• Breaking News

    Friday, March 6, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:11 PM PST

    What does your current PvP character look like? If your character has a back story to go with their personal fashion statement we'd like to hear that, too!

    Don't forget to check out /r/fashionsouls for all of your fashion needs.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    What good is a whip?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:03 AM PST

    Newbie here. Am I missing something with the whip? I got a spiked one and tried it out but it seems way too slow, the damage is miniscule and I've yet to see the benefit of bleed damage. Is it meant to be an offhand weapon or something?

    submitted by /u/Kelbi
    [link] [comments]

    To the invader in Dragon Aerie, about an hour ago

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:34 PM PST

    Thank you. This guy invaded and fought me, and when we were both low health, he threw out a Warmth and waited for us both to regain HP. We fought again, and when I got him down to a sliver of a health bar, he bowed and black crystalled out.

    Honorable duels are what make this game great. You make this game great.

    P.S.

    To the Havel monster who touched my dragon remnants and started spamming poison fog while I was still being summoned in, fuck you lmao

    submitted by /u/DagothGares_Official
    [link] [comments]

    My work here is done. My sword may rest.. for now...

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:21 PM PST

    Is co-op dead in ds2?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Really bummed that on both og ds2 and scholar that the co-op scene is basically dead. I see no summon signs for any players despite seeing plenty of phantoms running around. My only player interaction seems to be from trolls who like to invade during critical moments (like the approach to the ancient dragon). Co-op on ds2 was super fun when I first played it on 360 on launch. Got really into it again on PC to play all the dlc and it's a ghost town. On the other hand it made me better at the game since I've had to solo way more bosses that I originally would summon for.

    submitted by /u/madmanwithabox4
    [link] [comments]

    Yay and no yay

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:05 PM PST

    I just got the no bonfire ring for the first time I died once in shrink of Amana so I didn't got the second Ring

    submitted by /u/MrMuffinKiller
    [link] [comments]

    An idiot of a mage

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:01 AM PST

    So that's the story i was invadong in thenormal game (no sotfs) with my bewitched alonne sword, a predator mask(is that hers name?) And a drakekeepers armor with smelter gauntlets and leggins So i invaded this guy (don't remember his name) near the straid bonfire and i meet him right in straid's room He(or she?) Suddenly starts shooting me with souls geiser and cristal soul spear, hitting mealways and my drakekeeper's shield is mostly useless, i was at half life and thought '' if i'm gonna die i'll drag him to hell with me'' so it's a second: i move putting my character right in front of straid and letting the host hit me i thought i wasn't gonna do it... Butthen it happened that stupid had aggroed straid which is a lethal mage, since he killed him in three shots of soul geyser AND I WAS STILL ALIVE

    submitted by /u/Giubby
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Sinner & Lucatiel Question

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:53 PM PST

    O god, do I seriously have to clear that entire room before summoning her every time?! If she dies on the way, is that it or can I just rest and try again? Any tips for dealing with the sentry on the way there?

    submitted by /u/Yharmeru
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling to get to grips...

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:12 AM PST

    I have recently completed DS3 and all DLC and thought i would make my way back through the games, and it seems im doing them in reverse order because i just found DS2:sotfs for £5. Well, i am struggling to get the grips with it, the rolling feels off and the pace seems really slow compared to ds3. Is there anything you recommend i do? Are there any major differences between the two other than the rolling and pace of things i should no about? Or just anything you think i should no before diving further into it?

    submitted by /u/tropical-bumfluff
    [link] [comments]

    TIL You can shoot the invisible lady at the top of the stairs before the Ivory King fight and the ice melts on the stairwell.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:57 PM PST

    I've played so many hours of this game but never realized until I read a message that read "try ranged battle".

    submitted by /u/kr0sswalk
    [link] [comments]

    Going through Iron passage...

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Honestly I would much rather have a root canal be performed on me.

    Blue smelter demon is fun though.

    Can someone remind me how many times I need to kill enemies for them to dissapear, 10 times?

    submitted by /u/OriginalityIsSin
    [link] [comments]

    Would anyone be willing to help with the chariot fight? [SUMMON-HELP] [PC] [SM-90,000]

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:26 PM PST

    Please I just want to reach the covenant

    submitted by /u/The-True-Apex-Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Love the game but I'm so lost

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:18 PM PST

    I have literally no idea what I am doing. Already beat Flexile Sentry, Pursuer, Skeleton Lords and whoever that weird snake girl is in the Earthen Ruins but I don't have any idea of what to do. I refuse to use a walkthrough, but I see no harm in at least asking for where I am meant to go next. In case it matters, I'm using the Dragonrider Twinblades +2 cuz it looks sick.

    submitted by /u/big_phat_wayne
    [link] [comments]

    Loyce Ally’s Weapons?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:11 PM PST

    Hi, I noticed that some of the loyce allies and the charred loyce enemies have weapons I can't seem to recognize. Any idea what they are? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Shortacer
    [link] [comments]

    New character

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:55 PM PST

    I hate asking buuuuut I really suck at the Pursuer boss fight, especially with a new character (I can't parry to save my life, litterally). Anyone up for helping me? I'd really appreciate it.

    Edit: On PS4

    Edit Edit: I'm outside the boss fog.

    submitted by /u/ZStr1k3r
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about infusion

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:46 PM PST

    I tried putting poison element on my fire longsword (HUUUUGE MISTAKE) and wound up losing its fire, plus the little fire symbol changed. However, I have a Heike knight sword which deals lightning damage but doesn't have the symbol. Does this mean I can have two elements on it? I'm too nervous to try because I don't wanna lose my only lightning weapon.

    submitted by /u/Kelbi
    [link] [comments]

    (PS4) best SM if I want to be invaded?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:46 AM PST

    I'm at 2m SM, got myself up to wretch, have the red string equipped, and use the dried finger periodically. I never get invaded.

    Is there a sweet spot or is being invaded dead?

    submitted by /u/PhadedWun
    [link] [comments]

    Well boys i did it shes finally platinum

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 08:08 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/W7Ii6cR I finally got it platinum on ps4 it was a gruelling and very repetitive but worth doing for a game i love playing.

    submitted by /u/LogicalBC
    [link] [comments]

    I forgot how much of a nightmare Shrine of Amana is.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:24 PM PST

    Seriously, fuck this place.

    submitted by /u/Taograd359
    [link] [comments]

    Most of you play ds2 in which a platform?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:40 AM PST

    I am asking this because when I played ds2 on my Xbox I felt a bit lonely, I was summoned one time and only see a summon sign of a player one time too.

    submitted by /u/feelsguyiswojak
    [link] [comments]

    Fume Knight, SL126, SM 1719707

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:25 AM PST

    Is someone willing to help me out? I'm running a completely magic based character and the NPCs are useless and I cant keep up with attacking and dodging his blows, mainly in second faze, would be much appreciated.

    At Lowermost Floor bonfire.

    Edit: This is on PS4

    submitted by /u/CobraDemon6661
    [link] [comments]

    What dlc should I play first?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:53 AM PST

    Idk what dlc is the easiest

    submitted by /u/Frangiacu
    [link] [comments]

    Dear Diary

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 07:54 PM PST

    Today I parried the Ruin Sentinels. It was a good day.

    I am no longer casul.

    -/u/MartOut

    submitted by /u/MartOut
    [link] [comments]

    After strenuous farming I have every piece of equipment in the game

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 05:50 PM PST

    APPLAUSE APPLAUSE APPLAUSE

    And yet I only ever carry these things in my inventory for use:

    Head

    • Jester's Hat
    • Black Witch Veil
    • Warlock's Mask
    • Durgo's Hat
    • Pharros Mask
    • Crown of the Old Iron King

    Chest

    • Jester's Robes
    • Moon Butterfly Wings
    • Prisoner's Tatters
    • Nahr Alma Robes

    Arms

    • Jester's Gloves
    • Shadow Gauntlets
    • Engraved Gauntlets
    • Sanctum Soldier Gauntlets

    Legs

    • Moon Butterfly Skirt
    • Flying Feline Leggings
    • Havel's Leggings
    • Sanctum Knight Leggings

    Weapons

    • An assortment of Zweihanders
    • An assortment of Greatswords
    • 2x Fire Black Knight Ultra Greatswords
    • King's Ultra Greatsword
    • Dark Crypt Blacksword
    • Fume Ultra Greatsword
    • 2x Estoc
    • 2x Espada Ropera
    • 2x Craftsman's Hammer
    • An assortment of Large Clubs
    • An assortment of Great Clubs
    • 2x Dragon Tooth
    • Poison Channeler's Trident
    • Gargoyle Bident
    • Mastodon Halberd
    • Santier's Spear
    • 2x Lightning Heide Lance
    • 2x Lightning Heide Greatlance
    • Grand Lance
    • Chariot Lance

    Bows

    • Dragonrider Bow
    • Twin-headed Greatbow
    • 2x Avelyn
    • Shield Crossbow

    Spell Tools

    • Pyromancy Flame
    • Staff of Amana
    • Lightning Priest's Chime
    • Dark Caitha's Chime

    Shields

    • Dark Watcher's Shield
    • King's Shield
    • Magic Watchdragon's Parma
    • Blossom Kite Shield
    • Havel's Greatshield
    • Dragonrider Greatshield
    • Rebel's Greatshield

    Writing out this list makes it look like a lot but DS2 has a massive variety of equipment. Is there any piece of equipment I'm sleeping on? It can be for performance reasons or even just Fashion Souls.

    Stats for consideration

    STR 50

    DEX 40

    INT 40

    FTH 40

    submitted by /u/homingmissile
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment