• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 8, 2020

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Salty Sunday.

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Salty Sunday.


    /r/DarkSouls - Salty Sunday.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:09 PM PST

    Today's Salty Sunday is brought to you by the Bed of Chaos

    Being Gravelorded in Anor Londo? Died to Bed Of Chaos for the 100th time? Checked your phone for a second, only to run off a cliff and lose your bloodstain?

    Grab a spoon and watch your blood pressure soar! All complaints are welcome here. Just keep things civil and follow the Posting Guidelines in the sidebar.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    So if I want to level up my weapon to +10

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:24 PM PST

    I'm trying to beat ornstein and smough, with my +5 greatclub, but I want to get it +10 because I still can't defeat them. Do I really have to go back to the blacksmith located near zen fortres in order to level up to +10 ? My level currently is 50 Vita 21 Endurance 21 strenght 34 skill 14 Thanks by the way this is a get gud attempt lol

    Edit : all help was appreciated I found the item I missed (foolish thing to do on a second playthrough) and My weapons were upgraded !!!!

    submitted by /u/gio92ps
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls is becoming my new favorite game.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:19 PM PST

    I've just completed the DLC, I guess just Gwyndolin and Gwyn left.
    I played semi-blind (watched some AGDQ speedruns years ago, and the "standard" beginner's tips videos on Youtube, and I tended to actually look at the area guides once I completed the respective areas to check what I missed.
    At level 98, I think I kind of overpowered my character a bit, but I can still die if I'm not careful- I was recently BRUTALLY MURDERED by the first group of hollows near Firelink Shrine, the clever bastards pushed me over the cliff edge!
    I can't remember when last time I had such a feeling of wonder and exploration while playing a game. I bought DS3 and Bloodborne recently, so I'm quite ready for some more Soulsborne action!

    A bit of bragging (if it counts at all at my level?):

    I beat Sanctuary Guardian, Kalameet and Manus first try! The Guardian fight was about the best boss fight experience I've had so far, with me somehow managing to block and dodge almost all of its attacks, it just felt great! Artorias was a tough nut to crack, I could only beat him when I donned my heaviest armor and shield and basically tanked through his attacks. Kalameet picked me up once, then something happened and he did like... no damage to me? And I somehow went through the Manus fight spending almost all of my 20 flasks, he was apparently nice enough to let me heal a lot :D

    I've read that I need that ring from the Catacombs to fight Gwyndolin, off to try and find it :D

    submitted by /u/mrmotinjo
    [link] [comments]

    Which soulsborne game do you think is the bleakest and most depressing

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:28 PM PST

    While all the souls games are bleak as hell which one is the depressing out of all of them. My answer would be probably be demons souls or dark souls 1

    submitted by /u/Et5rggy
    [link] [comments]

    Just defeated or stein and smooth on my first run of this game

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:55 AM PST

    I'll admit it's really ducking hard. I ran out of humanity so I can't summon and was forced to fight them solo. Not gonna go in too much detail but patience is key. My whole body is fucking trembling after the fight from the intensity. The satisfaction is unmatched by anything I have ever experienced in a video game.

    submitted by /u/Z1U5
    [link] [comments]

    fury sword or black Knight halberd?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:39 PM PST

    I have an equal strength and Dex build with 32 and 33

    submitted by /u/xhugstar
    [link] [comments]

    NG+ Gravelord Nito

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:47 PM PST

    I've beaten the entire series minus demon souls, yet NG+ Nito makes me feel like a newbie all over again. Frankly, this boss should be called "Skeletons and also there's Nito there somewhere" I'll try forging a strong enough divine weapon as to not have to deal with them.

    submitted by /u/STLexus00
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know any tips on how to beat the gargoyles

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:37 PM PST

    this is my first run and I keep dying

    submitted by /u/ROUGE915
    [link] [comments]

    How do i get my fire Zweihander +5 into a fire Zweihander +10?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:02 AM PST

    Hey there, noobie question here. I'm about to face Seath the Scaleless, I've already beat the shit out of the four Kings, but i still feel underleveled (im level 72 rn). Which of the 3 blacksmith can upgrade my weapon?? What do i need to do so?

    submitted by /u/Zucmaister
    [link] [comments]

    Just completed DS1. Should I move on to NG+ or do the other souls games first? Asking this because I heard the other games don't match up to the first one.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:54 PM PST

    Do Tomb pinwheels still drop white slabs in DSR?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:51 PM PST

    I've put about 7 hours into farming them for one and it still hasn't dropped. I have 99 chunks and about 20 copies of each mask but no slab, I don't remember it ever being this bad in PTD. Do they even still drop or am I wasting my time? I'd just prefer not to go into another NG+ but I'm about to at this point because of how long it's taking.

    submitted by /u/d6l66
    [link] [comments]

    I just died on my no death run on the rafters in Anor Londo and I’m deviated

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:19 PM PST

    I've been trying to beat dark souls 1 without dying and I knew it was gonna happen somewhere in anor londo. It was the worst feeling ever.

    submitted by /u/Smoughismydad117
    [link] [comments]

    I want to save Solaire but i don't have 30 humanties to donate to the spider lady, is there any other way to save him?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:40 AM PST

    Darkroot Garden and Sanctuary Garden (DLC) The Enemies

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:03 AM PST

    I played the DLC for the first time with help from a friend. I had a chance to relax since he was good at the game and he told me it was Darkroot Garden from the past. I see why. I managed to find the area where Alivina (the cat from forest hunter covenant) would be sitting. But then the enemies. The stone golems in the dlc has clean armor and weapons and the root enemies from the dlc had clothes and weapons. Are these the same as the ones from darkroot. The ones in darkroot have roots and nothing else. The golems have different weaponry and they sleep (maybe being alive for ages and are tired). Just wondering if there the same enemies. Did the root enemies get overgrown from roots and became one with nature. Also the root enemies have ufo shaped heads which look like the hats of the scare crow. Is it right to assume they are the same?

    submitted by /u/SheldonDTurtle
    [link] [comments]

    Describe Dark souls in 3 words.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:22 PM PST

    Having never really payed much attention to the souls series i got a bit curious. If you where to describe why you like Dark Souls in just 3 words, what three words would you pick?

    submitted by /u/BigBadEvilDM
    [link] [comments]

    Help With four Kings (Nintendo Switch)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:24 AM PST

    I normal dont ask for help but Im having a hard time

    pw is "gitgud"

    put summon sign right outside elevator

    submitted by /u/obergene69
    [link] [comments]

    Will I get Sif’s cutscene in NG?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:26 PM PST

    So, I'm currently on my first run of Dark Souls Remastered and just got the fourth of the lord souls. Because of this I think I'm gonna he starting the DLC in a bit, and so I felt this was a good time to get an answer to a question I have: If I beat the DLC now, will I get Sif's alternate cutscene in NG+? In my current run, I already took down Sif (sadly) and so could I do the DLC and start up NG with the other cutscene, or do I have to make sure I do the DLC first when I start NG? (If the wording of this is confusing, I'm sorry. I'm very tired)

    submitted by /u/Blueyeball
    [link] [comments]

    Anor Londo is so high traffic that I'm simply unable to kindle my flame before trying on ornstein and smough

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:12 PM PST

    Time to play offline I guess! At least when I'm still roaming Anor Londo. Because my god I did not even know I could be invaded the second I reversed hollowing, right before kindling the flame.

    At the moment I am really not interested in PVP and just want to finish the story. I am (like many here) on my very first run to complete the game. I am a very casual gamer and I have played the game sporadically for the past 9 years but I haven't had time or a decent pc to finish it. So yeah, I definitely know I suck compared to practiced dark souls players. This year I graduated and I finally have a gaming pc and have dedicated time to finish all 3 darksouls games! I know the games very well by watching playthroughs, playing through certain areas when I'm with friends and I have watched Berserk because people believe it had an influence on the game. I actually had to rebuy dark souls since 1 I had bought a cd-rom the first time and lost the key...

    Up until now I kept playing online because the people I summoned were amazing and patient and every single one of them has made my night!

    submitted by /u/Atalaunta
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got any Havel lore? This guy is way too badass

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:31 AM PST

    I'm looking for lore on HAVEL! THE! ROCK! anyone got any decent links/theories?

    submitted by /u/tonio776
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t find Solaire’s summon sign for Centipede Demon, I already fought with him against Ornstein & Smough

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:08 PM PST

    *Yawn* Thou art welcome any time!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    "It is.. *yawn* only human to commit a sin!"

    Seriously this guy sounds like he's yawning every time he talks, he even makes me yawn listening to him.

    submitted by /u/Elcotonex
    [link] [comments]

    [ps4[[ds2] Completionist Jolly Co-op. Who wants to joint me ?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    [ps4[[ds2] Completionist Jolly Co-op. Who wants to joint me ?

    submitted by /u/Graphiccoma
    [link] [comments]

    I lost my blue eye orb, what do.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:20 PM PST

    I might have accidentally dropped my blue eye orb in another person's game when I was handing out twinkling titanite to people. Any idea how I can get another from the game?

    submitted by /u/yerawizardx
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    I joined the covenant, but whenever I go near the place in darkroot garden Shiva kills me, what did I do wrong?

    submitted by /u/Gun_Baker
    [link] [comments]

    Ornstein and smough just didn't live up to the hype the fanbass made

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    I mean, it's an interesting fight but it's really easy. I beat him first try and i feel like I didn't actually experience the fight like i should've. I hear people saying the spent longer on the fight and had more fun.

    submitted by /u/H1R0SH1MA69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment