• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Dark Souls My cat in the Elite Knight set

    Dark Souls My cat in the Elite Knight set


    My cat in the Elite Knight set

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:05 PM PST

    My take on Ash Lake

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:24 AM PST

    I really like Ash Lake; it's one of my favorite locations in the game if not my fav. It's so serene, but I decided to take a stab at Ash Lake and make it not as serene.

    https://imgur.com/a/smPd292

    submitted by /u/spacequxn
    [link] [comments]

    I've killed Gwynewere and had dark Anor Londo, but now the sun has returned and its not dark anymore? Has this happened to anyone else? Couldn't find anything in wikis

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:59 AM PST

    I FUCKING DID IT!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:20 PM PST

    Just started replaying Dark Souls remastered. Barely beat the original but this time around went with a sweaty Sorc build and beat most bosses first time feel like a million bucks

    submitted by /u/LebronsNephewKyrie
    [link] [comments]

    And so I did it

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:00 PM PST

    What did I do?

    +15 weapon with no bosses killed

    Why?

    Cause I hate myself enough to do a dumb challenge like that

    How?

    With 100% pain

    submitted by /u/Exileda55a55in
    [link] [comments]

    I survived Sen’s Fortress!!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:46 AM PST

    I have tried a number of times over the years to beat dark souls and I'm embarrassed to say that I would often give up around Blightown and the Swamp. The one previous time I got through those areas I just couldn't beat Quelog.

    Well my latest attempt has been going pretty well. I managed to beat Quelog, cleared most of the Great Hollow (but warped out at the fog door at the bottom because I had run out of Estus). I then cleared Darkroot Garden and the Basin. I was mostly delaying Sen's Fortress because I've heard how brutal it is.

    And boy it did not disappoint! Titanite Demons as regular enemies. Dudes shooting lightening at your whenever you try to run across the narrow bridges. Random pits, switches that shoot arrows at you, boulder traps. It had it all.

    I was running round like a mad man trying to find a bonfire after getting down to 1 Estus at the top of the fort. I couldn't find it so ended up going through the fog door to Iron Golem. He kicked my ass unfortunately and I spawned all the way back at the bottom.

    I had been planning to play blind once I got to new areas but I was pretty demoralised so looked up where the bonfire was. Managed to get to it, annoying beat iron golem without dying and only needing 1 Estus and have just got to Anor Londo.

    I remember the area for DS3 but is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait (and am slightly terrified) to explore when I get home. I love this game and I'm determined to finish it this time!

    submitted by /u/Capt_Stabbin69
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone who has never played online?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:41 AM PST

    I've put hundreds of hours into every souls game but have never played online. My friends tell me it's awesome but at this point I feel like it might ruin the feeling of Independence I get from exploring the worlds and destroying massive bosses alone.

    submitted by /u/Perrozoso
    [link] [comments]

    sorcery in dark souls is one of the most enjoyable forms of a glass cannon in a game

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:38 AM PST

    the two biggest opinions i see about sorcery is that it is either, useless or it is overpowered.

    both of those statements manage to be correct because sorcery is a glass canon class

    able to dish out lots of damage but also are able to take it, limited spells (same with pyro and miracles) and unless you are doing a melee magic hybrid you wont be able to use parrying (one of the downsides since parrying is fun as hell)

    plus it is satisfying as fuck to kill early game bosses in 3 hits on new game plus

    submitted by /u/Bazinga_Bourgeoisie
    [link] [comments]

    Sen’s Fortress or Dark Root Garden

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:42 AM PST

    Been months since I continued my Dark Souls Remastered playthrough

    TBH I only really got so far with Dark Souls III, not so good with the less convenient in-terms of transport and resources DS1

    I'm wondering whether to go through Sen's Fortress or through the second half of Darkroot Garden(already beat Moonlight Butterfly)

    I only have one +6 weapon, large titanite shards aren't so common, those snakemen look to take up much attack power for their HP

    submitted by /u/CarlManvers2020
    [link] [comments]

    I finished my digital painting of Gwyndolin today

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:01 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/JzB5qWP

    I spent a lot longer on this one than the previous ones, I think it was worth it.

    I will probably do the four kings next (or one of them)

    submitted by /u/Dylz49
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a boss rush mod for ds1 on Xbox. if so how do I install it

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:03 AM PST

    So I just beat Dark Souls for the first time!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:04 AM PST

    It was a great time! I loved it! One of my top 10 favorite video games ever!

    However, I didn't partake in as much jolly cooperation as I had hoped.

    Can y'all leave me some tips about how I could make a new game/character that's good for cooperation in DSR? I like the idea of sunbro-ing for other players

    Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/getcalebd
    [link] [comments]

    Exploiting Lag should be considered cheating

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:06 PM PST

    I just got invaded my a player who would stand still 4 or 5 seconds at a time and then back stab, even if I attacked them while they were standing still they wouldnt take any damage and then then appeared behind me, this shouldnt be allowed in PvP

    submitted by /u/Hypotenuse27
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to optimize this build further?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:51 PM PST

    http://mmdks.com/9ydz

    This is a PvE build. The armours essential for the fashion are the head (gold hemmed), chest (same) and legs which are the knight leggings. I didn't want to wear Havel's gauntlets since it offsets the proportions too much. It's modeled after Silver Mont's Easy Kill playlist. Thanks.

    Edit: Is finished with the help of u/SundownKid. http://mmdks.com/9ye5

    submitted by /u/556595252e
    [link] [comments]

    So i created a dancing solaire instagram filter

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:46 AM PST

    Why do some people hate it when you use summons

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:07 PM PST

    Capra Demon Bow Only

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:49 PM PST

    Just got the whole collection. About to play the first dark souls for the first time.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:30 PM PST

    Ive only played Bloodborne. I finished it and it is officially my favorite game of all time, but i have always wanted to play the Dark Souls series. Theres this game store near my place that sells games for cheap. I got Dark Souls Remastered, Scholar if the first Sin, and Dark Souls 3. Cost like 40 bucks. Good deal.

    I'm really excited and im about to play the first game right now. I also tried to avoid spoilers and walkthroughs for the entire series. So, this is basically a blind playthrough. And I will try my best to not look anything up, but i cant promise anything. For Bloodborne I literally just looked up how to get to cainhurst castle, they do not make it clear how to get there. I heard this game is the same.

    submitted by /u/ThePieMan17
    [link] [comments]

    Free items, sl 95, switch, oolacile township

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:10 PM PST

    (PC) DS:PTDE - Is anyone still playing this version?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:43 PM PST

    I've logged soo many hours on DS1 and would love for a few more playthroughs with some jolly co-op. is this one dead?

    submitted by /u/daftzilla
    [link] [comments]

    Book(s) to Read if you Love: Dark Souls

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:42 PM PST

    My brother started a new series discussing the books to read following playing a game, he started with Dark Souls and I genuinely think it turned out pretty good.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ5-XU751UA

    He said he recorded the whole thing in a day in a closet to get the sound right.

    submitted by /u/Lompocman
    [link] [comments]

    I beat Manus on my 5th try

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:24 PM PST

    I am currently playing a DeX and sorcery build as level 93 so I think I'm a little under level for manus but I got most spells.

    submitted by /u/squadmaster123
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite armor in all dark souls?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:50 PM PST

    My personal top 3 1. Faraam 2. Wolf Knight (Artorias) 3. Heide Knight

    submitted by /u/Sinistax
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment