• Breaking News

    Friday, July 24, 2020

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.


    /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    What does your current PvP character look like? If your character has a back story to go with their personal fashion statement we'd like to hear that, too!

    Don't forget to check out /r/fashionsouls for all of your fashion needs.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Vanquished Manus, Kalameet, and Gwyn in one night!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Guys, I can't explain the rush I'm feeling right now. I defeated 3 endgame bosses in one sitting, I feel great! I honestly can't believe how far along I've progressed. Years ago I found the Dark Souls series way too hard & depressing, I bought them all separately via Steam sales but couldn't ever get into them. I kept coming back after 6 month-1 year hiatuses but nothing, it just didn't "click" for me. Now here I stand, Gwyn slain and ultimate victory achieved. I just completed my first ever Dark Souls run (both in DS1 and overall in the Soulsborne genre). I'll be playing Sekiro next, partly because I keep hearing amazing things about it, but mostly because I wish to take my time savoring DSII & DSIII. Kinda like being at a buffet and they have literally all your favorite foods so you just want to take your time and enjoy everything. Thanks everyone that's answered my questions here and for being so awesome! I know at some point in the future I'll do another run in Lordran with a different type of character (long live cleric knights!). Peace out everyone! :D

    submitted by /u/famouswolfe
    [link] [comments]

    "Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark..."

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    So, I just completed the game and I feel extremely sad about it. Didn't think I would feel like that at the end but unexpectedly it left me completely hollow inside. Initially I was praying for this game to end but now, I don't want to let it go. I can't actually delineate my feelings towards the end and that fact itself has left me stunned. All I could do was stare as the credits rolled in, listening to the ending song and remembering everything I went through during the game, the places I visited and the enemies I fought, everything.

    submitted by /u/Volde7
    [link] [comments]

    God, I love this game (old player returning)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    I have been playing Dark Souls 1 since I got it on launch on my Xbox 360. I have put hundreds of hours into this game across the original, PTD, and remastered. I have done NG+, bad speedruns, SL 1, everything you can think of under the sun.

    I booted up the game this weekend. Weirdly, I never did a faith based sun bro game.

    I have never had more fun with Dark Souls.

    The past week has been spent camping boss sites, helping people get through. Many obvious veterans who know the way, but even helping some confused new players. Heck, I showed someone the stair skip in Anor Londo the other day.

    It has been a blast. This game just keeps on giving. Oh yeah, I also was summoned to fight Gwyndolin co-op for the first time in my like 800 hours of play. That was....interesting.

    submitted by /u/Emissary_of_the_GIFS
    [link] [comments]

    End of my journey - for a while

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    I've beaten the game and Artorias of the Abyss dlc now. It was a great honor to fight beside you chosen undeads.

    Now my dark souls 2 Sotfs journey begins. Wish me luck.

    submitted by /u/whitewalker66
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat Kalameet solo

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    I just soloed Kalameet and my hands are literally shaking. I kept getting wrecked but didn't go hollow. Took probably 25 tries spread through a few days but I've never felt so accomplished from a video game. Praise the Sun!

    submitted by /u/ohueb
    [link] [comments]

    I finally beat the game after 54 hours!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    Gwyn was easy though

    submitted by /u/Exile4444
    [link] [comments]

    Who else HATES the capra demon boss run up?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    I've been playing dark souls(as you do) and I got the key to unlock lower undead burg, but I've been constantly killed by the run up to the boss! I swear it's harder than the boss itself!

    My reasons.

    1.Dogs...no explanation needed

    2.thief hollows, they cause bleed(I think) and that jump attack is pure bullcrap!

    3.the area is so compact that you can't even breathe, let alone dodge or escape which leads to easily getting pinned down by dogs or thief hollows.

    4....no yeh that's it.

    What does reddit think of this predicament?

    submitted by /u/DITTO_MON_GAMING
    [link] [comments]

    Almost had a heart attack...

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    Was giving some humanity to the fair lady and I accidentally tapped the r1 button because I thought the menu was opened. Had a mini panic attack at what I had done thankfully she survived and I managed to get absolution from oswald.

    submitted by /u/blootology
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some friendship in this dark world!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    I guess I should go to SummonSign for this, but those seem more like temporary alliances.

    Would love to go through this awesome game with a buddy either as a summon or summoner and share my thoughts about certain aspects!

    I'm a console pleb (Ps4) and sort of a noob to Ds1 as I'm still on my first playthrough, if you're feeling lonely as well then hmu! Let's die together!

    Edit: Going to sleep now, if you respond to this post I'll likely reply later on.

    submitted by /u/ICanCompute7
    [link] [comments]

    I've never beaten Dark Souls.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    I have put hundreds of hours into this game but I've never beaten it. Everytime I get a little farther then find some reason to start over. My current playthrough has me in the crystal caves, and I kind of want to start over. Someone help me find out whats wrong with me.

    submitted by /u/HeroOfTime4298
    [link] [comments]

    [xb1][dark wraith set][dark souls remastered

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    I forgot to not place the lord thing to get the abyss serpent man to spawn. I will give you 40 humanity if you give me the set.

    submitted by /u/lesbian-hunter2001
    [link] [comments]

    PvP on switch

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    Hey, i just joined the darkwraith covenant and now I am wondering if I should spend humanities in order to obtain the red eye orb for invasions. Is the PvP community still active on the Nintendo switch?

    submitted by /u/niklasssssss
    [link] [comments]

    What's your best character?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    When I say best I mean the strongest you have ever made. Even through NGs so it could be a NG+5 character or something like that. Just tell me your best one, I'm curious.

    Mine is a sorcerer named "Claudiano" SL:201 Vit:60 Att:50 End:56 Str:30 Dex:18 Res:8 Int:50 Faith:8 Humanity:1 Current game cycle:NG+8

    submitted by /u/Hiroshij7_3439
    [link] [comments]

    The 2 silver knight archers in anor londo has to be the hardest thing in any souls game ive ever played

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    I have some experience with these games, finished sekiro a handful of times, same thing with dark souls 3. Played bloodborne too. But never have i ran into an area as frustrating as this. Ive been in this area for the past 5-6 hours of my play through and i just cant see how this is fair. The run back is especially painful

    submitted by /u/traffy077
    [link] [comments]

    I beat artorias :)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    I have a rule that I have to beat every boss solo the first time. Every time I've played dark souls I have a great time until I get to artorias, and I've hit a wall with him multiple times making me put the game away for a bit. Not very exciting I know, but today I finally beat him and I'm very happy :)

    submitted by /u/myswiftlemon
    [link] [comments]

    Beat The Game For The First Time

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    Beat the game for the first time tonight. Loved the game even overlooking its most aggravating parts (Bed of Chaos go jump off a bridge). Beginning of the game I was getting my ass kicked by a Taurus and by the end of the game I could tank Manus and Lord Gwynn while swinging my sword until I ran out of stamina. I actually found it better to just keep attacking constantly and not block in most boss fights by the end with the armor I had on.

    I look forward to playing in the Dark Souls world again when Steam has DS2 and DS3 on sale in the near future. If anyone is interested seeing snippets of my journey I have a playlist on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdZdpPCnp9hIfy8AUHRGbr-i_1boL1iq6

    submitted by /u/Spideyfan101
    [link] [comments]

    To the host I invaded in the Forest...

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    (Yuuki), thank you for all of the materials and boss souls. Sorry I didn't realize what was happening and attacked you a few times. I was having a tough time in NG+ and this was incredibly helpful.

    Seriously, bless this PVP community.

    submitted by /u/wulfinn
    [link] [comments]

    So Darksouls has been getting more populated again recently, what are some good pvp spots for SL 60-75?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    finally kicked Asylum Demon's ass after 12 fucking hours of dying.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPaFjQ3YGjE&feature=youtu.be

    this guy is such a pain in the ass. most tedious boss in the game to beat with punches.

    the hammer sucks but I'm using it out of spite. praise the sun!

    EPIC.

    submitted by /u/Jacob14578
    [link] [comments]

    Trying Dark Souls 2 and streaming, No clue what I'm doing xD, Pop by and say hello if you want!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    Capra Demon

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    Has anyone ever beaten capra demon first shot? Not Ng+ or you looked up strategies, just straight up went in blind and killed him. If you have you are my hero.

    submitted by /u/Lonos81
    [link] [comments]

    Theory on Solaire

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    This theory is based on Solaire's Prepare to Cry lore. There, it has been established that he might be Gwyn's son. But it is not established why he wants a sun soo much. My theory is, his father, slowly losing his humanity, fueling the flame ( we know that). I think, Solaire is attempting to find his own sun, and use the power of the sun to kindle the First Flame, and save his father from madness. He desperately traveled the lands, looking for the sun. He visits Izalit, and here is where to story splits:

    A) He gets the maggot: He acquired the maggot, his last resort to get the power of the sun, but since he is an undead, he is slowly hollowing. He escaped the asylum a lot before you, and that could mean he is almost hollow. The Sunlight Maggot PARASITE starts to exert control over him, which makes him lose his sanity, and he becomes desperate to keep his sun. You end his misery.

    B) He doesn't go insane: He was desperate to find his own sun, but his efforts were fruitless, and he lost faith. He thinks, the only way to relieve his father from his suffering is to end his misery. He helps you, the chosen undead and fights his own father, for his sake.

    submitted by /u/InfamousGhost07
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with PS4 password co-op - I need to complete several bosses as a White Phantom to be able to join Warriors of Sunlight.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    Title. The game is basically dead for co-op, maybe I'm doing it wrong though. I'm level 79 with WL 14 at kiln of the first flame. If anyone can help, can we do some password co-op in order to get the boss completions necessary for the trophy?

    submitted by /u/BeforeJam
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat ornstein and smough

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    I just beat them in my first walkthrough on my first try. I was so nervous that everyone was saying that they were one of the hardest bosses of the game. I had chaos blade +3 btw

    what should i do next? I beat pinwheel shortly after but didnt want to go to the tomb of the giants. I am thinking about going to the new londo ruins.

    submitted by /u/Rodaen77
    [link] [comments]

    Which stat should I focus on?(also tips please)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    I mainly use greatswords but I also want to be fast and have alot of health

    I want to be able to wear artorias' sword

    I'm new to the game and my character is only level 48

    Vitality-18 Attunement-8 Endurance-21 Strength-26 Dexterity-21 Resistance-15 Intelligence-10 Faith-11

    submitted by /u/ZelnoreNickolas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment