• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:10 PM PST

    Today's Salty Sunday is brought to you by the Frigid Outskirts.

    Summoned into a gank squad on the Iron Keep Bridge? Died to Fume Knight for the 100th time? Think you're getting boned by SOTFS?

    Grab a spoon and watch your blood pressure soar! All complaints are welcome here. Just keep things civil and follow the Posting Guidelines in the sidebar.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you random invader

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:23 AM PST

    I was just doing the iron passage to get to the smelter demon and to be honest I suck at this game so when I was with a whole room of enemies around the corner and a invader just dropping behind me he took one look and just stood there so I used a seed of giants and he just killed everything for me and he also gave me 30 effigies which I already used trying to kill aava so thanks.

    submitted by /u/iwishtobeforgotten
    [link] [comments]

    Something I just realised about the Ruin Sentinels

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:27 PM PST

    If they still have their shield, they'll generally hold it up to block when you're not within melee range. When they're going to attack, however, they will lower their shield a bit. I found this very useful in singling out the Ruin Sentinels in the Lost Bastille.

    submitted by /u/VreesKees
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Rider disappeared?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:00 AM PST

    I finished the game for the first time and decided to do dlc as soon as I got to dlc I found an idea for some new FashionSouls I wanted all black... I went to get the kings shield but the dragon rider blocking that area is gone... I have never killed it before because on my first visit to armana I went uuuhhhh... no... but it is gone...

    submitted by /u/The-True-Apex-Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    First play-through and first post here

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:11 AM PST

    This is my first play-through and while I am absolutely loving the game, I'm feeling very underwhelmed with the boss fights. I struggled through most of DS1 and DS3. I'm currently in mid-late game (about to fight guardian dragon in Aldia's Keep) and have around 38 hours logged. I think I'm around SL115 30 vig 30 end 30 str 25 adp and 23(?) dex. Rough estimates as I'm currently at work and not in game.

    Am I just over leveled or did I finally "git gud"?

    submitted by /u/_durzin
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone still do coop?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:20 AM PST

    I'm looking for someone to just play the game with. I can beat it myself of course but its way more fun with coop partners. Plus i want sun tokens

    submitted by /u/Drfeeladequate
    [link] [comments]

    Beat it.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:45 PM PST

    Finished my first play through. (albeit w/ a bunch of sunbros/white phantoms, 3 back to back bosses jesus..) Gonna wrap up the dlc's and any other acheevo stuff I can still do, thean 100% the game!

    submitted by /u/reconstructedstarman
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having trouble getting in the dark souls SoTFS xbox one servers ?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:44 AM PST

    Just curious

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Is there a reason when you hit an enemy it makes literally the same sound effect as when you hit a stone wall?

    submitted by /u/The_CrazyLincoln
    [link] [comments]

    To MEGA, the invader

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:53 AM PST

    You invaded me in Shrine of Amana. This is already a difficult place, and wore all my gear which provided the best magic defense (which included a random tattered dress). I was farming, and I was extremely paranoid of you. I spent ages trying to locate you, and suddenly I scream. You pretended to be a knight, and backstabbed me while I was going through the area. I died, losing all my souls and became hollow.

    You then did this a second time, making me lose my 20,000 souls for good.

    Why, MEGA?

    submitted by /u/DeadLantern-
    [link] [comments]

    I was a phantom and a player summoned Lucatiel and she survived, does that count towards her trophy?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:08 PM PST

    I need help!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:25 AM PST

    I just downloaded the game to my PC, and when I want to play it, all the things appear like if I'm using an xbox controller, but I'm not! I'm using a keyboard and mouse... How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/Danny-DeNeato
    [link] [comments]

    I think I'm addicted to helping people

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:34 AM PST

    I must have hit some kinda sweet spot between SL and Soul Memory because the bonfire beside Fume Knight has been popping all day long! Must have killed Fume about 8 times now

    submitted by /u/ClownBaby245
    [link] [comments]

    Some help please

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:30 AM PST

    What are the enemies, in the crown of the old iron king and crown of the ivory king, weak and resistant top? Bosses included. The wiki does not include any info about them

    submitted by /u/Noobie_xD
    [link] [comments]

    What are some over-arching/key themes you see in the Dark Souls 2 lore?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:20 AM PST

    The entire story line holds intricate meaning in it, even if it is an "aside" from the first and third game. Although there are few design flaws and questionable spots put into areas of the game, there are many important elements to take away from it overall What are important themes emphasized in the storyline/gameplay? What does it mean to you? How can it be applied to reality today?
    (you don't have to answer these questions exactly or even all of them, any input would be fantastic!)

    submitted by /u/Insamiti
    [link] [comments]

    [Pve] [summoning] [PS4] [sl114]

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:41 AM PST

    I need help with the blue smelter daemon

    submitted by /u/dark_harvel
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone much prefer second half than first half ?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:14 AM PST

    Second half mean after collects 4 great souls. Everytime I replayed ds2, i always feel bored with early areas. Only area i like is Tower Flame. I hate huntmans corspes to iron keep, I hate shades ruin to brightstone cove, i hate gutter and black gulch, hate no man whaft. Lost bas and forest of fallen giants meh,.. But after enter Dragelic castle game always feel much more better, much more atmosphere. I really enjoy every areas after ( excluding few annoying like gank mages, gank in crypt,.. )

    submitted by /u/trinhhainam1996
    [link] [comments]

    Something weird just happened

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:17 AM PST

    I was in Shaded Woods, and decided for a change I'd jump over the gap to where the basilisk and petrified lion warrior were to start off.

    So, I went that way, alls well and good, killed Tark for fun then went up the stairs. The lion warrior saw me and got stuck at the entrance, just running in place. So I wanted to try to unstuck him to to speak and got closer. So, the curse jar started cursing me, but because I'm running a full hollow build with binding ring I'm basically immune. After a few seconds of standing there the lion warrior loses all his health and drops dead.

    At first I thought maybe the curse killed him so I tried to replicate it with the other two that normally come at you when you enter the usual way. Nothing. One of them did a jump attack and got in the room, but I back stabbed his bitch ass and tested it on the remaining one. Still nothing.

    Anyone know what happened or was it just some weird glitch?

    submitted by /u/slutty_marshmallows
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the equivalent to power within pyromancy?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:40 AM PST

    I need a pyromancy that is similar to power within for my ultra instinct shaggy cosplay, anything similar?

    submitted by /u/FreedCub5
    [link] [comments]

    Since we have videos of the Kirk Fan Club in Dark Souls 1 and 3, why not a Smelter Demon/Immolation Fan Club in Dark Souls 2?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:06 PM PST

    Just an idea for a Youtube video.

    submitted by /u/SomeRedditUser5
    [link] [comments]

    Ancient dragon

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:04 AM PST

    Do the giant or dragon knights despawn if I kill them enough? They keep catching me at the fog wall.

    submitted by /u/SSJkakarrot
    [link] [comments]

    Can't access DLC

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:37 AM PST

    I've just completed the main game and I went to the entrance to crown of the sunken king and the door is locked, how do i get in?

    submitted by /u/jonte051025
    [link] [comments]

    How many Fire Seeds are in SOTFS?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:01 AM PST

    I've been a numpty and upgraded the Dark Pyromancy Flame to +7. After reading up on it online I now realise I've got the crappy version of the pyromancy glove and I need the regular one - the scaling with how hollow you are explains why I've found the damage output of this thing so woefully unreliable.

    My question is: is it too late for me now? I'm at the beginning of Drangleic Castle. Are there enough Fire Seeds remaining in the game to get the regular glove upgraded to +10 if I immediately stop levelling up the dark glove?

    submitted by /u/supercakefish
    [link] [comments]

    Do Drakekeepers actually drop their weapons? Wiki says they do. but I've been grinding them for three hours and they've dropped only their armour and dragon charms.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:28 AM PST

    https://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Drakekeeper

    I'm regular game, killing them with Toxic Mist and Soul Arrows

    submitted by /u/advantone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment