• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 23, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 COVID-19 Souls

    Dark Souls 2 COVID-19 Souls


    COVID-19 Souls

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    Wear your mask during levels

    Keep at least 6 feet away from Phantoms and NPCs

    No summoning/invading of non-essentials (looking at you, Devotee Scarlett and Forlorn)

    submitted by /u/burritohead
    [link] [comments]

    Respectful Invader

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    I don't remember your name, it was several days ago. But I walked away from my controller at the Drangleic Castle bonfire and came back 10 minutes later to the sound of a sword slapping the wall. An invader was in my world. He saw me move and backed up until I was ready and then fought me. Thank you sir. Hope in humanity has been restored. You deserved that win. Gg.

    submitted by /u/MrThrifty1
    [link] [comments]

    There's just something so satisfying about totally clearing an area.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Like, when you kill everything so many times that they stop respawning, and you can just wander through the area with no fear of being attacked...

    anyways I accidentally got to 1 million soul memory without killing a single Old One

    submitted by /u/mobius-squadron
    [link] [comments]

    What are the 'Sellsword Twinblades' of DS2, if there is one?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    I'm just finishing my first play through of DS1 and I used the Murakumo. In my run of DS3 I used FUGS. I've never played DS2 but I kinda want to use something other than a slow two handed sword.

    Is there anything in DS2 resembling the double wielded SSTB from DS3?

    Edit: I'm more concerned with PvE

    submitted by /u/_Connor
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about the DLCs and levelling up.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    I just reached Drangleic castle but that phantom guy said that Vendrick wasn't there so I assume the main game won't be over yet. And I haven't done any of the DLCs.

    Im currently level 102, but this was the level I finished DS3 with TRC and a much higher level than I finished DS1 and BB. When should I stop levelling up and what levels are recommended for the DLCs?

    Also when, in what order and how do I enter in the DLCs? I think I know where to enter (those ritual things after Old iron king, Rotten and winter shrine) but idk what to do there.

    submitted by /u/Antichupius
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with Heide's tower of flame

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    I had a lot of problems with heides tower of flame, I need some tips. Thanks!

    PS. I'm on ps3 and on SOTFS if it matters

    submitted by /u/Squidwardboi32
    [link] [comments]

    Starting first run soon, any beginner tips?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    Just finished DSR (after BB and DS3) and soon to start SOTFS on PS4. I've heard DS2's reputation compared to the other games (it being slower, especially healing, as well as having janky gank fights), how much of it is true? Is there anything else a player trained in the other games should be aware of or look out for? Any other general game tips?

    submitted by /u/WaluigisJuicyQueefs
    [link] [comments]

    To BlahBlah699

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    An player named BlahBlah699 invaded me in Frigid Outskirts. I couldn't handle dying to him (I suck at PvP) and so I pleaded for mercy.

    He actually understood and left my world. THANK YOU

    submitted by /u/guywithaplastichat
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone still play this on PS3??

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Just asking, because I didn't want to play alone.

    I have the DLCs but it isn't the Sotfs edition.

    submitted by /u/bruhmomenttoo
    [link] [comments]

    I really like SOFTS

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    I used to play SoTFS on a PS3 long ago, I recently picked up the game on pc from a Steam sale and I'm pleasantly surprised to say the least! The new enemy placements are really better, and I am genuinly feeling that I am discovering a brand new game, which is SO refreshing. I was also very happy to see new content which was, I believe, not accessible up until NG+, like the Shadows and Falconers. I also thought that the hollows soldiers in Forest of The Great Giants kicking the giant trees was a nice call to the lore.

    I believe this game has made a lot of progress. Thank you FromSoft

    submitted by /u/soulsqual
    [link] [comments]

    OUTPLAYED NOOB

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Organizing a classic fight club

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    I'm in xbox one and I'm well aware the games quite empty in there but I got an idea for those who miss the pvp in this game. If possible I'd like to try to organize fight clubs on the good old Fire keep bridge for xbox one. Anyone would be welcome and you can invade if you want and cause havoc I won't be mad. I'd just be glad the game be a bit lively again. I just wanted to ask if anyone be interested in this idea for players on xbox on here. It would have to be the weekends though. Idk I want to do something while the severs are still up for the game.

    submitted by /u/milchhonorguard
    [link] [comments]

    Prominent Left-handed characters in the series

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    So I was fighting Fume Knight with a friend of mine a while back when I noticed something: Raime wields the FUGS with his, presumably dominant, left hand.

    This got me thinking, "How many characters in the series are actually left handed?" Naturally, I knew more prominent characters like Artorias have been known to be lefties, but I had never really heard of any others. After doing some brief research on this, I have compiled this list of bosses in the trilogy that are left handed (I excluded bosses that only dual-wield or do not wield weapons). Feel free to mention any that I have forgotten.

    Starting with ds1:

    - The Asylum and Stray demons wield their hammers in a left-handed manner (dominant hand on top)

    - The Iron Golem wields his axe in his left hand

    - Artorias, while using his right hand in the fight, is canonically a leftie

    There are only 2 in ds2 that I could think of:

    - The Aforementioned Fume Knight is left handed, wielding his main weapon in his left hand

    - The Burnt Ivory King

    ds3 has a few as well:

    - Vordt of the Boreal Valley

    - Curse Rotted Greatwood, the hand that sprouts is a left hand.

    - Old Demon King, his left hand is on top.

    - Dancer of the Boreal Valley seems to prefer her left hand, as she starts off only using her fire curved sword in her left hand.

    submitted by /u/AMCrayfish
    [link] [comments]

    Did I do something wrong with my build?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    So I made a build around the bone fist and caestus because I heard the bone fist was pretty strong in PvE, but honestly it's not very good. Can anyone tell me why? Here are my stats

    Vgr 50 End 39 Vit 17 Atn 6 Str 50 Dex 45 Adp 6 Int 7 Fth 5

    Level 162

    Keep in mind I don't really want to do pvp in this game, I made this build focussed on the PvE

    submitted by /u/Jasonpowerz
    [link] [comments]

    Could someone help me with Blue Smelter Demon

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Because this guys a jerk, I could probably do it after a while but the run to the boss area is killing me half the time. Could someone help a sunbro out on PS4?

    submitted by /u/zissouuu_
    [link] [comments]

    longsword or claymore?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    I cleared ds1r with longsword untill claymore and then claymore and bow till the end :P (quality build).
    So now I'm starting ds2, and yeah, I like sword. I would go again with a quality build and quality weapons (and a bow of course). Suggestions? (I will play offline, so no pvp)

    submitted by /u/koyuki98
    [link] [comments]

    Did I mess up?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    So I completed all the dlc's, beat Vendrick, talked to Vendrick in his memory, he did his thing, and then beat Nashandra, but Aldia isn't appearing. Did I mess up somewhere?

    submitted by /u/masterninja3402
    [link] [comments]

    Sir Alonne

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    So how does one get to the Sir Alonne fight? I'm confused.

    submitted by /u/masterninja3402
    [link] [comments]

    Best ranged option at 20/22 STR/DEX?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Going to 20/22 with broken Santier's Spear. What bow/crossbow is the best ranged option at this stat spread?

    submitted by /u/CinematicFlash
    [link] [comments]

    Help me modify my build or suggest me a new one.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    I came back to this after a few months of beating it and realized I was rocking 80% encumbrance with the Black Knight Greatsword and Faraam set. No wonder I questioned the supposed ease of this game. I wish to change my stats but I never was able to get intimate with ds2's mechanics. Just couldn't. So for all intensive purposes, I am a n00b. What are some good builds I could use a soul vessel to get into?

    Current stats VGR: 30 END: 47 VIT: 26 ATN: 16 STR: 40 DEX: 33 ADP: 20 INT: 18 FTH: 28

    I prefer faster weapons, so a good DEX build. I use pyromancies because that's really the only viable magic weapon open to me. Rn I'm using the: Elite Knight set Drangleic Sword Dark Pyromancy Flame Watchdragon Parma Ring of Blades Ring of Steel Protection +1 Chloranthy Ring +1 Life Ring +2

    Weight ratio is 57.0%.

    Weapons and armor are all max reinforced, but they just aren't cutting it in the dlc's or late game. I'm willing to use any melee weapon so long as a shield can be used with it as well, and any magic catalyst as a secondary weapon. I also have just about 1 of every base game item, so if you are willing to help, please, get creative.

    Sorry if this is supposed to be in the pinned "help a hollow" comment, this seemed to large a thing to put there.

    Thanks again for the help!

    submitted by /u/Tanget81
    [link] [comments]

    [Xbox One SOTFS] Need help with velstadt

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    I have 2.1m soul memory I've tried beating with the help of the npc still no dice waiting by second bonfire.

    NA Region.

    submitted by /u/Throwaway65pg
    [link] [comments]

    Dound the White Covetous Demon...

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    And now I'm questioning my decision to go for the dlc ending. Way too many porcupines or whatever they're called because ng++.

    submitted by /u/masterninja3402
    [link] [comments]

    Invasions while hollow

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    I know the PvP in DS2 is widely regarded as the best of the series, but can we talk about what a bad idea it is to allow you to be invaded while hollow? I don't even mind that much under most circumstances, but few things in this game are more feel-bad than trying to get back to a bloodstain holding a lot of souls, only to see the invasion pop-up and realize that it's extremely likely that those souls are as good as lost now.

    (This message brought to you by the four times I felt obliged to Alt+F4 out of my game because I kept getting invaded by the same person while trying to fight back to a 300K-soul bloodstain.)

    submitted by /u/RightHandComesOff
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment