• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 22, 2019

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 10:10 PM PST

    Today's Salty Sunday is brought to you by the Frigid Outskirts.

    Summoned into a gank squad on the Iron Keep Bridge? Died to Fume Knight for the 100th time? Think you're getting boned by SOTFS?

    Grab a spoon and watch your blood pressure soar! All complaints are welcome here. Just keep things civil and follow the Posting Guidelines in the sidebar.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Going to purchase Scholar of the 1st Sin.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:14 AM PST

    So I was thinking of buying Scholar of the 1st Sin.

    I don't know what improvements or alterations (besides graphics) were made.

    Keep in mind that I beat DS1 remastered, Bloodborne, DS3, Sekiro and Nioh. I never really learned how to parry or counter so that made things way harder.

    What build would you recommend that is great for a Semi beginner of the series? I usually fight with swords but I never really saw a big difference. My starting classes are almost always knights.

    submitted by /u/Arumat_P_Thanatos
    [link] [comments]

    Elana spawns some interesting stuff

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:15 AM PST

    I'm trying to platinum the game, and needed to to through a dlc. During my third fight with Elana, I saw the 3 spawn portals; what came out was not skeletons. 3 small pigs came out and just did nothing the entire fight. Has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Che_BigDog
    [link] [comments]

    Best Weapon for each Infusion?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 06:33 AM PST

    Since Infusion is a little odd in 2, I was wondering what weapons would be best for each infusion option. For Example: Dark: Chime Hammer

    Anyone help me out on this? I recently max leveled myself on Giant Lord, and I was wondering what weapons are best for each tyoe. Googling really didn't return much

    submitted by /u/Jerkntworstboi
    [link] [comments]

    Lost where to go next

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:09 AM PST

    I was in the middle of a run in July and got sidetracked between then and now (my mom's death was one of those things). Anyway, I picked it back up and found myself at the Blue Smelter Demon. I beat him and don't know where to go next. Is there a way to see which bosses I've beat, or is the only thing to do is to look at all my bonfires and try to figure it out from there? Thanks for your time!

    submitted by /u/TheRealBillyShakes
    [link] [comments]

    Is DS2 worth it or not

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:22 PM PST

    So I am a Bloodborne veteran and I also played bloodborne for quite a while (beat it twice) And I haven't ever had problems with most of Bloodborne bosses (except Kos and Lady Maria which I find irritating and over agressive) And the question is if it is worth buying DSII SoTS. I want to know if it has something in common with DSIII which I find great and if it is. Is it harder? 'Cause I beat DSIII with relative ease (only got stuck at Soul of Cinder). I am lookin forward to hear what you guys think about it.

    submitted by /u/Hajgrunt
    [link] [comments]

    Where is the Farram set?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:23 AM PST

    I am currently at Drangelic castle and I literally searched the whole area for it. I just cannot find it. Any help?

    submitted by /u/N_Word_Nito69420
    [link] [comments]

    What was your first DS2 boss?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:58 PM PST

    Mine was actually the Old Dragonslayer. My first area (excluding Things, and Majula) Was Heide's Tower of Flame and I decided to go to the left path instead of the right path where you fight dragonrider. But I pulled the lever where you fight the Old Dragonslayer. And then, I decided to fight him and took 15 tries just to beat him, only to realize he was optional.

    submitted by /u/N_Word_Nito69420
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a discord for ds2?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 07:42 AM PST

    Just wondering if there is any, also i beat ds2 on ps3, should i buy it on PC? Where is most of the player base now?

    submitted by /u/dowakin
    [link] [comments]

    Great Scythe Viability?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:46 AM PST

    I ran a Dex build in DS1 and went with the Great Scythe which I loved and carried me to the end of the game. Is the Great Scythe in DS2/SotFS also good? Like could that be my end game weapon?

    submitted by /u/Gavner-Purl
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone give me 15 sunlight medals or the sun sword?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:31 PM PST

    Hi, I play SOTFS on Pc and I found out the sun sword is in this game. The problem is I would farm sunlight medals but nobody summons me to boss fights and the offline summoning is very hard. If someone could be generous enough to give 15 sun medals or the sun sword (only if you have an extra or you dont want it), then it would be greatly appreciated. My SL is 149 and my steam name is Shortacer. Thank you and praise the sun!

    submitted by /u/Shortacer
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone need help with the old dragon Slayer? I'm trying to get a token of fidelity.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:21 AM PST

    If not, I'mma just kill the guy

    submitted by /u/Lord_Sneck
    [link] [comments]

    Are Resonant Hexes worth the souls?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:23 AM PST

    They doesn't seem to cost too many, but when you see it closely, you spend a lot of souls with them, great resonant soul uses 2 slots, gets 8 uses, and cost 4000 souls per scroll attuned, is the amount of souls gained enough to counter the souls spent? Lifedrain patch needs only 1 slot, has 6 casts, and needs 18000 souls per scroll. And resonant souls has 30 casts per 2 attunement slots, requiring 3000 souls per scroll attuned. Resonant weapon isn't worth the little difference with dark weapon for it's double attunement and half uses. So, is is worth getting a dark chime and resonant spells or sould i stack tons of dark orbs and dark hails with the sunset staff (maybe dead again and dark weapon for the Cryptsword) and leave it like that with a single catalyst? I ask mainly for pve, i don't cast much on pvp, people always evade spells

    submitted by /u/LioMurasaki
    [link] [comments]

    i just dont know why my friend and i cant summon each other

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 03:39 AM PST

    there is literally nothing stopping us.

    same SM, no human effigy, we're both human, not in the covenant of champs, name engraved ring, it just doesnt make any sense. any honestly it really pisses us off. we wasted a total of 3 hours so far, restarting the game, going to different areas, trying to set the sign multiple times reloading the area etc etc.

    is there any way to check if youre softbanned? because i did use cheat engine for fun before. even tho i used the same thing for months and never had problems, maybe now there is an issue.

    edit: is there any way to check if youre banned? never got any messages

    submitted by /u/Kaitrii
    [link] [comments]

    Best covenant for helping other players/co-OP?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 06:10 AM PST

    Hello,

    I really like using the soapstone to help other people with the boss fights. But I get summoned really really infrequently. Like every 5-10 minutes. Is there a covenant where people from more than just 1 covenant can summon you?

    Or is every covenant limited to summon only other players from the same covenant?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Skrillerman
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls 2, the most strategic game in the series

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:11 PM PST

    Has anyone else noticed this?

    Plus

    • Shibuya is hoping to "ease new players in" with the first segments of the game, then include the traditional Souls experience afterward. The game will require careful attention from the player.
    • Shibuya believes Dark Souls conveyed a sense of loneliness and despair, and hopes to convey "sorrow" in the next title
    • The game will have the same mapping style as Dark Souls and will be slightly larger overall
    • Shibuya: Dark Souls II is "not a sequel in terms of story" to Dark Souls, but the two games are set in the same world.
    • [Dark Souls II] will be more straightforward and more understandable.
    • "I intend to make it more accessible to players
    submitted by /u/sinnerl
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone willing to give his dragon rider set ? :9

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:50 AM PST

    so i was browsing the armors of ds and i found that this armor is obtainable but not without reaching very far into the game and because im a fashion souls guy i would like to use this all throughout the game combined with a Hallberd and a broadsword ... im also going to be a fat guy so yeah it all adds up...

    i hate to ask .. but is anyone willing to give it ? i mean i dont have something in return im starting now a second new game

    add me on psn: Gladius1993

    Dark souls II softs

    submitted by /u/Enchantedmango1993
    [link] [comments]

    What are the recommended stats for the Crown of the Iron King DLC?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:03 PM PST

    I accidentally deleted my NG+ account and forgot my stats I had. I just beat all of the Lord Bosses, I had only beat the Ivory and Sunken King DLC and ended up with 20 Vigor, 30 Strength, 20 Dex, 35 ADP, and 30 Endurance. I have a feeling that I should upgrade Vigor more as I am paranoid when fighting Fume Knight. Or am I already good for the DLC?

    submitted by /u/N_Word_Nito69420
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the difficulty

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:25 AM PST

    So ds2 is the last one I played in the series and as much as I see it get a lot of crap I really love the customization of this game. But I wanted to just say I think this is definitely the hardest souls game. To me at least, & I can't be the only one to think that.

    A good point would be the lil hollow soldiers with the zweihanders in Forest of fallen Giants, they can 1 shot you if you have lost enough max hp from dying.

    Also when I went into ng+ I'll admit I felt like a scrub because my main point is like in the same area FoFG I noticed there are like 7 of those things where the ballistae are and honestly I couldn't get past there on ng+ is the whole game like this?

    I don't mind the challenge but I feel like the address enemies who are stronger and give less souls makes it objectively harder. Am I wrong?

    submitted by /u/stickitinyabum
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Pls halp

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:29 PM PST

    Been farming for about 4 hours now, and nothing. Can someone please give me the Heide chest piece and helmet? Ive been doing this literally all day and have gotten only the legs and gauntlets, and the Heide enemies have stopped spawing.

    submitted by /u/TheSunDoYouPraiseIt
    [link] [comments]

    Is Crypt Black Sword a good weapon for Hex/Mage builds ?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 10:53 PM PST

    Hello. I'm doing a hex build, my current stats are :

    70 INT

    70 FTH

    13 STR

    20 DEX

    I just got into Drangleic castle, and found myself struggling with the enemies with my main melee weapon, which is the Drangleic sword.

    I'm looking for a good melee weapon that can carry me through the rest of the game and through ng+ and the Crypt Blacksword looks like a good choice. It deals dark damage, can be infused with darknight and can still be buffed with dark/resonant weapon post-infusion. So should I get it ? I only have one soul vessel as of now and don't want to waste it behind lowering dex and increasing STR unless the Crypt Blacksword is actually good and can be used for the rest of the game.

    Also, apart from the Crypt Blacksword, what are my other decent melee weapon options ? ( no MLGS and BLue Flame ).

    submitted by /u/C0AL-Miner
    [link] [comments]

    Kind of stuck. What should I do next?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 10:43 PM PST

    Hey, I'd normally refrain from asking things like this but I kind of have no idea where to go or what to do. I just beat the Iron King and was doing Brumes Tower but it's kind of ridiculous, so I decided I'd come back to it later. But I have no idea where to go.

    I've completed everything I can think of. The only area I'm not sure of is the forest with all the fog, with those invisible guys and the trees that scream when you hit them. I talked to the disembodied guy but I have no idea what else to do there, and I really don't see anywhere else to go.

    I've done:

    Forest of fallen giants Heide's Tower of Flame No man's wharf Lost Bastille Sinners Rise Belfry Luna Huntsmans Copse Undead Purgatory Harvest Valley Earthen Peak Iron Keep Belfry Sol Shaded Woods (except the foggy part with invisible guys) Grave of Saints The Gutter Black Gulch Shulva Dragons Sanctum And like I said I was just in Brumes Tower. I feel like I'm missing something. Thought Brumes Tower was where I need to be til I realized it's DLC

    submitted by /u/Gary_Busey1349
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox306- 1. Can you sync up with friends in ds2?.. 2. If so, anyone on xbox360 and down to run the endgame & dlcs w/me? 30/m/SL120 - GT: NoFsGiven

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:06 PM PST

    It's all in the title.. Msg me on xboxlive too plz.

    Gamertag: NoFsGiven

    submitted by /u/KorbinLee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment