• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 30, 2020

    Dark Souls Russian 73 years old youtuber who beat dark souls 1,2,3 Sekiro and Nioh died 3 days ago

    Dark Souls Russian 73 years old youtuber who beat dark souls 1,2,3 Sekiro and Nioh died 3 days ago


    Russian 73 years old youtuber who beat dark souls 1,2,3 Sekiro and Nioh died 3 days ago

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    I just beat dark souls

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    Incredible game. All I can actually say. Gwyn was a broken old man. Rollercoaster of emotions. Back at undead asylum. Put down controller. Writing this 20 minutes later.

    submitted by /u/Doggydadog
    [link] [comments]

    Given the way Gwyn named his children (Gwyndolin,Gwynevere)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    My headcannon is that the nameless king's real name is Gwyn jr.

    Edit: This is a joke, guys. C̶i̶a̶r̶a̶n̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶m̶i̶l̶y̶

    submitted by /u/BruhMoment1356
    [link] [comments]

    I, a fromsoft veteran, just died to the moonlight butterfly

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    I have beaten DS 2/3, bloodborne, and sekiro. Just yesterday I picked up a save of Sekiro I hadn't been on for months and beat the flashback version of owl in less than an hour while texting a friend. I have faced all the monsters fromsoft have made from DSII and onwards. I am humiliated and humbled by this experience.

    submitted by /u/Rudy2033
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls remastered and mental health

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    I had never played a DS game before if you don't count that one time on my boyfriend's computer when I tried to play DS3 and couldn't even touch the first boss you go to at the very beginning.

    These games are hard, and rage-inducing, so I avoided them for the longest time because of my mental health. I have borderline personality disorder. This disorder is true hell, to be honest. Intense emotion, easy rage fits, fear of abandonment, shifting confidence, and other shitty tendencies. Of course, I avoided the games because I know how uncontrolled my anger can be, and how every little failure in my daily life makes me spiral out of control.

    However, I was always somehow very attracted to the Dark Souls universe. The games looked freaking cool for the small parts I saw here and there and they're long games. Forgot to mention boredom makes me spiral out of control too. My boyfriend finally decided to get me Dark Souls remastered on Switch (I have no PC or other consoles) and this game has helped me so much.

    Of course, I fail, I fail so much, but the game is so addictive it does not make me feel bad about myself for like the first time ever, it makes me want to "get better" (I know this is a meme but it's true in my case). I don't want to throw the Switch away every time I die and just cry out how bad I am at life and everything. I focus and achieve. And how boy does it feel great to achieve and not do what I normally do, completely abandon whatever I'm failing at.

    The beginning was hard of course, but this game is rewarding. If you learn well, you go through the difficulties presented before you. I have more than 50 hours, restarted three times because I wasn't satisfied with my character and am not really far (trying to get through Sen's fortress after having defeated the big wolf -forgot his name-, Queelag and the rest) but I can see the improvements in my daily life.

    Less boredom, no rage, and thanks to the game I'm working on failure and how it can be good for me. Never thought a game would do that for me. I'm so happy I'm getting to play it.

    I'm also sooo thankful for this community and the help it has given me (lurked posts when I couldn't go on for Blightown for example). I'm conscious this post is so useless but I just wanted to share my happiness and the help it has brought me.

    submitted by /u/Chainhell
    [link] [comments]

    How did Gwyn lose to the Demons

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I'm new to the souls series and there's just something that I can't understand. How did Gwyn able to wipe out the dragon entirely, but then lose to the Demons created by the Witch of Izalith?

    submitted by /u/subutarubo2
    [link] [comments]

    Level-Up Path

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    So I'm on my first NG+ and just hit Anor Londo. I'm currently SL 112 with 31 VIT, 43 END, 17 STR, and 45 DEX. I'm using the Black Knight Shield +5 and a full Black Iron Set. Should I start investing into strength to hopefully wield a greatshield? Or invest for more stamina and try to dump Havel's ring? Or stack up on health?

    submitted by /u/Gargop
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Dark Souls 1 deathless run.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    I don't know how much of an accomplishment this is these days, but it was huge for me. From beating the game, to thinking I can complete the challenge pretty easily, to pulling my fricken hair out, to the continued grind, to the taking a break because I thought I was going to lose my mind, to finally beating bed of chaos with the firebomb strat, to dying probably 10 minutes before the end, to the complete euphoria when I downed gwyn followed by a shot of rum and walking out of the arena.

    It was a blast and just wanted to share.

    submitted by /u/trudenter
    [link] [comments]

    Why did nobody tell me you can't wear duplicate rings?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    I am heartbroken. Just spent the majority of this playthrough pumping my endurance up to 60 in the dream of donning two Havel's rings in NG+ and fastrolling around in full Black Iron gear with an ultra greatsword like a wrecking ball only to discover - after breaking my NG RoFaP - that you can't wear duplicate rings.

    Years of Academy training, wasted!

    submitted by /u/DungeonMinter
    [link] [comments]

    What’s a good level to fight the Stray Demon? I’m level 20 and my attacks do such little damage that the fight takes forever to win

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    I know his attacks but it take so long, should I just beat him when I can do more damage?

    submitted by /u/Samk1230
    [link] [comments]

    Which dark souls is the hardest?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Hello i want to buy a dark souls ( remastered or 2 or 3) and i want to have maximum challenge, so which dark souls is the hardest pls

    submitted by /u/Pavel2811
    [link] [comments]

    Is Gwynevere an illusion?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    In Dark Souls when you enter Gwynevere s covenant, in the description on the ring it says "The princess of sunligh left Anor Londo etc.". Just another clue on Gwynevere being an illusion.

    submitted by /u/trippycat09
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILERS] One cool aspect of this boss fight that I noticed

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    I just fought and beat the Four Kings on NG (this is my first time ever playing Dark Souls) and I thought it was really cool how the pitch black Abyss messed with my head before I got used to it. I was sprinting at one of the Kings to do a running R1, but it turns out that hes still several meters away from me yet looks like he's about right in hitting range.

    That might also be because im kind of a shitter still but yeah 😔

    submitted by /u/goolito
    [link] [comments]

    To my invader

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    So i haven't played this game in years. I've been struggling through the early levels in the depths and suddenly i get invaded... great. The guy was MrJackPot or something along those lines. Anyway, he showed up and did a wave. I stood there, ready to get fucked in the ass because I haven't pvp'd in forever. But instead of having his way with me, he just dropped a shit ton of titanite, items, and a soul of manus.

    I just wanted to thank whoever did that for me.I love this game but the early levels are rough. Your help is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/riotupfront
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t like fighting sif

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Not because the fight is bad or anything it just makes me sad everytime I have to fight sif

    submitted by /u/Mber76
    [link] [comments]

    Just made the abyss greatsword

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    I think this is my new favorite sword. I knew the chosen undead copied enemies' attacks when using their weapons, but doing a whole ass front flip is a new level of badass.

    submitted by /u/DryAsBones
    [link] [comments]

    DS1 Limbo Mod on Switch?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Is there any reasonable way to run the Limbo mod on my DS Remastered on Switch? I'm new to modding but I can imagine it would be pretty complicated, if even possible.

    submitted by /u/redbvron
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy the remastered version or the original?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    I've played all ds2,ds3 and sekiro and want to play the first installment as well. Which one should I buy?

    Edit: thanks for all the help, remastered it is.

    submitted by /u/Vanquisher992
    [link] [comments]

    where do i go after seath???

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    i have to kill the other main bosses but i cant find them! the only area i found had some unkillable ghosts that rekted me (its harder to find a boss rather than beat it)

    submitted by /u/vagg008
    [link] [comments]

    Capra demon corpse run

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    This is genuinely one of the worst corpse runs I've ever experienced across any souls and From game. It's actually ridiculous. From getting stun locked by the dogs or getting shanked by those fucking undead in the houses it's a task just to get in to the boss.

    Are you meant to run and dodge past everything or actually try and fight the things on the way in? I've died more times than I can count just trying to run in and that's not even counting the few times I've actually fought the boss.

    submitted by /u/Derekcheung88
    [link] [comments]

    Finished Dark Souls today, the ending alone makes it all worth it.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Started playing ds1 after several effort of my brother to convince me. Since I have played ds3, I looked at ds1 not too fondly because back then it appeared to me as a game with slower combat and less QoL than ds3.

    But it turned out amazing! The game progression, the level design, the story atmosphere, the fashion and the dope music all is my thing. There are aspects of ds3 that I prefer but in general this game must be one of the best rpg game ever.

    The ending alone makes all the effort worth it. Tho, I do wish the final fight could be a bit more exciting, plowing through Gwyn is less interesting than many other bosses.

    submitted by /u/Noobodynone
    [link] [comments]

    Why do Lloyd Talismans make mimics go to sleep?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Curse Rotted Greatwood is just a Mario Inspired Boss

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Even the refrains are similar. And I'm shocked I never happened upon a person on the internet who noticed the similarities, even if it might be a coincidence.

    Cursed OST

    Vs. Boss Mario Sunshine

    submitted by /u/Ensaru4
    [link] [comments]

    Ok, I've had this plot hole in DS1 pointed out to me today and I can't ignore it anymore xD

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    Saw this on GheyForGame's channel, but yeah Oscar's lying on the rubble at the start of the game slowly dying. Very sad. Also very kind of him to give me all of his Estus instead of using one to save himself???

    Is there some obscure explanation for this decision or is it just a concession the designers had to make in order to give you access to the main healing mechanic in the game?

    submitted by /u/FalconV700
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment