• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 9, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 I DID IT, I HAVE BEATEN THE FUME KNIGHT!

    Dark Souls 2 I DID IT, I HAVE BEATEN THE FUME KNIGHT!


    I DID IT, I HAVE BEATEN THE FUME KNIGHT!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:56 AM PST

    AFTER 500 ATTEMPTS AND 5 DAYS IN A ROW TRYING TO BEAT HIM , I FINALLY FUCKING DID IT.

    I FEEL SO PROUD

    submitted by /u/isaquelucasbr2
    [link] [comments]

    I know this isn’t incredibly impressive, but after literal days of beating my head against Fume Knight, I finally managed to pull out a win, only being hit once.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:42 PM PST

    Video in question.

    As a dad that works full-time, I only get the chance to play for about an hour every other night. The samurai-aesthetic of Sir Alonne's armor and weapon has been my favorite set of any souls-borne game to date,so I made it a mission to try and get the armor as early as technically possible; so I decided to tackle the 2nd DLC area as soon as I could. This also meant trying to beat the Fume Knight before I really felt capable...after only completing the Heide's Tower - Iron Keep path and nothing too much else (other than a stop at the Bastille to pick up the Uchigatana)

    Speaking honestly, I have only really enjoyed the souls games by engaging in jolly cooperation, so solo'ing bosses was just never something I did often at all...but considering the playerbase of DS2 has naturally decayed since release, fighting Fume Knight early and solo was something I was deeply dreading. That said, after days of spending my hour and all of my human effigies flinging myself at the boss, I finally triumphed.

    You ever get those "Zen" moments during a fight, where your dodges and attacks just become second nature, and you begin to simply act on reflex instead of panicking? This was honestly the only time so far I've ever felt this in a From title, and now I feel like with enough effort, I can take on the rest of the game with confidence. I know it's not even remotely as impressive as those naked no-hit broken ladle fights, but I'm proud of it.

    submitted by /u/MeridiusGaiusScipio
    [link] [comments]

    DS2 did a lot very well

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:00 AM PST

    Many say that ds2 is bad or sub par. While this might be true boss wise and in some levels, DS2 did a lot much better than the other 2.

    -backstab animations

    -not all weapons into the same class have the same moveset

    -armor effects.

    -fashion souls IS the best here

    submitted by /u/Sigma-Boi
    [link] [comments]

    I did it! Finally Platinum!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:46 AM PST

    I've bought and played dark souls 2 + dlc on ps3, then scholar on ps3, then scholar on ps4. Having my trophy progress reset each time was a pain but I finally got platinum! I'm so happy!!

    Edit: I also want to thank the coop summon that helped me keep lucatiel alive in smelter fight on NG+7, smelter can hit lucatiel for 1/5 of her health in 1 slam.

    submitted by /u/sifren2
    [link] [comments]

    Have heard a lot about Red Iron Twinblade but I don't know the optimal build for it, does anyone have a MugenMonkey page for it?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:02 AM PST

    Any tips on beating aava?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:58 AM PST

    What's your most salt-inducing area of the game that you absolutely dread to run?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:34 AM PST

    For me its shrine of amana for absolute free!

    submitted by /u/fentontfca
    [link] [comments]

    Saw a lot of stories about Fume Knight and how you guys beat him, thought I’d share mine.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Today I decided to visit Fume Knight 30th time and upon dying about 10 times in a row and feeling humiliated I teleported back to Majula to cry to Emerald Herald. I had no Souls so I was begging her to increase my stats free for this time. Although we are close friends, she refused to me, saying it was impossible and started explaining the world mechanics.

    Devastated I decided to go kill Blue Smelter Demon, BUT on my way I got filled with rage, courage, hope and madness all together! I teleported to his lair and stepped through the fog where he was waiting for me... I felt him smirking behind his helmet the second before he attacked me. I got bloodthirsty, I got berserk... Hitting him with my Murakamo with all my power and stamina using dexterity to avoid his attacks and deliver mine. We fought and we fought relentlessly. We both knew that today, only one of us was leaving the chamber. I felt as if my health was drained, one single mistake and I would fall into the abyss, but it was not the time for despair. So it was either me or him. I dodged his flaming sword to the left, stabbed him on his back, rolled in front of him and delivered the final blow. He fell on his knees. The Fume Knight was finally defeated! He looked at me, as if he wanted to ask me something, but I was not moved by his surprised look. My hands were shaking, I was covered in sweat and blood. I took a deep breath and put my Murakamo on ground. Everything went silent. I pulled my Dick out, and started shaking it and waving it in front of his face. "Who's smirking now huh?! Who's smirking now?!" I yelled... Seeing how his life energy channeled through the screen of my TV to my dick, I felt relieving joy and happiness, strengthened with the power of accomplishment. Surprised, destroyed and completely humiliated he faded away, leaving behind his soul which I ate to further humiliate him. I know we shall meet again in another life. And then, I will be the one smirking.

    submitted by /u/Suun_s
    [link] [comments]

    OMG STUPID FLYIN STATUES!!!!!!!!!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:39 AM PST

    i really hate these stupid gargoyles!!!!!!!!

    submitted by /u/snowy877
    [link] [comments]

    So I had am incovenience and had to re-download ds2. Will I still have my character files?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:23 PM PST

    A little confused on soul memory

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:07 PM PST

    So I've been playing dark souls for several years now and I noticed that ds2 is the only one with a soul memory. I never really understood what it was for or what it did and also while I'm talking about this I found a ring that collects souls in my place. What is the point of that? I dont understand

    submitted by /u/bertmlancaster
    [link] [comments]

    Does name engraved ring bypass SM?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:32 AM PST

    I have this doubt: the name engraved ring (NER) bypasses completely soul memory or it just extends the SM range?

    submitted by /u/Giubby
    [link] [comments]

    Help me!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:58 PM PST

    I need someone to help me on killing those two pursuers at Drangleic Castle, pls

    PC players

    soul mem: 2,8 mil

    submitted by /u/deadbush_
    [link] [comments]

    Am i wrong for hating DS2?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:59 AM PST

    So ive played through the whole series. Scholar was last because i just never got around to it before, and.....it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. The story seems bland compared to the others, the lighting is done very odd though the game doesnt look bad, areas are unforgiving but because of high enemy counts and things like being vulnerable during a lever animation. I get to the first boss and hes a pushover. I want to like the whole series but this one just doesnt feel right, so, am i missing something?

    submitted by /u/ImDylDar
    [link] [comments]

    Invasion death bug?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:36 AM PST

    I'm playing SotFS on PC. Sometimes when I get killed by an invader, I keep control of the camera and the YOU DIED screen never comes up - I have to force-quit the game and reload to respawn. The death sounds also loop every ten seconds or so. It reminds me of the Priscilla bug from DS1, but the trigger for that (iirc) is oneshotting her, and I've been putting up more of a fight than that.

    So far it's happened once in the Shaded Ruins, once in Aldia's Keep, and twice in different spots in Shulva. All different invaders, using different weapons. Anyone else run into this?

    submitted by /u/mobius-squadron
    [link] [comments]

    Square one

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:40 AM PST

    Put down the game half a year ago, and just realized I lost my save due to computer problems. 26 hours of progress lost into the ether, not even mad.

    Started over, and managed to make some decent progress (beating Last Giant and Pursuer in 3-4 hours). Here we go again.

    submitted by /u/zando95
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get a boss weapon???

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 02:56 AM PST

    Pharros Lockstone

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:50 PM PST

    Hi there. Can anyone please give me a pharros lockstone? I am stuck in a place that i need one and i am not far ahead to farm any

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/golandsh
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, it's nice to meet you all, I'm playing the base game on disc, on ps3, i was wondering, how do i update it to 1.01, or the latest, I'm connected to the internet, but every time i choose to update, it says the latest version, 1.0 is installed

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:13 PM PST

    Dead?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:54 PM PST

    Might be an ambiguous title, but I was wondering, do people even do iron keep PVP anymore? I feel like I never see signs anymore on the bridge like I did two years ago... SOTFS PC, I've tried a bunch of soul memories too but alas nothing. Anyone know if PVP is dead in this game or if I'm just unlucky?

    submitted by /u/winzealot
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on a SL 150 Quality Build?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:15 PM PST

    I got enough soul vessels and am looking to explore. I am thinking of using a long sword or sun sword, but still want to have stats to experiment with other weapons.

    Should I infuse/buff (spells hexes etc) the swords? Go Flynn's ring maybe? Should I even bother with stats other than strength or dex? Never played pvp in DS2 before so just looking for advice. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jakrictel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment