• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Modding Monday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Modding Monday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Modding Monday.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:14 PM PST

    Welcome to the weekly Dark Souls mod announcement and discussion thread!

    Beware! Use of mods whilst connected to the internet can cause you to get banned from online play!

    For more information, or to continue the discussion visit /r/ModSouls

    Using mods (PC only!) to enhance or add new content to the Souls games is great fun! It is important, however, to understand that mods are against From's EULA/ToS, so there is a great risk of being banned when using them due to From's anti-cheat--which is deployed in most versions of the Souls games.

    Versions of the games where modding is safe due to no anti-cheat:

    Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition

    Versions of the games where modding carries a very high risk of being banned:

    Dark Souls: Remastered

    Dark Souls II

    Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

    Dark Souls III


    Our recommendations for safe modding

    *This advice is intended for first-time or relatively inexperienced modders who want to get into modding without risking a ban on their main Steam account.

    Basic Steps:

    Make a separate Steam account

    Use Steam's Family Sharing feature to provide your new account with access to your main Steam account's game library.

    Install games to be used with the new account in a separate directory.

    Once you've found your mods be sure to read (and follow) the mod author's instructions carefully prior to installation.

    Set Steam to "off line" mode.

    Install the mods and perform any necessary setup.

    Enjoy the fun and interesting experiences offered by mods!

    Be sure to remove all file components of the mod before going back online!

    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    A little tip for those who try to do npc questlines and fail due to the npc getting killed

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:50 PM PST

    Go to the cat in Majula and purchase the Redeye Ring. It's description says that you are easily spotted by enemies. At first I thought it was useless too. But it works really great against bosses since they focus on you more than the npcs, upping the chances of them surviving

    So, this tip might already be known amongst the community but I wanted to share for those who are knew or simply didn't know about it

    submitted by /u/Noobie_xD
    [link] [comments]

    The Dark Soul

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:35 AM PST

    I've done it.

    I can't believe it.

    But, I've done it.

    After playing this game for over two hundred hours.

    After giving up several times.

    I've finally fucking done it.

    I have the Platinum Trophy of Dark Souls 2.

    The Dark Soul

    submitted by /u/JoshThePleb
    [link] [comments]

    There is still people playing? (2020 ps4)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:53 PM PST

    I did play in 2014 but i dont remember a think. If u wanna play i just started a new game and got my summon stone :)

    Gamertag ps4: Cordybr

    submitted by /u/CirilaRiannon
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls 2 nailed more aspects than any other game in the series.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:36 PM PST

    Sure, there are things in 2 that are just objectively worse than 1 and 3. But I don't think either of those games nailed more things than 2. From the strangely calming yet melancholic music and atmosphere of Majula, to the dreary run up to Drangleic. No area in a DS game is quite like coming out of the tunnel to a rain-covered Emerald Herald staring at Drangleic Castle at the bottom of that menacing staircase. No Dark Souls game has ever captured that same mysterious atmosphere as 2 did for me.

    submitted by /u/HiImTimothy
    [link] [comments]

    Biggest achievement today that I wanted to share

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:02 PM PST

    I'm no pro in the game, not at all. I suck both at pve and pvp. I love this game though and achieving hard challenges or bosses makes me love the game more

    So today, for the first time I beat the ancient dragon first try with a +7 weapon

    Thats it! I don't mean to brag, sorry if it looks like it, I'm just really happy!

    submitted by /u/Noobie_xD
    [link] [comments]

    Humans?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:28 PM PST

    I finished this game already on SotFS but I still wonder: are there any human enemies or everyone went hollow?

    submitted by /u/J0suk3
    [link] [comments]

    which soul memory tier is most active for coop and most active for pvp?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:03 AM PST

    I'm on NG+1 with 5,9M SM and rarely, almost never I find someone to coop or invade.

    submitted by /u/MrZanyx
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an "OG DS2" kind of mod?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:35 PM PST

    I have put over 800 hours in Scholar and pretty much know the game like the back of my hand by now. It's the only version of the game I've played, so I was wondering if there's a mod that keeps the visuals of Scholar but restores the enemy and item placements of the original game? I think it'd be interesting to see the differences between the two versions.

    submitted by /u/FateWrecks
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to get Ring of Exalted

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:58 AM PST

    And I fucking rested at a bonfire out of pure instinct at the end of the game. Goddamnit

    submitted by /u/DemonicMind12
    [link] [comments]

    Questions on Dark Souls Multiplayer for Project

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Currently I have to do a project on subcultures in my Sociology class. I have chosen the Dark Souls multiplayer community as my subculture. I want to ask a couple of questions about this community. Feel free to answer any that you wish.

    Keep in mind that these questions are primarily focused on the multiplayer aspect of Dark Souls. Serious replies are appreciated. Only answer those that you wish.

    Questions on the Point of this Unique Multiplayer System

    1. Why do you take part in Dark Souls multiplayer? What is appealing to you in the game?

    2. What is the point of Dark Soul's unique multiplayer system?

    3. Have you had meaningful experiences in the multiplayer world of Dark Souls? Have they been more meaningful than in other multiplayer games?

    4. What is the point of communication in Dark Souls? Why did the devs specifically design it to be without voice chat or text messaging?

    Questions on the Duelling community:

    1. When did duelling and fight clubs start to rise in popularity? (This question is for people that have PvP'd for a long time)

    6 What is honor? When did honor start to become a popular concept?

    General questions: (That I probably already know the answer to)

    1. What does the Dark Souls multiplayer community do?

    2. What are some unique forms of communication in this subculture?

    3. What sort of social hierarchy is there both within the game and outside the game?

    4. What are some rules and regulations in the game? What are some expectations players have for how other should act?

    Please state the number of the question you are answering.

    submitted by /u/Warcraft4when
    [link] [comments]

    How do i make A Faraam Dex build?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:30 AM PST

    So i wanna make a Faraam Dex build that uses a katana but i dont know ehat shield,katana,rings,stats etc...

    submitted by /u/Jevilson
    [link] [comments]

    I just completed Lucatiel's questline

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:42 PM PST

    Time to cry :(

    submitted by /u/seb69420
    [link] [comments]

    A PSA about coop for the Fume Knight

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:00 PM PST

    My experience with coop for this boss has been utterly abhorrent, so I'm going to explain a few things.

    1: DESTROY THE ASHEN IDOLS. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE JUST DESTROY THEM. These are the four glowing statues around the outskirts of the arena. They heal the boss and make the fight harder than it needs to be. If you can, try to save four smelter wedges for these, but if there's still one left ABSOLUTELY DO NOT RETREAT TO IT TO HEAL. What you end up doing most of the time is baiting the Fume Knight into it, healing our hard earned damage.

    2: Don't use a shield. It won't save you. Keep your equip load below 50% so you can actually dodge, and then learn to do just that.

    3: Please just don't use ultra greatswords/greathammers. It can work somewhat well if your summon has a fast weapon, but generally it just forces the summon to carry you.

    4: Please just let summons buff, it doesn't take long and it's worth it.

    5: If you are within one hit of death, back off to heal and let the summon take agro for a little bit. This one really should be obvious, but the summon is there to help you. They can't do that if Raime vaporizes you with his sword.

    6: Just watch a youtube video of the fight if you don't know the attacks. It only takes a few minutes, and having a general idea of what he will do dramatically increases your chances of victory.

    That's all I have right now, but please, for the sake of your summons sanity, LISTEN TO THESE.

    EDIT: I am not trying to mock or belittle other players. I'm sorry this came off as condescending, I was going for a lighthearted comedic tone. This was meant to be genuine advice for people who may need it. Once again, I'm not trying to mock or attack, I'm trying to help

    submitted by /u/demonic_fuck
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:33 PM PST

    If you need help i can help with any boss ive beaten the game twice in a sitting so i think im pretty average

    submitted by /u/joshua_rorke
    [link] [comments]

    And here i thought the game could not suprise me any more

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:35 AM PST

    So i just made my most shocking discovery today...after all those years of playing ds2 and after some playthroughs at sotfs,i finally found the 4th bonfire at the shrine of amana. and oh boy,what followed suprised me so much i was actually shocked! i never ever thought of going that way after defeating the deamon of song!such a great find!

    Also,i have a small question.Can i interact with the altar later on and it will do something special or it wil always say "alas nothing happend?"

    submitted by /u/Noobie_xD
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a small streamer moving onto the DS2 DLC and sweet christ....

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:32 AM PST

    Shits hard as fuck.

    I started with the Ice DLC (much to the joy of my viewers), and spent 2 hours getting tilted and unable to get to the second bonfire. Like sweet gentle jesus, the enemies have long ass weapons, ranged tricks, and enough poise to make smough blush. After realising that actually the enemies hear at resistant to magic I figured it's time to try something else and come back later, for the next little bit I went to the Fire DLC and my god it was like breathing for the first time, the fights actually felt fair and I was making progress.

    I genuinely think that DLC's first bonfire run is tougher than maybe every boss in DS2 I've fought so far.

    Anyway if watching me slowly lose the will to live sounds fun, please check out my twitch and maybe drop a follow, next stream will be tomorrow, I'll leave a link below. over the course of the last year I've been doing only soulsborne games and built a little wholesome, memey community. In that time I've beaten DS1 and BB, We still have all the DS2 DLC, DS3, Sekiro, and all the soulslikes (Nioh, Salt and Sanc ect).

    https://www.twitch.tv/devinreviews

    Cheers bois

    submitted by /u/devin93uk
    [link] [comments]

    Sunlight medals

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:51 AM PST

    What would be the best boss to get summoned for? Tried to grind them offline and I cant do that anymore. Im currently level 215 and on ps4.

    edit: im on ng+ and ready to go into ng++ . Not sure if that matters or not for summons

    submitted by /u/PikaLeche
    [link] [comments]

    Covenants

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:01 AM PST

    I'm just confused about what covenants are and which is more advantageous to join, is it an important part of the game?

    submitted by /u/PharmacologicalFog
    [link] [comments]

    Hmmm

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:41 AM PST

    Me: Hey im gonna make a faraam katana dex build. Also me: https://imgur.com/a/1u49q66

    submitted by /u/Jevilson
    [link] [comments]

    100% Achievement Get

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:43 AM PST

    Finally finished my 100% achievement quest after doing 1 full playthrough where I thoroughly re-explored every area and beat every boss again, 1 playthrough simply rushing through mandatory bosses, then 1 final run simply beating the 4 great soul bois, taking a quick stop to do some PvP at SL 220, then buying my last miracles from Wellager.

    My overall thoughts after these 3 runs:

    • DS2 actually has a pretty good story when you look deep enough
    • Playing without any controller modifications through steam big picture would've been impossible
    • Thousands of falconers died for this in thing's betwixt
    • Iron keep is cool but especially on NG+ has way too many dudes
    • Shrine of Amana, Reindeer wasteland, Cave of the dead, and Iron passage will haunt my nightmares and I will hopefully never return
    • Red-Iron Twinblade is badass
    • Game is honestly a bit too long, 41 bosses and 47 areas gets to be extremely draining especially when playing back to back days in 6 hour sessions
    • Ds2 Player Messages are the best
    • Finally, while I don't like Ds2 explicitly more as a whole experience than the other seki-souls-borne games I do think in certain aspects/locations/stories it does shine

    Best Bosses: Fume knight, Sir allone, Sinh, Darklurker, Ivory King

    Worst Bosses: Ruin Sentinels, Royal Rat Authority, Lud & Zallen, Gank Squad

    Obligatory Proof: https://imgur.com/a/73cUEzl

    submitted by /u/Magma3961
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls 2: I'm tired, you tired Vendrick weeps

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:47 PM PST

    I just beat the game!

    After being encouraged by a close friend to play Dark Souls for a couple of years, I caved in and loved it all finishing it in March of 2019. Bursting with enthusiasm at having finished the masterpiece, a recap thread seemed appropriate.

    Then, in December of this year I began feeling an itch for new From Software content - something challenging that would give me that feeling of elation I still associate with my DS1 journey (Pokemon Sword and Shield just didn't deliver as I had hoped...). Having felt the itch, I bought DS2 SOTFS and set off on a new adventure. To continue the tradition, here are my thoughts and a recap of DS2.

    However, the feelings of elation, melancholy and sheer amazement I felt when I finished DS1 have not been replicated having come to the end of DS2. Currently, it's more a feeling of relief that it's over, which is a shame.

    TLDR / Summary: I liked DS2 much more at the beginning when setting off than I did at the end (where all the amazing DLC content is). By the time I reached the end, I just felt tired and ready for the game to be done. I didn't want to explore areas as much as I initially did and bosses felt more like a chore than a challenge (though the few last bosses I fought were great!!). I think this game suffers from 3 main (well documented) issues:

    • Being a sequel to DS1, the expectations were set unrealistically high. I call this The Hangover Part II effect: The second in the series would have been heralded as fresh and great if it wasn't a sequel.
    • They crammed a lot of content into this game without weaving the beloved inter-connectivity of DS1 into the games fabric. Although some of this content is amazing, others are not so much. As a whole, I felt that the amount of content along with the lack of the "oh my god this connects back here" moments wore me down, ultimately dulling my desire to explore areas.
    • Lack of boss diversity

    I enjoyed the game and am happy I played it so that I could formulate my own opinion. It's more of the same amazing content that drew me in to DS1 and ultimately, I'm thankful it exists.

    Spoilers ahead.


    Final Stats

    • Console = PS4
    • Total In-Game-Time = 68h 03m 50s
    • Final Level = 174
    • Total Number of Deaths = 586
    • Percentage killed at the hand of a Boss = 40.2%
    • Number of bosses one-shotted = 5
    • Weapons used = +10 Raw Falchion, +10 Lightning Falchion, +5 Fire Red Rust Scimitar. +10 Long Bow. Blossom Kite Shield was worn, but not used - I mostly 2 handed my R weapon.
    • Build = Dex
    • NPCs Slain = Felkin, the Hexer (At Navlaan's request - I never leveled intelligence or faith, so he wouldn't talk to me), Grave Warden Agdayne (Nobody tells me what to do in a game!! - a lesson I learned the hard way, but which saved me from releasing Navlaan)
    • Stats not Leveled = Intelligence, Faith

    I decided to play in offline mode to give myself as much opportunity to explore, be surprised and triumph on my own (although I appreciate the idea of jolly cooperation, the soapstone hints about hidden features didn't appeal to me for a first playthrough).

    I was 100% blind coming into the game. Just like my DS1 run, I felt that summoning would be against the spirit of the run – so I decided to beat the game without it.

    I really didn't like the leveling system of this game (I had to look it up because I didn't find it intuitive at first so I was soul level 1 fighting Dragonrider for my first 9 attempts) or how long it takes to chug estus (that was very un-intuitive coming from DS1).

    I accidentally spoiled:

    • That there were rings that could be raised for the Dragonrider fight
    • Where the Ruin Sentinels fight was
    • How to access Belfry Luna
    • To go to the Shrine of Winter after getting the 4 old souls

    Having said that, with this being a From Software game, I consider it somewhat necessary to have some assistance to find everything. This run, I looked up:

    • Earthen Peak Bonfire 3 and burning the windmill (Only after defeating Mytha)
    • Iron Keep Bonfire 3 (I caved and looked this one up, didn't want to do the run-back if it wasn't absolutely necessary)
    • Aldia's Keep Bonfire 2 (after clearing out the locked room with the key)
    • Drangleic Castle Bonfire 2 (at the end of the game, just before I fought Nashandra)
    • Shrine of Amana Bonfire 4 (at the end of the game, just before I fought Nashandra)
    • How to not fight the Dragon Knights on my way to fight the Ancient Dragon - running past them didn't work too well
    • How to access Crown of the Old Iron King DLC
    • How to access Crown of the Sunken King DLC
    • How to get Vendrick's Soul

    The rush I had felt in DS1 was back for portions of DS2. Some bosses filled me with the same determination I had when facing down the original Gargoyles or Artorias (Like Fume Knight or Looking Glass Knight). Others... were bosses by classification only. Granted my understanding of how Dark Souls games play and playing with an identical build to how I played DS1 certainly set me up for success.

    The worlds is very pretty, with each area feeling distinct. Some favourites include the Dragon Aerie and Drangleic Castle. The shaded woods also had components that reminded me of Firelink Shrine, which I enjoyed. Majula was also well built and felt homely by the end.

    I found that there were a handful of areas where I was frustrated and found very difficult to make progress in.

    • The two bowls of Brightstone Cove Tseldora were just similar enough to me that I kept getting confused and had no clue where to go - the "symmetry" reminded me of the Duke's Archives in DS1 (which also gave me a bit of trouble).
    • Alonne Knights in the Iron Keep aggro from miles away. Lots of slow bow work to get through here to the Smelter Demon. Also I hate those turtle enemies.. .
    • Shrine of Amana was... slow. Thankfully I had the good sense to use my bow for most of it, but it took a lot of patience

    FAQ

    • Hardest boss (That I Defeated) = Throne Watcher and Defender, Fume Knight (including DLC)
    • Favourite Area = Although it was challenging, The Gutter was interesting to explore and find the torches throughout. Doing it blind was so satisfying
    • Least Favourite Area = Black Gulch (Everything bad about the Gutter with no exploration), Frigid Outskirts (including DLC)
    • Favourite Bosses = Pursuer (fun to initially cheese with ballistas, then to one-v-one as you get better), Fume Knight (so exhilarating, a challenge that isn't wholly unfair with a good run-back), Executioners Chariot (Reminds me of the Goht fight from Majora's Mask), Looking Glass Knight (beautiful) and Burnt Ivory King (Challenging and Fun in a very cool arena).
    • Least Favourite Bosses = Royal Rat Vanguard (still salty from the number of times it killed me), Old Iron King (cool concept, with amazing animations (love seeing the oxidized iron flake off with the hits) but altogether underwhelming), Lud and Zallen (horrific run-back, with an uninspiring difficulty spike (know what's harder than one tiger? Two tigers!)), Blue Smelter Demon (horrific run-back with a harder version of a challenging in-game boss).
    • Most Underwhelming Bosses = Covetous Demon, Prowling Magus and Congregation, Skeleton Lords (though it was fun to kill the horde of bones that spawned when I killed all three lords at the beginning), Demon of Song (great design, love that its non-humanoid, but overall too easy).

    Seeing as I kept track of my boss deaths over the course of DS1, I figured it would be good to repeat with DS2 (it gave me something productive to do on each "You Died" screen). Below, I've included the final numbers, along with any additional information or thoughts.

    Bosses are listed in the order they were encountered,

    Boss Deaths to Boss Runback Deaths Order Killed
    Dragonrider 11* 3 3
    Last Giant 0 0 1
    Pursuer 5 0 2
    Old Dragonslayer 0 0 4
    Flexile Sentry 3 0 5
    Lost Sinner (Scorpion Ganondorf ♀) 1 0 6
    Royal Rat Vanguard (Rats! The Musical) 5 + 17 0 7
    The Rotten 25 6 8
    Ruin Sentinels (The Sentinels Three) 8 3 + 6 9
    Belfry Gargoyles (William and Terrence and co.) 13 1 10
    Scorpiness Najka 2 0 11
    Royal Rat Authority 4 0 12
    Prowling Magus and Congregation 1 0 13
    The Duke's Dear Freja (Aragog) 1 0 14
    Skeleton Lords 0 0 15
    Covetous Demon 1 0 16
    Mytha 4 0 17
    Smelter Demon 6 2 18
    Old Iron King 1 0 19
    Executioners Chariot 2 1 20
    Twin Dragonriders (Dragonrider Bros) 1 1 21
    Aava 5 /14**/ 0 29
    Looking Glass Knight 3 0 22
    Demon of Song 0 0 23
    Velstadt 2 0 24
    Throne Watcher and Defender 7 0 25
    Guardian Dragon 0 0 26
    Ancient Dragon 4 3 27
    Giant Lord 0 0 28
    Nashandra 4 0 35
    *** Lud and Zallen 3 5 --
    Burnt Ivory King 2 + 5 0 30
    *** Blue Smelter Demon (Smelter Demon 2: Electric Boogaloo) 3 1 --
    Fume Knight 56 0 31
    *** Sir Alonne -- 2 --
    Elana, Squalid Queen 5 1 32
    Sinh, Slumbering Dragon 4 0 33
    Vendrick 5 0 34
    Aldia, Scholar of the First Sin 3 0 36
    • * 9 of these deaths were with no rings raised, the other 2 were with 1 ring raised and me at a higher soul level.
    • ** Aava killed me 14 times while she was invisible before I got the bright idea that there might be an item somewhere to make her visible...
    • *** Denotes a boss I decided I valued my sanity too much to continue trying - they still live.
    • Lost sinner was done in the dark (I didn't know how to open the side rooms or what was inside them). I didn't find her too challenging, she seemed like a boss that just wanted her own space - so I gave it to her (usually running away from her attacks) until I could find an opening where I could poke at her.
    • I found Rat Vanguard tough, as it took ~3 hits to kill each rat and I play with no shield. 17 of the deaths occurred without the mohawk guy appearing.
    • The Rotten killed me so many times because: A) I lacked environmental awareness and got burned alive, B) his grab hit-box is stupidly large (must be the extra gripping ability of the fingers of the corpses making up his fingers). Also, I didn't know about the hidden bonfire so that run-back was bad.
    • I was very inconsistent at getting the roll into the door to go fight the Ruin Sentinels, 6 deaths were to gravity there.
    • I had named the Gargoyles in DS1 Bill and Terry after spending so much quality time with them. With this in mind, the belfry gargoyles were nicknamed William and Terrence (and co - who knew there would be more than 2...)
    • The deaths to Covetous Demon & Prowling Magus and Congregation are... pretty inexcusable. I attribute them to greed and overconfidence.
    • I fought Mytha in the toxic swamp. I found the windmill ledge myself, but who would think to burn it?? The toxic made the fight much more challenging.
    • Of course my 1 death to the Old Iron King was being pushed into his hole. From Software, please nerf!!
    • I died to the Charred Loyce knights 5 times before the Ivory King spawned - he only killed me twice himself. I had all 4 Loyce Knights with me during these attempts.
    • Gravity got me as I ran out of stamina running to Elana

    You'll notice there are some bosses missing from the list, namely Darklurker and GankSquad Graverobber, Varg, and Cerah. These were two bosses I just didn't have the interest or determination to hunt down and solo. I'm not a fan of PvP style battles (mostly due to my high DPS style of not using a shield and just tanking damage). The areas leading up to both of these bosses are... unwelcoming, and by the time I arrived at them I was so worn down by the game I had no desire to fight them. Perhaps one day.


    I'm not sure what's next for me. Presently I plan on taking a break from From Software games, but will come back for either DS3 or Bloodborne in the future. I may also return to Majula (I didn't proceed to NG+) to hunt down the final bosses (mostly Sir Alonne, the others don't excite me).

    Now time to dig further into the lore. Dark Souls: Prepare to Cry

    AMA - Praise the sun

    submitted by /u/bobthebutler
    [link] [comments]

    Most popular soulmemory 2020

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:21 AM PST

    What soulmemory i should stay to find invades and duels easier? My current char is lik 15mil or something. I find invades sometimes vut uauaööy i have to spam the orb long time before i can find invade

    submitted by /u/MadVermin
    [link] [comments]

    A new journey through Drangleic

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:45 PM PST

    I'm no casual when it comes to Dark Souls. I've gotten all the achievements on Ds1R Nd DS3 and I'm maybe 2 or 3 off for DS1 vanilla.
    Having put multiple playthroughs and hundreds of hours into those games, and having owned both DS2 and DS2SoTFS I would have put the same amount of time or effort in. But sadly. This game has always been my bane. Much as I love it (and have nary a thing to be said bad, honestly), it has always been the one I've never put any effort into. That changed.

    Now here I am, 6 achievements away from 100%, wrapping up the last remnants of NG and almost ready to move on to NG+

    I fell in love with this game in a way I didn't know I could by actually following all the storylines and quests.

    submitted by /u/Maelificarum
    [link] [comments]

    Yo guys I need more human effigies,help me,just defeated the dragon rider boss and just up my last effigy

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 05:55 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment