• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.


    /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:09 PM PST

    What does your current PvP character look like? If your character has a back story to go with their personal fashion statement we'd like to hear that, too!

    Don't forget to check out /r/fashionsouls for all of your fashion needs.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Found the love of my life

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:39 PM PST

    My girlfriend is experiencing Dark Souls 1 for the first time and she just entered Blighttown from the depths... wish her luck guys

    submitted by /u/khenshaw13
    [link] [comments]

    To everyone that summons whether you need it or not... thank you

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:14 PM PST

    I was bored and re-installed Dark Souls on Switch. I've been at the gargoyles all day and I'm getting summoned regularly and having a blast doing co-op. Every time I wonder if people still love sunbros, the community answers the call and rekindles my flame, so to speak.

    So thank you, co-op enthusiasts! Praise the sun!

    submitted by /u/buttnozzle
    [link] [comments]

    You ever feel like you need to scale it back when recommending Souls games?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:41 PM PST

    Someone at work said they were thinking about getting Dark Souls or Bloodbourne and I was enthusiastic but I could feel myself holding back from just going off about how much these games mean to me (in a mostly gaming way). Just thought it was funny bc I wanted to say so much more but not overdo it.

    submitted by /u/samsharksworthy
    [link] [comments]

    Bell Gargoyle sketch

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:52 PM PST

    Hey, got bored tonight and decided to make a sketch of a Bell Gargoyle and decided to post it.

    Pic

    submitted by /u/boolin4soup
    [link] [comments]

    Dragonslayer Spear - is it worth it?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:05 PM PST

    I've beaten the dynamic duo and focused on taking out Ornstein second so that I could get that sweet looking spear.

    However, after grinding for the stats to wield it, it seems really underwhelming in terms of damage. Have I made a mistake here? Does it get better with a heavy Dex investment?

    submitted by /u/Wacelon
    [link] [comments]

    To the Dark Spirit Cass who invaded when I was setting up for ng+

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:36 PM PST

    I bought myself a switch for Christmas and of course the first game in my library was dark souls.

    I spent about a week playing and suffering the transfer from PC to said Switch. I have beat nearly every boss with exception to the dlc. I decided it was time to set up for the end game. I was traveling from bon fire, using large amounts of humanity to kindle them all.

    Then, I needed to do as all humans do, sit on my throne.

    Being that it was a switch and all I was doing was tedious leg work, I took it with me. That's when you came in, Cass, while I was in the middle of two business.

    I only noticed you had invaded when the bon fire I had just reached went dark. There in the painted world, one of the more inconvenient areas, as just after me were narrow stairs, and ahead were enemies I had not even thought to kill.

    We twirled and danced. I rolled from nearly all spells and sorcery you cast. You avoided me and my halberd like the plague.

    Then we fought, I almost killed you, and you made sure to pay me back. I'm certain we are near skillwise in this game. However, I couldn't let it be to chance. I saw a summon sign.

    So I lured you away, then made a mad dash back to it. You nearly killed me, but I was focused. You came between me and my preparations for the new game I would be starting soon after taking my journey through the abyss and manus. I had done a lot this game, gone through a lot of shit, and I was still on my throne. So I summoned them, and they alllowed me time to pick myself up (irl).

    It was fun what we had, but I was busy in the real and couldn't fight you my own.

    submitted by /u/Downvote-Purgatory
    [link] [comments]

    First time

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:12 PM PST

    This isn't my first rodeo with a from software game considering I plat bloodborne but jesus christ dark souls is so different. The trilogy came in the mail today and I've been at the undead burg for hours. The combat is exhilarating and frustrating. It's slow but it's so satisfying. I got to this huge guy with a mace and shield and when I finally took him down I went inside a building and got zapped. I look forward to exploring Lordran.

    submitted by /u/The_Hunter127
    [link] [comments]

    Why does this happen?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:17 PM PST

    When im standing near a bonfire for a while, ill hear a combustion like sound and see embers fly to my character. What is that? What is the point of it? It seems to do nothing

    Ive played every other souls game except for ds1 and theres alot of world building things that im not used to.

    submitted by /u/RuinSentinelRicce
    [link] [comments]

    Praise the sun Dark Souls community

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:15 PM PST

    Hey all!

    I just want to share how it keeps amazing me how great the dark souls community is.

    Nomatter if it's co-op or PvP. This game is a blast because of all of you! I enjoy all the souls games but the community is what makes it even more fun. Helping hands all over the place and PvP is so respectful.

    Thanks you all for the fun times and praise the sun.

    submitted by /u/AFruityLime
    [link] [comments]

    Took me many attempts and I’m honestly upset I succeeded

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 01:35 AM PST

    After many attempts and different attacking styles I finally defeated Sif on my first run of the game... I feel bad because of how he limps like that on his last bit of health and I don't even really like dogs to begin with.

    submitted by /u/WhiteDemon35
    [link] [comments]

    What is the absolute best way to experience dark souls remastered in 2020, switch or ps4?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:28 AM PST

    I know the pros and cons of both consoles ex. Switch has the botched button layout and audio compression and the ps4 has weird textures that arent true to the og version. I really cant decide which version 😣 i really want to experience the ambience, story-telling and game design to the fullest and most authentic. I want to enjoy the multiplayer as well? Plz help

    submitted by /u/ldtttldttt
    [link] [comments]

    My girlfriend painted me this for Christmas!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:18 AM PST

    Just beat Gwyn for the first time.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:41 PM PST

    Parried him to death.

    Here's a quick run-down of my thoughts after beating it;

    Favorite Boss: Gwyn

    Least Favorite Boss: The one where you run up some steps and jump attack the boss repeatedly.

    SHITTIEST BOSS: Bed of Chaos

    Here's my list of Souls games I've beaten ranked.

    1=best, 3=really good but not my favorite.

    1. Dark Souls Remastered

    2. Sekiro

    3. Dark Souls 3: The Fire Fades Edition

    Onto Dark Souls 2...

    submitted by /u/lava4eva
    [link] [comments]

    Am i completely fucked?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:11 PM PST

    I know it's a sin to look for a guide in your first playthrough but

    I'm level 28, have a +1 estus flask, Using the "Gargoyle's Halberd" and the "Drake Sword".

    I'm in Ash Lake. I went to go explore after ringing the first bell in the castle place. Went through the forest, the valley of drakes, blighttown, and then the big tree where you have to jump around

    Also i'm cursed

    submitted by /u/John_Mother
    [link] [comments]

    Dark souls Lore reference works

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:41 AM PST

    Greetings my fellow undeads,

    The other day i came across a post refering to a hardcover book describing and depicting the lore of the dark souls franchise. I came across multiple books on dark souls lore online, and am not sure which provides the best quality, both with respect to the inside as well as the exterior. The (seemingly) the most popular: the Ds trilogy compendium is sold out everywhere, so is not an option

    Do you guys have any advice on the best lore book(s) out there? Preferably covering all three games.

    submitted by /u/Nietzooslim
    [link] [comments]

    I'm glad we stopped comparing this game to Skyrim

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:27 AM PST

    Remember when there was that fandom rivalry when they first came out? How did that even happen? It makes no sense, they're two completely different games.

    DS is like an open-ended obstacle course and Skyrim is a massive lawless sandbox. Other than the fantasy setting they're nothing alike.

    submitted by /u/Kyoko_IMW
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an unlimited homeward bone item.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:55 PM PST

    I know there was an eagle feather in ds2. And the coiled sword fragment in ds3. So I was wondering if there was an equivalent item in ds1?

    submitted by /u/thewalkinduder
    [link] [comments]

    Help with the gargoyle

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:47 PM PST

    The problem is that i allways get killed by the fire,the other like normal atacks its easy to dodge or block.What can i do about the fire?

    submitted by /u/DarkDantte
    [link] [comments]

    Just got Dark Souls remastered. Gonna try to get into the series. Any advice for a first timer?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:42 PM PST

    To be fair, I tried the original version on 360 ages ago but if I re-call I got my ass handed to me.

    submitted by /u/MarriedCoupleGaming
    [link] [comments]

    I have 2 white titanite slabs that I have zero use for

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:03 AM PST

    Not really a trade but if someone wants them and is their sl is near enough to 95 i'll drop it. Just tried farming the slabs from the pinwheels and got 2 on my second run.

    submitted by /u/badabapbop
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with O&S

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:14 PM PST

    Surprise, surprise, right? I'm on Xbox at level 58. 80 attempts in, and have had several fights end with super smough at 2 hits or even 1 hit of health left. Fuck that butt jump. Does anyone have any tips they can share or can anyone coop this fight with me? I can't give up but it's been 4 days.

    submitted by /u/mercwithskillsYT
    [link] [comments]

    This server is inactive

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:52 AM PST

    I'm brand new to this group and I'm honestly just looking for some co-op (Xbox One). I'm pretty new to dark souls as well and I'm ready to fight the 2nd bell boss (whatever it's called), anyone down?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:49 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment