• Breaking News

    Friday, February 21, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:11 PM PST

    What does your current PvP character look like? If your character has a back story to go with their personal fashion statement we'd like to hear that, too!

    Don't forget to check out /r/fashionsouls for all of your fashion needs.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game way longer than the others??

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 06:11 AM PST

    So basically I've played dks3 and bb prior but both of those took me about 50 hours to finish (including all pve content and a fair bit of pvp). So now I'm playing dks2 and it's fantastic as I expected but I've doubled the hours of bb and dks3 (100+ hrs) and I've only done 3/4 of the great souls, minimal pvp, and no dlc content yet +I haven't done any optional areas since I go back to the optional areas before I finish the game (with dks3 and bb). Just wondering if I'm weird coz I never heard anyone say dks2 in specific was long so yeah.

    Also difficulty/dying has nothing to do with it dks2 has been way easier than bb and dks3

    submitted by /u/blazedphase
    [link] [comments]

    Some of my Dark Souls Illustrations

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:16 AM PST

    These are all Ink Pen & Paper Illustrations, scanned in with a few tweaks.

    I've done a few Souls inspired drawings over the years, but these are the most modern ones.

    Bonfire https://imgur.com/9iZDbU6

    The Shrine https://imgur.com/fucxoB1

    Anri of Astora https://imgur.com/yY2qjmz

    Undead by Nature, Unmatched in Skill (image inspired by Veselekov's "Rogue Warrior" Dark Souls 80's parody video. https://imgur.com/EngtKP5

    Enjoy! I have instagram, facebook and take commissions etc.

    submitted by /u/KnightofMirrah
    [link] [comments]

    Who's starting RTD today??

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:35 AM PST

    I know it's officially the 23rd but that's a Sunday and I want to play throughout the weekend! I'm starting tonight/tomorrow

    So who's with me?

    submitted by /u/ABDLTA
    [link] [comments]

    Creating a female character help!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:15 PM PST

    So I've been wanting to create a female character for a while now for cossplaying purposes but I have (and have had on ds3 aswell) a very hard time trying to get the right look for my char, I've tried looking up guides but they always end up looking far to cutsie and anime/waifu were as the look I'm going for (and failing at) is a more mature/beautiful look instead. I've seen some very good characters presets on imgur, wiki and Reddit but there only ever images and not guides on how to recreate which is a pitty.

    So I'm asking if anyone has a female char slider and guide on how to recreate that isn't an anime/waifu?. I appreciate any help.

    submitted by /u/Ace26845
    [link] [comments]

    Fun strength weapon to Powerstance?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:12 PM PST

    I've been using just the starter clubs but I am thinking about switching to large clubs? Are they worth using or are there better strength weapons to powerstance?

    submitted by /u/crabtreekilla
    [link] [comments]

    What lord soul order do you do?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:56 AM PST

    I know they're called old ones, but lord soul just sounds more traditional. So which order do you do? My personal order is: Lost sinner, Old Iron King, The rotten, Dukes Dear Freja.

    submitted by /u/FreedCub5
    [link] [comments]

    Starting early

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:26 AM PST

    I'm so excited for return to drangleic that I'm starting early, if you wanna coop hit me up, pc

    submitted by /u/lowcarson98
    [link] [comments]

    Best Greatsword for PvP?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:32 AM PST

    So I am also returning now (have been playing waaaay too much during the original run on PS3, loved every second) and I want to dip into all sorts of PvP again. I'm going for a quality build but I'm willing to invest some points into faith/intelligence for the right weapon. I'm eyen the Watcher GS currently. So, in your opinion, what is the "best" Greatsword? Not only talking about stats and possible AR. I'm going to be backing it up with a Drakekeeper Sword (best straight sword despite not having a thrust, fight me!) and maybe one or two pyromancies even though they won't be the most efficient thing.

    submitted by /u/DolooresH4ze
    [link] [comments]

    Help naming a sorcerer from Melfia

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:44 PM PST

    Need help naming my Melfian sorcerer. I can't think of anything...

    Please, lore friendly names are preferred.

    submitted by /u/Moonborne_Ash
    [link] [comments]

    I didn’t take the covetous demon seriously

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:19 PM PST

    In my first NG+ play through, after having already fought the joke of a boss that is the covetous demon once in Earthern Peak and another time in Eleanor Loyce, I walked into the Covetous Turd's room without a worry in my mind.

    Circle around, dodge, punch, same ol routine.

    I was paying so little attention that I was missing punches, but still fine with my dodges so I didn't care much. My dog had just woken up from a nap so I was more focused on him than on Jabba the Hutt.

    Anyway I'm in full robot muscle memory mode for the demon, and suddenly I realize that I fucked up and he swallowed me.

    Oh shit. sorry dog, gimme a second.

    The big worm spits me up, and all my gear is unequipped???!

    I never knew this could actually happen!

    I quick swapped to a random weapon and stayed naked, and made quick work of Mr. Bloated Maggot with a dark crypt black sword +5, so all ended fine.

    But damn, it's amazing how I can have spent hundreds of hours on a game, and only just discover a new mechanic from a boss that I thought wasn't worth giving any attention.

    submitted by /u/420SexHaver420
    [link] [comments]

    Some bugs, or new features ?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Hi, I just bought Dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin on steam and I think I have some bug. At No-man's Wharf, after dying multiples times, some ennemies won't respawn, and it happened progressively, I don't know why. Is this a new feature ? I have also another bug, when I found the item "torch", I couldn't find them in my inventory

    submitted by /u/Jean_eudes93
    [link] [comments]

    You know I don't like Dark Souls II, but I'm gonna give it another chance. Twist is I'm forcing myself to finish it this time.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:46 AM PST

    The version I'm gonna play in SotFS on Steam is there anything I should know about this version before playing, all I know is the deadzone issues but I can fix that.

    submitted by /u/MedunaLibra
    [link] [comments]

    Hi me again

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:57 AM PST

    Im str build so when i infuseed a lance with lightning to fight darklurker and after i ‏killed him/her I started the Dragon's Sanctum DLC and i found that the ghosts and The Imperfects very weak to my lance although my greatsword have higher AR so do you think a STR/FTH build with lightning infuseed greatsword good idea?

    • I didn't found weapons attack calculator like in ds3
    submitted by /u/Mesh099
    [link] [comments]

    Durability issues???

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:03 AM PST

    I actually went from 100 durability to broken in one bossfight with a decently upgraded weapon.... (it was an estoc if it matters) I have played DS1 DS3 and Bloodborne and I'm totally confused. This never happens in those games. Is this what's supposed to happen?? The boss was the skeleton lords so it did take an ample amount of hits but still I don't feel like this is what's supposed to happen.

    submitted by /u/Mavil64
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you kind stranger

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:33 AM PST

    I started my Return to Drangleic run early the other day. As I got to Heide's Tower of Flame I got invaded. No big deal, I was down for a fight. This guy basically spammed pyromancies and I ended up losing the fight. I respawn and find that he had left some drops for me. I pick them up to find a couple human effigies and like 13 radiant life gems. If I had remembered to post this right after it happened I could have given him a shout out but I have unfortunately I have forgotten his gt. In any case, if the person who invaded me sees this, thanks for the drops and one of the most wholesome pvp experiences I've had in a souls game.

    submitted by /u/Thedomuccelli
    [link] [comments]

    Can players see your character name?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 09:41 AM PST

    Whenever I am summoned I always see people gamertag but in other dark souls I can see their charcter name but can change in between in the settings. Is there a setting on xbox to change in between?

    submitted by /u/Rumplestiltsskins
    [link] [comments]

    Fume knight beaten

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:32 PM PST

    If you saw my other post you will know I was having a hard time with the fume knight, well I'm proud to admit I beat him on my own no phantoms and it was a fucking glorious duel. Has to be one of my favorites personally due to his intense challenge that you slowly learn to get better at. Little environmental hazard from the bonfire to him so your free to try again and again. I loved this fight I heard some people don't like it but after finally beating him I dropped my controller and felt the biggest adrenaline rush of my lifetime. 10/10

    submitted by /u/timmy567840
    [link] [comments]

    Crossplatform multiplayer

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:06 AM PST

    Hello everyone.Can somebody help me please-is it possible to play on PC with my friend on PS4? Summoning phantoms and other coop

    submitted by /u/210331
    [link] [comments]

    How 2 make dark souls 2 more interesting?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:45 AM PST

    I beat it ~30 times. I was even in shadow server and PVPed with cheaters. I think I did everything in that game.... Gimme a crazy idea to do in that game.

    submitted by /u/JabkaFloyd
    [link] [comments]

    Iron keep bridge pvp

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:31 AM PST

    Any up for some pvp xbox 1

    submitted by /u/q_Mr_White_p
    [link] [comments]

    Chasm of Dark seems impossible

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:09 PM PST

    I have to fight Havel Richard a mage and a wannabe desert pyromancer jut to die to a gank boss that requires a humanity to fight... RICARD IS SOME BULL CRAP HE NEEDS TO DIE EVERY TIME I FIGHT HIM HE EITHER KILLS ME WITH THE WEAPON ART OR I ROLL INTO A HOLE TRYING TO AVOID IT!!!!!

    Edit: not 2 seconds pass and I realise that I have despawned Havel and the mage!!!

    submitted by /u/The-True-Apex-Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment