• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 8, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:10 PM PST

    Today's Salty Sunday is brought to you by the Frigid Outskirts.

    Summoned into a gank squad on the Iron Keep Bridge? Died to Fume Knight for the 100th time? Think you're getting boned by SOTFS?

    Grab a spoon and watch your blood pressure soar! All complaints are welcome here. Just keep things civil and follow the Posting Guidelines in the sidebar.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck me. Firekeepers weren’t lying I’d die over and over

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    Just bought DS2 off the PS4 store because why not I am trying to platinum all the souls games. I've finished DS3 and Bloodborne but fuck DS2 gameplay feels like the complete opposite compared to the others.

    The combat is slow, slow and slow. I've tried taking one enemy on at a time, I keep drawing other aggros and I always die because I haven't the clue of dealing with groups of enemies. Secondly how tf do you kill them ogre things they keep squashing my ass.

    I chose the warrior starting class and I am swapping between a big axe and the morning star. I haven't figured out how to level up yet so this will be fun..

    Is it me or is DS2 harder than DS3, every death means I lose hp when I respawn? Is there a way to not go hollow?

    Anyways this game doesn't seem too bad, the graphics are modest and I am also up to the challenge of learning a new game so I'll keep at it!

    submitted by /u/Themoisthippo1
    [link] [comments]

    Scorpioness Najika

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Made some art to promote my stream today! A little rough around the edges, but not bad!

    submitted by /u/ClericKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls II veterans, I summon thee!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Hello everybody, I'm new on this subreddit and I am about to start my first playthrough of Dark Souls II. I have a couple hundred hours in Dark Souls III and I was wondering about what I should expect, learn before starting a new adventure and what I should definitely unlearn before jumping in. Both PVE and PVP aspects of the game. I heard that it's a lot different and there are many more interesting and unique mechanics, so I would kindly like to ask the lot of you to tell me some advice! Thank you and praise the sun!

    submitted by /u/csoszifaszi
    [link] [comments]

    She be vibin

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:49 PM PST

    I got the emerald herald on a good day. She's just swinging her legs.

    submitted by /u/Biggy-Chees
    [link] [comments]

    Best Ultragreatsword(s) for powerstancing?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    A friend and I are doing ridiculous powerstance builds for our coop playthrough, and i find i like the UGS powerstance moveset much better than the greathammers, which are prob the silliest weapons to powerstance. What i guess im asking is, what is the highest straight up ar UGS, because as far as i know all UGS powerstance movesets are the same? Alternatively, what are the silliest looking weapons to powerstance?

    submitted by /u/neo_is_the_one
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls 2 newbie

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    I just got dark souls 2 I was hoping for some tips 😅 And is the platinum trophy easy to get or not ?

    submitted by /u/ShadoW_DZG
    [link] [comments]

    So I just finished Dark Souls 2

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    I finished the game and I only have to play the DLCs, but I still feel like I know very little about the game. For this reason I want to start a new character and was looking for any advice you could give me. Thank you very much in advance!!!

    Edit:I should clarify that I don't intend on going on NG+ yet, I'm looking for advice on how to start a new character properly

    submitted by /u/youphilme__
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] Anyone have any Effigy’s?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Will trade or mule. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/ForbiddenSun_123
    [link] [comments]

    Someone wanna drop some human effigies for me on pc please?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    I am on my last one and don't wanna waste it, New to the souls games and don't wanna kill the 3 old ladys for them like google suggested, as apparently they help you respec later.

    submitted by /u/The_Trust
    [link] [comments]

    my dark souls 2 stream

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Is 60000 too high for Heids Tower?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    I'm sunbroing and if I level up 3 times I can powerstance maces... that would put me at just under 70000... is that too high for heids tower? What is recommended?

    submitted by /u/The-True-Apex-Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Meta Soul Level? Basic Build Configurations?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Hey Skeletons!

    I'm looking for a quick summary on what the "meta" soul level everyone aims for is, and how this translates into a build and important stats.

    I am a long-time player of DS1 and DS3, and have a great understanding of the stat soft/hard caps and build approaches for these games are.

    BUT DS2 seems to have a completely different approach and values which is making it difficult. Having Example, 40/40 STR/DEX do not seem possible at SL150 without giving up other much needed stats like ADP.

    Any input or links to builds would be helpful, thanks!

    submitted by /u/astyris
    [link] [comments]

    Pate quest glitch

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    I want to do the Pate and creighton quest but pate won't leave earthen peak. I already got the treasure chest with lightning spear but he still says "well we meet again. There's treasure this way... etc." I double checked that I got the chest and I did and it's an iron chest so I can't use a bonfire ascetic to reset it. Any ideas how I can fix this or what went wrong?

    submitted by /u/f1bo
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Remnant help

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Hey. Anyone willing to die a bunch of times to help get Dragon Remnant up to rank 3? I can't win against lag and parry gods. I just want the armour set and be done with it forever more.

    PC, SoftS, 4.9M (tier 36) SM. GMT+1 timezone.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/corny40k
    [link] [comments]

    Does loyce souls still drop afetr ivory king is dead?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Best "As OP as possible as early as possible" melee builds for PvE? (Glitchless if possible)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    I'd like a STR build if possible but DEX is fine too, I guess. (I've heard STR is just too good in DS2 PvE and I ended up going for STR on my recent playthrough of DS1/R after wasting everything on DEX and realizing that the Uchigatana wasn't as good as I remembered it)

    submitted by /u/SlarkMyrl
    [link] [comments]

    Help?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    I'm in great danger: the reindeers in frigid outskirts drop bonefists and i want to farm them so what is the best way to kill them efficiently?

    submitted by /u/Giubby
    [link] [comments]

    2 handing weapons in PVE seems pointless, change my mind?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    So I recently got played out on DS3 and never played the sotfs version of ds2 so I decided to go back and play that. I noticed that if you 2 hand a weapon on this game you lose more stamina than when one handing, I'm sure this has been discussed to death, but I wasn't a redditor back when I played ds2 so I never discussed it. Anyway what really is the point of 2 handing in pve vs just one handing with a shield? The extra damage you get isn't worth the stamina loss considering you're only defense is rolling and rolling takes a lot of stamina in this game. Does anyone ever actually 2 hand in pve for any reason other than fashion souls?

    submitted by /u/fuxwidyahard
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me out with the dukes dear freja?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    I cant even survive the corpse run

    submitted by /u/pigish88
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys do when the Burnt Ivory King buffs his weapon? Do you still engage him?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    So far whenever he buffs his weapon I just run away since he does a lot of damage and his attacks are really difficult to dodge, I then fight him when he goes back to normal.

    submitted by /u/SwiftyMcVay
    [link] [comments]

    Build Help for a Newbie

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:46 PM PST

    Hello everyone!

    A friend just gave me his copy of DS2. It's my first time playing the Dark Souls series and so I was quite excited to try it out. After checking online for some builds, I wanted to try out a str/faith build.

    I was underwhelmed with lightning spears and found out later on that it was nerfed in 1.08. So my question now is, can someone help me with a good build post 1.08 to finish the game? I'm only going to focus on PVE. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Crimson912
    [link] [comments]

    I need help.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    I just made it to the black gulch. Any pointers? I'm trying to do the game solo.

    submitted by /u/724weasl
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get help at Priestess' Chamber ? PC sm 2053779

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    The area is ridiculous and by the time I get to the boss I'm already beaten up, can anybody help me

    submitted by /u/lowcarson98
    [link] [comments]

    Finally! I finished DS2!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:45 PM PST

    I know this gets posted a lot, but damn this one kicked my ass so many times. Now comes the fun part of going back for all the stuff I kissed!

    submitted by /u/Robotimus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment