• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 16, 2020

    Dark Souls I Beat the True Optional Boss of the DLC.

    Dark Souls I Beat the True Optional Boss of the DLC.


    I Beat the True Optional Boss of the DLC.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:31 PM PST

    I went in to the fight expecting to die, but determined to keep trying until I succeeded. In the past I've just given up because it was too hard BUT after a lot of trial and error (and many estus), I did it!

    I got Kalameet's tail cut.

    submitted by /u/laynelane
    [link] [comments]

    I don't think Blighttown is that bad.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:23 AM PST

    The only real issue with Blighttown to me is the toxic dart enemies and how slow you're forced to go on the ground. Quelag is a good boss that makes up for the short comings of the area, it leads to Ash Lake, also leads to the Depths depending on your route. (Imo a good area)

    If anything I think Demon Ruins, Anor Londo (before entering the castle), New Londo, Valley of Drakes, and Catacombs/Tomb of Giants are much worse areas.

    submitted by /u/saltycw-reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Best game that words can’t explain.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:44 PM PST

    This game is just so good. I used to play this game 5 years ago the Xbox 360. I then beat the game about 2 weeks ago on my ps4 on the remastered version. I'm just so shocked how a game can still be so good after 5 years of not playing this game it brought back so much nostalgia. The music, bosses, enemies, and lore are all so memorable they make me want to forget and play them again.

    Dark Souls is a game that is actually truly hard to explain. It makes me think how 5 years ago when I was 11 playing this game how I've went through so much with family, friends, relations, but this game makes me forget everything bad that's happened.

    Dark Souls executes almost every aspect so well that you can't get enough. Even when you get mad something thrives you to play more.

    After beating the game and listening to the credits I remembered that last time I played this game 5 years and listened to the same credits, but in my old room I almost teared up because the music was made me think how a game that's title has the word dark in it can enlighten me with so many bright memories I had with this game when I was younger until now.

    I know this post was long and probably unnecessary, but I just wanted to somehow express how much I love this game. There can still be so much more said, but if you've played this game you already know this game called Dark Souls can leave so many wondering what next.

    submitted by /u/Lilm4n123
    [link] [comments]

    How long do messages stay?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:54 AM PST

    I always wonder when you occasionally see a message with thousands of likes, how old are they? Do they stay until the user erases them? Are there still messages from people who played the game when it first came out?

    submitted by /u/nakrophile
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you to the onion bro who just helped me beat Ornstien and Smough on my first play through

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 01:31 PM PST

    Does anybody have good Havel chibi/munny figure?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:05 AM PST

    Hi, im looking on internet for some cool Havel chibi figure, which would protect my desk, but cant find any. I found one, which is really nice, but it was only one-time deal from 2015, so no more active. Does anybody here have tip for shop where i could get one (shipment to Europe).

    Link to picture of one i like: https://www.deviantart.com/futantshadow/art/Dark-Souls-Havel-Munny-481033492

    Thanks for help and dont dare go hollow \[T]/

    submitted by /u/peageon112
    [link] [comments]

    A Dark Souls inspired drawing I did recently

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:02 AM PST

    Controversial opinion no party gwyn hardest bosss

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:54 PM PST

    I've played through all the souls games multiple times and I can never get out of my head that outside of the obvious parry cheese gwyn is by far harder than manus o and s or any other hardest boss candidates in that game what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/ssj2GOAThan
    [link] [comments]

    The non summoned or invading phantoms

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 10:38 PM PST

    Like the ones you can occasionally see around the bonfire. Do you see them real time.

    submitted by /u/keatoniker1
    [link] [comments]

    Beat my first dragon covenant member!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:48 PM PST

    I remember on my first play through I had no clue what the pile of ash was for near the first bonfire in undead parish, so I was like hell yeah a dragon will give me cool stuff! Instead this summoned shirtless guy and I stared each other down awkwardly for a bit then his head turned into a dragon and mowed me down with dragon fire.

    I didn't summon another ash pile until way later in my second playthrough right after beating Artorias. We bowed at each other in respect and went at it. He was two handing a dragon tooth and I was single handing my golem axe. We both had close calls and a couple of chugs of Estus, but it ended when he rushed me for a pancake while I used the golem axe's air slash. He was at full health, but since he was so close he took the axe and the air slash in the same swipe and died just before he connected with his dragon tooth. I felt like I finally had my vengeance! Definitely was one of my most satisfying victories.

    submitted by /u/AntMarDar
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one to never win a pvp battle?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:56 PM PST

    I can't do anything without being backstabbed so I end up strafing in circles trying to not get hit with stupid backstabs until I either succumb to my severe lack of impatience or I jump off the map because there's no hope and I'm not gonna give the enemy the satisfaction of killing me. The one time I was actually able to damage a guy he just kept running away to heal. Then he eventually backstabbed me. Half the time when I'm just exploring and I happen to get invaded I just end up throwing myself off a ledge or standing still because I know its not even worth my time. Somebody please tell me im not the only one.

    submitted by /u/mintman_ll
    [link] [comments]

    Bowmen in Anor Londo

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:30 PM PST

    How the balls in all of the bells in Hell do you get past those two scum bags? I cannot for the life of me after like two months figure out what to do.

    Anything is appreciated. I'm going hollow because of these idiots.

    submitted by /u/Dmanduck
    [link] [comments]

    I beat Gwyn!!!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:46 PM PST

    I beat the game, time for new game plus. He can be partied rather easily

    submitted by /u/DestroyerNine4
    [link] [comments]

    Why do NPCs not respawn?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:42 AM PST

    This question has come to my mind more than once.

    The undead can't die until they are hollow, ok I get it, but why do other undead NPCs die permenantly then?

    For example, the crestfallen in Firelink Shrine, if you attack and kill him at the beginning, he dies, and doesn't come back.

    Same with Hawkwood, when we kill him in the Abysswatchers arena.

    Or Shira, when we kill her in The Ringed City DLC.

    Patches, when you kill him in each game.

    The blonde guy that I forgot the name of in Firelink Shrine that sells you miracles.

    Iris, Blade of the Darkmoon when she appears in Firelink.

    You get the point, why do other undead not respawn and just die, unlike us? This might be a noob question, but its driving me nuts and I need an answer.

    submitted by /u/KilaniPlays
    [link] [comments]

    I acidentally hit andre in dark souls 1 and now he wants to kill me is it worth killing him or can i stop this (or revive him)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:04 AM PST

    DLC question - BKH +5 or Zweihander +15 for bosses?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:17 AM PST

    It's my first DLC playthrough, and currently I'm using a Zweihander +15 and beat the Sanctuary Guardian first try. I heard that the next bosses are really difficult and fast. Is this weapon good enough against Kalameet/Manus/Artorias? I mean it does very high damage, but it's also really slow. I have an unupgraded Black Knight Halberd. Is it worth upgrading it to +5? Or should I try to beat those bosses with the Zwei instead? Thank you for your suggestions!

    submitted by /u/bence309
    [link] [comments]

    First time player, Is it possible to explore blight town swamp without rusted iron ring?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:26 PM PST

    I am a level 30 pyro. Friend suggested me to go to the swamp before fighting blight town boss. Now that i am here it looks impossible. I walk like a slug through the poisoned water. I would die from poison before i can collect anything. Plus my halberd is terrible for killing mosquitoes for some reason. I searched around internet a bit and found i shouold have gotten something called the spider shield and rusted iron ring. My options are go back to firelink shrine and find these items and then come back here, second, push ahead and fight the boss worry about the swamp later, third, try to explore the swamp without these gears. Which one is a better option. Blight town is already stressing me out i don't want to make wrong choices and regret it later.

    submitted by /u/ChillySummerMist
    [link] [comments]

    Canonically strongest demons in dark souls universe

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:55 PM PST

    What is the order of the weakest to strongest demons present in the dark souls universe, canonically. I don't mean which ones are the hardest to fight b/c I don't care about in reference to the player. I want to know which ones are the strongest thought the lore. I have no idea even where to begin so I'm looking forward to seeing what people come up with.

    submitted by /u/charlesjc1324
    [link] [comments]

    First playthrough... beat it in 6 days.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 02:19 PM PST

    That's about the fastest i've ever dumped 40 hours into a game. It's insane that this game has been in my xbox 360 library for 4 years but I had never played past firelink until now. Amazing game. I'm hooked. Time for NG+!

    submitted by /u/fabook
    [link] [comments]

    Siegmeyer is really tempting me

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:00 AM PST

    Top 10 Bosses Throughout The Series?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:49 PM PST

    Like to know everyone 10 favourite bosses, in order if you'd like, throughout the entire series.

    For mine:

    10: Iron Golem (a bit too easy but other than that perfect fight to me) 9: Quelag (Best way to finish Blighttown even if you dislike the area) 8: Looking Glass Knight (shining star from DS2 and it's overall weak bosses) 7: High Lord Wolnir (too easy, but I quite like his lore, like a lot lol) 6: Abyss Watchers (nuff said) 5: O and S (nuff said again) 4: Sanctuary Guardian (Great way to start a great expansion) 3: Lothric and Lorian (hope I didn't misspell that, great final challenge before the end imo) 2: Gwyn (Amazing just all around, minus that I think he's a bit too fast for the clunky movement of DS1) 1: Soul of Cinder (DS3 might be my favourite in the series since it was my first one and this boss that brought so much joy during and after the fight, even if he kicked my shit in multiple times)

    submitted by /u/saltycw-reddit
    [link] [comments]

    PvP, how are these people doing so much damage and taking so little?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 10:02 AM PST

    They don't have giantdad or cheese builds, just standard weapons that will do 2/3 my hp. I'm level 86 with reinforced darkwraith armor so physical defense is around 300, and magic 240. I use a fully reinforced bastard sword yet it'll do like 1/5 of their health, some when they're in almost no armor. I don't use magic at all, is that what i'm missing?

    submitted by /u/Elodaine
    [link] [comments]

    I cannot be the only one that does this to this particular archer.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 10:50 AM PST

    Item Suggestion For a Cheesy Build

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:54 PM PST

    I am running a strength build. 40 str, 40 end, 30 vit but I will probably level dex to 12 and never tell anyone. Because I want to use a second weapon with high critical damage for doing riposte swaps and farming certain enemies like Darkwraiths and Kiln's Black Knights. I will upgrade it with either lightning or chaos since I won't have a decent dex for it but I don't know which weapon will perform better for both. Rapier or Bandit's Knife.... Or something else?

    submitted by /u/WabbajackWielder
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment