• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Gather 'round the bonfire.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Gather 'round the bonfire.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Gather 'round the bonfire.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:09 PM PST

    Welcome to the bonfire, our weekly off topic thread.

    This is a place where anyone can talk about anything unrelated to Dark Souls and get to know your fellow undead a bit better.

    Please be respectful and follow reddiquette.

    What's keeping you from going hollow these days?


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Co-oping with 4 people can make for some great screenshots

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:29 AM PST

    After putting my sign down to help with the Burnt Ivory King, I ended up getting summoned into a world that already had 3 people - meaning that this boss was about to have a hell of a time defeating us. It was definitely one of the more fun and memorable co-op sessions that I've had recently.

    submitted by /u/Potatoslayer2
    [link] [comments]

    Saved by the statue.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:15 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/LXqUMlY.png

    Couldn't get to each other. There was a lot of waving involved.

    submitted by /u/Soopladin
    [link] [comments]

    Yes

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:32 AM PST

    I finally got it. And holy fuck its prettier than I remember. Sucks I couldnt get the dlc

    submitted by /u/thyhorrorlover
    [link] [comments]

    I tried

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:56 PM PST

    A Big THANK YOU to the invaders I’ve had my current run.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:37 AM PST

    All the invaders my friend and I have had on our current run of SOTFS on PC have been wonderful and friendly. We're running challenge builds specifically for Co-op and have zero interest in PvP at the moment.

    Every invasion we've gotten, I lay down an item and wait for invaders, then spam Have Mercy. Every invader has gotten the hint and one even left us some effigies, which were greatly appreciated because my friend was having so much trouble with the Ivory King he lost half his stock.

    You guys rock, and I appreciate the community so much. Can't wait to get done and actually fight some of you with a proper build 😎

    submitted by /u/Svethlane
    [link] [comments]

    To the phantom I summoned in No Man's Wharf today...

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:41 PM PST

    I was struggling to make my way through Pirateville, as it was my first time playing this game, and I decided to use a human effigy to get some of my health bar back (so different from DS1, more punishing than I expected!) and on my way to probably die again I saw your sign on the ground. Thinking some jolly cooperation would help me through the area, I hit you up and cleared some enemies while you spawned, taking a lot of damage in the process. When you got into my world, you gestured for me to come close and used a healing spell so I could save my Estus, which I've never had a phantom do for me! Inspired by your kindness, I felt new energy to beat this area, and together we battled through the Wharf.

    Eventually we reached the boss fog inside the ship, and I still had enough Estus charges to feel confident, thanks to your spells which had come in clutch several times. I noticed that you were low on health but I figured you'd heal before following me through the fog.

    As we fought the Flexible Sentry, I noticed you weren't healing - I realised with a sinking heart that you'd used all your spells for me and now didn't have enough for yourself. I tried to draw the boss away from you but with a few hits left you fell, and I was left alone to finish the fight. Unfortunately I was so devastated that I lost focus and the Flexible Sentry took me down soon after. I had to stop playing after that.

    You showed me such incredible selflessness in a game where you feel alone so often. You're a shining example of how great the Dark Souls community can be. Don't you dare go hollow <3

    submitted by /u/TastyCalibrations
    [link] [comments]

    XB1 Servers

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:24 AM PST

    Did anyone get a response on the Servers being down for DS2 on the Xbox 1?

    submitted by /u/KevtheKnife
    [link] [comments]

    To the guy who keeps invading in the Frigid Outskirts

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:12 AM PST

    Please stop. It's hard enough to get through it as is, and it gets old staring each other down in the snow. Our connection is not that great either so it leads to unnecessary salt. Invade anywhere else but this is just pure evil. Thank you

    submitted by /u/kalaposamalapos
    [link] [comments]

    Is Dark Souls 2 - No-Death Impressive?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:18 AM PST

    I recently beat a No-Death run on stream, and it was super fun and hype but I can't help feel like its an irrelevant run compared to Hob and Squill etc doing no hit/damageless runs nowadays. Are things like SL1/No-Death/No-Bonfire still worth doing or should I just straight up skip to hitless?

    submitted by /u/TheLotor
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Ancient Dragon pt 1 Ps4

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:00 PM PST

    seeking help on how to build stats the proper way.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:50 PM PST

    ive looked all over he internet but i cant find a specific guide on how to properly build one's stats. all ive found is vague descriptions of game mechanics and hard/soft caps for stats. i want to know how to level up the proper way, without a specific build, and which stats to build and when it is best to build them. maybe even a priority list for stats (ex. playing a knight, focus blank stat until blank number, then move onto blank stat and build to blank number, etc.). it would be great. i havent been able yo beat this game for almost 2 years now because of save file corruptions and i want to end it right.

    submitted by /u/Chaosprince829
    [link] [comments]

    SotFS Deadzone Fix Not Working

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:29 PM PST

    So, I've been trying to fix the Deadzone issues in the game, downloaded Durazno, and set the Deadzone to 20%, AntiDeadzone to 36%, and made sure to check the LinearADZ box. It seems to have saved, but nothing actually changed. The movement still feels clunky as all hell to the point that trying to pull off jumps ends with me falling off ledges for no other reason than the game decided we only needed eight directions. I've followed this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qJCejoSeF8&t=194s)) to the letter, and yet my character isn't moving any smoother. Has anyone else had this issue?

    submitted by /u/GuyThatWritesThings
    [link] [comments]

    Need an undead cap, HELP!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:37 PM PST

    I've played DS3 and DSR and I thought it's about time to play DS2 and Demon Souls. I started DS2 yesterday but I'm having the hardest time adjusting the key-bindings. Can you recommend a configuration for me (PC)??
    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/space_monkey98825
    [link] [comments]

    What’s going on in my game ?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:08 PM PST

    So... im kind of a noob when it comes to this series and need help

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:56 PM PST

    Im not too bad at the game combat wise so thats not a problem. the biggest issue is trying to find items. like a fragrant branch of yore. I've been to multiple locations and still cant get one. Am I missing something. I watched a video detailing all the locations but every one I go to is missing the branch... am I doing something wrong?

    Also im playing the scholar version if that makes a difference...

    submitted by /u/RedditInThe90s
    [link] [comments]

    Build Advice for a Multicaster

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:21 AM PST

    I always played as a quality build in DS2 because magic wasn't interesting me as much as melee combat but after playing DS3 with every kinds of builds (except luck builds because it's not 2016 anymore so it's useless except one weapon lol) I tought playing DS2 with spells would be fun especially as a quality caster because everyone praises magic of DS2. I made my mind about what kind of spells I will use like 1 healing miracle, 1 offensive miracle, 2 offensive hexes, 1 Warmth, 1 pyromancy, 2 offensive sorcery spells etc. But I haven't figured how my build should be? Like how much fth/int should I aim for? What kind of rings would be useful? How much vigor should I have etc. I am not intending to do any PVP except maybe occasional invasions if I got bored but I want to have reasonable levels for my character instead of SL300 havel mage kind of thing. And as a few notes I started as a sorcerer and I found soul vessel that I can respec anytime I want. And I am intending to use MLGS or other unique weapons for elemental builds since I didn't used them before :). What are your suggestions people?

    submitted by /u/Labinlima
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone looking to PVP right now, I'd love to do some of that. Im on PS3 by the way. And my soul thing is 940197

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:08 AM PST

    Dragon Aerie worth farming anymore?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:47 AM PST

    Playing SOTFS on XB1, and is DA worth farming, with all the new exploding hollows, etc?

    submitted by /u/KevtheKnife
    [link] [comments]

    How to make the best out of pyromancies?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:52 AM PST

    Like what build do they fit on and what stats would benefit them?

    submitted by /u/Noobie_xD
    [link] [comments]

    Hex Build?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:54 AM PST

    I am planning on doing an hex/melee build, but I have no idea what to do and started as deprived...

    submitted by /u/Sigma-Boi
    [link] [comments]

    Best tips to maximize co-op?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:35 AM PST

    First time playthough of DS2, and like every 3rd post in this sub points out, this souls game is much better than I was led to believe. That being said, I really like being summoned/summoning because I'm a filthy casual scrub, and souls memory is making that trickier. Obviously it's just part of the game, but does anyone have any tips to maximize the amount of co-op play that I can get out of this? The game is exponentially funner when I'm playing with someone else.

    submitted by /u/KidDisappointment
    [link] [comments]

    That red phantom in NG+, Iron Keep

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:51 AM PST

    In NG i got this nice habit to run first part of Iron Keep, get to that broken staircase where we find the dying amber, then go up to ladder in the small room to reach Pharros mechanism, kill the archer and chill for a while.

    To my surprise, when I got there for the first time in NG+, a freaking red phantom was waiting for me after I jumped onto the broken staircase.

    Not much place to run to huh

    Just vicious, real vicious

    submitted by /u/sabrosafb
    [link] [comments]

    Ivory King Boss

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:06 PM PST

    Hey guys, I just beat Aava and I can actually beat the charred loyce knights and beat the Ivory King if I wanted to. Should I do it without gathering the knights? I love the scene where they fight their former comrades and plunge into the old chaos but I also like the idea of beating the Ivory King without the knights having to sacrifice themselves.

    submitted by /u/Punguin456
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment