• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 12, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 DS2 Cameo on new Hulu sf series

    Dark Souls 2 DS2 Cameo on new Hulu sf series


    DS2 Cameo on new Hulu sf series

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    I was watching the new Hulu show, Devs, last night. There it was! In episode two, a hacker is playing DS2! Looks like NG+, because he was getting the souls knocked out of him in the Iron Keep by a couple of red NPC invaders.

    I'm embarrassed to admit how happy that made me.

    submitted by /u/shichimi-san
    [link] [comments]

    Petition to allow regular image posting on dark souls subs

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    I'm gonna be posting this on all the souls subs. It really doesn't make sense that we can't post images the normal way. It makes the sub a lot lense enjoyable. I also think it's bad for the health of the sub since just looking at an image takes extra steps.

    submitted by /u/LordTurn1p
    [link] [comments]

    Late to the party

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    Guys I'm loving this game.

    I never made it past the pursuer when it first released, but I cracked it open a couple days ago and have been enjoying myself so much, just made my way to iron keep after knocking out the other 3 old ones.

    It's been cool to see so much recent online activity too, I expected it to be dead!

    I figured if I was ever going to beat the game it would have to be on easy mode so I'm just playing a filthy sorceror and sure enough my progress has been right on the line of struggle vs reward that I love. Hell it's 5 years old give me a break.

    I've been trying to stay away from the wiki, but certain bosses and mechanics are better explained than guessed at.

    I still hate the invisible dudes in the mist the most for now. The medusa boss gave me the most trouble until I looked up burning the windmill. I knew there was something to that spot! The manikins in earthen peak wrecked me a lot, but I like their moxy.

    Anyway just wanted to share the love and let you all know there are still people enjoying this game for the first time.

    submitted by /u/necrotic45
    [link] [comments]

    Friendly invader

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    To the person who invaded me and dropped a few effigies for me, thanks. Easily the most pleasant invasion to happen to me. I'm not much of a pvp guy so being invaded is a drag. I could play offline but I like to co-op with my brother. Praise the sun!

    submitted by /u/cp70615
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox controller not working

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    It is working on ds remastered and ds III but i cannot get it to work on ds II and i really want to play the game pls help

    submitted by /u/Pamer_
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for magic Lets Plays!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    I am looking for a magic lets play because I can't play the game myself, but I can't spend hours looking through videos trying to find a build I like.

    Does anyone know any pyromancy or other cool magic lets plays that do base game and dlc?

    submitted by /u/I_like_books_guy
    [link] [comments]

    Servers not connecting XB1

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Are the servers not working for anyone else? I haven't been able to connect all day and I can't find it mentioned anywhere..Are DS2 servers just poorly maintained these days?

    submitted by /u/ManicFirestorm
    [link] [comments]

    Have infusions improved since Dark Souls 1?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    I have been playing for some time now and I have never found a use for infusions. Is there any reason to infuse your weapon in PVE/PVP? Are there any weapons that are greatly improved by infusions?

    Edit: I'm particularly interested in the mundane and raw infusions. Are they any good?

    submitted by /u/CowToolz
    [link] [comments]

    Progression Q - Lost Bastille or Heide's Tower of Flame after the forest?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Also, any quick tips on the Dragonrider or the 3 Ruin Guardians would be helpful. Getting ready to head home and into the quagmire... going to respec to be able to wear the Drangleic Set and use the Drangleic Sword before heading out.

    submitted by /u/Burnt_toast_2018
    [link] [comments]

    Give me a weapon

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! I am replaying all the dark souls and I really want to do builds that are meant for a specific unique weapon. I don't care what kind of weapon it is, or what elements or stats it uses. For example in ds1 I ran the moonlight greatsword. I want a challenge with a unique cool weapon

    submitted by /u/Thanatoszoe
    [link] [comments]

    How do i increase spell uses.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    So i am going to re-spec to a lightning paladin once i reach level 150 and i noticed that people have a great lightning spear with 12 uses but then i noticed that mine only has 3. So how exactly to i increase uses?, is there a way to upgrade the miracles/spells?

    submitted by /u/DaddyThiccc
    [link] [comments]

    The red phantom in front of Drangleic Castle in NG+ is the true hard boss of this game.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    This guy is an absolute beast he puts Fume Knights damage output to shame. His spin attack would make the Ruin Sentinels extremely jealous with his 1 shot potential. They should of put his health bar at the bottom of the screen because this guy is like a boss.

    submitted by /u/RyanK17
    [link] [comments]

    Ds2 Overhaul

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Is there an overhaul to ds2 like cinders of daughters of ash? I know there is Augur of darkness but I think I remember Otzdarva doing a playthrough of it but not sure.

    submitted by /u/Punguin456
    [link] [comments]

    Just died to Throne Watcher after like 6 hours deathless in NG+6

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    So yeah, after playing uber careful eating a torchbug before every boss, sacred oathing, maxing out my STR, Dex, End, Vig and being like 50 in everything else and using havel upgraded armor and elemntal resistant rings to bosses that deal that kind of dmg, I got killed by a single swing from throne watcher that took more than 60%, because thats fair.

    Again, upgraded havel, +defence ring, +lightning defence ring with max hp size (well not quite lvl 550 something) and she takes more than 60% with one swing? Absolute BS.

    submitted by /u/Commanduf
    [link] [comments]

    Awesome summons

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    To Demon and Trunight from xbox one who helped me kill rotten on ng+ at midnight, you guys are awesome and renewed my faith in jolly co-op. Please feel free to pat yourselves on the back and know that you have a cyber fan forever.

    Cheers boys.

    submitted by /u/randomiseddude
    [link] [comments]

    Need help for plat

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Im on the PS3 right now trying to farm sunlight medals in Harvest Valley. on the wiki it says the the giants would drop it, but ive killed a pair of them repeatedly around 7 or so times and they havent dropped it once.

    im using company of champions to make sure they dont stop spawning. could that be a reason why they wont drop it? please help. i just farmed the crap out of the mad knight in belfry sol all day and i really want to get that plat!

    any advice for how to get the medals is really appreciated

    im soul level 245 right now, in case that helps

    submitted by /u/bent_crater
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on a RAW build?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Been playing for a while now and this is build I've yet really explore. I know Santier's Spear is a common choice. Any other good weapons? Should I invest some in int or faith for some spells or just go super tanky?

    submitted by /u/Humble_Skeleton_13
    [link] [comments]

    Brightbug/Consumable question

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    What consumables do NOT stack with brightbug? I was prepping for an intense fight and popped an elizabeth mushroom, dried root, and green blossom and went to pop brightbug last and it was unusable. Like the use option was greyed out??? Thanks for any info y'all have on this

    submitted by /u/mrchooch2u
    [link] [comments]

    Player population [PC]

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    Used to play on Xbox 360 a couple years ago and I want to get back into the game as I prefer the PvP Over Dark Souls 3. The steamcharts says there's only about 1.7k players on, if I start the game now will there be people to PvP still? Or is the main population for PvP at a very SM?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Leaninuk
    [link] [comments]

    Co op

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    Has anyone seen the animation called happy souls? Honestly I wish it was a co op scenario like in the fable series. the bosses would be harder for sure. But itd be fun if you and a friend could couch co op.. does anyone know what I mean

    submitted by /u/thyhorrorlover
    [link] [comments]

    i just found out about the *two rings* in this game. will i need them to get the platinum trophy on sotfs?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    seems not possible for me and i've played every other souls game for hundreds of hours. btw, would this be possible with a coop run?

    submitted by /u/cnnz
    [link] [comments]

    Need help getting platinum on. SOTFS on ps4

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Title says it all lol. Just looking to see if anyone would be willing to help me get two achievements. Id just need hidden weapon and sunlight spear. Ridiculous that those 2 spells are the only ones you cant get offline. Or rather a pain in the ass getting offline. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Glorbog
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment