• Breaking News

    Friday, February 7, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:11 PM PST

    What does your current PvP character look like? If your character has a back story to go with their personal fashion statement we'd like to hear that, too!

    Don't forget to check out /r/fashionsouls for all of your fashion needs.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Faraam Armor Art

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:26 AM PST

    Allow me to tell you the story of Hank, The Destoyer

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:05 AM PST

    So, started a new DS2 playthrough. Things going well, make it past Last Giant and making my way to The Pursuer. Am about SL 20. I head back to the bonfire and see a Summon Sign. "Hank". Guy is in all heavy armor with a Giant Club. Hellyeah.jpg. Make way to Pursuer, Hank smiting everything we come across. HankIsLoveHankIsLife. We get to the Pursuer and things are going well. He's focusing me while I dodge and Hank is smacking him for about 250 a hit. Pursuer turns to attack Hank. Now's my chance! I run to the ballista, take aim and...Fire! Hits Hank for 1200, he dies, and I get wrecked soon after.

    RIP Hank, I'm sorry man.

    submitted by /u/Gysuphage
    [link] [comments]

    WORLD'S FIRST HEX ONLY NO-HIT RUN! FINALLY!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:59 PM PST

    I don't like to straight up advertise, but I'm too happy about this. I've been working on this run on and off for months, with much more dedication leading up to the final day (college takes up a lot of time). This run was on SotFS, PC, and had input from viewers on top of my tests and routes. Big thanks to everyone involved! This is the first time anyone has ever completed this run.

    If anyone does watch it, please let me know if you can think of better ways, routes, and methods of accomplishing tasks or just ideas in general. It's always cool to hear other people's ideas and perspectives, on things that I may not have thought of before. Or just realizing I did something in a much more difficult way than I should have...

    Any%: Killing minimum bosses to beat the game

    No-Hit/Hitless: Not receiving HP damage or stagger from any enemy in the game, never getting hit

    Hex Only: Only using hex spells to damage enemies (punching & using consumables is allowed in all Hitless runs)

    World's First Hex Only No_Hit Run

    Here is my Twitch for live content, if you want more. I'm currently working on pyro only hitless run and routing/testing a consumable only hitless run, so if you have suggestions let me know!

    Thank you,

    -McDrunkard

    submitted by /u/TheMcDrunkard
    [link] [comments]

    RETURN TO DRANGELIC 2020

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:33 AM PST

    FEBUARY 21????

    submitted by /u/DamperWings
    [link] [comments]

    When did they change this game?!?!?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:33 AM PST

    So I originally played through DS2 a handful of times on Xbox 360 when it was released, enough that I was very familiar with basically then entire base game pre dlc.

    After many years of playing through 1 and 3 over and over on PS4 I decided to play 2 again. I'm noticing that there's spots where enemies have either been removed or changed, more shades added, as well as Gavlan is in a different spot?..am I going crazy or did they do some big changes to this game post release?

    submitted by /u/TheBeekman9
    [link] [comments]

    Hel w/ bell keeper plus 2

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:28 PM PST

    On pc sotfs, realy realy DONT wanna farm the goddamn red phantom, anyone willing to help in some way? going for hidden weapon, SM is 3531599

    submitted by /u/reconstructedstarman
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently I like the Greatsword

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:48 AM PST

    I'm typically a dex person, and I hate great hammers and garbage-ly slow weapons. I got into the murakumo, which was fun because it did more than nothing damage, and then because it seemed a lot like the murakumo in terms of damage and speed, I tried out the greatsword. And I didn't know it, but that was a mistake, because I can't see my life without it anymore. Every new build I do, I'm subconsciously unsatisfied unless I force the greatsword in there somewhere. My life is incomplete without it and I don't know how to use any other weapon to satisfaction, it's just so effective and so fast and so SATISFYING to use... And by the way, I don't TRY to force the greatsword into my newer builds. I just pass by Gavlan's room in No Man's Wharf and I feel compelled to snatch it up and dedicate my next twenty five or so soul levels so I can wield it two hand with an infusion and buff.

    Edit: Help me.

    submitted by /u/SuckMyCatgirl
    [link] [comments]

    The Pursuer

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:19 PM PST

    I didn't know there was another boss in the forest of fallen giants and let me say this dude is kicking my ass died 10+ times now

    submitted by /u/Turbolasertron
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you and apologies

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:46 AM PST

    To the crate that followed me all the way to Nashandra in the Throne of Want... only for me to fall unprompted off the side of the cliff immediately after the boss fog. You were a DS2 standout.

    submitted by /u/nightkitty
    [link] [comments]

    Just Effin soloed the Fume Knight!!!!!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:53 PM PST

    Just bragging but I'm so happy. Had no humanity and broke but he is dead!!!!!!

    Actually easier once you realize he's a knight and you can get behind him!!!!!!!!

    Gonna sleep like a baby tonight!

    Now on to a big blue asshole!

    submitted by /u/Stompin14
    [link] [comments]

    Secret doors not opening

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:03 PM PST

    The secret door to the bone gauntlet is not opening, the torches are lit at the first part but that small door is still not opening. Multiple other secret doors are staying shut, is it because of the servers? Or is my game broken.

    Edit: grammar

    submitted by /u/stormofdarkness5
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Fume please

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Xbox One. Gamer tag: Malfecto Seethe

    submitted by /u/MalfectoSeethe
    [link] [comments]

    Where are some good places to find branches of yore?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:37 PM PST

    What’s your fav build you’ve played with!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:25 PM PST

    Give stats gear and weapons let's see emmm

    submitted by /u/jesse724pgh
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips farming heide knight chainmaill i got 1 day of farming i got everything but chain mail

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:21 PM PST

    I need help finding a boss. Any chance anybody could leave Summon signs in front of the elevator at the one boss where he has a giant sword and shackles at Bastille idk remember the bosses name

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:10 PM PST

    Smelter Sword/Pyro Build

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:41 AM PST

    Someone hit me with a sweet Smelter sword build: How should I allocate my stats? I'm about to kill the Smelter Demon and unlock the sword, im at SL 118~ at the moment. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Bosmackatron
    [link] [comments]

    How di move my ps3 save files on ps4

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Title says all thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/NotAnEducatedPerson
    [link] [comments]

    Return to Drangleic 2020 information, does anyone know?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:57 AM PST

    Anyone around on PC want to help with Sir Alonne and Blue Smelter?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:26 AM PST

    I'm trying to finish up this dlc.

    Got the fume knight down but looking to just bang out the rest.

    Anyone around? Steam. Scholar version.

    Update: Sir Alonne is dead. Beautiful fight.

    Just need help with blue smelter

    submitted by /u/Stompin14
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 1 Fuck the Shrine of Amana

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:04 AM PST

    I don't know what the deal is but the auto targeting goes whacky. I first thought it was me double tapping or doing something but after 3 deaths caused by it not targeting the enemy in front of me I realized its the game. I quit reloaded same thing. With the constant internet connection issues and now this they butchered this game for xbox 1

    submitted by /u/42o77
    [link] [comments]

    Where should I burn the bonfire ascetic?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:59 AM PST

    So for what I can hunderstand the bonfire ascetic makes a bonfire and the area linked to it go to the the next NG. This respawns drops, enemies that do not spawn anymore, and bosses. So one could farm titanites, spells, souls or getting early the NG+ stuff.

    What are some of the best places to burn them?

    submitted by /u/Tharati
    [link] [comments]

    Are Scholar of the First Sin changes included in the Black Armor Edition?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:42 AM PST

    I haven't really found an actual answer to this. All I can find is that the Black Armor Edition comes with the Black Armor DLC (duh). I found my copy of Dark Souls 2 for Xbox 360 and haven't really ever played much but after beating 3 again and coming back to beat 1 again I figured it was time.

    Edit: Also where the fuck are these tiny pigs in Majula coming from. They only seem to show up when I'm talking to someone and I can't find them otherwise lol.

    submitted by /u/alavantrya
    [link] [comments]

    In DS2 they throw souls at you

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:09 AM PST

    Is it just my impression or between the lot of bosses and loot around in DS2 you can get to a really high level even before you completed all the content of the base game (not including the DLCs) without even actively farming?

    submitted by /u/Tharati
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment