• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 19, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 10:10 PM PST

    Welcome to our Wednesday thru Thursday sticky thread "Help A Hollow."

    Do you need the game mechanics explained a bit? Don't understand scaling, infusion, or magic? Just can't take on Velstadt solo?

    If you have a question or need a hand then skip /new for the day and get the help you need. Leave a comment below and someone will help you shortly. Or sort comments by new and be a helpful hollow. Remember to check out /r/DarkSouls2/wiki and contribute!


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Joining someone else's World only to immediately die brings so much shame

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:04 AM PST

    There I was, invading as a blue in Shulva. Searching for the Host, running around for minutes on end... only to finally find him next to the hidden bonfire staircase.

    You know what I did? You know what mr Blue Sentinel Potato did? I rolled away from him and fell off the staircase, killing myself instantly. Instantly. I saw the host for maybe 2 seconds before I rolled to my death. And make no mistake, he saw me do it. He buffed with Sacred Oath at the same time I rolled away.

    I'm left with such a level of shame...

    submitted by /u/Potatoslayer2
    [link] [comments]

    Sir Alonne Boss fight is incredible!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:41 AM PST

    I beat him an hour ago for the first time( first playthrough of Sotfs, completed DS2 vanilla). Incidentally I beat 3 of the DLC bosses today - Blue Smelter Demon, Fume Knight and Sir Alonne. I summoned an NPC in Fume Knight fight and beat him on the third try, didn't particularly like the fight that much.

    But man oh man, Sir Alonne whopped my ass a solid 10 times before I thought of reallocating my soul points. I invested heavily in VIG, END, ST, VIT and ADP so that my agility remained high and my equip load was about 55 percent.

    My weapons and rings: (Faraam Helm, Heide set)+7 , Mastodon Halberd +10, Chloranthy+2, Ring of Blades +1, Ring of Protection +1, Royal Soldier Ring +1

    I used only the two handed R2 attack of the Halberd, perfect for a quick and long reaching attack. After being defeated 20 times, I figured out how to perfectly dodge Alonne's attacks and his tell-signs. I didn't summon an NPC to this fight because I loved the idea of two warriors fighting to their bitter end, in such a great arena. Gorgeous set!

    I feel accomplished! 😁

    submitted by /u/tokuniimiwanai
    [link] [comments]

    Goofy hosts

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:24 AM PST

    You ever just get summoned to someone's world for them to do some goofy shit? For me, that happens more often than not. Like, my friends and I summon eachother all the time, and I'm the guy that always gets teamkilled.

    I'm looking at you, pursuer room ballista XD

    submitted by /u/Lthurber
    [link] [comments]

    Cant log into DS2 Scholar of the first sin

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:08 AM PST

    It keeps saying the servers aren't available and it's been like this for weeks and with no fix in sight any way to bypass this and log on because I have done it before

    submitted by /u/Angelic-Catastrophe
    [link] [comments]

    Help naming a Forossan...

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:17 PM PST

    I need help naming my new character. Going to be a Lion Knight wielding a Claymore.

    I was thinking of the name Stalwart [NAME]. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Moonborne_Ash
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best PVP weapon for Pyro?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:45 PM PST

    I've seen a lot of suggestions, but almost all of them are very old posts. I'm currently sl 150, and I tried out some pvp, I realized I'm weak af. I also read that sl 200 is the goal for casters? Is that true? If so, should I go above 30/30 int faith?

    And the main question, what's the best pvp weapon? I'm gonna put in minimum str dex requirements just to wield it and focus other levels on improving casting and suitability.

    Thanks in advanced bros.

    submitted by /u/BusterMeta
    [link] [comments]

    Ricards rapier pve build?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:32 AM PST

    Would it be viable to go a ricards rapier pve build? if so need some help on what stats to put points in to.

    submitted by /u/Coxon97
    [link] [comments]

    Undead crypt

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:03 PM PST

    I'm in the undead crypt, any suggestions on how to go about this place? Like is exploring worth it and how to reach Velstadt

    submitted by /u/timmy567840
    [link] [comments]

    What are your builds for Return to Drangleic?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:05 AM PST

    With the ancient kingdom about to spring to life once more, what are you planning on bringing to challenge it?

    submitted by /u/LordIlthari
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for parry/counter in DS2?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:05 PM PST

    I'm pretty terrible at it lol. I've got one toon on NG++ at 6.8mil sm and I'm approaching Giant Lord on another, plus various other toons. I've basically played this entire game just rolling around, hexing, slashing opportunisticly, sneak a backstab.... But I don't think I've ever parried in DS2. Any tips on what to use for it and how to time it? Shield? Rapier?

    submitted by /u/Fazamon
    [link] [comments]

    Reskins on PS4?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:48 AM PST

    Is it possible to get the reskins in anyway on the ps4 version? And if so can anyone drop them

    submitted by /u/gawblin_king
    [link] [comments]

    anyone have a forlorn greatsword they can spare

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:48 AM PST

    An interesting title

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:33 AM PST

    Hello, people. I need some helpful suggestion on how to hit harder. That may seem like an obvious request, but I'm really struggling with my damage output. I'm not much of a min/maxer. I'm kinda just a maxer that plays PvE the whole time. I'm still on my first run for SotFS, my offensive stats are 30/30/45/45 for Str/Dex/Int/Fai. I mostly run around with my +10 Lightning Partisan in a 2-handed grip while having my +5 Sunset Staff on my back in case I wanna cast some Dark Orbs. Basically I just never really feel powerful. The basic enemies fall easy enough. All the soldier class enemies, but the bigger fellas still seem like a grind. I'm mainly talking about the Sentinels in Drangelic Castle and the Big Iron Giants in Brume Tower. Obviously I can kill them, that's not my issue. I kinda just wanna speed things up. I'm tired of poking the big guys 8-10 times for one kill. Any kind of help would be appreciated.

    Also, I run with this setup cause it provides a strong melee and range setup. It's easier to farm in some circumstances when you don't have to run around to get the caster or archer enemy and can just cast back.

    submitted by /u/badkennyfly
    [link] [comments]

    Most fun run of the game you've had?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:22 PM PST

    Im new to this sub so let me know if this question gets asked frequently.

    I want to know what builds people have used/had the most fun with in pvp or pvp. i see alot of people on youtube do hex runs and stuff so im just curious what you guys like the most.

    submitted by /u/Pipwack69
    [link] [comments]

    A Little Hint To Identify Mimics

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:05 AM PST

    Did you know that ? Mimics can be busted easily. When coming close to a chest, use the camera to look the line between the chest and it's lid. If you see nothing, no need to worry (but mind the traps). If you see a thin white line, it's a Mimic's teeth !

    submitted by /u/Elovainn
    [link] [comments]

    Is return to drangleic only for SoFT?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:17 PM PST

    I have original ds2 on computer and was just wondering if return to drangleic included it as well.

    submitted by /u/SpidyMonkey24
    [link] [comments]

    They got it right with Blighttown Redux

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 04:31 PM PST

    Aka The Depths... haven't been all the way through it but so far seems challenging but fair. Not as ridiculous as the original poison-themed shantytown. At least I'm not wandering in circles for an hour. Of course that could change.

    submitted by /u/zer0_mass
    [link] [comments]

    Scholar of the First Sin

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:01 AM PST

    Scholar is the best game out of the whole series, prove me wrong

    submitted by /u/thelongshlongdon
    [link] [comments]

    When is it worth to get a Raw Infusion?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:17 AM PST

    I was thinking to give my Grand Lance a Raw Infusion, because it only has C on Strength and Dexterity.

    submitted by /u/Yoriwakitori
    [link] [comments]

    What is better? Murakumo +10 or Mastodon halberd +10

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:15 AM PST

    Is the Xbox Servers down?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:23 AM PST

    Trying to come back to Drangleic with a friend. Can't. Connect to the servers though? Anyone else.

    submitted by /u/SAPR0LING
    [link] [comments]

    Well shit

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 10:04 PM PST

    My fist only fight with Raime kinda didn't save. I'm gonna cry..

    submitted by /u/letsjusthopeok
    [link] [comments]

    (PS4) New play through for missing trophies. Would anyone like to join me :)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:00 AM PST

    Hi Guys,

    As the title says i am doing a fresh play though (on PS4) to finish up missing trophies for the plat. I haven't played ds2 in quite some time so am a little rusty haha. Would anyone be interested in joining me? my ign is: savagescream so feel free to add me if you like or message me with your ign and i will add you after work. my timezone is GMT +2 so preferably people who are around that timezone would be great. :)

    submitted by /u/Savage_Scream
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment