• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 4, 2020

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Help a hollow.

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Help a hollow.


    /r/DarkSouls - Help a hollow.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:08 PM PST

    Welcome to our Wednesday thru Thursday sticky thread "Help A Hollow."

    Do you need the game mechanics explained a bit? Don't understand scaling, infusion, or magic? Just can't take on O&S solo?

    If you have a question or need a hand then skip /new for the day and get the help you need. Leave a comment below and someone will help you shortly. Or sort comments by new and be a helpful hollow. Remember to check out /r/DarkSouls/wiki and contribute!


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Five years and ongoing! Return to Yharnam...returns once again!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:19 PM PST

    Greetings, Hunters!

    We're a few days into March, which means our most anticipated annual event draws near! The old blood-drunk hunters, worn from their tireless adventures, will finally return to the dream. The Hunt seeks us as it did years ago, and every year since, when we first made our journey into Yharnam. We call upon you all once again to participate in this year's Return to Yharnam! The event will begin March 10th and run all the way through March 24th, ending on the day of the Bloodborne's fifth anniversary.

    Fellow players from both the Bloodborne Reddit and Discord community, as well as other Soulsborne communities shall be joining in on the Hunt. Please take note of the points mentioned below:

    • To get the most out of this event, create a brand new character and play through the game while summoning as many random co-operators and invaders as possible.
    • Assure that your matchmaking region is set to Worldwide.
    • Leave a note in the Hunter's Dream next to the bath messengers with the words "You're in the know, right?" and upvote any messages like these that you find.
    • Finally, and importantly of all, have fun!

    Feel free to pop on over in our Discord community as well! See you in all the world of Yharnam!

    submitted by /u/Aveldaheilt
    [link] [comments]

    it took 2 months ( and a years-worth break) but i finished Dark Souls 1

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:24 PM PST

    Honestly i have to thank the people who helped me out from blighttown on. thank you, and this game is a masterpiece. Love it

    submitted by /u/North-ShiNobi
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat DS1!!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:30 AM PST

    Gwyn was easy thanks to you guy's advice!

    submitted by /u/MLG_Ligma
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Sun Gwyndolin

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:51 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/dS573NP.png

    I've been trying out some greyscale minimalist kinda art, hope you like it!

    submitted by /u/fenr1sulfr
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got them all!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:58 PM PST

    I started playing DS for the first time, and I managed to ring the first bell, buuuut...

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 02:07 AM PST

    Maybe I accidentally hit Andre while testing my reinforced uchigatana. I knew that I could solve this by paying the guy at the first bell, but instead of pressing "E" , I hit him too. Long story short I started a new walkthrough, and I almost got to the point I were before. Funny thing, I killed the Taurus Demon at first try now, while in my first walkthrough, I tried at least 10 times, and only could defeat him with golden pine resin on my broadsword. On my current wt with the uchigatana, and without armor, it was quite easy.

    Anyway, I absolutely LOVE this game so far, and I am looking forward to the rest of it.

    Any tips for a good katana build?

    submitted by /u/DomestosfromtheWC
    [link] [comments]

    Who killed the Undead Parish fire keeper ?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:57 PM PST

    UNDEAD PARISH ! Not FIRELINK SHRINE !

    submitted by /u/Sven_the_molerat
    [link] [comments]

    Finally finished dark souls!!!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 01:34 AM PST

    Now dark souls 2, I am coming for you

    submitted by /u/KnaughtyKnight
    [link] [comments]

    After defeating Ornstein and Smough in the grand cathedral you'll see the two lifts that take you to Gwynevere but they're personalized, not from walmart, there's a thin one for Ornstein and a wide one for Smough.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 02:11 AM PST

    Quelaag's Sister

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:30 PM PST

    So I have a confession to make. I just came back to Quelaags Domain to try to get through the Demon Ruins and was wondering where Quelaags Sister was. I read the lore and remembered not seeing her when ringing the bell. So I go downstairs and find the illusion wall and think I'm a boss coming up on this bonfire. That's when I see it. This disgusting wall filled with mouths and dying flesh and I think, "Mother of God thags gross." Someone was even mean to me and left a text that told me the wall of flesh was an illusion wall so I thought, "Yeah, I'll hit it."

    I was mid swing with i looked a little closer and suddenly saw that Quelaags sister was in the wall, and the second my strike landed the music stopped and the bonfire went out...

    I feel so bad

    submitted by /u/NerdKing01
    [link] [comments]

    Finally! DS1 down

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 01:41 AM PST

    After about 4 characters made I've finally beaten Dark Souls Remastered. Gwyn was a bit of a disappointment being able to parry, but i did feel like i had to finish him off with a Soul Spear because i was using a mage build.

    Hardest boss is Sif after playing the DLC, cant see the screen through the tears

    Now to get the rest of the trophies. Mostly finding and upgrading stuff (finding rare weapons, pyromancy, miracles, chaos weapon,and a divine weapon)

    submitted by /u/EbilAleccat
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls Series Platinum Run

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 01:57 AM PST

    So I started Dark Souls Remastered around mid-February. I've decided to do an entire Platinum run where I go through all three games and finish them up to 100% before moving onto the next one.

    Dark Souls Remastered doesn't seem too bad, but having to play through it three times to get Sif's soul for the Greatsword of Artorias is going to be a pain!

    All this and I only play around 5 hours a week! Probably will accomplish this when I'm 50!

    submitted by /u/mootilated
    [link] [comments]

    Used all my transient curses... now I can't get past new londo.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 01:49 AM PST

    I'm aware theres a merchant but I can't get even get there without killing ghosts in the first place, is there any easy way to farm for this without having any curses?

    EDIT: Thanks for the help! Bought some from Undead Merchant and got 13 from Ingward afterwards.

    submitted by /u/coolfunkDJ
    [link] [comments]

    A small rant

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:28 PM PST

    I understand that if I invade your world through a red eye orb that you can have the right to take me out in any way you see fit.

    However when I invade, bow and then drop you a blooming moss clump because you've been given toxic, you don't have the right to send me Git Gud over xbox live when you backstabbed me while I was having a 1V1 with your sunbro.

    submitted by /u/fwimmygoat
    [link] [comments]

    Its amazing how dark souls has everything covered

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:07 AM PST

    For example , The gate keepers of new londo. We are shown 3 , and wouldn't you know it all three can be encountered. First is one everyone knows about, Ingward the second one, unfortunately met his end in blight town hence the crimson robes. The third can be encountered while fighting lautrec in anor londo. I.e the guy in the back shooting you with spells . Same can be said for the witch of Izalith and her daughters of chaos . we see the witch and her 7 daughters and again all of them can be encountered. We have queelag , queelana , the fair lady , then there is one who died near ceaseless discharge, one near the bed of chaos boss fog . and two on either side of the witch of izalith. This just made the game even better for me.

    submitted by /u/havaltherock
    [link] [comments]

    Wrong Warp on Nintendo Switch

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:04 AM PST

    Im attempting to speed run Remastered on Switch, does anyone know if you can wrong warp into the first kiln with cowards crystal on switch??

    submitted by /u/Danielology
    [link] [comments]

    What was your most overwhelming feeling/experience in Souls?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:42 AM PST

    Mine was the fight against Artorias. His strength and agility at the same time including his background story was incredible. I pushed a tear away as he screamed when he died.

    submitted by /u/kovaccc
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls virgin

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:57 AM PST

    So, this is the first Dark Souls game I've played. I got hooked on the painful and satisfying gameplay of Sekiro. That feeling of failing over and over until you win is one of the few constant dopamine producers I have.

    So chasing that high like an addict, I picked up Dark Souls Remastered on Xbox. After some initial unlearning Sekiro tactics and play, I finally started succeeding. Defeating the gargoyles is when it clicked.

    Now I'm in Anor Londo and I'm having an absolute blast. I can't think of anything else but Dark Souls. I'm at work and I watch lore videos and plan my next stat level ups and compare gear.

    I can't wait to keep going. Big ups to my friend Justin (he's on reddit, so if you see this, thanks dude!). I'm finally gitting gud!

    submitted by /u/AMx03
    [link] [comments]

    Need help understanding carry weight pls and thank you

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:17 PM PST

    I apologize if this has been asked before.

    Basically, my carry weight is 74, but when I carry anything over 36 pounds worth of stuff (I call them pounds) my character becomes slow and sluggish.

    I feel like there's a stat I'm missing or, not paying attention to and the internet is telling me the only thing to improve my carry weight is endurance (My endurance is 34 btw). So then why can't I go over 36 pounds of equipment if my carry weight is 74?

    submitted by /u/mrzoozilla
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat O&S! But with so many places to go now, where first?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:59 PM PST

    I know Nito is gonna be in spooky town

    This Izalith thing that's in hell or something?

    These four Kings down in ghost hell

    And whatever is in Anor Londo up the hill

    Where should I be heading first?

    submitted by /u/ASpiderInATopHat
    [link] [comments]

    ornstein and smough

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:49 PM PST

    so I'm stuck at them. does anyone have any tips for me how to defeat them?I'm currently lvl 71. thanks

    submitted by /u/tollerchris
    [link] [comments]

    HELP!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:57 PM PST

    Oh Boy I dun goofed...I just passed blighttown and got cocky and confident in exploring. One thing led to another and now I'm in the Lake of Ash breathless after sprinting away from a Hydra. I never got the item that teleports you since...the last boss I fought was the Gaping Dragon. What the heck do I do? Where do I go?

    submitted by /u/Le-Munch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment