• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 7, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 So I played with a guy named Kim Jong Un today....

    Dark Souls 2 So I played with a guy named Kim Jong Un today....


    So I played with a guy named Kim Jong Un today....

    Posted: 07 May 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    I didn't really expect much multiplayer activity in this game after 5 years. But today when I was playing Drangleic castle and got stuck at the stone warrior/sentinels room with lots of doors. I found a summon sign next to the bonfire with the name Kim Jong Un so I summoned him just for shit and giggles. But damn this guy seriously kick ass. He belong to Warrior of Sunlight covenant I think, wearing that joker headgear. We blasted all the way to the Dragonrider room and cleared it then we parted way, after I saluted him.

    That was the most fun I had in a while.

    submitted by /u/yukinara
    [link] [comments]

    The amount of "Try Tounge but hole" messages ive encounterd through the game is unbelievable ��

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    So your Bearer of the Curse has completely despawned Drangleic's enemies (except the few that can't be). Where does s/he set up home?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Move into the mansion in sunny Majula now that the pigs and skeletons are gone, and hang out with the NPCs there? Dragon Aerie for the view? Indoors in a castle/keep, outdoors in the woods? Which area is the best fit for you?

    submitted by /u/Calidore266
    [link] [comments]

    Why DS2 gets a bad name?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    As a late comer to the series, I have played Ds1 and Ds3 for countless hours and beat them multiple times, including BB. I never tried or even looked into Ds2 for all the hate I heard. So I picked up Ds2 Sotfs a couple days ago. I'm enjoying this game more than I enjoyed Ds3 or if not, on par. Am I on my own here? Someone enlighten me?

    Edit: My bad if this is a common question on here 😂👀

    submitted by /u/messer93
    [link] [comments]

    I'm scared, things are going good

    Posted: 07 May 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    I'm back, with an update on my no death run. Died a couple times. First time to spear stunlocks(hate fighting spear users), second because I didn't realize I was fat rolling until it was too late. Current attempt is going well, haven't gotten close to dying(yet), though I have the feeling that's about to change. Found that powerstanced hand axes are op, so I'm using those.

    submitted by /u/masterninja3402
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any stupidly fun build to try out?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    I've played multiple times, but I've run out of build ideas.

    submitted by /u/Ligma_bols
    [link] [comments]

    I just learned (the hard way) you can get timed out in PvP...

    Posted: 07 May 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    As the title suggests. Sufficed to say, I was not impressed.

    Dark Souls 2 High Level PvP Exhibition

    submitted by /u/LongLegsLJ
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got all of the achievements!

    Posted: 07 May 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    It was very time consuming, thanks to all magic related achievements. I had to grind for some spells ( Sunlight Spear and Hidden Weapon) , kill bosses from the DLC that i previously had a lot of trouble beating (Fume Knight and Sir Alonne), and get to Drangleic Castle on NG++, but i did it! Thank you to everyone who helped me on this journey (I played as "Magel" on PC, maybe someone here have seen me).
    I also wanted to say that I love this game, and i love you guys. Reading what people post and comment here always brings me joy. I am proud to be part of this community and share my adventures with you in game.

    submitted by /u/nik-kisshunter
    [link] [comments]

    Planning on replaying this. Dex Build Questions

    Posted: 07 May 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Just got my Platinum in Bloodborne and will go through the souls games again.

    I will start with DS2 as I finished the DS1 remake a few years back and DS2 is the least familiar to me. I want to go a pure Dex build. No pvp just pve. I heard before that Dex Scaling is bad but idk if that's changed. I will be playing the Xbox One version of the game with all DLC enabled. Any suggestions for starting class, build and weapons? Note I would like to avoid katanas unless they are by far the best. Also... Is Dual Wielding any good?

    submitted by /u/Azy1e
    [link] [comments]

    Tips or tricks for Pursuer and a good weapon that scales well with strength

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Hi i want to finsh way of blue covenant can anyone help me !!

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    I just need someone to invade me 7 times

    submitted by /u/SirAbdulla
    [link] [comments]

    Community Map Reconfiguration Project?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    It's widely accepted that ds2's area design is pretty poor compared to the previous game. It has its moments (DLC areas, for the most part) but these are few and far between. It's a shame, really. There's so much content with great potential, but each area feels horribly disconnected (literally and through lore).

    What would you guys say to reimagining the map as a community? Souls fans have great ideas, and ds2 is the perfect canvas. Reconfiguring every mechanic is a monumental task, though. Sticking to map/area design is wise.

    There's a foundation in place already: the first dark souls. Everyone loved the metroidvania aspect, since it made the place feel solid and fun to traverse. Incorporating the regions of Drangleic together through shortcuts and better NPC dialogue/item descriptions could do wonders.

    What do you say? This wouldn't be a formal event by any means, but an outlet for those with critiques and criticisms, or inspiration for players who realize the potential of Drangleic's many climates and environments. If this concept is well-received, we'll need somewhere to compile submissions. Suggestions are absolutely welcome.

    Please leave your opinion, and thank you for considering!

    submitted by /u/grapejunction
    [link] [comments]

    Does a previewer exist online for fashion building?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    I've looked for about three minutes and couldn't find anything. To be fair I like talking to people so I didn't try very hard. I'm working on my fashion and I'm down to gloves/legs, but I want to see what it'll all look like.

    Current Head: Forlorn Hood (side note, Manakin Top and Vagarian Shield are damn near perfect for each other.

    Chest: Manakin Top

    Legs: TBD (currently Alva, but I don't like the lighter colour. Knights colour flows way better, Vagarian looks more practical, Drangleic is great but... eeeh.

    Gauntlets: Forlorn (for now)

    submitted by /u/_Acadias
    [link] [comments]

    Is the multiplayer still alive?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    I am planning to buy the game(SOTFS), but only if the PvP/Invasions/Co-op are still alive. Just want some of that PvP action

    submitted by /u/AoiSamurai
    [link] [comments]

    Good weapons that scale with A or S on strength

    Posted: 07 May 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Does anybody know a good weapon that Scales good with strength im right now on the second dlc and stuck on the Fume knight cause my weapon is too slow so i need a good new fast weapon.

    submitted by /u/Dontask621311518
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4][SOTFS] i require assistance in magic bullet hell.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    can i please get some help getting through the crumbled ruins part of the shrine of amana? my SM is 1,199,010. i got through fine on my sorcerer build a while back but im not having the same luck with this faith build

    submitted by /u/Atlas-tech
    [link] [comments]

    TIL you can skip the entirety of the Dragon Aerie with one zipline

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    There's a long stairs on the first bonfire you can take with a zipline at the top that takes you directly to the end of the area. Not sure if this was here on NG since I'm already on NG+. But nonetheless this blew my mind.

    submitted by /u/bbbbbap
    [link] [comments]

    What are some fun/effective DS2 builds?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Im a first time DS1 player who is about to beat the game and start DS2.

    In DS1 my character is a 27/40 build that generally two-hands a zweihander.

    What are some fun and good (in both PvE and PvP) dark souls 2 build suggestions? Im fine with something different from how i play in 1.

    submitted by /u/goolito
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Tips for the Twin Pursuers?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Been struggling with the 2 Pursuers you have to fight in the throne room to get the RoB+2 for Fume Knight. They've kicked my ass 4 times in a row and I can't get even one of them down to half health. And unlike the first game, I can't parry for SHIT, so parrying unfortunately isn't an option for me. Could any veterans give some sound advice on equipment and the fight itself? Thanks.

    Rocking full Alva +10, Defender Shield +5, and Mace +10. RoB +1, Cloranthy Ring +2, Third Dragon Ring, and Ring Of Steel Protection+1. They both still hit like a god damn truck though...

    I really don't feel like cheesing it, I wan't to earn this ring fair and square.

    submitted by /u/TheRealShoes
    [link] [comments]

    I hate No Man's Wharf

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    Just trying to get to that shortcut by the ship. I can't just dash by everyone because then you've got a bunch of guys on your ass. I'm gaining an appreciation for the sheer tedium that this game has that 1 and 3 were lacking.

    submitted by /u/originalsheik
    [link] [comments]

    Alright, so I’m planning to start NG+ will I lose the crowns that I have that keep my humanity intact or will it stay?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    Does Powerstance Moonlight Greatsword with Bluemoon Greatsword have a unique moveset?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    If so what does it look like? I've read about it somewhere but I'm not sure if it is even real cause I can't find any videos on it.

    submitted by /u/XcomNewb
    [link] [comments]

    Best Spells in DS2 Sotfs?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    So I recently finished my first playthrough of DS2 using a melee build and it was pretty fun, a bit frustrating at times but I enjoyed it.

    Then I decided to go through the game again, but this time as a mage (particularly sorcerer). I followed a guide online which was very detailed and had lots of good tips for new sorcerers, however the guide turned out to be from quite a few years ago. This was from before spells like Soul Geyser had been nerfed (I had no idea this had happened), so as a result I now have a character which to my limited knowledge was really good a few years ago, but maybe not as much now.

    Now, I don't know much about the game and was wondering what stats and spells would make for a "good" mage build. It doesn't have to be limited to sorcery though, I'm fine with pyromancy, hex and miracle builds. I was also wondering if any of the gear I use currently is no longer worth using. Thanks for the help.

    Current Stats: Lvl. 147

    VGR 40, END 20, VIT 5, ATN 30, STR 18, DEX 18, ADP 12, INT 54, FTH 5

    Staff of Wisdom +5 (magic), Moonlight Greatsword +5 (magic)

    Drangleic Shield

    Hexer's Hood, Lion Mage everything else

    Clear Bluestone Ring +2, Northern Ritual Band +2, Southern Ritual Band +2, Third Dragon Ring

    Edit: My formatting sucks.

    submitted by /u/PhantomlyReaper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment