• Breaking News

    Friday, June 26, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    What does your current PvP character look like? If your character has a back story to go with their personal fashion statement we'd like to hear that, too!

    Don't forget to check out /r/fashionsouls for all of your fashion needs.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat a hacker.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    I love invading and do it all the time. So I'm invading in no-man's wharf and I run up to this guy and start hitting him...Nothing.

    Might be some lag I'm thinking, damage numbers will show up soon so I proceed to hit him over and over and over with spells, backstabs, dark fog etc. After like 3 minutes of this I figure it's not lag since he is tracking my movements perfectly and can hit me (and is also taking hits perfectly), I just can't damage him...fucker's got infinite HP or something.

    And so I do the only smart thing, get low on HP to get him to run after me on the very narrow bridges in no man's wharf...and I use scraps of life.

    The pillars push him off into the water, and I successfully beat a hacker!

    submitted by /u/TastySet8
    [link] [comments]

    Drakeblood Greatsword Replica - Cobbatron Props

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    I just finished up this replica of the Drakeblood Greatsword for a client. VERY happy with the results! Let me know what you think!

    https://imgur.com/gallery/tnOGrMj

    submitted by /u/TheCobbatron
    [link] [comments]

    A rough Start to Dark souls 2

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Recently I bought dark souls 2 via the sale on steam after having completed Dark souls 3 many times and it being my favourite game I thought I would give 2 a shot but so far with 8 or 9 hours into the game I'm not finding the game very good so far, I feel that the mechanics compared to The ones I'm used to (DS3 mechanics) are really iffy and harder to use properly and the Hollowing system is rather annoying to have, I also find that I'm currently lost in my play through in the sense that I feel too underdeveloped stat and item wise going up against The Lost Sinner and that I can't access a lot of key features such as the statues limiting what I can do so far, I do hope with more time this game becomes better for me to play and I'm not quitting until I beat it anyways but I just thought I would see what other peoples thoughts are

    submitted by /u/DohvaJack57
    [link] [comments]

    How can i reach out to someone i just dueled in arena?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Had a few duels with a chill guy in the purgatory arena, he beat me most if the times, and was nice enough to let me practice parrying, after i tried to hint it to him by parrying in the air before fighting.

    And actually shared my joy when i landed one or two, throwing some speaking stones.

    So how can i reach out via steam or something? Cus in know people do it on psn.

    Notice: i think his character name was Heir of Rage or something

    submitted by /u/Marcustheeleventh
    [link] [comments]

    An old question regarding controllers.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    So I recently got a gamepad (Logitech F310) and decided to play Souls series with it. DS1, DS3 and emulated DeS work perfectly, however DS2 doesn't recognize my controller. I saw an old post there which provided fixes like using x360ce or unplugging my mouse and keyboard before launching the game and nothing seems to work. Can anyone here help me please?

    submitted by /u/Older_1
    [link] [comments]

    Can I clear the DLCs staying at SL 150?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Don't want to level anymore but I've only just now beaten Nashandra. What is the advised levels for the DLCs?

    submitted by /u/pizzaballs44
    [link] [comments]

    Masterless Glencour

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Is this guy needed at all? I summoned him before the dragon slayer but he felll of the side of the edge before we got the kill will this affect anything?

    submitted by /u/Alberto-Wesker
    [link] [comments]

    Do DS2 (sotfs) invasions have the same DS1 rule of, "if no viable world is found in the area, you'll invade in another area"?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Or are people seriously invading in Crestfallen Retreat at 5mil SM? Looking at you, dark spirit "human".

    submitted by /u/throwatmethebiggay
    [link] [comments]

    HOLY SHIT

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I just got a titanite slab at 15 minutes after character creator

    My roll has no iframes

    submitted by /u/Starchy_the_Potato
    [link] [comments]

    I'm not entirely sure where I'm supposed to go next.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    I've just beaten the Sinner and the Rotten. I'm not exactly sure where I'm supposed to go next, I'm sure I missed something but I've completely explored everything that I've discovered so far. I'm assuming that I missed something but I'm not entirely sure. Another slightly unrelated question is how do I get to the gargoyles? I couldn't find them at all and I couldn't find the way to get to them. Apparently they make the sinner fight easier but I didn't have that hard of a time with it anyways.

    submitted by /u/Matterwalrus
    [link] [comments]

    Weapons that are infused are buffable In this game right?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Question in title

    submitted by /u/Mr-kabuk
    [link] [comments]

    Can't use a bonfire ascetic for Prowling Magus. I have to "defeat the lord of this quarter"

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Hello.

    I could swear I did this years ago but... I don't know hat I'm missing.

    Trying to make Benhart quest. Summoned him and killed the prowling magus. Sure, easy fight, they can take a good portion of your HP but between estus and Benhart is easy to survive and kill them...

    Went back to the bonfire, the one in the camp called " Royal Army Campsite " (Where the summoning sign is) with the idea of use a bonfire, summoning him again and get an easy 2nd boss kill... but a message called "First, you must defeat the lord of this quarter" or something very similar.

    I... just did it or I can't use an ascetic untill I grab the 'lord's soul'? What is going on?

    Also it says at the bonfire that I have 2 ascetics and I could swear I've grabbed A LOT during my playthrough :S

    submitted by /u/Silveriovski
    [link] [comments]

    Day 4 of my first playthrough of this game: The base of the Saltfort.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    The last room filled with water (before what I presume is the boss of this area) is brutal. The Flexile Sentry spawns every time, for some reason. Its presence leaves me no other choice but to kill every single enemy in this massive room, which is tough, since there are a lot of enemies in here (which is a trend I've noticed since the beginning of the game; makes me wonder whether this game's reputation for ganks is at least somewhat deserved), and, even worse, if I have a torch (which would help, since this room is really dark), I can't roll, because the water will douse the torch's flame.

    Fun times.

    A question about this room: there are two doors on either side, which would make the route to the boss significantly easier. There are also two other, smaller rooms, one on either side of the fog gate. They're ALL locked, though. Where's the key for these doors? I don't feel confident fighting the boss without having unlocked all the shortcuts.

    submitted by /u/Riceifyouwould
    [link] [comments]

    What is up with all the summon signs at Iron Keep?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Is it a big pvp and grinding spot? There were like 3 sunbro summoning signs there. Course I am in the sunbro convent as well.

    submitted by /u/Alpha_Bit_Poop
    [link] [comments]

    Finally reached Darklurker!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Hammers are your best friend. I just smashed the hammers in the second third chasms and it eventually worked out. I died to the fireballs before second phase so I can only hope it isn't going to be too difficult to get back to it.

    submitted by /u/Azeoth
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat ds3 for the first time

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    So i can safely say after beating ds2 after 23 hours,id do it again(and i will :)). I dont get the hate,its different than ds1 which is my fav and ds3 also but its not bad. I had a ton of fun,enemies and bosses look cool and so do weapons and armors. The animations are different but not necessarily bad. So i was just wondering why do people hate ds2 so much ?

    submitted by /u/MichaelScarnBrate
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Shine Entrance

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    The steps leading all the way up to this area surprises me. The dragon knights? I think they're called, started bowing when they saw me and that one enemy which I assume, is the same knight from Heide's Tower but not old, started attacking me with the same movesets but faster is awesome. This area looks really cool after going through Dragon Aerie. Does anyone else know why the dragon knights bow down? Their armor looks sick!

    submitted by /u/helloandandwhy
    [link] [comments]

    Chasm of old rage

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    I couldn't beat havel until I discovered spam, then I get to Mr. Rapier and he has one inescapable spam attack. If the first hit gets you that's it. Ugh, the second chasm is just ugh.

    submitted by /u/Azeoth
    [link] [comments]

    DS2 help progressing

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    I need some help.

    Okay so I seem to be stuck on dark souls 2 with no real sense of direction for progressing right now.

    I've been to and I think complete these areas : (Bonfires unlocked for a little context on how far I am in each area) Things betwixed (1 bonfire) Majula (1 bonefire) Forest of the fallen giants (2 bonfires) Heides tower of flame (2 bonfires) Cathedral of blue (1 bonfire) No mans wharf (1 bonfire) The lost Bastille (3 bonfires) Sinners rise (1 bonfire) Huntsmans copse (1 bonfire) Undead purgatory (1 bonfire) Harvest Valley ( 2 bonfires) Earthen peak ( 2 bonfires) have not slain snake queen yet Grave of saints (2 bonfires) The gutter (1 bonfire) Black gulch (2 bonfires)

    So where do I go next to progress the main story?

    submitted by /u/gullygod96
    [link] [comments]

    Losing 350K souls because of some invader lagging or hacking fucking sucks.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Just what the fuck.. I wanted to pick up my souls, dude was frozen and I was going through a wall and he backstabs me and kills me...

    Worst part it's that it's nearly impossible to get summoned or summon anyone else because this shitty ass SM system..

    -rant

    submitted by /u/LowKeyAccountt
    [link] [comments]

    I just bought the game

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    How much iam gonna suffer?(i never played anything like darksouls)

    submitted by /u/YoungSportsy
    [link] [comments]

    Ps3 Co op 1.6m SM

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Sorry I'm new to ds2 what would you consider to be a versatile and easy to run magic build for a first playthrough?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Is there a DS2 online help reddit ?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    I need help with second boss I just beat giant

    submitted by /u/101supertonyy
    [link] [comments]

    What deticated melee int weapons are there?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Like the mlgs(simalar to how ds3 has the aqua dagger and sword of judgement)

    I want other cool laser swords to mess around with outside infusions

    Is that possible?

    submitted by /u/Mr-kabuk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment