• Breaking News

    Friday, June 26, 2020

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.


    /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    What does your current PvP character look like? If your character has a back story to go with their personal fashion statement we'd like to hear that, too!

    Don't forget to check out /r/fashionsouls for all of your fashion needs.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Challenges nowadays are like

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    NG+8 SL1 barefists no hit no fast roll kick only - speed run in 2 hours with USB steering wheel and blindfold

    submitted by /u/amujado
    [link] [comments]

    It has been an honor

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    After countless hours of rage and frustration, I finally beat the game!

    submitted by /u/Royal-Duck-Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    My first From Software platinum is Dark Souls!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/YRTyO90

    My first souls game. I'll never forget my first play through back in 2014 when a guy from work told me to play it and changed my life. Felt so good to see The Dark Soul pop up on my screen!

    submitted by /u/jankshlump
    [link] [comments]

    F&^*K Those Two Archers In Anor Londo!!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    Seriously. F&*_K them. I could deal with the ghosts in New Londo Ruins (just buy transient curses off the wizard there and you're golden). Hell, I could deal with the toxic blowdart dudes in Blighttown. Those two archers in Anor Londo are the textbook definition of cheap SOBs. One hit, doesn't matter if you block with your shield, one hit knocks you back a good distance and right off the ledge. Just lost 10 humanities and over 20K souls to those b*st*rds. Ugh.

    Edit: Okay, I was able to get past them. Turns out the solution for me was getting nekkid while charging them with my divine zweihander and making them go BAM! into the floor. Sheesh lol.

    submitted by /u/famouswolfe
    [link] [comments]

    New unhallowed, fresh from the asylum

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    Greetings everyone, just wanted to say hi. Just got this game a few days ago and I'm loving it. My first entry to the Soulsborne series was Bloodborne but I managed to nab this game and the sequels for like 45 bucks. I figured I start at the humble beginnings of the series (really would like to play Demon's Souls since it's the grand pappy of them all but I don't have a console to run it unfortunately) Anywho the game is amazing. My first time being invaded, the player helped me clear out the area of enemies first before engaging in some pvp and today I placed my sign and engaged in some jolly cooperation to help someone in the woods. Can't wait to beat the game and dive into 2 and 3

    submitted by /u/mar_mar_binks12
    [link] [comments]

    I finally found one!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    Stupid humanity crab!

    Been playing this game a LONG time, but I've never actually seen one of these guys in person. :) They hit surprisingly hard!

    submitted by /u/AlanMooreshit
    [link] [comments]

    Artorias pocket sand

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    I love that move where he just flings abyss mud at you. It's so funny and completely opposite of what you'd expect from him.

    submitted by /u/coveredinbirds
    [link] [comments]

    Whoever invaded my world right before the Smough Boss Fight

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Screw you I hate you all I wanted to do was summon a helper and now I have no more humanity

    submitted by /u/Colgate_OJ
    [link] [comments]

    Will I like Dark Souls?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    I know asking the Dark Souls subreddit this is a bit silly but let's give it a go. I've never played any Dark Souls game before and only really know about the infamous difficulty and kind of the gameplay style. I've only heard great things but also have heard that it only is really fun for certain kinds of gamers, so wanted to ask what sort of gamers that might be - what are the key things that you enjoy about it?

    If it helps, I really did not enjoy botw, due to the horrible difficulty plateau from punishing to braindead easy, the lack of any tangible reward for exploration, and the repetitiveness of the exploration/rewards you did find. (Does Dark Souls have an actual soundtrack, with music of some kind playing as you explore?)

    submitted by /u/Ranowa
    [link] [comments]

    Every journey comes to an end

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    It is finally done. After beating Sekiro one year ago, I gave Bloodborne earlier this year another try (quitted out several times in the first area) and finally got the hang out of it.

    After beating it, I went on to DS3 and the DLCs and had surprisingly no great problems (yeah, **** Midir, couldnt do it without help). After saying good bye to Gael, I continued my journey with DSR and felt absolutely in love with the whole series. DSR is truly a masterpiece - I have to confess, after the famous "click" in DS3, DSR wasn't as difficult anymore, because once you know how the game wants you to play it, it's not as difficult as so much people describe it.

    After beating Gwyn I continued with DS2 and this week my journey came to an end. Lud and Zallen were my last bosses in the series and while the outskirts were not my favourite area, the feeling in the end of the fight was something special.

    I never thought, that I can once, say that I have beaten all the Soulsborne Games and I have to confess, I'm a little proud. I also have to confess, that the whole series, is now one of the, if not my absolut favourite franchise ever.

    Now I'm in the waiting room for the Demons Souls Remake, I'm a little bit sad, that the journey is over, but I'm also looking back at so much great memories, the franchise brought to me. Thanks for such phenomenal games Fromsoft!

    submitted by /u/commandechsn
    [link] [comments]

    Platinum Achieved!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    After nearly 4 months of on and off achievement hunting, it's over! Last achievement was kinghts honor. I planning to finally play Dark Souls 3 or 2 for the 1st time next, probaly going to r/summonsign to look for someone to go through with me since I used very little coop in 1. Looking forward to moving through soulsborne!

    submitted by /u/wertyfun12
    [link] [comments]

    Oh my god this Game is so freakin hard! :D

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Hi Community :D

    Its my first Soulsgame and it was so frustrating for me, but so nice to challenge myself !

    It made it behind the Dragon to the First Blackknight on the Top of the Tower and Killed him with parry ! I was so proud after 5 hours gettin to him and now iam shaking, it isnt even a boss :D.

    Very frustrating but fun! Iam excited to see whats coming next !

    The only thing is, that i sometimes had to watch a blue lizard jello video because of the many ways you can go wrong. Sry to myself, i must stop that.

    submitted by /u/ashofsin
    [link] [comments]

    Parry God?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Today i beat dsr on pc by parrying the shit out of gwyn.

    Can i be proud of me?

    First playthrough btw.

    submitted by /u/Ananasgruschler
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls I original or remaster?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Some games are worsened by a remaster so I'm curious if people prefer the original or if the remaster is just a visual upgrade which is what I'm hoping for.

    submitted by /u/MickeyJ8
    [link] [comments]

    Has anybody ever killed Kalameet on sl1 without gough? Is it even possible?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    Just beat my first “speedrun”!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Beat the game last night and did all of the content, (AoTA is my second fave dlc right behind ringed city) then I thought I'd go on NG+ and give it a whirl. Did only the 4 lord souls and it felt so kickbutt to finish it in a personal record time!

    submitted by /u/Bigpoppasoto
    [link] [comments]

    How Do I Beat Gwyn??

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    This is my first real attempt at Dark Souls. I've been wanting to beat this game for so long and now I'm finally at the end. But I'm having trouble with Gwyn. I think he's harder than O&S. And I don't know how to parry either. Any ideas??

    submitted by /u/PreflightHawk
    [link] [comments]

    Almost at the end of my first playthrough, and...

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    The game is just great, seems to have a nice NG+, and I hope it gets more difficulty. I defeated O&S with 0 deaths, Nito and four kings too, build is Pyro Dex. Kapra was kinda a challenge, and the only rage until now was with Ceaseless Discharge. Still a 10/10 btw.

    submitted by /u/SiegBR
    [link] [comments]

    Darksouls 2 and 3 are on dale for cheao af

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    So if you wanna see the rest and have an halfway decent pc ows the chance

    submitted by /u/wallygon
    [link] [comments]

    Is Demon's Souls worth playing?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    I've recently beaten Dark Souls, which is my first souls game, and I was wondering if Demon's Souls is worth a play.

    submitted by /u/ashtremble
    [link] [comments]

    For my fellow Dutchies

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    For my fellow Dutchies

    Don't know why I am typing this in English but I just started a new playthrough on my yt channel. It is all in Dutch. If you want to check it out I left the link below. Response would be appreciated!

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnS4rPNGG-cb8CT0F4IPxCA?view_as=subscriber

    submitted by /u/Quinn1902
    [link] [comments]

    I fucking love this community

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    1) Such lovely viewers in my stream offering spoiler free advice.

    2) Another streamer raided me! It was EPIC! I wanted to pay it forward so I raided someone else when I was done for the night.

    3) Everyone is so nice

    submitted by /u/skymoose_
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or has anyone ever wondered if the Siegmeyer family line are all just stick figures underneath that magnificent onion shaped bravado?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Looking for meme

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    Can't stop thinking about the naked man vs police meme but instead of police it was the dragon slayer and executioner and I can't find it

    submitted by /u/shidarez
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment