• Breaking News

    Friday, December 6, 2019

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:10 PM PST

    What does your current PvP character look like? If your character has a back story to go with their personal fashion statement we'd like to hear that, too!

    Don't forget to check out /r/fashionsouls for all of your fashion needs.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    TIL Enemies will not respawn if you kill them enough number of times

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:29 AM PST

    I was practicing parrying with the Allonne Knights in Iron Keep and 30 mins later the knights in front of the entrance disappeared. I google searched it if it was a bug or not then I found out that enemies do in fact not spawn after killing them enough times. (Playing sotfs on PS3)

    submitted by /u/bokuwanivre
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to make Plunging attacks on the dragon in Dragon Aerie?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:49 AM PST

    I always wanted to try it but never took the risk, i ended up shooting soul spears, but is it possible to land a Plunging attack on enemies like we did in DS1 with Asylum Demon?

    submitted by /u/LioMurasaki
    [link] [comments]

    Items from Lordran in Dranglec

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:51 PM PST

    What is an explanation for items like Elizabeth Mushroom being in Drangleic?

    submitted by /u/Bege151
    [link] [comments]

    Where is the Heide spear?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:03 PM PST

    I am playing ds2 sotfs and i looked all over Lost Bastille for it. Shouldnt it be in one of the cells before the boss? I cant find it, and i really wanna play with it

    submitted by /u/ushkeamans1945
    [link] [comments]

    Am I missing something?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:37 AM PST

    Yo. Started DsK2 this morning after breezing through the first game.

    I've killed Stone Giant, Pursuer, saw sentry and bailed.

    Unlocked Shaded Woods. The Rat Hole.

    Im at SL38 and I leveled faith, yet im still wearing my starting armor and weapon +4.

    Flask is at 4.

    Im feeling bummed out by finding no upgrades and being unable to use magic, miracles and pyro. Got the vendors selling scrolls, yet to see a single tool.

    No path seems to be 'it' either.

    The question is - have I missed something and should look harder? Or this is how it feels like and im just burned out from playing all day today? I felt like Sentry right after Pursuer with no improvements in gear or stats seems another 'die 50 times and then somehow manage it'. So I grabbed the ring, found the rat place. Unlocked shaded woods. Got that 'more powerful souls' message. So that place seems too far aswell.

    submitted by /u/Reisor
    [link] [comments]

    Atributes

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:26 AM PST

    so im playing dark souls for the first time, ive talked to elder dragon and beat the giant in the memory, current level 145, but now i dont know where to spend my souls leveling, my stats:

    vgr : 24

    frt : 18

    vit : 20

    atn : 13

    str : 50

    dex : 25

    adp : 18

    int : 22

    fth : 8

    ps: im using the hammer from the iron smith, drangleic shield and the blue flame, im using my two slots with great heavy soul arrow. Also its the vanilla game, i dont have any of the dlc.

    submitted by /u/Kenny660
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat ds1 and started ds2. Game seems different. i feel like i need to level up early.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:46 PM PST

    Should i just stay at majula and giants forest to farm some souls before moving on? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/RetroBoogie
    [link] [comments]

    For any of you guys who play on xbox, how active is the brotherhood of blood arena nowadays?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:23 PM PST

    I've seen some videos and an arena fight seems fun, but I dont know how many people are still using it.

    submitted by /u/TheShyGuyGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Dks 2 Sun Medal Farming PS4

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:01 PM PST

    Hey everybody,

    I was wondering if anybody had a character on NG+, soul memory in the same tier (38, 7.5 Mil) and needed someone to help, or just wouldn't mind me helping with bosses, I could also summon you if you're in the sun bros covenant, I'm currently at looking glass knight boss.

    I'm going for platinum and only need two more trophies.

    sun bros miracle is the last miracle I need for the miracle trophy and ng++ chancellor has the last of the pyromancies I need for that trophy

    I also have been farming falconers and Banediggers in harvest valley, just looking for a way to speed up the process if possible.

    TL;DR need a sun bro partner or someone willing to summon anywhere before looking glass night in ng+

    PSN:IoWnUrSol

    submitted by /u/IoWnUrSol
    [link] [comments]

    Throne watcher Great sword or Throne defender Great sword?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:15 PM PST

    I just defeated the throne watcher and defender and aged feather out of Nashandra's boss battle just to use their souls. I am currently using a Fume Ultra Great sword and a Broad Sword, I want to switch my broad sword with a great sword with their souls, so which is the best?

    submitted by /u/N_Word_Nito69420
    [link] [comments]

    Could someone drop me Heide's knight armor?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:46 AM PST

    I'm playing through Scholar of the first sin and really don't want to farm through and get Heide's armor, so I was wondering if anyone could drop it to me if you have a spare set/character you don't use?? My soul memory is at 156,301 right now.

    submitted by /u/JelIyfrick
    [link] [comments]

    Infusion question

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:56 PM PST

    If I have 50 strength and 50 faith, should I lightning infuse my weapons? I use a mace +10 and a greatsword +10

    submitted by /u/Blackth0rn17
    [link] [comments]

    HandMeDowns!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:22 PM PST

    Hey there so I'm playing Dark Souls 2 Scholor of the First Sin on xbox one and was wondering if any old players wouldn't mind giving some of their items away? I'm level 131 and soul memory of 1.4 mil. Primarily Bone Fists would be awesome and a few more things. Much appreciated even if your just reading!

    submitted by /u/TitchyZen02
    [link] [comments]

    So i just beat everything in sotfs and didn't know about adp untill like 5 min ago. Looking for some help on a NG+ build

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:21 PM PST

    I did the whole game finishing at lvl 150 and i think my adp is 8. I just read up on how helpful it is. Any suggested hexer builds for lvl 150 to start my ng+ with?

    submitted by /u/Jordan_the_Hutt
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] Brume tower. Foyer bonfire, Soul memory: 2,413,031

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:58 PM PST

    this isn't for me, this is for my friend who isn't on reddit. he needs help, lmk in comments sos i can let him know that someone will be joining him, ty !

    let me know if there's any other information i missed out on while making this post bc i don't play ds2, only 3 and remastered x.x

    submitted by /u/wuskapuw
    [link] [comments]

    PC vs. PS4?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:54 PM PST

    Wondering what people think of PS4 SotFS. While I have it for PC, for a number of reasons it would be more convienent for me to play on the PS4, but that would involve me buying a game I already own. Is there any advantage to playing on the PS4 to make that a more acceptable bargain, or is it an equivalent or worse experience? Besides how the game plays, how much activity there is in the game matters as well, of course.

    submitted by /u/Sines314
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat the game and I am wondering, is the Crown of the Sunken King DLC worth it?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:45 PM PST

    I played only The Iron and Ivory King DLC because I only had enough money for those 2 and they were the best rated. Now I have enough and I am just thinking, is it just worth it? I heard that the bosses and some of the areas are pretty bad-mediocre

    submitted by /u/N_Word_Nito69420
    [link] [comments]

    Big boi souls

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:20 PM PST

    Where can I find the giant souls, I have 4 but I don't know where I can find the last one. I've got the one from black gulch and the ones from the memories. WHERE IS THE LAST ONE

    submitted by /u/Spiderynanny
    [link] [comments]

    Need PvP advice

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:48 PM PST

    Hello!

    I'm a big fan of PvP and I know all the stuff you need to know about that.

    But I've never tried PvP in DS2. Can you please give me some advice?

    1. Where do I get many cracked red eye orbs?
    2. What soul memory do I need for different locations? I'm on PS4, currently have around 550 000 soul memory. Do I need to buy the ring from the guy to stop soul gain? (Do I need to waste 2 points on INT?)
    3. I love quality builds. Now I'm Lv 85, Bandit - VIG 40|END 22|VIT 11|ATN 2|STR 26|DEX 25|ADP 3|INT 1|FTH 8. What do I need to do with this next?
    4. Some good and not boring weapons with cool moveset? Or just any decent weapons?

    Feel free to add something I didn't mention.

    submitted by /u/valhollow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment