• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Gather 'round the bonfire.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Gather 'round the bonfire.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Gather 'round the bonfire.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:10 PM PST

    Welcome to the bonfire, our weekly off topic thread.

    This is a place where anyone can talk about anything unrelated to Dark Souls and get to know your fellow undead a bit better.

    Please be respectful and follow reddiquette.

    What's keeping you from going hollow these days?


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    After recent thefts, McDuff sends out a clear warning

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:48 AM PST

    You can parry the pigs in majula...

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:14 PM PST

    It works as they get bigger, haven't tested the undead boar yet though, and weapon parries work as well (like the zweihander's parry) however you can't reposte them.

    submitted by /u/dude_who_does_thing
    [link] [comments]

    I'm completely lost

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:15 AM PST

    So I've been playing the sunken crown dlc and made it all the way to the grave robbers but I was wondering is that the right way to go because it feels like that area is only there to add difficulty.

    submitted by /u/sheogozak300
    [link] [comments]

    Bad luck or something more?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:37 PM PST

    I finished Dark Souls 2: SOTFS and my girlfriend broke up with me both in the same night. Less than an hour apart at that

    submitted by /u/Xternel-
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite Boss?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:10 AM PST

    Mine is either the Looking Glass Knight or the Lost Sinner. I like the LGK because he has such a unique design and I really wish there was more lore on him. I think they should have made him one of the main plot bosses like the lord soul bosses. Lost Sinner I remember I played that far without knowing there was a lock on button, watched this guy on YouTube kill her because I was so stuck and couldn't believe I had been playing the game without locking on to enemies. Yes DS2 was my first soulsborne game.

    Who did you guys enjoy?

    submitted by /u/rosswade89
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Straid so rude?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:06 PM PST

    Like, dude I literally unpetrified you, returned you to life and spent around 100k souls on you. Why you gotta do me like that?

    I know I'm the bearer of the curse but I do have feelings >:'(

    submitted by /u/Noobie_xD
    [link] [comments]

    How Does One Get Giant Souls

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:09 AM PST

    I'm at the Throne of Want and I've heard that the boss here (I think it's Vendrick) has lower defences if you have Giant Souls. I only have 1 (I think From Anciant Dragon) so my question is how do I get more of them.

    submitted by /u/Rider-VPG
    [link] [comments]

    Simpleton spice affects Repair?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:11 PM PST

    does using simpleton spice to lower the int requirements for repair lowers how much it repairs?

    submitted by /u/elmolinero96
    [link] [comments]

    best buff

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:56 AM PST

    best buff in the game????

    submitted by /u/wisemanhere
    [link] [comments]

    Did I screw myself out of completing the game? (Killed Licia, but got no Rotunda Lock stone.)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:54 AM PST

    Tried killing Licia of Lendelt to get her Rotunda Lockstone because I did want to pay her 2000 souls. I couldn't out DPS her heals, so I pushed her down the well. Did the save/quit trick to see if I could get the lock stone, ala Dark Souls 1.

    Nope. So I cannot get to Huntman's Copse.

    Will I need to start over?

    submitted by /u/Comrade__Questions
    [link] [comments]

    Since when a mimic has this much range ? WTF

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:56 AM PST

    Lost a lot of souls early should i start over?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:01 PM PST

    i lost 35k souls in lost bastille against the secon pursuer should i start over.

    Im pretty sure everyones gonna say no.

    submitted by /u/-Px4
    [link] [comments]

    Give me some hope lol

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:44 PM PST

    Recently started playing ds2 after finishing ds3 and dsr. Loved 3 and the remaster but I dont have the same feeling with sotfs. everything feels different and I just feel like I'm insanely underpowered especially starting with only one use of the estus flask. I'm not new to the series so I kind of figured that this game would be somewhat similar to the other 2 souls games but so far I'm disappointed. took me a little while to even figure out where to go and I hate how going hollow takes away chunks of your health even when you respawning at a bonfire and how every single door I see is locked in the beginning of the game. Now I'm not that far into the game yet I reached the pursuer and died once to him so far but this just doesnt feel like the souls games I've come to know and love. I guess what I'm trying to ask is does it get better and any advice for this game compared to other souls games because I am struggling unlike I ever have in any other fromsoftware game. Thanks in advance for any help and praise the sun!

    submitted by /u/theaugie
    [link] [comments]

    Are the console servers dead?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:20 PM PST

    I play SotFS on Xbox One, and haven't been able to connect to servers in weeks, did Namco kill off the console servers?

    submitted by /u/OkiDokiStroki
    [link] [comments]

    I cant decide on a new build to try for the 28th.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:53 PM PST

    I've done Strength (A lot, so pure str out of the question), Magic, Dex, Pyro, Faith, Hex + rapiers, clubs, katanas, and i'm even doing a fisticuffs run.

    I'm struggling trying to decide on something unique, so I figured i'd come here for help :P

    submitted by /u/JereKane
    [link] [comments]

    Summon me!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:24 PM PST

    Im doing nothing rn so id thought I would help whoevers trying to get through the game. I have characters at all SM tiers

    submitted by /u/RuinSentinelRicce
    [link] [comments]

    Often can’t connect to server?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:46 AM PST

    Is it just me or is there a 50/50 chance when you boot up the game (SOTFS) that it won't be able to connect to the server and you'll have to start in offline mode?

    submitted by /u/mozltovcoktail
    [link] [comments]

    Help please

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:48 AM PST

    I can't beat the old dragon rider at cathedral of blue my summon sign is there but isn't doing anything. If anybody can help I will appreciate it very much!

    submitted by /u/terradragon4
    [link] [comments]

    Are there many people still playing on PS3?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:32 AM PST

    I'm just curious because I'm gonna play later today and I love co op and pvp and I'm curious as to if I'll find anybody. P.S. I already know I can look for orange boundaries

    submitted by /u/triguy870
    [link] [comments]

    Lost my save

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:09 AM PST

    So, my control is bugging te left joystick, when I was selecting to load the game it bugged and I clicked to new game Now when I click in continue it starts in the first cutscene of the game, like a new game Did I lost my char? Is there any way to.load my old char? I was after drangleic (Playing softs in pc)

    submitted by /u/yGabry
    [link] [comments]

    Sorcery Build

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:58 AM PST

    I beat the game with my str build and want to try different builds. People say sorcery is easy mode but im stuck at the pretty early of the game. How can i play with sorcerer? I want to build a pure wizard. Btw i think quality builds are easy mode xd

    submitted by /u/MamiTheGreat
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth playing vanilla Ds2 after having spent a lot of time on Sotfs?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:17 AM PST

    I know vanilla Ds2 has a few interesting differences, like the Heide knights being more like lost wanderers. But aside from Sotfs's excessive enemy placements, all its Yore statues and just different item placements, is there anything cool to see in vanilla Ds2?

    Edit: Thanks for all the answers!

    submitted by /u/janiekh
    [link] [comments]

    How can I practice challenge runs in this game?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:01 AM PST

    I am trying to do the No death run, but I have trouble through areas and I dont want to reset every time because my endgame knowledge will be shit when I get there.

    Should I beat this game as few deaths as possible and reset after+working on my routing or just reset and hope for the best?

    Also any tips for it would be appretiated.

    1) Should I do it in Vanilla or in Scholar? Which one is easier?

    2) I am unconfortable with the Rotten. I hate the Gutter. I am only want to farm the Old Iron King. Any tips against him?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/PersonalIndividual
    [link] [comments]

    I’m new to dark souls 2

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:37 AM PST

    Do you guys know any good weapons for early game? I'm currently using the straight sword and I don't think that it'll keep up.

    submitted by /u/VerboseYak
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment