• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Gather 'round the bonfire.

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Gather 'round the bonfire.


    /r/DarkSouls - Gather 'round the bonfire.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:08 PM PST

    Welcome to the bonfire, our weekly off topic thread.

    This is a place where anyone can talk about anything unrelated to Dark Souls and get to know your fellow undead a bit better.

    Please be respectful and follow reddiquette.

    What's keeping you from going hollow these days?


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just realized Meateater Mildred wasn't a player I beat then befriended...

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:05 PM PST

    Solaire only gets more love than Laurentius because so many players go hollow between undead burg and the depths

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:41 AM PST

    change my mind

    submitted by /u/tayzzerlordling
    [link] [comments]

    TIL the Portcullis can kill the Iron Boar

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:55 PM PST

    I started a new playthrough with my buddy today and while working my way to the Gargoyles I got impatient and decided to try and beat the hollow that closes the gate. After a stressful run up the stairs I turned around to see the boar get annihilated.

    submitted by /u/SlyderWS
    [link] [comments]

    Weapons that work well together?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:46 PM PST

    I'm out here on the Switch version, trying stuff out, and i'm just wondering, are there any weapons that work well together?

    i know that parrying dagger goes with anything, but what other weapons can i use in my off-hand to beat the baddies?

    submitted by /u/Drakeon8165
    [link] [comments]

    I DID IT!! AFTER YEARS I FINALLY FUCKING DID IT!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:14 PM PST

    I cut Seaths tail and made him my bitch! I've been playing souls since it first released on the PS3 and haven't ever been able to cut that fucks tail. I went on r/snuggly a few weeks ago to try and trade for one and was unsuccessful. I didn't know I had to have a +5 weapon to even see the drop. Dude dropped it for me and rolled away, but nothing was there. :( I decided then and there it was finally time to GIT GUD! and I fucking did it! I know this isn't any major accomplishment to most of you out there. But this is my white whale! And I can't be happier. Now to go farm some dragon scales! Speaking of which... Anyone know of a good farming spot?

    submitted by /u/WalterBlackness
    [link] [comments]

    i beat dark souls and i have to say, i think this is the greatest game ever made

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:04 AM PST

    as a huge of the soulsborne series (i already played bloodborne, dark souls 3, 2 and sekiro) i was excited to play the original dark souls as i keep seeing it in many game of the decade lists but also just how iconic the game is. days later i beat the game and i have to say i think this game is not only the best in the soulsborne series but probably the best game ever made. this games lore, feeling of isolation and dread, world design, atmosphere and world building are masterfully done in my opinion and the combat while much slower than the other games was still very good.

    i have a lot lot more to say about this game and while its obviously not perfect (demon ruins, lost izalith and crystal caves come to mind) this game just does a lot of things so well its an absolute masterpiece and a work of art.

    submitted by /u/DizzyMaterial0
    [link] [comments]

    They do exist!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:30 PM PST

    Just saw my first vagrant after playing for around 300 hours. It was a white one in the dukes archives.

    Also to the dude that invaded and kept kicking me when I was trying to wave hello... I'll give it to you that was pretty funny.

    submitted by /u/IncognitoDefacto
    [link] [comments]

    Recorded and laughed at my friend's first time going through Dark Souls

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:12 PM PST

    Started editing the recordings for fun to practice and stuff turned out to be pretty funny for me even though some of the vids are short.

    Thought it could give y'all a giggle!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD38Z5PO4nU&list=PL_Igoz9PbGW178syR7Rvc_pqLCKqsPE_l

    Please let me know what you think! (P.s: The editing gets better after the first ep I promise. There's only 4 anyway.)

    submitted by /u/Renkou
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have the moonlight greatsword?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:49 AM PST

    I'm running a sorcerer build and trying to cut seath's tail is sucking the life out of me

    submitted by /u/C24H30N2O3
    [link] [comments]

    Dragonslayer Ornstein Fanart

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:42 AM PST

    Ornstein Fanart by me :D

    IMGUR LINK

    submitted by /u/_Paparazzi_
    [link] [comments]

    What do u think about dark souls 2? I think that it's funny and not a bad game.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:56 AM PST

    Can some help me with gwyn in dsr please he is kicking my butt all around his arena

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:05 AM PST

    Is Solaire based on King Arthur?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:32 AM PST

    And no, I'm not just thinking about his armor set looking very similar to King Arthur in Monty Python & the Holy Grail (though, that's certainly an additional reason). But then there's the fact that he is a very knight-like genuinly good person who believes in chivalry, and being affiliated with the sun, and having a special holy sword you can reach up with into the sky to make it gain special powers to utilize.

    I've tried to look up any information about whether Solaire IS based on King Arthur or not, but nothing seems to neither deny or confirm it.

    submitted by /u/VickyGayGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Creating the ultimate punching badass

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:06 PM PST

    I want to make a fist legend and achieve punching prowess. I think I'm gonna go with the ceastus, and I recently learned if you wear Kirk's(I think?) gauntlets it increase punch damage a bit. Any other tips on making a fisting madman?

    submitted by /u/TheEpicBoss95
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know the limit for consumable items in the storage ?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:45 AM PST

    Dark Souls Remastered. Is there a limit for souls, bombs, green blossom like in DS3 (600 in storage for every item) ?

    submitted by /u/k4lameet
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls Beyond The Grave. Is it any good?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:36 AM PST

    Hello everyone. I am looking for a birthday gift for my bf. He's really into dark souls (dark souls 2 being his favorite). I was looking into some possible gifts and stumbled upon the book Dark Souls beyond the grave. To me this looked quite interesting, but I was wondering if any of you people have read this book and if you would recommend it.

    submitted by /u/GreenIight
    [link] [comments]

    (NOOB) How much strength to two hand wield Zweihander?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:24 PM PST

    I have 20 strength right now but still won't let me two hand wield zweihander

    submitted by /u/Yeetman2377
    [link] [comments]

    A crystal golum just killed my dusk :C

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:31 AM PST

    Summoned dusk by hydra area and a golum ran up and did that leaping punch attack and clocked her into next week. I'm making a sorcerer too and now I can't get the crown of dusk or any of the DLC spells. RIP

    submitted by /u/-jake-skywalker-
    [link] [comments]

    8 years after first playing, I finally got the Dark Soul achievement

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:45 PM PST

    I first started playing Dark Souls at the end of 2011 whilst unemployed, so you would have thought that I would have played the shit out of it. The problem was that it was too damn hard for me, plus I made a few noob mistakes, like taking the Master Key, reading the wiki and putting levels into resistance (before I read the wiki of course).

    After getting soundly trounced by Ornstein & Smough (or Pikachu & Snorlax as I like to call them), I gave up for a couple of years before re-rolling an INT/DEX guy with occasional pyromancy. This guy got me through the whole game + DLC (along with most of the weapon and covenant achievements), then got stuck at NG+ O&S and I gave up a second time.

    Finally, some time after DS become backwards compatible on the Xbox One, in 2018, I tried out a Holy Knight Sunbro (Zweihander + Lightning Spears, then later Sunlight Spears) , got through NG quickly enough (no DLC due to nightmares about Manus) and of course got stuck on O&S again. Fuck's sake.

    After spending the rest of 2018 and 2019 mostly playing GoW4, last November I finally smashed O&S, spent a long time trying to get Seath's tail, then bizarrely I had issues with Bed of Chaos before taking out Gywn with Solaire and rushing through to the Giant Blacksmith in one night. Feels good man.

    Since DS2 isn't backwards compatible and my 360 is in a different country I'll have to pass on that, but I do hope it won't take me 8 years to finish DS3!

    submitted by /u/Talvalin
    [link] [comments]

    What should my next build be to platinum the game?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 12:57 PM PST

    i have to get all the rings, spells and a few upgrade paths left to do and all gestures

    submitted by /u/DoomSlayerMan04
    [link] [comments]

    PvP

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:17 PM PST

    Is there a PvP community hub? If so, can any kind folks link something? Thank you

    submitted by /u/dardanny
    [link] [comments]

    How the fuck do you Bed of Chaos?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:56 PM PST

    I assume I have to attack the left and right orbs first but I can't survive more than two hits from the Bed of Chaos.

    submitted by /u/Comrade_Chadek
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment