• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 14, 2020

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Salty Sunday.

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Salty Sunday.


    /r/DarkSouls - Salty Sunday.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Today's Salty Sunday is brought to you by the Bed of Chaos

    Being Gravelorded in Anor Londo? Died to Bed Of Chaos for the 100th time? Checked your phone for a second, only to run off a cliff and lose your bloodstain?

    Grab a spoon and watch your blood pressure soar! All complaints are welcome here. Just keep things civil and follow the Posting Guidelines in the sidebar.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Reddit just to announce I beat DS1 for the first time

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    I literally just beat DS1 after rage quitting 6 years ago after getting majorly spanked in the catacombs when I wasn't supposed to be there in the first place. I've looked at this subreddit so much during my playthrough for tips and I just had to post. Little disappointed that the final boss was kinda easy but F*** it. Praise the sun b****s!

    submitted by /u/Wulfgar94
    [link] [comments]

    Miyazaki should do a play though of the Dark Souls games and stream it for charity.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    Just a thought I had. I think having him play through the game adding his own commentary of his directorial decisions would be really cool. He could also fundraise money for a charity of his choice. Anyways it's just an idea I had.

    submitted by /u/ViceroyInhaler
    [link] [comments]

    I drew everyone’s favorite sun worshipping love interest

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    TIL you don’t have to jump to get back to the Asylum

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    I've been playing this game for five years, and one of the biggest nightmares of early game for me has always been trying to make a perfect jump off the ledge to get back to the Asylum. Well today I figured out, you don't have to be good at jumping, all you have to do is just roll. Don't I feel sheepish.

    submitted by /u/the_newdave
    [link] [comments]

    Without exploiting glitches, there are eight different bosses you can fight as the second boss in the game.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Obviously Taurus is the second one you're supposed to fight, and the path to Pinwheel is pretty straight, if a little beefy for early levels. But with a little ingenuity in pathing, you could also fight Bell Gargoyles, Capra Demon, Quelaag, Moonlight Butterfly, Sif, and Stray Demon second.

    Just a little shower thought.

    submitted by /u/ISHOTJAMC
    [link] [comments]

    I just punched the asylum demon to death

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    It was pretty tense but I did it, I might try to do the game like this but I might not be able to stick to it, still pretty proud though

    submitted by /u/Kingskreedede
    [link] [comments]

    Is it only me or fighting bosses without lock on makes them easier?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    I feel like bosses are more likely to hit you if are locked on. Playing without lock on gives me more control with my movement. Of course for some bosses it's necessary to lock on but I always try to fight them without lock on to see it's viable and stick with it if it is. I want to hear your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/sadelimaggi
    [link] [comments]

    Today I go past the Anor londo archers first try.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    But when I lit the bonfire I forgot to rest, then I died and returned to the firesoul keeper...

    submitted by /u/RockstarCowboy1
    [link] [comments]

    Praise it!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    R.I.P good boye

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    I killed Sif today on my first play through of Dsr and it was horrible. I can confirm knowing the lore behind him makes the fight 100% more daunting knowing he is just being good boye till the end. Brb gonna go cry :(

    submitted by /u/idkwhatoputherelmfao
    [link] [comments]

    Vagrants!!! Vagrants everywhere!!!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Seeing as it was restart day recently, could the amazing community try to spawn vagrants. I believe they can be spawned by dropping items and leaving them so they disappear when the area is reloaded. I was in lost izaleth yesterday and was dropping moss, cracked red eyes and the odd humanity. Dropped like 20+ items in all (I died the the chaos bed a few times lol, hate that last jump!)

    If we all dropped the odd item or humanity in areas we are farming or running through we could see a surge in their numbers and be give other players something they may not have seen before and even a cool item.

    I will be dropping humanity in the catacombs tonight to get the ball rolling

    submitted by /u/MontyGreenstone
    [link] [comments]

    to whomever just tried to invade me in Anor Londo on DSR [PC]:

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    ahahahahaha :))))).

    For some context:

    I had just made my way across the rafters and grabbed the divine blessing. As I'm about to walk through the fog gate, a dark spirit drops down on top of me from the rafters but they completely whiff their jumping attack. I didn't notice the invader notification, so this was quite a surprise to me. Thanks to those wondrous recovery frames from the failed aerial attack, I effortlessly boop my invader off the edge to their death.

    No hard feelings if you happen to see this, it just made me so incredibly giddy. What a blunder lmao. I felt like the bumbling protagonist in a cartoon who, unbeknownst them, evaded their enemy by doing something stupid like bending down to tie my shoe as they go for a sneak attack. Maybe this is all old hat to people who have been playing for years, but I just started playing DSR, after a singular PTDE playthrough, and this is only the second time I've been invaded, so the experience in and of itself is just kind of exciting and fresh to me.

    submitted by /u/jackjackjackncoke
    [link] [comments]

    Global Restart Day saved DSR multiplayer on the Switch

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    I tried playing online a couple months back (both PVE and PVP) and was frustrated with just how dead the switch community was. I was lucky to get a couple invasions per day (I was using a variety of covenants as well such as the cat covenant and gravelord) and now I'm getting summons almost ever other minute! I love it! I'm SL 32 at the forest and man this is just so awesome I had to post about it.

    submitted by /u/DanceChacDance
    [link] [comments]

    So during my game time today I was invaded by "Dark Spirit 1" in Anor Londo. he had a Child's mask, weed crest shield, and a FUK'IN ZWEINHANDER!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    But that's not the bad part, because you see all I had was a Divine Morning Star, some Undead Warrior Skimpy skirt and Soldier chest, and my Miracles.
    but that wasn't even the worse part, because like the noob I still am, and him having invaded me at the Solaire Shrine inside of Anor Londo, started spamming WoG, and hit Solaire. 1 killed me, and Solaire was now out for blood. I tried juking him around so I could get to O&S, beat him, warp back to fire link and absolve my sins, but as I was just reaching the gates I heard his death quotes, and turned around to see the Giants had gotten him.

    Rip Solaire, if only I was gud at the PvP's this wouldn't have happened ;-;

    submitted by /u/NightAreis1618
    [link] [comments]

    Well that's just typical

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    I grind for an hour for a channelers trident. Finally get one. Then take one more run back to get the large magic ember and.... Another two drop on the way.

    submitted by /u/GrumpyPhotography
    [link] [comments]

    New Dark Souls player

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Three days into my first ever play though on DS remaster and I'm already passed the Gaping Dragon. Ive never had so much fun in a game before. I was big into Witcher 3 but there was something missing, DS brought the challenge and feeling of actually progressing like no other game Ive ever played before. Plus taking down a big ol' boss has never been so rewarding. Thank you Dark Souls.

    submitted by /u/neilmagz
    [link] [comments]

    Any Light Armor Sets With a Decent Amount of Poise?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    What was your first souls game?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Everyone says that your first souls game is always the hardest, for me it was DS3. And holy shit yudex gundyr took me about 20 tries. That is if we're not counting DS2 which I got when I was 7 for my 360 and gave up after I couldn't find out how to leave the first area.

    submitted by /u/tyler21_
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat smough and ornstein!!!!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Ahhh Anor Londo has been ultimate test of my patience, navigating the rafters, to the freaking silver knight archers and finally smough and ornstein....getting to the boss itself alive was hard enough, I was trying to summon sunbro and kept getting invaded, but finally did it this afternoon!!!

    submitted by /u/yowatshappening
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner pvp tips?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    With the global restart, enemy phantoms are more common. I cant handle them very well it seems. Im before the bell gargoyles, so my options are limited

    submitted by /u/EbilAleccat
    [link] [comments]

    Why do a lot of people use Mask of the Mother?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    Why? It's not very useful, especially in late-game. Is it fashion-souls?

    submitted by /u/sharafi04
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any key customized mkd on pc ?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    You guys know any mod that can customize the key on pc more separately like using sift to sprint instead of using the same key as the dodge and roll?

    submitted by /u/crushtyfying
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding Cheat Engine in Dark Souls Remastered...

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    Is there a way in dsr to use cheat engine or something of that nature to MAKE BUILDS quickly without having to play through again and again. As much as I love the game, going through it over and over to make build after build for PVP is very time consuming and feels like work. Again, I am not looking for a way to give myself unlimited health or anything of that nature, I just want to make builds quickly by giving myself items and soul items without getting banned because there is no resepecing in this game.

    submitted by /u/youzairnaym
    [link] [comments]

    Black K**** Weapons

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    In all seriousness, why can you acquire and use these weapons so damn early? I'm just after bell gargoyles and already do 460 damage. Maybe I'm just stupidly lucky and got enough upgrade materials, but a +3 BKGS (not to be confused with the BKS) that early just seems busted. Can't wait to about 5 shot spider witch!

    submitted by /u/RealCrusaderBro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment