• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 13, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Welcome to our Wednesday thru Thursday sticky thread "Help A Hollow."

    Do you need the game mechanics explained a bit? Don't understand scaling, infusion, or magic? Just can't take on Velstadt solo?

    If you have a question or need a hand then skip /new for the day and get the help you need. Leave a comment below and someone will help you shortly. Or sort comments by new and be a helpful hollow. Remember to check out /r/DarkSouls2/wiki and contribute!


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    A Message To All PVP'ers - We Are Hosting A HUGE Fashion PVP Tournament THIS Sunday ��

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    I KNOW THERE IS A LOT OF TALENTED PLAYERS HERE ON PC

    - JOIN US WITH YOUR COOLEST BUILDS, AND WE WILL CROWN THE TOP THREE PLAYERS OF 2020 -

    I will try to create the tournament as fair as possible:

    • every player will face all the others at least once
    • the fights consists of three rounds, best of three wins
    • soul memory < 1 mill
    • ekstra points for using the Ring of the Living

    To participate: send me your Steam names so I can friend you, and your Character names so I can make a tournament list.

    TOURNAMENT WILL TAKE PLACE ON THE CIRCULAR PLATFORM BEFORE THE DRAGONSLAYER BOSS

    WE START THE (youtube)LIVESTREAM AT 18:00 UTC

    Link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIi6HLKNttdF9QeRP6Lo9uw

    submitted by /u/S7-Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    Evey souls game has a "troll uniform", and i think that's amazing

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Basically mask of the father for DS1, thrall hood for DS3. What's the one for DS2?

    submitted by /u/chillest_capybara
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat ds2 using this build

    Posted: 13 May 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    So I started as a swordsman uing the scimatar and a buckler once I got it also mauglins armour and a +5 rapeir later then I used a saintiers spear then a lightning blacksteel katana the rest all the way up to nashndra where I used a lightning murkarmaro

    Everything used Tseldoea set Covetous silver serpent ring +1 Ring of binding switch for Kings then switch back after door opens Stam Regen ring +1 Second dragon ring

    Weapons Scimatar Rapeir Saintiers spear Lightning blacksteel katana Lightning murkarmaro Dragonrider bow later bow of want Stats Vig 40 End 20 Vit 30 Str 30 Dex 40 Adp 30 Int base Fth 20

    submitted by /u/superbuck1234
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls 2 sotfs Ring of Thornes +2 / Lingering dragon crest ring +2

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Do I really need to defeat 1000 dark spirits to get the Lingering dragon crest ring +2 and invade/kill 1000 times to get Ring of Thornes +2 or do if have to do this only 100 times?

    submitted by /u/12julian34
    [link] [comments]

    HELP WITH SMELTER DEMON

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Anybody want to help me fight the smelter demon? Ps4. I cant seem do get him I always get him about down to 1/4 health then his stupid burst aoe gets me everytime. Theres been 1 random person I've been summoning at the gate but doesnt seem to be enough

    submitted by /u/cgmahoney92
    [link] [comments]

    Man, why does this happen to me?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    So... made it to Iron Keep again. Guess what happened. Go on, guess.

    submitted by /u/masterninja3402
    [link] [comments]

    I noticed in earthen peak a fog wall with a bonfire in front of it and I don’t know if it’s a boss fight or not and how to get there

    Posted: 13 May 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Are Miracles any good in SotFS?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    I'm trying to decide what class or build I want to start on for DS2 and I'm thinking of going for either the Knight or Cleric. I really have no clue what's decent in DS2. I've played it before but I was a total noob and have since spent all my time in DS3 and BB.

    I'd like to go for a STR/FAI or STR/INT build to get away from my normal Quality builds but I just don't know anything about miracles or spells in DS2. Could you guys enlighten me?

    submitted by /u/IgnorantBastrd
    [link] [comments]

    do players still want guides/ videos explaining tought proessesses in pvp?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    I tought no one would want such in 2020 and everyone got pvp down already for themselves as far as skill and mechanics , but people who watched my video says it would do well for them/ the newer community to explain things like :

    why did you go for that parry? when do you bait them, when do you predict them, and when do u react to their first strike(i tought people would be able to tell through relating but it occurs to me now that if someone isnt good at parrying, thus not parrying often themselves they might not understand which one im doing at a given time

    when i attack/ how i attack , when do i go for r1 r1, when i go for jumping attack, why i jump attack after backstab and how i time it etc and other combos and techniques

    Im by no means the greatest player for some who assume i like to blow myself in that respect, however i wont shortchange myself as i do have a good understanding of pvp, game mechanics, build crafting for both fashion/effectiveness/ and even minmax if i want to while keeping it a cool build, and i havent lost for a while since improving except certain rank 2s, but i beat most rank 2 blood arenas as well and i make videos for fun not because i think im a god. i can atleast beat rank 2 havel buttface kitana runing attack hex jester sl800 5 billion hp in arena with a 150 build, which is really all u need to be able to do to enjoy pvp without having ur experience fukd

    sn the reason i dont already commentate is cuz i started my channel and corona hit at the same time, and as im 18 living in a very small house and all family members is home 24/7 its impossible rn without disturbing or getting disturbed

    submitted by /u/ocksplee
    [link] [comments]

    Heide Knight Gutter

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    So I went to get the Heide Knight and the armor set by him in the gutter and all that is there is an evil eye ring. Is there something I'm misunderstanding?

    submitted by /u/dermatology4lyfe
    [link] [comments]

    Engraved Gauntlets

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    I accidentally said no to Creighon and he turned hostile. Long story short he didn't drop the key and doesn't come back with ascetic. Can anyone drop me one? I have 500k SM.

    submitted by /u/amirsenpai2001
    [link] [comments]

    How do you start and make your way to the end of the game?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    I started playing recently and sometimes I just get stuck in one place and dont know where to go next since I killed like 10 bosses but I know there are many more. So how do you make your way to the end of the game? Which places do you first visit? Thanks for sharing, might just help me.

    submitted by /u/AnaJeDebewa
    [link] [comments]

    I'm done

    Posted: 13 May 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    I spend 3 hours on the Executioner's Chariot and when i beat him i die to his stench... nice

    submitted by /u/Splash16
    [link] [comments]

    Did SOTFS fix the repeated textures of the base game?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    About to start my first playthrough, just wanting to know

    submitted by /u/imagineishun
    [link] [comments]

    After playing all the DS games for years, I can officially say I have beaten every single dark souls boss ever

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    King's pet Lud and Zallen

    Honestly, after years I just never felt like going back at actually beating these guys. I can beat DS2 with my eyes closed. O & S? Easy. Gael? Easy. Midir? Cakewalk. But this fucking area was pure hell. There was no strategy involved in getting there, and those stupid horses are just awkward to fight. Beat ivory king, fume knight, and alonne within 2 tries, Lud and Zallen EASILY took about 25 (the actual attempts of the boss fight itself was about 10).

    My strategy was to hold Lud at about half until he did an attack that I could unleash a fury of 2h warped sword attacks and bring him close to death as Zallen spawned in. Thank god this is over, fitting how the frigid outskirts AND the boss are just gimmicky. I will never fight this boss again in my life.

    Also, hope this goes without saying but I did the entire area without summoning. To add onto that, I didn't use a shield at all (other than blossom kite for stam)

    FUCKKKKKK THIS AREA HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

    submitted by /u/Facebook_Prophet
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite piece of lore of the game?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Mine's gotta be everything surrounding Vendrick and Aldia, I could totally see their story in an animated series or a comic book. Maybe as the second season of said show, the first being about Gwyn and, logically, the third being about Lothric and Lorian, maybe? Anyway, Vendrick and Aldia's story is by far the best in my opinion. What's yours?

    submitted by /u/messi-pelado
    [link] [comments]

    Why do you die/hollow when the bird takes you to the Lost Bastille?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Is this a glitch or purpose? I beat the pursuer and than examined the bird nest which took me to the Lost Bastille. However my character hollowed once and lost his humanity. I remember the first time this happened it took me forever to figure out why summoning signs weren't appearing because I had a helmet on and didn't see my face lol.

    submitted by /u/Moose334
    [link] [comments]

    Please tell me there’s a shortcut to the Smelter Demon and Old Iron King bosses...

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    So far the game has been good, apart from some boss fights that are too easy and confusion about where to go next.

    But then i got to the worst place i have experienced in this game so far. Iron Keep...

    My god, i am actually forcing myself to keep playing instead of trying as hard as i can to get to the bosses and beat them. I fucking hate this place soooo much.

    Is there a way to get around to all of those damn archers and regular enemies? I fight them 1 by 1 but i takes sooo much time..

    submitted by /u/pepealpharedpillchad
    [link] [comments]

    Fume Knight ps4

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    I'm new to ds games and I made it to the fume knight and he is kicking my ass.. I've watched videos and tried dif techniques idk wtf to do. Can anyone help??

    submitted by /u/randomguyPC
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to obtain forbidden sun if you killed navlaan in ng?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Hacker named 'Hitler' question.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    Good day to you all

    So I've seen quite a number of posts about this notorious script kitty and was wondering if they only appear on the OG release or Scholar.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Vault_Stray99
    [link] [comments]

    New hack?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Today attack me somebody with nick ,,Stalin" and ,,Hittler". They are without weapon and deal 9999 dmg by one hit. Oh and hittler "ban" my character because he destroy my weapon and when i try open eq game has shut down. I cant use my character again. ( i met they in Forest of fallen gigants).

    submitted by /u/Glethou
    [link] [comments]

    Help me start the game plz!

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    I am currently before Dragon rider, the first boss and I can't get past him because first of all, I have a garbage dagger who does 10 damage, secondly I dodge his hits for 10 minutes and then he hits me with his Halbert and throws me down the ring ffs. Is there a sword or something hidden somewhere so I can kill him more easily? Or a trick to throw him out of the ring? I can't do shit to anyone, not even normal enemies, especially these white knights(normal size). I can kill some giants but they give me souls that I don't know where to spend to level up. I choose warrior.

    submitted by /u/Nintendofan18
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment