• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 9, 2020

    Dark Souls SON OF A

    Dark Souls SON OF A


    SON OF A

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:14 PM PST

    Just got back from ringing the 2nd bell. WHO'S THE BASTARD THAT KILLED MY FIRE KEEPER??? BRO. Not cool. For real though anyone wanna tell me who's ass I gotta kick for this. I have a black eye orb and I ain't afraid to use it.

    submitted by /u/Whats_MyName_Again
    [link] [comments]

    Just let us post pictures please (ಥ_ಥ)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:10 AM PST

    Look, i DID read the rules and i understand, that there should be no memes, no macros but please it would be so much easier if you could post pictures in the subreddit instead of using other sides like imgur.com to show your fanart/cosplay etc.

    i can't see what it adds to anything that pictures can't be posted, people are still able to do it, it's just a lot more annoying...

    submitted by /u/JustBePositiveO_o
    [link] [comments]

    I have set the soul gathering sound effect as my ringtone when someone texts me

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:47 AM PST

    It's the most satisfying thing ever.

    It's a very discreet and pleasant tone for your phone, and everytimes it goes off it makes me feel victorious and a little more confident.

    EDIT: I find it on a app called Zedge!

    submitted by /u/Ogatomio
    [link] [comments]

    About to try some pvp for the first time (DS1). Any advice before i open this can of worms?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:41 PM PST

    Are parts of Sen's Fortress unreachable? Golem threw me down there, along with my humanity and souls

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:16 AM PST

    Playing Dark Souls Remastered on the switch and when fighting the Iron Golem, he threw me down and my bloodstain landed on the other side of the pile of boulders the boulder giant tosses down.

    Someone please help this noob and let me know if its actual terrain or just extra, uncrossable terrain.

    While of course, humanity and souls are relatively easy to come by, I don't look forward to having to potentially farm 30 humanity lol.

    submitted by /u/groovin-tanline10
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else miss the estus flask at the beginning of the game?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:52 AM PST

    I beat bloodborne and dark souls 3 so I bought dark souls remastered on sale. Started my first playthrough today and beat the asylum boss in two tries and proceeded through the game. Wasn't until I got pretty far in that I realized I missed the estus flask. Wasn't able to get it until I got the elevator back to firelink shrine and got a ride from the crow. This has been a rough first playthrough so far haha

    submitted by /u/sansan-stan
    [link] [comments]

    So i beat it Ornstein and Smough for the first time !

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:32 PM PST

    What a Boss Fight ! the badass looks of Ornstein and Smough, the enviroment, the soundtrack, the felling.. everything is remarkble ! i can't belive it that i beat them in my first try it can sound a bit noobish but i summoned Solaire wich make it much easier unfortunately i didn't know that i would fought against both.. Solaire attacked Ornstein and i helped him and we killed him then it was only Smough left i lure him to one of the broken pillars and i waited and hitted him in the moment that he let openers and eventually i killed him, the joy of see them down is awesome ! Guys how was your first experience with both ?

    submitted by /u/alessandrotrindade
    [link] [comments]

    So uh....I ordered a Dark Souls guide thingy

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:26 PM PST

    You know, the ones that tell you basically everything about the game? I won't be consulting it until I complete a blind playthru, but I was just skimming thru it as it was finally delivered today, and I found a mighty peculiar accessory. I love it, tbh, but it was unexpected😂.

    Check it out

    submitted by /u/Activision_sucks
    [link] [comments]

    Finally getting to cosplay Solaire proper...

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:10 PM PST

    If you're at ichiban this weekend, make sure to say hi! https://imgur.com/a/8rmBPoW

    I can't wait to most legitimate images of the actual full costume, but rn the images I've got are all garbage.

    submitted by /u/SirWigglesTheLesser
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 remaster control issues

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:41 AM PST

    So my carachter refuses to run propelry. I cant blame it om the controller because other souls games work just fine.

    The issue: when i try to run my carachter refuses to do so it instead walks really really slow (like when barely pushing tje analog stick forward). As i saod the controller is fine but my carachter wont run. It goes fast for a split second than walks really slow for another second and so on.

    Not much things i tried: naked its the same i tought the weight from the weapon on ome hand wuold cause that but changed nothing. In contorll settings not much i could change and i quit and reload but it seems like that doesnt resolve everything after all

    submitted by /u/NotAnEducatedPerson
    [link] [comments]

    Bell Gargoyles are tough asf

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 02:30 AM PST

    Yo im having some trouble with these strong creatures, any advice? Can only play in offline mode if that is useful information. I also use the uchigatana as my main weapon.

    submitted by /u/honestyforme111
    [link] [comments]

    What are the "honourable" rules of pvp?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:37 PM PST

    Hey reddit. I've been playing a thief character for some time, so I wasn't really observing pvp rules like bowing before a fight stuff like that. Anyway I got into a match with this guy who was backstab phishing, not that I was mad a that but at myself for running into it constantly. I decided to watch some Vids on youtube about backstabbing and long story short I went back and faced this dude and not only did i evade his backstab but I enacted my own bs wroth upon him. It was honestly beautiful. That aside, it got me thinking that if it weren't for this guy id have gone on suffering thu bs black magic shit so I wanted to show him gratitude in a way that a pm wouldn't achieve.

    Im gonna make a new character based around "honour"

    Pls halp me reddit

    submitted by /u/Stubbornskelly
    [link] [comments]

    Wtf

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:08 PM PST

    So i beat ceaseless by luck a few hits then he died but now im staring at 7 Taurus demons im curious why are they here

    submitted by /u/Toastie_why
    [link] [comments]

    Please help

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:27 PM PST

    I'm stuck in the Catacombs/Tomb of Giants part, I have died 30+ times, and I have no clue what to do. The very first obstacle after the bonfire is the six skeleton wheels, which instantly agro and immediately kill you if you dont hide behind the wall. I've tried outrunning them, but their rolling speed is fater than my running speed, and they still kill me. So once about every six attempts I get past them and get a shot at navigating the garbage Heap that is the Tomb of Giants, where you cant see if you are about to fall off of a cliff, the enemies break your camera lock every 3 seconds, and repeatedly spam the kick move that you cant block, which always, ALWAYS causes me to fall to my death. I still haven't made it past the second Giant skeleton and I have no idea what to do. I know most of you guys have beaten this game a dozen times over so if there's something I'm missing other than to just git gud I would seriously appreciate it.

    TL;DR: Tomb of Giants sucks ass, need help.

    submitted by /u/Bubnowitz
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve never both loved and hated a game so much at the same time

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:43 PM PST

    We all know this game is amazing, it wouldn't be nearly as popular as it is or have spawned as many sequels if it wasn't. But sometimes I really do just FFFFFFFFFFFF hate this game.

    Let me list some of my issues with it

    -The enemy models can sometimes move you off of cliffs, I'm talking about that giant ass dragon in valley of drakes, and the drakes themselves, you can get trapped under their wings, and if they turn they can throw you off the cliff.

    -some of the physical environment/objects can be weird sometimes, like the tree stumps in lost Izalith that will completely block you from walking over them even though they're a centimeter tall

    -The bed of chaos... do I even need to say anything? This might be the worst boss I've ever faced in any game ever, not the hardest, just the worst from a game design perspective, who the fuck thought this was a good idea

    -Backstabs are inconsistent

    -many things are delayed, the main one that's bad is estus drinking or parrying, I'll spam the button and sometimes it takes a whole second and a half to trigger.

    That's pretty much it, i just feel like we have to be honest with ourselves regarding this game; yes it's amazing in so many ways, and I love it, but you must admit it sucks peepee in many ways as well.

    submitted by /u/Kwopp
    [link] [comments]

    Pyromancy damage values?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:29 AM PST

    I'm trying to figure out a whole bunch of damage calculations for Dark Souls 1. My friend has a +5 Ascended Pyro Flame, and is using Great Combustion to kill Four Kings in a SL1 run. I want to figure out how much damage he's negating and hopefully apply that same damage reduction formula to how much damage my friend is receiving from his attacks, as I can't find anything online pertaining to that. Does anyone know how damage reduction scaling works, exactly?

    submitted by /u/VpureDROPBEAR
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone send me the full resolution image for the subreddit icon? I want to keep it as a wallpaper.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:05 AM PST

    Help with a dex/int build

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:28 PM PST

    I just finished the game about a week ago with a strength build and now I want to jump back in with a dex/int build but I'm not really sure how to go about it.

    • Should I start as a wanderer or sorcerer?

    • Which stats should I focus on first?

    • Which weapons synergize the most with sorceries?

    Any other general gameplay tips or otherwise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/doompatroI
    [link] [comments]

    Chaos Flame Ember

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:05 AM PST

    I am level 41, just beat Quelaag on my first playthrough with no way out. I'm at that bonfire at the top of the stairs that leads to a fog wall that is 'sealed by a great lord's power'. I can't run to the fucking chaos ember without getting harrassed and killed by the 7 taurus demons, that I can't kill. My weapon is a +4 zweihander with no way of upgrading it and no way to backtrack without getting violently fucked.

    submitted by /u/GeorgeeWilsonn
    [link] [comments]

    AHHHHHHH

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:12 PM PST

    I just beat ds1 and I lit the fire but then it there me into new game plus! I was excited to play the dlc! what should I do? where do i need to get to play the dlc??

    submitted by /u/theflamingtornado
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:57 PM PST

    I accidentally killed Andre the Blacksmith while playing remastered. I'm not that far in so Should I restart or just continue?

    submitted by /u/NokiaFTW
    [link] [comments]

    Still looking for team solaire friends! Add me on play station, Isbellal16. I talk English and Spanish but I'm a little shy and English isn't my mother language so maybe at first I'll be a little less talkative... I play more play station games so add me if you'd like to play and make new friends❤️

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:51 AM PST

    Looking for team solaire friends in play station 🥰

    submitted by /u/Isbellal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment