awesome i truly had to learn the move set and mechanics of all the bosses again just like my 1st playthrough .the dlcs were pretty tedious though and i had to use a crossbow for the 2nd phases of nk,soc,skg

    In ds1 it was a joke because pyromancy op

    Now in ds2 sigh it's just awful no health or weapons? ok but no roll iframes! fuck that Am now in the shrine of amana and plan on skipping everything until i get to the gaint lord and farm his ass to lvl 150 to pvp because if the base game is like this then what the fuck will happen in the dlc?!

    submitted by /u/Nomad2145
    [link] [comments]

    Ruin Sentinel Tips?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Accidentally ran into them, I killed one, but the last 2 gang up on me. Any tips to beat them, or just single them out?

    submitted by /u/InfamousGhost07
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment