• Breaking News

    Friday, January 31, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:11 PM PST

    What does your current PvP character look like? If your character has a back story to go with their personal fashion statement we'd like to hear that, too!

    Don't forget to check out /r/fashionsouls for all of your fashion needs.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How many times do I gotta kill an enemy for them to permanently de-spwan?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:35 AM PST

    I've been playing Ds2 for a long time, but I've never actually taken the time to count how many times I've killed a certain enemy before they despwn.

    submitted by /u/0fallen_hunter0
    [link] [comments]

    Love

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Just wanted to say I love this reddit and the people in it! I hope you guys and girls have a amazing day and many blessing on your DS2 journey ❤️

    submitted by /u/KazitheIndian
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: the red rust sword in the left hand has a unique moveset when powerstanced.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:51 AM PST

    I found this out yesterday when invading. When all the hits connected i got 1.2k damage in one L2 w/ a buff. It consumes a stupid amount of stamina though.

    submitted by /u/RuinSentinelRicce
    [link] [comments]

    Any hope for overleveled Sunbro?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 01:39 PM PST

    Long story short, I'm at 2.5m soul memory and realized the sunbro covenant is the only one I can't do offline or grab the spells from Wellager in NG++. I'm trying to get all the master achievements with this character, so I'm wondering if there's a place I can drop my sign that'll actually net me some summons?

    submitted by /u/Vitheoryix
    [link] [comments]

    How do i find the first boss?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 01:39 PM PST

    Where is the first boss in Dark Souls 2? Im at firelink and i keep going in loops.

    submitted by /u/brandon_mccarthy_80
    [link] [comments]

    Vendrick without any giant souls

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:28 PM PST

    So I'm new to DS2 because I fell into the bandwagon that is sucks so I never bothered playing it, I just got into about a week ago and had no idea what the giant souls were for until I got to Vendrick. I used dual morning stars and a bunch of repair powder to beat him so it took like 40 minutes to beat him. I honestly just wanted to share this with anyone because I genuinely didn't think I'd be able to beat him this ng cycle without giant souls.

    submitted by /u/DeathMetalNChill
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a greatsword with the key to the embedded's EXACT moveset?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:39 AM PST

    Its too elegant. both the r1s anf r2s flow nicely together. I haven't found a sword that matches the moveset though.

    submitted by /u/RuinSentinelRicce
    [link] [comments]

    Help with scorpioness najka

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 03:30 AM PST

    I have arachnophobia and am terrified of scorpions and spiders. Where can I look for someone to help me with the boss fight at shaded woods? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Wyvter
    [link] [comments]

    Could someone help me with ruin sentinals. Could you put your sign down outside the fog gate for the boss???? I’m lvl53 with 177k sm. name engraved ring nahr alma??? Please helppppp

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 02:00 PM PST

    Dagger only run

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 01:16 PM PST

    I'm at Freja and my dagger is not cutting it, Is there any unique or powerful daggers that I could use.

    Disclaimer I am not very good at DS2.

    submitted by /u/QKXXHURRICANE
    [link] [comments]

    Softs is not working?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:22 AM PST

    Hello, so I played a shit ton of DS2 Sotfs, and uh, I recently found out that there is supposed to have Heide Knights in the Tower of Flame, and none near the the tree in the other area. So, how do I make Sotfs work really? It's on Steam btw, not PS3 or Xbox.

    submitted by /u/Tocad9990
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls 2 PS3

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 12:53 PM PST

    So I'm trying to get the Platinum of DS2 SOTFS in old gen and I need to get Solaire's covenant to level 3, wich requires 30 sun medals and I wanted to know if someone could help me with this. I'm SL 260 and I have almost 20M soul memory

    submitted by /u/RexeronDMC
    [link] [comments]

    How to Limit FPS on PC To 60 FPS

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 11:44 AM PST

    I have the Scholar of the First Sin edition on Steam on my laptop, but my laptop screen is 144hz which doesn't allow the game to run in full screen. I heard that I need to limit the game to run at 60 fps in order to allow it to run in fullscreen on my laptop. On my old laptop which was 60hz, I had no such problem allowing it to run fullscreen. Now it just straight up ignores the command to go fullscreen. Please help.

    submitted by /u/RandomUsername8346
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips against Darklurker?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:27 AM PST

    I'm kinda struggling with this boss, and he's really annoying so I don't want to spend a lot of Effigies trying to kill him. What's the easiest strategy for a STR build? Maybe also some armor that reduces the damage taken? I heard that the damage can be reduced by a lot, and I really wouldn't care cheesing him either. Or should I just wait till endgame and after finishing the DLCs to be really powerful before going in a new ng cycle?

    submitted by /u/BlackJ0ke
    [link] [comments]

    How good do you think the Lost Sinner's Sword is?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 11:15 AM PST

    Both PVP and PVE

    submitted by /u/DeadLantern-
    [link] [comments]

    What pyromancies and spells are your favourite to use?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:03 AM PST

    3 years experience in Dark Souls 2 and i just realized how powerstance really works. my life's a joke.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:15 AM PST

    i am a PC player. i remember reading ,,godlike builds'' in internet and one of them said that for dexterity build powerstanced black katanas were the best choices for full dex build. i was like ok, let me search what is powerstancing first, watched some videos, set it and yeah now i wield weapons differently that means i am powerstancing now. but today i just realizead that powerstancing only works for LEFT CLICK. i don't know it's just my options or what, but if i have double powerstanced katanas, my RIGHT CLICK ATTACK does half damage, meaning same damage that it must do without powerstance, while LEFT CLICK ATTACK did almost double damage. and i realized this now, after 2 years. i feel so dumb right now. and also i want to know does this work same with other weapons too ? tbh , after that i was playing with mages only so yeah, kinda haven't had more experience about powerstance.

    P.S i forgot to mention, yes and main thing was i couldn't see any difference between powerstance and normal stance, and it's either i mess up something and i couldnt find what, or it's just how it works and it scales differently and some shit.. xD well anyway hope i help some of you too, if u were confused.

    submitted by /u/kenswifty
    [link] [comments]

    Few questions for you more experienced people.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:07 AM PST

    Alrighty so first off hi I beat the smelter demon (referring to last post) and appreciate all of your tips from said posting. Now as for my questions they are mainly for my shite build. As my first run through I'm kinda doing a jack of all trades. My main weapon is the drakewing ultra greatsword and I use the sanctum shield to cast miracles hexes and sometimes sorceries.
    I was wondering what a good weapon to power stance with the drakewing would be? Does the majestic greatsword still have the unique moveset when used with an ultra such as the drakewing? Does that bandit great axe moveset work with it? I ask you guys because I don't have the stats to test it yet and don't want to waste the stats if it wouldn't work. (Don't have a soul vessel yet). Of course if any of you have better recommendations hit me with em.

    Secondly should I infuse my drakewing and or my other weapon with fire, dark, or lightning. I throw in lightning because I plan to invest a bit more into faith than sorcery.

    submitted by /u/Duliandale
    [link] [comments]

    I'd appreciate some feedback on my character and current stats. I'm doing a sorcerer build again cuz I lost my previous one(pve build)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 02:56 AM PST

    Level:153

    Vigor:20

    Endurance:20

    Vitality:18

    Attunement:28(it will go to 30 later today)

    Strength:18

    Dexterity:18

    Addaptability:20

    Intelligence:61

    Faith:5

    Currently using:

    Moonlight greatsword +3

    Fire longsword +10

    Staff of wisdom +4

    Drangleic shiled

    Hexer's hood and the Lion mage chest, cuffs and skirt

    Rings are clear blue tearstone, southern ritual band, chlorathy ring and silver serpent ring cuz I still need to get a lot of souls fast. Don't know to what i shall switch it tho

    Current spells:1 copy of soul spear, 2 copies of crystal soul spear and a copy of great heavy soul arrow

    Currently just reached Shrine of Amana and I have my worries since the enemies are resistant to magic there. Burned 3 bonfire asthetics at Freya btw

    Should you have any tips and suggestions on what I should level up or use, please go ahead

    submitted by /u/Noobie_xD
    [link] [comments]

    Sir Alonne tips

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:32 AM PST

    So I have a dex build currently, using a +10 normal rapier (thinking about making it raw). Anyone got any tips? Like armor, using the NPCs or not?

    submitted by /u/KbSkittles
    [link] [comments]

    Do de-spawned enemies respawn if I join the Covenant of Champions?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:31 AM PST

    So, I am trying a hexer build for the first time and giving a shot at farming darkstones through the basilisks. The ones in the things betwixt de-spawned after killing them 12 times, do they respawn in I join the Covenant?

    submitted by /u/Silvermech_
    [link] [comments]

    Is my current build practical?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 04:57 AM PST

    Sl 126 Vgr 34 End 25 Vit 35 Atn 5 Str 30 Dex 20 Adp 20 Int/Fth 5

    Full Havel, no gauntlets Great Club +8 or Fire Zwei +8 Psn Blossom Kite Shield +3

    RoB+1, Cloranthy ring +1, Soldier's ring +1 and 2nd dragon ring

    Sorry if this post is a mess, I'm posting from my phone. Should I rearrange my points? Or keep it the way it is

    submitted by /u/cumshotcowboy
    [link] [comments]

    Getting a random Effigy effect even after nullifying it

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 01:02 AM PST

    Hey so me and my friend have been trying to summon eachother but have failed. I noticed that i had the effigy effect on and I nullified it but still nothing. So we decided to try summing eachother some where else but when i did that I got the effigy effect again. I've traveled to 3 different areas and each one has given me an effigy effect even after I've nullififed it multiple times. Does anyone know why its doing this?

    submitted by /u/Type_Alpha_2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment