• Breaking News

    Friday, December 6, 2019

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.


    /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:08 PM PST

    What does your current PvP character look like? If your character has a back story to go with their personal fashion statement we'd like to hear that, too!

    Don't forget to check out /r/fashionsouls for all of your fashion needs.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    What did I just walk in on?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:58 AM PST

    https://streamable.com/j4h1e

    Dirty stuff going on in Blighttown

    submitted by /u/Schnida
    [link] [comments]

    Firelink Shrine Cathedral in Lego [WIP]

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:33 AM PST

    Hey Dark Souls fans,

    You may remember me from my previous postings of the bonfire portion of Firelink Shrine that I designed and built with Lego. I've since decided to slowly design the entire Firelink area with Lego digitally, and thought I'd share with you all my progress on the ruined cathedral. I still haven't decided if I want it to be before or after Frampt arrives. Hope you all enjoy, and please comment with any feedback you have! Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/164519900@N04/49173950891/in/dateposted-public/

    submitted by /u/Eberart
    [link] [comments]

    Guys im stuck at the four kings bossfight and i have no clue how to do this.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:45 AM PST

    I've tried so many times already and there is just no way. At some point there are like 3 or 4 kings at once trying to kill me and i just cant even find a moment to attack. The purple magic attacks seem undodgeable. the shockwave i can just stay far away from and that works but the thing that chases you sucks. It goes super slow and when i dodge it it just comes back around. What am i doing wrong? Does anybody have a decent strat for me to try? I have a lot of dark souls experience but mostly dark souls 3 which works a lot different than this one.

    submitted by /u/scottebro
    [link] [comments]

    I picked up Dark Souls Remastered at the Steam sale. Anything I need to know?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:39 PM PST

    I haven't played Dark Souls yet even though I owned the Prepare To Die Edition. When I saw Remastered for 4 bucks on sale, I knew that this is finally my chance to get into the series.

    Are there any must-install bugfix mods or tweaks that are mandatory to have a good experience?

    Also, what's the best input method to play the game? I have M+KB, Steam Controller and PS4 Controller.

    Should I play on easy or just jump in with the highest difficulty right away?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/WAUZZZ2226
    [link] [comments]

    this community is amazing!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:23 PM PST

    this sub is probably the friendliest i have seen on this website. people are really nice and very helpful to each other. just the fact that people are really supportive and are not putting others down. is great. i love how this sub is full of people who want to show their love for the game but not to a point where it becomes a huge circlejerk.

    submitted by /u/Crazy-Recommendation
    [link] [comments]

    Kay Plays

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:12 AM PST

    So, just got done watching Kay Plays blind playthrough which was fantastic. I liked her LP because of the lack of rage and the intelligent, methodical approach she took to the whole thing, while not being afraid to take some risks for the sake of fun or progression. Plus she has a very soothing voice, IMO. So now I'm going to be watching her LP's of DeS and DS2.

    Anyway, I noticed she also recorded DS3 but didn't actually finish it, there are only 13 parts of it and her last videos were uploaded 3 years ago. Anyone know what happened to her? Will she ever be back? Such a shame seeing a channel with so much potential just get abandoned :(

    submitted by /u/iLikeSniping
    [link] [comments]

    Equality challenge

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:03 AM PST

    The rules are simple

    Starting class: deprived Levels: each Stat may only be upgraded once until all are equal.

    No Stat may be more than one level above the rest.

    You may choose which Stat to upgrade first but choose carefully

    Good luck chosen undead!

    submitted by /u/mordeo69
    [link] [comments]

    From Software inspired by Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:09 AM PST

    Fans of this series that played the classic Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver. Would you say the developers had some inspiration from it? I was just reading an article that compared the two and thinking about it, now I'm starting to see the similarities.

    Also imagine a remake of Soul Reaver but developed by From Software. That would be insanely good!

    submitted by /u/MetalingusMike
    [link] [comments]

    Please help four kings new game plus

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:25 PM PST

    we're playing the remaster on Xbox one and our password is: bing Please help I need the red eye orb I'll give you many boss souls after I promise

    submitted by /u/HealthCare_dotgov
    [link] [comments]

    Are tail-cuts damage based or hit count based?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:47 PM PST

    going for all achievements, only two left are knight's honour and prayer of a maiden.

    I don't want to accidentally kill the bosses so should I use an unupgraded weapon or just go all out with my best stuff and hit their tails normally?

    submitted by /u/I_am_Bourke
    [link] [comments]

    Fat dad

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:58 PM PST

    Smoughs set , and mask of the father, havels ring, ring of favor and protection, and finally a bkh. My favorite build, i mostly put points into strength because for a long time id use the gravelord sword.

    submitted by /u/FrogFetus
    [link] [comments]

    I learned that the great scythe ruins Quelag.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:19 PM PST

    I was trying to speed my way to anor londo to help my friend who was stuck on OS. I got the fire great scythe, the grass crest shield and the sealer armor before taking on Quelag. While i was in blighttown, i dropped a summon sign while farming green titanite for the scythe. I got summoned into a game and helped the host attack the spider. I attacked from the front and the scythe hit the human body, causing her to flinch. Turns out, that flinch is long enough for one attack's worth of stamina to recharge (with the grass Crest shield). The host pummeled her to pieces while i just kept her in place.

    submitted by /u/Xaron713
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to actually have a good PvP? No just going for back stabs, no running away, just a nice one on one having to bow before a fight. Anyone interested?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:23 PM PST

    Edit:Dark Souls Remastered, Nintendo Switch

    submitted by /u/lancer077
    [link] [comments]

    Knight Artorias was an amazing fight

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:40 PM PST

    I just got done beating knight artorias and I think this is truly the dark souls experience. this wasn't some cheap fight that you can learn online through walkthrough and tips, knight artorias make you earn every inch of your victory, and I couldn't be happier about it. there was no anger, no ill will, just two warrior fighting their hearts out.

    I just got dark souls remastered last week with some reluctance from the rumors about this game, but this fight definitely changed my thinking about all soul-like games. this is truly one of the best game of this generation.

    submitted by /u/Qverlord37
    [link] [comments]

    HOW DO I KILL THE GAPING DRAGON?!?!?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:07 PM PST

    So I'm level 30 with the dragon sword you get from shooting the bridge dragons tail and the heater shield. Not asking for cheese but am I supposed to kill him now or later cuz the difficulty did more then spike 😖😖

    submitted by /u/dezmo369
    [link] [comments]

    About to do my first go through the DLC

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:06 PM PST

    I've been relying on the Black Knight Sword so far. Will I need to switch it up or will it carry me through this the DLC area? I literally haven't invested in any other weapon.

    submitted by /u/Gambinoxmhw
    [link] [comments]

    anyone want some help?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:36 PM PST

    I'm on Xbox one btw. Hop on an get unhollowed, I'm gonna drop my stone in o&s bonfire for now. Summon my bitch ass, I'm chillin. Also let me know if you'd like me to drop my sign anywhere else, just really here to help if I can. Level 110 dex build ng++ idk if that makes a difference. Let's do some jolly co-op \ [T] /

    submitted by /u/tylerplumb
    [link] [comments]

    Cat covenant questions

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:39 PM PST

    If I abandon the cat covenant can i still use the cat covenant summoning ring? Also if I defeat sif can i still be invaded by members of the cat covenant? Thanks for your time

    submitted by /u/Davion-Shower-Handel
    [link] [comments]

    I spent 45 minutes trying to jump the gap.. (spoilers)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:55 AM PST

    Hello, fellow skeletons. I spent 45m jumping the gap to return to the undead asylum. After jumping up down like a madman screaming at the TV because that was clearly on point and i should've made it, I made it! (without paying attention to how I did it because I was just in bored auto pilot playing mode) Onwards to the asylum! NOPE HERES A 4 TORCHES TO YOUR FACE YOU SCRUB. GET BACK TO FUCKING FIRELINK. where I then spent another 45 minutes trying to figure out how I fucking made it across. But I figured it out this time there's I certain part of the floor that you need to line up with before you jump. The lines are parallel with one another but are slight offset with the rest of the floor rising up.

    So heres why I fucking love dark souls 1 and I'm playing through this time and finding whole new love and stuff I dit find before. And the game is actually packed with things you wouldn't notice the first time playing, which I also will be jotting down. and I've decided to make kinda like a written journal. Reading item responses as i find them. With a written introduction what I think of it. Like a critique but more lore centred and with light RPG story elements.

    See, the thing is. This is the real reason for this post. I want to know how many of you would read something like this, because it's so fucking arduous putting down all of this while I try to enjoy playing the game. So what I end up with is me writing it all up up to about undead parish and then I fall behind. But if theres a genuine want for something like this, because I'm sure Vida on YouTube kinda cover some of the basis I've explained. But not all. It will be like the story of dark souls told through ktem descriptions but also a narrative of explaining certain game mechanics, their importance to the lore. And there will be build info/charafter backstory, tho we won't be following his story through his eyes. Itd be through ours.

    I hope you're all well, fellow skeletons. And don't you dare go hollow out there.

    submitted by /u/Stubbornskelly
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best boss weapon?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:30 PM PST

    I am currently in NG+ and I hold every single boss soul in the game and I am just not sure which boss souls creates the best weapon damage wise. Does anybody know which is good?

    submitted by /u/N_Word_Nito69420
    [link] [comments]

    I'm the worst kind of phantom

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:06 PM PST

    Summoned for Four Kings. Did the usual routine with the host - bowed, spammed block, waved my Skull Lantern around in his face. We went through the boss fog. He's spamming block at me on the staircase. I, an experienced player, confidently stepped forward onto the first ledge to drop down. He starts going down the stairs. I step out over the void -

    Falling, falling down. Hello ledge. Uh oh.

    My corpse hits what passes for 'the bottom' of the Abyss. A second later, host lands and starts spamming block.

    I'm sorry dude, I just got over-excited. :(

    submitted by /u/FeisTemro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment