• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    Today's Salty Sunday is brought to you by the Frigid Outskirts.

    Summoned into a gank squad on the Iron Keep Bridge? Died to Fume Knight for the 100th time? Think you're getting boned by SOTFS?

    Grab a spoon and watch your blood pressure soar! All complaints are welcome here. Just keep things civil and follow the Posting Guidelines in the sidebar.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Well, we had a good run, but it was bound to end badly sometime

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Well boys, it finally happened. The run I had been doing for the last three days got cut early. Was going to get the Drangleic Sword and a hollow infantry fell on me, didn't swing or anything, and the game forced me off the edge into the water. If all the ways it could have ended, it just happened to be that.

    submitted by /u/masterninja3402
    [link] [comments]

    Milfanito too angry to leave?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    I accidentally hit the caged Milfanito in Dranleic Castle while fighting the red phantom. She made a grunt but survived. After getting the key sword I unlocked the door, however there was no talk prompt. I left because I thought she'd leave too if I didn't look. After doing some other stuff I returned to an unlocked cage, door wide open and the Milfanito still sits there.

    Something about that scene looked oddly hilarious to me. Like she's too proud to use the exit I provided although I wasn't even there to witness it.
    Apparently she'd rather wither away in an unlocked cage than be rescued by someone she hates?

    Afterwards I punched her just to make sure she wasn't bugged out. Turns out she has an unique animation where she folds over and gives you a bit of side-eye before going back to her default sulking.

    I figure she'll stop the silent treatment if I pardon my sins, but that's not worth it for what she has to offer. I just wanted to share because I thought this was funny.

    TL;DR the caged Milfanito hates me more than imprisonment.

    submitted by /u/nogoodwithsarcasm
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty much blind run completed including sinh, fume knight and alonne (sought help from internet only time) 465 deaths 74:18 playtime

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    This game felt a lot longer than i expected lol(after playing dark souls 1) for comparison had around 72 hrs playtime on ds1(after being inefficient)

    I killed sinh and fume knight before actually entering drangelic castle lol(cuz i did not know how to open the grand door) and went on trying to defeat the ivory king too but it did not feel worth the effort and time(first need to kill the soldiers and then finally the boss btw i was a sorcerer starting off as explorer with petrified something gift, havent unlocked special soul infuse for weapons(this game has secrets)). After traversing through the DLCs game felt like a breeze, only time i sought help from internet was for mytha because i did not know how to remove the poison, i attempted the fight many times(all the enemies on her way were removed), even thought that's how the fight is supposed to be but saw her health increasing and thought maybe some bug happened. Overall, this game felt adventurous

    submitted by /u/Abhi_Mahant
    [link] [comments]

    DLC reminded me how this game is hard

    Posted: 09 May 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Playing DS2 since Dec 25th 2019 (little Xmas gift from myself to myself) and I finished it many times with different builds. First rushing through, and once I knew most tips and tricks and locations and enemies, explored a lot.

    But for a while now I've been playing and having fun, with medium challenges, and challenging myself (like forcing myself to use specific kind of weapons for a run, etc)

    Yesterday I bought 3 DLCs and began my journey in Shulva the Sanctum city.

    Damn this game is hard when you just don't know where you are going and what you are doing.

    I ran in panic from the first bonfire to they Dragon sanctum with no exploration, no other bonfire, just pure dread.

    I love it

    submitted by /u/sabrosafb
    [link] [comments]

    I made a massive mistake...

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    I beat DS3 before jumping into DS2 ...

    And holy shit does this dude drink his Estus insanely slow!

    submitted by /u/jonvon191
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Blue Smelter Demon Worth It?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    I've been at this guy for God knows how long and my head feels like it's gonna explode. Fighting the boss isn't the problem, it's getting past all the enemies and getting to the boss arena. I don't know what From was thinking by adding a crap ton of enemies making it unfair for the player to even get across.

    I just wanna get past the Old Iron King dlc and move on to the next to finally get started on playing DS3 after hyping myself up for it.

    But before that what I need to really know is if there is a achievement unlocked for beating him or if I need to beat him to get the platinum trophy? Is there also a good reward if I beat him?

    TL;DR: Just read the title.

    submitted by /u/Zed_Midnight150
    [link] [comments]

    Blue Smelter Demon was a great teacher

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Up to this point in the game I was using the upgraded Vengarl set as my crutch. It provided me with some leeway on poorly timed rolls. But Blue Smelty made short work of that armour. He taught me the importance of iFrames like no other before him.

    I chose my fashion souls outfit and my training began. I attended my classes regularly. It was hard work. Some days I was just exhausted and considered leaving. The bruises of training seemed like they would never heal. Those delays in his attacks. That flame hitbox on his weapon. Chipped away at my human effigies. But I kept rolling and building up my patience.

    Then it happened. It clicked. I defeated him. I took whatever my master had taught me and went onto facing the Fume Knight. The challenge was different but his patterns were readable. I had to remember to keep my greed at bay. I would not be tempted by his deceptive attack recovery animations. My master had trained me well.

    Finally I faced off against Sir Alonne. A true adversary. A warrior who delayed his attacks to perfection. But therein lied his fault. He delayed his attacks so predictably that catching onto his patterns was simply a matter of time. I could imagine my master beaming proudly from the depths of hell as he watched his student claim victory.

    At the end of our last practice session my master had handed me his very soul. The faith he had in me inspired me to move on and face the challenges that lay ahead. I might not have appreciated him enough when we trained, but I thank him now for all that he taught me.

    submitted by /u/Suigetsu9
    [link] [comments]

    Best str weapon?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    I'm tryin to find out what I'm gonna go for on my next play through

    submitted by /u/Jklooops
    [link] [comments]

    Drangleic Armor or Sanctum Knight armor

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    i wonder if I should switch my Drangleic armor for the Sanctum Knight armor. At +3 the Sanctum Armor is 283 protection vs 293 for the +5 Drangleic armor, so I guess maxed out it will be better, and Sanctum armor is kinda ugly with its greenish color.

    But my sorcerer is getting its ass kicked by the grave robber bosses and I need some protection

    submitted by /u/sabrosafb
    [link] [comments]

    I need help please.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    I'm currently on SOTFS and I'm at the bridge approach bonfire. If anyone could help me with the chariot boss that would be great, thanks.

    submitted by /u/WickedShoop
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Is the platinum for this game worth it since you need to rank up in the covenants but the game kinda dead so invading people would take a long time

    submitted by /u/cauzemythical17
    [link] [comments]

    I miss despawning enemies from DS2 in DS3

    Posted: 10 May 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    In DS2 if you killed an enemy enough times, they would stop spawning. IMHO that was a good thing since it gave you satisfaction for clearing up the are. Meanwhile in DS3 enemies respawn forever which sucks. Having limited enemies made you appreciate your souls more since you can't just endlessly farm them.

    submitted by /u/Illidan_Stormrage4
    [link] [comments]

    Is Belfry Luna worth going through?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    I've heard its optional, and I really don't want to worry about the Bellfry Gargoyles.

    submitted by /u/Perry_Thy_Platypus
    [link] [comments]

    The Smelter Demon would be so easy if it weren't for his OP fire blade late phase

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    And his ridiculous flames

    submitted by /u/plastic-watering-can
    [link] [comments]

    Iron keep wtf?!?!

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    I have never been more infuriated in any FromSoftware game than at iron keep. There are so many enemies that I just try to run past them all but then the stupid dark spirit Fencer Sharron keeps following and killing me. After a while I've realized that I just need to kill the spirit to get it out of the way but EVERY single time I get her to 1 hit left and then I die. I have raged so much here and idk what to do. I want to take it slow and kill the enemies and I feel like it will be a lot easier but the spirit keeps chasing me so I'm forced to run. Do I kill the spirit?? Someone please help

    submitted by /u/lemonshark4
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please help me

    Posted: 10 May 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    So I went to a duel battle , I met a hack , the gate didn't open yet , I suddenly got tele up high and all my stuff broke , now I Cant fix my stuff again , everytime I tried to open the equipment screen , my game got crashed immediately , please help .

    https://imgur.com/a/tmPdPPe

    Hacker's profile

    https://imgur.com/a/sRr31R0

    I check my Player profile , all my stuff shows fine but I cant switch or fix it

    https://imgur.com/a/7EU7YPH

    submitted by /u/LoveMyMomSpaghett
    [link] [comments]

    How do hexes work, the lower the stats the more, but your required stupid high stats sometimes ?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    I don't understand them

    submitted by /u/s-oda
    [link] [comments]

    Iron keep most popular sm ps4

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    What is the most popular sm for iron keel bridge pvp nowadays, playing on ps4 sotfs.

    submitted by /u/Wakeupcombust
    [link] [comments]

    How exactly do I parry?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    It's so unnecessarily complicated and unintuitive. What gives?

    submitted by /u/plastic-watering-can
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone free to help me with Watcher & Defender on PS4?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    My SM is 1.4mil

    submitted by /u/ReckfulAbandon
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon of choice and equipment for Aava/Lud & Zallen?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Got the Eye of the Priestess and left off before Aava's fog gate.

    Thought I might as well also prepare for Lud & Zallen in advance hearing how cancerous of a fight they are.

    I hear fire weapons deal extra damage to the cats, leaning on using either the Smelter Sword or BKGS. Any thoughts? Should I infuse them with Fire? Will Flame Weapon buff them even further?

    Should I go in naked? Or will I be better off wearing light armor?

    I'm currently using a Mace +10 and a BKH +5 with a Defender's shield +5.

    submitted by /u/TheRealShoes
    [link] [comments]

    750 AR Lost Sinners Sword oneshots, clutch gankspanks, and boss invasions

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/JDKTMwT8usg

    by my far my favorite build ive ever tried despite using it for only a day, i may even go as far as to say its the best in my own opinion

    submitted by /u/ocksplee
    [link] [comments]

    "I'll get you next time Bearer of the Curse!"

    Posted: 09 May 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment