• Breaking News

    Friday, February 7, 2020

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.


    /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:09 PM PST

    What does your current PvP character look like? If your character has a back story to go with their personal fashion statement we'd like to hear that, too!

    Don't forget to check out /r/fashionsouls for all of your fashion needs.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I miss the old days when people thought that solaire was the nameless king

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:56 AM PST

    Idk if i feel better or worse knowing that he was just a charismatic mad knight

    submitted by /u/1Falange1
    [link] [comments]

    First time!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:46 PM PST

    I just beat dark souls I for the first time. Wooooo!!!!

    submitted by /u/jgloss913
    [link] [comments]

    Anor Londo is beautiful, and it can fuck right the hell off.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:29 PM PST

    I've been really enjoying Dark Souls. Every enemy, every boss, it felt like a new challenge, one I just needed to face, figure out, and eventually overcome. Even Sen's Fortress, as annoying as it was, gave a sense of satisfaction in figuring out how to avoid the traps, or utilize them to your advantage even.

    But now I'm in Anor Londo and while it's a beautiful vista, it's awful. Those fucking stabby demons with their lightning damage and staggers are bad enough, but the goddamn archers on these narrow ledges? I can't shoot back at them, not without taking tons of damage and doing almost none. I can't get near them. Walking up to them and getting hit means I fall to my death. Getting to one and attacking means I fall to my death.

    This wouldn't be nearly as frustrating if it weren't for the fact I have nowhere else to go. Previously if I hit a wall I just turned around and went elsewhere, even if it was just a different wall to bash my head into it was different. Here I've got one and only one way to go as far as I can find. Frustrating as all hell.

    submitted by /u/Isaac_Chade
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to remove the distance blur effect from DS1/Remastered, or are there videos that show that?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:58 AM PST

    I've seen videos where they run tomb of the giants with max brightness, but when i googled for dark souls without the blur, a bug where it applies everywhere comes out as the result.

    submitted by /u/fizio900
    [link] [comments]

    Fire link bonfire not working after quelaag????

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:34 AM PST

    My first playthrough completed

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:21 PM PST

    I just completed the game with all bosses killed except for Kalameet. (Because fuck that) with the silver knight set, the claymore, baulder sheild, and pyromancy on the side. My stats were as follows. Vit=29 Att=22 End=28 Str=28 Dex=28 Res=11 Int=9 Fth=10 Starting class was the warrior and I tried a bit of Faith but decided against it. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

    submitted by /u/memelord3775
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t defeat the gargoyle bosses

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:16 AM PST

    I'm a level 21 with a plus 5 halbert and I can't defeat the bosses they both spawn once the first is down and can't find a way to defeat them as the mage gargoyle fires me and does not stop. Any tips

    submitted by /u/ABitSusBruh
    [link] [comments]

    is dark souls still worth playing 9 years later?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:06 PM PST

    i played sekiro, bloodborne and dark souls 3 and loved them. dark souls 2 was great too but didn't like it as much. so is dark souls 1 still worth playing after 9 years later? how good is the game and how does it compare to the later games? all i know about this game is its legendary status in gaming.

    edit: also is it better than the other games? just asking

    submitted by /u/Chemical-Rich
    [link] [comments]

    Which one should I play first?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:04 AM PST

    Just finished Dark Souls 3, I wanna play Bloodborne and Sekiro. Which one should I play first?

    submitted by /u/Kanzasaki
    [link] [comments]

    Differences between entrances blighttown

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:41 AM PST

    I know there's two ways to get into blighttown through the depths and the valley of drakes I'm curious as to what the differences are depending on which route you take

    submitted by /u/Turbolasertron
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty Hard Dark Souls Knowledge Quiz

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:55 PM PST

    Hello, I created a quiz about Dark Souls 1,2,3 that is pretty hard and I would love if you check it out - http://www.quizzing-world.com/pretty-hard-dark-souls-knowledge-quiz/

    submitted by /u/ToughPack44
    [link] [comments]

    Desperately need help with Kalameet (PS4)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:10 AM PST

    Someone wanna buddy up with me to help me with kalameet? Just can't seem to beat him alone

    submitted by /u/ellis_p_97
    [link] [comments]

    Fire keeper soul?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:54 AM PST

    Hey I'm in blighttown and went to go find the fire keeper soul but it isn't where it normally is which is near the turning wheel guarded by fire dogs??

    Please help.

    submitted by /u/Q-ARROW
    [link] [comments]

    About to get the remastered what build yall think?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:42 AM PST

    Waiting 2 hours for a gamestop to open cause it's cheaper than downloading. I've gotten maybe 1/2 through ds1 and wanna finish it all the way. I've beaten ds3 almost 4 times now and on my 2nd sekiro playthrough.

    I just don't really know what build I want to do. I like casting in ds3 but I know it's different in the first soooooo suggestions ???

    submitted by /u/KrabbMannder957
    [link] [comments]

    Exploits DS1

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:07 PM PST

    Just started figuring out how to do major exploits in the game and all i gotta say is wow...didnt know how far you can actually skip o.o

    submitted by /u/almazdave
    [link] [comments]

    Playstyle question

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:23 AM PST

    I think i'd like to know something.

    Is there any good way to play BattleMage(str/int basen char) and is there any good equipment based on those

    submitted by /u/Karol143
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:49 AM PST

    So i know bits of the game but never actually played it I have Claymore +4 and Falchion +5. But I feel like with either I do no damage to any boss I'm in Anor londo's first bonfire in the 30s for levels. Am I doing something wrong? Coming from DS3 I feel super weak and slow in this game compared to DS3.

    submitted by /u/IMercysI
    [link] [comments]

    Seaths' melee capabilities?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:51 PM PST

    In the intro trailer we see seath standing on top of a mound of other dragons. Then we see him literally crush an IMMORTAL DRAGON SCALE. This makes me wonder if Seath would have been stronger with his fists but he was so obsessed with sorcery that he only used the crystal? I'm intrested to see what others think in the comments.

    submitted by /u/the-thickest-chungus
    [link] [comments]

    I'm really not liking the Chasm of the Abyss

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:47 PM PST

    For real, why the fuck is the run back to My Anus so long and why is there a fucking witch hitting me with spells on the bridge? I don't even hate Manus, he's hard, big deal, but the run back, and waiting for the load screen is making me lose my sanity. I won't go hollow, that I assure you, but this is literally making me pull my hair out. I've only gotten Manus below half health ONCE out of around 20 tries.

    What is giving me trouble, is his huge janky af hitboxes, and his constant dodging of my attacks

    Btw this is my 2nd playthrough

    Equipment

    Claymore +15

    Hollow Warrior Chest +6

    Brigand Gauntlets +6

    Brigand Pants +6

    Fap Ring and Tiny Beings Ring

    Estus +2 kindled to 20

    Stats

    VIT:35

    END:30

    STR:27

    DEX:30

    Equip Load: 17.4/84.0 (Fast Roll)

    Also, on an unrelated note, when do I get to go see Priscilla, and Gwyndolin?

    submitted by /u/Anonymous00000399
    [link] [comments]

    Any good guides for all bosses (+both dlcs) speedrun without BK weapons without using any glitches? (DSR)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:16 AM PST

    So recently me and friend are doing a challenge about who finished the game first without using bk weapons and no glitching so i searched but didnt find anything useful so any guide suggestion? Also whats a good weapon for the whole run

    submitted by /u/Wolfy179
    [link] [comments]

    Does Anyone Have a Non-Alcoholic Estus Recipe?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:22 PM PST

    So I've recently gotten into dark souls and so far it's pretty fun. I tried to look up a way to make an Estus Flask drink, but I can only find alcoholic recipes. The problem is that I don't like alcohol. So I'm wondering if someone has come up with a non-alcoholic Estus drink, or at least has a way to substitute a non-alcoholic ingredient into an alcoholic recipe. The former would be preferred but the later is fine as well.

    And side note: just telling me to buy some Sunny D isn't acceptable, but I will admit that it was pretty funny the first time I saw that.

    submitted by /u/Valorour
    [link] [comments]

    I wanna be a strong mage

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:14 PM PST

    I'm finally playing ds1 for the first time and I really want to build a mage so

    What's the best staff for blue sorceries and dark sorceries like dark bead ?

    submitted by /u/k4lameet
    [link] [comments]

    Is Ceaseless Discharge a fun fight at low-ish levels?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:07 AM PST

    Just occurred to me that I've never beaten the Discharge straight up - always cheesed him. Is he worth taking on in a square go, in order to claim mastery of Souls pve? Or is it a frustrating ballache of a fight that is really not that rewarding?

    Current character is Lvl 27 but tooled up.

    submitted by /u/7NTXX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment