• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 6, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 Does anyone else feel the need to rapidly spin around while popping life gems?

    Dark Souls 2 Does anyone else feel the need to rapidly spin around while popping life gems?


    Does anyone else feel the need to rapidly spin around while popping life gems?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:09 PM PST

    It's somehow really satisfying

    submitted by /u/Hasamahammala
    [link] [comments]

    Bearer... Seek... Seek... Lest

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:37 AM PST

    First bit of fanart I've done had to be from one of my absolute favorite games!

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B8Mj-\_4HXvx/?utm\_source=ig\_web\_copy\_link

    submitted by /u/JCampanellaCreative
    [link] [comments]

    You guys weren't lying

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:11 AM PST

    Dark souls 2 IS the best fashion souls by far. I've been trying to find a good look and I finally have it. I'm rocking the dragon acolyte mask with watcher's armor, looking glass gauntlets, and arch drake boots. It gives this really smooth white/light grey mix and it all blends together. I have never been more proud of an armor combo.😂

    Edit: if anyone knows of a way to show a picture on here I'll supply one

    submitted by /u/AttackManatee47
    [link] [comments]

    Ps plus save file overwrites itself

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:16 PM PST

    I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I couldn't find much on Google.

    I've made a save file for my ds2 character on PS+. It's worked a few times as intended, but other times it just loads me to a random state in the game, making me lose my original save.

    What gives?

    submitted by /u/Emppu3
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently Ruin Sentinels can throw an extra shield after their main one has already been thrown.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:36 AM PST

    So is shield throw possibly a hidden miracle or sorcery spell??

    Could be cool to see how many you can get them to throw and have the whole place littered with shields! Or do the room in Drangleic Castle for even more decorative shield madness.

    https://imgur.com/a/PBy1b9N

    Not the best proof, I know, since there are three sentinels, but I only fought two on the ground floor when one threw the extra shield.

    submitted by /u/earthbound_loveship
    [link] [comments]

    Have we all agreed on making February 23rd the official return to Dranleic date?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:18 PM PST

    My first soulsborne game, DS2

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:19 AM PST

    Dark souls 2 was the first souls game I played. Since then, I played the remaning ones and I've realised how clueless I was back then. For example, I was rocking havels chest piece and legs but, fat rolling and walking slowly. I had multiple weapons assigned to each slot bcs I had so much vitality, not knowing that I would be faster if I used less equip load and I was barely rolling too, relying only my shield. I remember that when I started I was dodgin but gave it up bcs it was unrelyable (didn't know about AGL and iframes) and shields made it all easier. I was also leveling all stats up all possible stats except the ADP that seemed useless but was in fact the most important one. I had many attunment slots with weak spells on them and I was leveling up INT and FTH to try out some spells, miracles and hexes that I wouldn't use anyway. I didn't have a real build.

    Dark Souls 1 tought me about iframes, equip load, roll speed and all different mechanics. I had a specific build, was always mid or fastrolling and knew what I was doing. I also started using Pyromancies bcs they didn't have any requirements making them a better choice than spells. I started dodging and parrying in addition to blocking and overall got gud.

    Bloodborne tought me that being aggresive and rolling could be a better choice than blocking.

    One day I got reminded of DS2 somewhere and felt a strange warmth inside of me. This game that so many soulsborne players dislike is the game that got me into dark souls, my favorite game series. I have realised how much I actually like the game and has a very special place in my heart. So now I want to fix my former mistakes. Make a legitimate build, do the dark chasms of old, kill the dragon boye, see the changes in SOTFS and most importantly do the DLCs that I couldn't get my hands on before. I'm gonna buy and play it right after finishing DS3.

    I just wanted to ask what class to pick but ended up sharing my entire journey through soulsborne lol.

    submitted by /u/Antekpjk
    [link] [comments]

    A Harder Knight's Challenge

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:45 AM PST

    For those still finding the game a bit easy, I propose a bit harder challenge. The knight challenge:

    A knight fights honorably, in melee combat. Ranged attacks, spells, poison, bleed, backstabs, and ripostes shall not be used. The Covenant of Champions must be joined and may not be left.

    A knight is free from magical influence. The only allowed rings are: Agape, Silvercat, Redeye, Ring of the Dead, Delicate String, King's Ring, and Guardian Seal. No armor with effects are allowed. The dragon head and torso stones may not be used. The only consumables you may use are: Estus, Lifegems, Effigys, Ascetics, Divine Blessings, Poison Moss, Prism Stones, Smooth & Silky Stones, Flame Butterflys, Repair Powder, Homeward Bones, Bone Dust, Lockstones, Yore Branches, and Smelter Wedges. Hollowing is a result of a curse, so must be cured ASAP. Do not cross into other worlds.

    Craftsmen should be honored. Pots, boxes, statues, and walls shall not be broken (including Forest of Fallen Giants, the gutter, black gulch, and earthen peak) (exception made for the pots required for progress between the gutter and black gulch, and the boxes needed to get Bastille Key). The windmill cannot be burned. All sconces should be lit (Including Things Betwixt, No-man's Wharf, the Gutter, Undead Crypt, Sinner's Rise, Huntsman's Copse, and Aldia's Keep). All possible doors shall be opened, and levers moved (including Navlaan's lever).

    Do not desire excess power. Your level cap is 120. No more than 30 can be placed in any one stat. Boss's souls may not be traded. No slabs can be used for reinforcement, nor any twinkling titanite. You must aquire Vendrick's blessing.

    Dragons are the enemy of mankind. Eliminate them all.

    Good luck!

    submitted by /u/StrategicTactic
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone need help on SOTFS edition on PS4? I need humanity.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:40 AM PST

    Update: Defeated him SOLO guys!!!! Thanks so much for the boost of confidence. Only needed 2 estus.

    I'm trying to get my humanity back as I've bought all the effigies I can get til after the Old Iron King. I'm trying to defeat him but I need my humanity back for summons. I'm willing to help with any boss or area I already have!

    Over 1million soul memory, level 110 I think. Had great luck yesterday in Iron Keep but none today.

    submitted by /u/KneelorFacetheWhip
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty Hard Dark Souls Knowledge Quiz

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:01 PM PST

    Hello, I created a quiz about Dark Souls 1,2,3 that is pretty hard and I would love if you check it out - http://www.quizzing-world.com/pretty-hard-dark-souls-knowledge-quiz/

    submitted by /u/ToughPack44
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best SM range for Loyce Soul Farming?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:52 PM PST

    What's the best SM range for Loyce Soul Farming regarding summoning and being summoned?

    submitted by /u/StraightOuttaOlaphis
    [link] [comments]

    Gonna fight the smelter demon for the first time,I need some tips,have heard a lot about this dude!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 03:54 AM PST

    So there are no worlds to invade when I use a cracked red eye orb but I wanna do pvp!!!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:18 AM PST

    Can't get into winter shrine [SOTFS]

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:14 PM PST

    I have killed Old Iron King, The Lost Sinner, The Rotten, and Dukes Dear Freja. Freja's soul doesn't appear as a great soul and the door still says seek nighter souls, does anyone know whats wrong?

    submitted by /u/UnnamedEmotion
    [link] [comments]

    Things to do before NG+?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:09 PM PST

    So I just finished my first play through of ds2, including base game and dlc. What are some things I should do before starting ng+? I want to do as much as possible and get any areas I missed. I know I failed some npc questlines. I also didn't fight the ancient dragon or go to the dragon memory in freja's arena. What are some other things like that which I might have missed?

    submitted by /u/ploot_
    [link] [comments]

    XB1 Active soul levels

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:01 PM PST

    Played alot on ps3. Now on xbox and wondering what areas have the best for pvp.

    submitted by /u/jaseathertv
    [link] [comments]

    So.. Dark Souls 2..

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:01 AM PST

    I picked up the game recently after finishing BB on Ng+5 and DS3 just on the regular difficulty so far and the thing i noticed that kind of pushed me away from this game from the very first second of gameplay is the movement just feels so clunky, heavy and just.. weird. the bosses look like they could be fun, the soundtrack so far is great and i like the lack of visible roll invincibility, it's a nice change of pace from the other 2 games i've played. But i find myself dying more because i keep getting distracted by how weird the controls feel than anything else. Am i missing something? is there a setting i'm suppose to change? or is it just one of those "well it IS a 5 year old game, what did you expect?" type situations? if so then fair, i guess. i'll just have to get use to the movement over time, i'd just rather not suffer more than i need to lol.

    submitted by /u/Ringdangreddit
    [link] [comments]

    New to DS2, looking for early weapon options [SotFS] [PS4]

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:01 AM PST

    So I posted some of this in the daily Help A Hollow thread, but wanted to elaborate and see if I can get some guidance.

    I've gotten the platinum in DS1, 3, and Bloodborne, and have a real fondness for big, smashy, dumb weapons, and also Sorceries.

    My character in DS3 runs around like Gandalf, with the MLGS in one hand and the Court Sorcerer's Staff in the other.

    My character in Bloodborne uses LHB and Kirkhammer, and has a pile of Arcane tools.

    My character in DS1 uses a Zweihander and a smattering of magic.

    I'm looking for a similar setup in DS2, because I tried the Rapier and hated it, all the way through the Huntsman's Copse. I restarted last night and had a much better time using Sorcery so I have a ranged option, and leveling Str just enough to use a Hand Axe. Are there any good melee options that scale off of Int early-ish in the game? Alternatively, are there good weapons for a Raw infusion that will help me get to the fun Int ones?

    submitted by /u/Chokda
    [link] [comments]

    NG+ Red Iron Winblade PvE build

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:36 AM PST

    Hey everyone, going to be starting NG+ soon and I want to change up my build. I want to try using the Red Iron Twinblade to see if it lives up to the hype / salt.

    This is purely for PvE, only PvP I do is fighting off invaders.

    And while there is no end to people talking about how good this weapon is nobody suggests a build for it - what is the best way to go for PvE?

    - Base stats, pump wisdom, lightning infuse and buff with miracles?

    - Raw with int buffs?

    - Strength build, mundane?

    - Some sort of hexer build?

    submitted by /u/KnowMatter
    [link] [comments]

    What to do before NG+

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 04:00 AM PST

    I've played DS1 a lot, not so much dark souls 2 tho. I have around 65 hours on my character cus i was grinding and doing PVP a lot. What else should i do before entering NG+ ?

    submitted by /u/Infinite_Government
    [link] [comments]

    Best walkthrough of Dark Souls 2

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:30 AM PST

    I've played the game many times, but I like to watch others' play the Soulsbourne games sometimes, I keep searching and watching multiple DkS2 playthroughs on YT for the best and I can't find a good one (for me) but I think it's unfair to judge someone's quality and lore discussions by one video.

    Is there any personal favourite playthroughs of this game that you have enjoyed watching regarding balance of levelling, lore discussions and pacing on YT that you can share? Or just general Soulsbourne channels?

    submitted by /u/grantdredelic
    [link] [comments]

    Royal rat vanguard never showed up on my most recent fight

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:19 AM PST

    So while I was battling the royal rat vanguard after killing the rats to get him into the arena the health bar showed up but he never did has anyone else had this happen

    submitted by /u/eszytheghost
    [link] [comments]

    Cheating is rampart

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 04:56 AM PST

    Real nice getting invaded by people who have made their names with Cheat Engine past the character limit, are geared up in maximum gear in near starting areas and don't take damage from any hits, you ruin PvP for this game.

    submitted by /u/Benoit_The_White
    [link] [comments]

    Help me with Sir Alonne please... (PS4 SOTFS)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:42 AM PST

    Hi,

    Anybody to help me with Sir Alonne in NG+ please ?

    SM : 7.477.709

    submitted by /u/Fake_priest
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment