• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:10 PM PST

    Today's Salty Sunday is brought to you by the Frigid Outskirts.

    Summoned into a gank squad on the Iron Keep Bridge? Died to Fume Knight for the 100th time? Think you're getting boned by SOTFS?

    Grab a spoon and watch your blood pressure soar! All complaints are welcome here. Just keep things civil and follow the Posting Guidelines in the sidebar.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I need help recreating an old face

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:10 PM PST

    I finally decided to come back to this fantastic game after a hard-drive crash last year took all my saves from me. I've began the process of remaking all my builds, but I've hit a stumbling block.

    This is Mr Bowel Pain

    Tell me, does his face not perfectly embody the feeling of bowel pain? All my good friends here with IBS should certainly understand this dreadful feeling.

    Anyway I really want to recreate this face, but I just can't get it right. Is anyone here with mastership over the character creator able to more accurately recreate this beautiful mug or have the sliders to do so?

    submitted by /u/BritishRedcoat
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished DARK SOULS 2 entirely with all of its DLC, to only lose it all right after.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:01 PM PST

    Basically, my dad reinstalled windows a few minutes i stopped using the pc.
    I lost all my progress i had (although i still have a savefile that is kinda recent, but still outdated).
    Fuck me.

    submitted by /u/isaquelucasbr2
    [link] [comments]

    Who wants to co op with me through early game? Kind of stuck at the first cavernous area

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:48 AM PST

    When should I do the DLCs for DS2?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:38 AM PST

    So I'm currently on my first ever playthrough of DS2, and I have lit three primal bonfires (the one after the lost sinner, the spider boss fight thing, and the one after the old iron king) and I don't know how close to the end of the game I am and I figured it would be best to do the DLCs right before I do the last lil bit of the game like I did for DS1 since the DLC in dark souls games are typically the hardest parts of the games, just wanted some advice on when I should start up the DLCs and which order I should do them in

    submitted by /u/THABLOODOFMYENEMIES
    [link] [comments]

    Sorcerer staff, then what?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Doing my first run as sorcerer and just finished the big spider boss of Tseldora

    Still using the sorcerer staff from the beginning (and a nice fire sword to finish em up if needed)

    Should I have come across another staff that's more powerfull? Also, newbie question (as I am one) will any other staff make my sorceries more poweful when casting and hot only when bashing with the staff?

    submitted by /u/sabrosafb
    [link] [comments]

    ya'll should check out this guy's mod in development

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:15 AM PST

    he pretty much undos the downgrade in some aspect and its awesome

    https://twitter.com/Stayd3D

    submitted by /u/ValeriaVolkihar
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing Dark Souls 2

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:23 AM PST

    I'm about 4 bosses away from beating DS1 and I decided to buy DS2 sotfs I hear it's 10x harder than the first is this true ? Just wanna get a small idea of what to expect going in

    submitted by /u/Turbolasertron
    [link] [comments]

    Beat the Last Giant and some event appeared in-front of the Bonfire at Cardinal Tower? Now it is gone?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:39 PM PST

    Beat the Giant and freaked out when I got back to the bonfire. Wanted to level up really bad. There was some event right in front of the bonfire and I did not click on it.

    It is gone now. What did I miss and can I get it again?

    submitted by /u/Stompin14
    [link] [comments]

    Should I add magic to my STR melee build? (PvE)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:56 AM PST

    This is my second playthrough of any soulsborne game. First was DS1 in which I played a pure strength build with the zweihander. Throwing around huge weapons feels so badass.

    However, in Sotfs which I'm playing now, I was curious about magic so I specced a little into ATN to try out pyromancy. It's kinda meh to be honest (although my glove is only at +6 and I haven't invested in fth or int). Only poison and toxic mist have been pretty effective and useful. I also haven't tried out any buffing spells.

    Would it be worth it for me to try out the other schools of magic/keep investing in pyro? I want to keep using my Greatsword (I'm open to other UGS as well).

    These are my current stats. I have a couple soul vessels as well.

    submitted by /u/fjordskis
    [link] [comments]

    Do the enemies in the Dark Chasm of Old despawn?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:00 AM PST

    Hello everyone,this is my first time posting here. So I have defeated Darklurker already and now i want to farm some bonfire ascetics from the guys in the Chasm and i was wondering if they despawn after being killed a certain amount of times?

    submitted by /u/ShhSoftAndWet
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t like this game. But I respect it.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:32 PM PST

    I really struggled with finishing this thing. And I'm not ashamed to admit I hated it so much because it deviated from the others.

    Got up to demon on song and said, "fuck it." I'm done. Not because it was hard, I felt insulted by the game.

    Came back 2 weeks later and platinum. Can't say I love the game now, but I've given it more credit. Final verdict? It is....... alright. Downvote me into oblivion, just my personal opinion. Thanks all

    submitted by /u/ED9EL0RD_935
    [link] [comments]

    Pvp and soul memory thoughts and insight?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:50 PM PST

    So I beat ds1 and ds3 and have just now go to ds2 (odd I know) any ways the souls memory thing is odd. What is the max I should let my memory get to still allow a decent amount of pvp? I have 294081 currently. I'm still in my first walk through of the game. The reason I'm asking is I do like the pvp side of these games. I just progressed to the portion where I'm able to buy and use the agaping ring, YouTubed the ring and see where it basically keeps you from gaining memory from what I gathered? Thoughts and insight appreciated.

    submitted by /u/godawgz1012
    [link] [comments]

    Question about infusing Mirrah Greatsword

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:23 PM PST

    Tend to be a great sword user and the Drangleic one I've been using required more Dex than anything, so I'm sitting at 40 Dex and 33 Str.

    Did Mirrah questline as usual, but decided to actually give her weapon a whirl and the moveset along with it's speed is just better than the Drang imo.

    So decided to scale my Dex even more for it's A scaling, but it didn't change the damage output, so I've probably reached the max scaling I assume?

    So should I infuse it? I have no Int/Fth levelled up once from a Knight starting class. The Raw infusing put the damage out from 250-250 to 250-287. Is this... better? I know it sounds dumb but idk if there is something hidden stat I can't see somewhere and the scaling is still going strong at 40 Dex when it seemed to stop with A weapons at 35

    As a side note, as somebody who's running a Str/Dex build, what's a very good weapon? Because even after 5 years of playing this game, I've never experimented much.

    Cheers :)

    A sort of TLDR: Should i infuse Mirrah Greatsword? I think I've reached max scaling as it's sitting at 250-250. If so, what should I infuse it with? I have no int/fth stats if that even matters, but the Raw sets the damage to 250-287, which seems better, but I'm not sure bc Dark Souls makes me question everything I do

    submitted by /u/DagonParty
    [link] [comments]

    is pvp in sotfs for pc still active?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:19 PM PST

    hi, I just got the game gifted from a good friend and was wondering if there is still an active pvp community. I am and will always be a big fan of ds2 and its pvp.

    thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/gulagsender0709
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play with a friend who is new

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:38 PM PST

    my friend got the game and I was wondering if there was a way to bypass the soul memory to play as my high character who is in ng+

    submitted by /u/dylanplo
    [link] [comments]

    Choose My Build

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:18 AM PST

    Hey guys, Dark Souls Remastered has been abusing me recent and I'm nastolgic for my first DS game, so I'm making a new playthrough for DS2 SOTFS. I'm not quite sure what build to use, so I thought I'd ask yall for some ideas. Whatever you have the most fun with, I don't care about the min-maxing. Thanks <3

    submitted by /u/BottleOWaterBoi
    [link] [comments]

    ��How To Become "The Darkmoon Blade"

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:33 PM PST

    Made in the spirit of the Darkmoon Blades from Dark Souls.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuEfjVXpQXk

    submitted by /u/S7-Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    Can I see if my own name is censored?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:31 PM PST

    I input Knight into the name and it didn't appear censored. Is it supposed to be censored on my side? I also wrote a swear word in lower case and it appeared uncensored?

    BTW I did this in big picture mode, so maybe that had to do with it...

    submitted by /u/Moonborne_Ash
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Servers

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Hi all, are the servers down for DS2 Xbox one?

    submitted by /u/thrilhausen
    [link] [comments]

    Parrying with the Parrying Dagger

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:38 AM PST

    So I recently got DS2 after playing DSR and DS3 and im having trouble parrying with the parrying dagger, im mostly trying it out on heide knights but I havent gotten a single parry off for a long time, I had much more luck with the crimson shield. Does anybody have some tips on when to parry with the parrying dagger?

    submitted by /u/ErrorFell
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a small streamer coming to the end of my first Dark Souls 2 playthrough, fighting the ivory King today

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:13 AM PST

    hey everyone.

    I'm a tiny soulsborne streamer and tonight I'm hoping to close out the Ivory King DLC, we have a tiny little community of cool supportive people and if you would like to hop in and get cosy with us I'd very much appreciate it :)

    https://www.twitch.tv/devinreviews

    Cheers in advance

    submitted by /u/devin93uk
    [link] [comments]

    Stayd's Overhaul Mod looks to be amazing

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:17 PM PST

    I need help!!!!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:07 AM PST

    I've reacged the iron keep and i honestly dont know how to progress further, suggestions like weapons, armour, rings should do the trick(i have a rapier +6)any help will be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/warmrhunder51
    [link] [comments]

    Jester Thomas got hit on the head one too many times?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:34 PM PST

    I was playing through Dragon Sanctum, had Jester Thomas invade me, but his AI seemed to just derp out and he didn't fight back: Here's a Link to my Youtube Video

    Needless to say, he was easy to dispatch, even for me. Kinda wierd, I dunno what I did to cause it, just playing SotFS on PS4...

    submitted by /u/CushionyTengis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment